• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 06

Mum! You Whore 06

123

It was Thursday morning and I woke next too Fiona who was naked of course, I flicked the TV on and let her sleep for a while longer as she was in for a busy few days and I guessed that due to what was planned for her rest is something she wouldn't be getting a lot of for a couple of days.

I heard Alice get up at around eight o clock and shower, she had college all day again and unbeknownst to her she was going to be staying later than normal with Nigel again. That way Fiona had ample opportunity to get Josh back home and start her marathon fuck session I told her to have with him.

But after seeing how things had progressed with Josh and his two college friends, Simon and Neal, my instructions would be being reissued with a slight change.

I must've dozed back off as the next time I woke and looked at the clock it was nearly ten in the morning and Fiona wasn't beside me, I crawled out of bed and listened at the top of the stairs for sounds of Fiona downstairs. A clinking in the kitchen alerted me to her presence so I went and climbed in the shower.

I dressed casually in tracksuit bottoms and a vest and headed down and was greeted by Fiona stark naked and just laying my breakfast and cup of tea on the table. She was very well trained and this had become a morning routine since she'd taken a year out from work at Francis's place. She'd earned that much money from closing deals she could've had five or six years off to be honest.

Anyway I sat down and called her over to sit at the table opposite me whilst I ate my lovely breakfast; she cooked an awesome fry up.

"So whore, what's your plan for today?" I asked waiting for her to tell me what she had planned. I controlled most things in her life but not everything, she did have free time to do something's she wanted.

"Well today you want me to bring Josh home don't you and fuck him till Saturday morning?" she began.

"That's correct whore, nut we'll come to that in a minute," I said not looking up from my breakfast as I devoured her wonderful cooking.

"I was going to go in to town and do some shopping, pick up some more sexy underwear and get my pussy and arsehole waxed so that's its smooth for him," she told me.

"Very good, I'm glad you planning on not disappointing him whore, but it won't just be him now whore," I said and then went about eating more of my breakfast and washing it down with a nice hot tea. I glanced at her and she was just staring back at me, I had another mouthful and sip of tea and eventually she realised I wasn't going to elaborate so she had to ask.

"Who else will I be entertaining owner?" she asked showing no signs of worry or fear as we'd been here many times before.

"Considering you got on with Simon and Neal so well it only seems right that they come back too," I told her and then took the last mouthful of my food and again I watched her but her expression didn't change.

"Will they be staying until Saturday like Josh owner?" she asked.

"Yes they will and they will receive exactly the same treatment as Josh albeit after him, he goes first in your cunt and arse, after he's been there and come inside both your holes they all get full access until Saturday morning at ten am. By my calculations whore by the time you get them back here this evening you'll entertain them for about 41 hours," I said and then waited for her response.

"Anymore instructions owner," she asked.

"Erm if the boys want food and drinks you have to come and fetch them in whatever state you are left in, that means if their come is all over your body and face or leaking out your holes than tough shit ok?" I said loving the fact that she would follow my humiliating instructions.

"Ok owner," she replied her facial expressions and demeanour never changing.

"Also when I take Alice out for a bit move you're fucking downstairs, in the lounge, in the kitchen, on this very table I don't care. And when we come back you carry on doing exactly whatever you're doing. Don't worry I make her watch you yet there will be plenty of that going on after Sunday, I'll go upstairs until you finish that session then you take them back to your room to carry on," I said smiling at the predicament I was laying at her door.

"Yes owner, I won't disappoint you, I'm actually looking forward to taking all their young cocks, especially Simon's it felt great in my mouth yesterday," she said. I noticed a twinkle in her eye and the dirty whore was getting off thinking about milking their young hard cocks for nearly two days.

"Are you getting wet whore, thinking about three eighteen year old cocks fucking you?" I asked.

"Yes owner," she said, "Thank You for letting them use me," she said.

"Get under the table and thank me properly you cock hungry whore," I said at the same time as pushing my chair back from the table a little.

Fiona crawled under and pulled my loose boxers down freeing my flaccid thick dick which was soon between her lips for the thousandth time.

