• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 10

Brothers Pt. 10

I opened my eyes slowly, faintly aware of the aggressive bangs that were echoing around our house.

Jesse was still underneath me, so I pressed my lips tenderly against his jaw. We were wrapped in each other, his legs still locked firmly around me. He opened his eyes slowly.

"What's that?" He asked, groggy. I rested my head in the crook of his neck.

"Mm, no idea. Maybe they're doing something next door." I said, before beginning to suck on his neck. He moaned softly beneath me, his fingers tangled in my hair.

The banging stopped. I continued sucking on my brother's neck, grinding my hips against his. I was so ready for round two.

My cell started ringing, and I groaned and pulled away from Jesse, cursing under my breath. I sat upright, between Jesse's legs and reached for my phone, flipping it open with an exaggerated sigh.

"Hello?" I said dully.

"Son! Where are you? I'm outside, let me in."

I think in that instant I was paler than Jesse. My blood froze in my veins.

"Be right there." It was a whisper. I turned my phone off.

"Who was it?" Jesse asked, sitting up, placing his hands on my shoulders, rubbing my arms tenderly. I looked into his green eyes.

"Dad."

We just looked at each other, not moving. And then, in unison, both of us scrambled off the bed. I began pulling on whatever clothes were nearest to my bed, and so did Jesse.

"No, Jess, go shower. Seriously, right now." I told him, before running down the stairs. Jesse would blow our cover. Especially with my cum still in his ass.

I threw open the door, breathless.

"Hi Dad." I said, offering a small smile.

"What the hell were you doing? Couldn't you hear me knocking?" He asked, walking past me, into the living room. I sighed deeply, shutting the door behind him.

He's scary. When he's mad, he's terrifying. He's a university professor and he looks like one. If the harsh, judgemental eyes didn't tip you off, the pointed chin, glasses and boring grey suits would.

I talk a pretty big game about standing up to him, but there's no way I'm letting him find out about Jesse and I. He would, in all seriousness, probably have us locked up in jail.

"Sorry Dad, I was sleeping. I was up late last night." I said quickly. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Doing what?"

"I was with a girl."

"What's her name?"

"Jennifer."

We were firing off questions and answers like bullets from an automatic. I knew that telling him I'd been with a girl would get me some points, I just hoped Jesse could do the same. My father was always more critical of him.

When I had answered enough of his questions he settled onto the sofa with his suitcase and I headed to the kitchen to make him a coffee. He didn't ask for one, and I didn't offer. It was just routine.

"So, Dad, why the surprise visit?" I asked cautiously, handing him the warm drink.

"I came to make sure you boys were doing alright. Well, more your brother than you. I'm worried about what he's turned into without my influence. Also, Marcus called me, wanted to get together. Good timing, I guess. " He said, sipping his coffee. I gritted my teeth. Marcus Richards is my English Literature teacher. So, my father couldn't only fuck up my romantic life, he had to fuck up my academic life too. Great.

"How long do you plan on staying?"

"A week or so. We'll see. Where is your brother?"

A week? A week? Oh god, shoot me now. There's no way I could handle a week of his crap. There's no way Jesse could handle more than a day or two.

"He's in the shower. You know, he has a girlfriend?"

***

The rest of the day had carried on with much of the same. Jesse had crept downstairs a little while after our father had arrived. He wore a button-up collared shirt, cleverly hiding the bite I'd given him.

I was impressed with Jesse. He'd managed to keep up the straight charade for the entire day. And we'd managed not to touch each other at all, which, for me at least, was really, really hard. I mean, we hardly even looked at each other if Dad was in the room. I hated the fact that I'd have to sleep alone.

Jesse had given up his room for our father, opting to sleep on the couch. I didn't like it, but there was no way I could let Dad sleep in my room without changing the sheets. So, reluctantly, I said goodnight to Jesse under the watchful eyes of my father, and climbed the stairs to my bed.

Even though it wasn't past ten, I fell asleep quickly.

I don't know what time it was when I was woken by a warm hand pressed against my mouth.

I groaned and sat up, pushing the hand away.

"What the hell?"

"Sssh!" The hand clamped down on my mouth again. "Dad will hear us." My eyes slowly adjusted to the darkness.

"Jesse?" I asked quietly.

"Duh." He said, before his lips crashed against mine. I moaned softly against his lips, tangling my fingers into his hair and pulling him closer to me. My hands travelled up his arms, onto his shoulders, and I pulled him onto me. He straddled my waist, resting his hands against my naked chest.

"What brought this on?" I asked, stroking the back of his hand gently. Jesse shrugged.

"Couldn't sleep." He said, pecking my lips. His mouth moved to my cheek, and then to my jaw, kissing and nibbling my skin.

"You can sleep in here tonight. I'll set the alarm so we get up before Dad." I murmured, tilting my head back. Jesse's lips trailed down my neck, his hands rubbed my chest. My cock began to stiffen.

"We're only going to sleep?" He asked, kissing my earlobe.

"Yes, Jesse." I responded. Jesse sat upright and looked down at me, with his eyebrows raised.

"Really?" He asked, surprised.

"Yes. Look, Dad's right in the next room. What if he hears us?" I asked, squeezing his shoulder. He jutted his bottom lip out.

"I'll be quiet. I can be quiet, you know." He said, trying to persuade me.

"You could've fooled me." I said with a smirk. Jesse smirked back, and rubbed my chest slowly, his fingers twirling in my chest hair. His fingertips grazed my nipples, sending shivers down my spine.

"Are you sure you just want to sleep?" Jess murmured. I sat up, resting against the headboard