"God I love your cock owner," she said during a free moment when her lips weren't wrapped around my meat and she wanked me hard and fast.

She treated me to a wonderful wet blowjob for twenty minutes before taking my load down her throat and like a good whore she swallowed the lot. "Thank you for letting me suck your cock and be your whore owner." She said licking her lips and kissing my huge helmet one last time before crawling back out from under the table.

Later that day she returned home from town with a bag of sexy lingerie which I looked through, she'd bought the very best and sexiest stuff she could find although I was sure she'd probably spend most of the time naked. But they'd come in handy for other occasions I'm sure.

"Let me see your cunt and arse," I said knowing she was going for a fresh wax.

She bent over and lifted her skirt then pulled her cheeks apart by reaching round with both her hands. Her smooth tight arsehole winked up at me and after running a finger around it I then licked all around it and was pleased to find it totally hairless. Her puffy cunt lips after tongue treatment again were passed as squeaky clean.

She then turned and showed me her front view and again after a finger and tongue inspection I confirmed her cunt was as bald and as smooth as you could get.

"The boys will love this," I said cupping her cunt and pulling her close for a sloppy kiss, "You better go I don't want you being late to pick them up." I said to her and she disappeared and shot upstairs to get ready.

By the time she'd came down I'd gone in order to get myself located in the car park ready to see her, again I managed to park close to Josh's car but not next door I was opposite this time so I made sure that I was sat in the back watching through the seats so not to be seen. From here though I was going to be unable to see where Fiona had parked.

At around about the same time as the last couple of days I saw Fiona's Range Rover swing in to the car park, she disappeared out of sight from my mirrors and I had to swing round to see her doing a loop of the teacher's car park.

She did another loop a little more slowly this time looking for a space or for a car that may be leaving but it was to no avail, it seemed as though all the teachers were staying later today. Her black Range Rover cruised in to the student area and she quickly found a space over on the far side near the trees.

I was actually quite pleased that the teacher's car park was full as I'd now get to see her depart her vehicle. Her door swung open and a white high heeled shoe came in to view followed by a red stocking covered leg. Her other leg came out and she stepped back closing the door too.

I had to double take when I saw her, she was wearing a sheer red mini dress with a lace trim around the bottom and the piece that tied round her neck in a halter design and came across the top of her huge breasts. If that wasn't enough attaching the dress to the stockings were four lace garter straps that attached to the red thigh high stockings.

She locked the car and walked slowly but surely towards Josh's car which was maybe thirty yards from her car, she was concentrating as she placed each foot as the heels she had on were some of the highest I'd seen her in and it looked as if she was struggling to walk.

As she neared I could now clearly see her areoles and big nipples squashed against the thin almost see through material and I was pleased she'd not bothered with a bra, if I wasn't mistaken this was definitely bedroom attire or a base layer for under a sext dress when out clubbing.

As she turned to sit on Josh's bonnet like the previous two days I could, along with anyone that happened to walk by, see right between her thighs that she kept open about eight inches. Her freshly shaven pussy was barely hidden by a small triangle of thin red material and if I looked closely I was sure I could make out her slit.

I watched Fiona over the next ten minutes as various students in groups or alone came to collect their cars, not once did she close the gap in her legs and although I couldn't hear anything I could see that some of the lads were openly pointing at her and making obvious lewd remarks.

A group of girls passed and I could hear what they said as they were still shouting at her from the other end of the car park as they climbed in to a small cream mini, but not once did Fiona respond or flinch as each derogatory name was hurled at her.

"Slag."

"Slut."

"Whore."

"Scrubber."

"Tramp."

"Fucking dirty old whore."

These were just some of the names she was called by one particular group of girls but like I say it didn't faze her, she was a forty year old woman who was about to spend the weekend getting drilled by three young hard dicks. Fiona told me she deals with it by thinking other women are jealous because they know she's getting plenty of cock while they miss out.

Then I saw her gaze drift over to the main doors and out strolled Josh with Simon and Neal in tow, all of them looked over towards Josh's car and on seeing their MILF waiting for them a round of high fives signalled they're excitement and they quickened their pace.

Josh of course made a deliberate show of calling her his MILF slut loud enough to turn the heads of the other occupants of the car park as he strode up and pushed her legs open and pulled her close for a kiss. His hands freely roamed up to her gusset and then up her body to her almost bare breasts.

After he'd had his kiss and good feel he pulled her off his bonnet and pushed her towards Neal who grabbed her and kissed her on the mouth and let his hands roam over her arse and on her tits before he pushed her to Simon.

The lads watching in the car park gave Josh a thumbs up and called all of them lucky bastards before driving off, Simon had his long wet kiss and had openly felt her tits, arse and cunt through her thin knickers and now she stood between the three.

Again I watched as Fiona spoke to all three looking at each as she spoke and then she indicated towards her vehicle and they all headed over following Fiona as she tottered on her heels wobbling her perfect arse every step of the way.

She buzzed her car open and Josh jumped in front with Fiona who had climbed in to drive and his mates had jumped in the back. She then drove out the car park heading home with three eighteen year old college boys in her car that she was under instructions to suck and fuck for the next forty one hours.

It was nearly quarter to six when Alice finally staggered out the side door away to the right with her teacher Nigel Mann standing behind her ready to close the door and lock up. When she got in the car I could smell sex and come on her straight away and I pulled her legs open and put my hand between her legs.

"Fucking dirty little slut, more of your teachers spunk in side you I take it?" I said as I dipped two fingers in her soaking wet and come sticky hole.

"Yes Ali, Mr Mann made me stay behind for talking too much. He fucked me three times and come in me every time," she said looking thoroughly ashamed of herself.

"Well you must've deserved it you silly slut," I said as I took my fingers out and held them to her mouth. Alice opened up and sucked my fingers clean before we drove away.

I pulled up alongside Fiona's Range Rover and before we left I turned to Alice and said, "Earlier on I saw your mum up the school again, she left with three lads in her car."

"Great, no doubt she's whoring herself then, can't we go somewhere else?" she asked.

"No Alice that isn't going happen, I'm sure all this behaviour will be over soon, she's enjoying herself," I said.

"I just wish she wouldn't enjoy herself with people I know," she said as she climbed out.

As soon as we got in the house Fiona could be heard moaning and squealing it wasn't until she shouted, "Oh yes Josh that's it give my arse all of that dick," that Alice turned to me and said she was getting out of here.

"Oh no I don't think so you slut, I'll text Nicole right now," I said pulling out my phone, "Not only will she see that you fucked her boyfriend but I'll tell her to come round so that she can hear your mum screwing him too," I told her and pushed her in to the lounge and then pulled her on to my lap.

I pushed her legs back open and found her cunt easily and jammed two fingers in her and began pumping her well fucked pussy. As I pumped her hole we listened to Fiona upstairs demanding that Simon and Neal fill her mouth one after another.

"Oh for fucks sake," Alice said in my ear.

"What's wrong with you slut?" I said stopping fingering her for a second.

"Simon and Neal!" she exclaimed "I fucking know them both, in my classes, no wonder they've been acting like cocky bastards around me!" she stressed.

She shut up a second later when I powered two fingers in her and began pumping her hard and fast and it wasn't long before she like her mother upstairs was having an orgasm. Alice's was subdued and slight, the opposite end of the spectrum compared to Fiona's upstairs.

"Yesssss Josh give it me, give it me hard, don't stop, pleasssse, harder I'm going to come," she said louder, her breath getting more and more breathy as she tried to take on air between the pulses of her orgasm. "Oh goddddd, yesssss Josh like that just like that, deep in my arse, deep in me, deeper, deeper, oh shit yes here I come Josh, make me come pleaseeeee make me come, yes, yes, yes, yes, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS," she screamed as her body exploded and she came hard.

We heard her whimper thank you and then her muffled groans and slurping filtered downstairs as one of the lads filled her mouth and the rhythmic rocking and creaking of her bed was all we could hear for another fifteen minutes until it was Josh's turn to come.

He shouted that he was about to come and Fiona's head must've left the cock in her face as she spoke a moment later telling the young lad where to empty his load. "Come in my arse Josh; fill that tight hole like you filled my pussy," she panted.

We heard him grunt a minute later and then again Fiona thanked him for filling her arse, there was some silence and then Fiona spoke again. "Right you two, now Josh has had first dibs you two get full access, who wants to go first?"

It was Simon who spoke," We aint gotta rush whore I know your gagging for my big cock and you said we are here till Saturday so we've got plenty of time. Why don't you go and get us some food and then shower, then you can get your pussy round this," he said and I assumed Simon was brandishing his huge tool at Fiona.

Fiona came downstairs about a minute later breezed straight through naked and I watched her wonderful arse sway all the way in to the kitchen, she was in there about twenty minutes or more clattering about with plates and in the oven cooking what smelt like pizza and chips.

We could hear the boys upstairs laughing and joking talking about Fiona and what they were going to do with her. Alice sat dumbly beside me listening and saying nothing, the only time she moved is when the boys upstairs mentioned her name and she flinched, cringing with huge embarrassment.

"Hey Josh," Simon said, "Now you've fucked up both who's the better fuck?" haha, he laughed along with Neal.

"Shit man I don't know, Alice got a real nice tight pussy but aint nowhere near as dirty as old mummy whore downstairs," he said as laughter rang out round the room.

Fiona came out the kitchen a few minutes later and Alice didn't even look at her as she walked in carrying a tray with plates full of pizza and chips. I looked her up and down and saw that her cunt lips were swollen and protruding between her legs already. Her skin all over was glistening with drying sweat from her and the three boys but then insides of her thighs made me smile the most.

I held up my hand and she stopped and then I nodded towards her crutch and she opened her legs in to a wider stance. I smiled as her cunt lips hung loose, big a swollen, inflamed from fucking. Come could be seen on the insides of her legs where Josh's cream had seeped out. I nodded towards the door and she continued upstairs.

"Nice one slut, stick it on the bed then go and take a shower," I heard josh say.

"Ok," Fiona replied and then I heard her walk to the bathroom and turn on the showers in the large shower enclosure, we'd had that built with some of Fiona's earnings from Francis's place.

We could hear the shower in full swing for five minutes as Fiona spent time cleaning herself off, especially around her pussy and arsehole ready for her next dose of big young cock. It was then that Simon announced that he was going to see what was taking the slut so long and he could be heard walking across the landing and then the bathroom door opening.

"What's taking so long whore?" he said loud enough for her to hear under the jets and the shower was killed in an instant and then the sliding door moved across.

"Sorry Simon," Fiona said automatically, "I was getting myself nice and clean for you," she said.

"Well I'm ready so get yourself back in the bedroom," he said and I heard her squeal and assumed he'd pulled her out the shower towards him.

"Don't you want me dry off first Simon?" she asked trying to please him in every way.

"Don't worry about drying off hoe you're going to be soaking wet again in a minute," he said laughing and they both headed back to her room.

Her arrival was greeted nosily by josh and Neal who said she looked sexy as fuck all wet from the shower and then Simon was heard as he took control of the situation.

"Right you up on the bed on all fours and face this way, start making my big dick hard," he commanded her and her big queen size bed creaked as she climbed aboard and turned to face one of the young men in her room. "That's it suck my big cock, make me hard so I can fuck your dirty holes," he was saying, enjoying the fact that Fiona would do anything he commanded.

Muffled groans and slurping sounds filled the air from above as she feasted on Simon's eight or so inches making him hard just like he wanted so that he could next use her holes.

"There we go look nice and hard, tell me whore what do you think of my cock?" said Simon revelling in it. I loved hearing Fiona being asked to describe stranger's cocks and listening as she told the owner of said cock that she loved it.

This time was no different and she responds after leaving his cock for a second, "I fucking love it Simon, its big and thick, and sooo hard, I can't wait to take it in my pussy," she cooed before returning to slurping on the young lad's huge dick.

"You don't have to wait much longer, I'm almost ready to fuck," he said about two minutes later, "Go on get off lay back on that bed and spread those legs," he told her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mum! You Whore 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 197 milliseconds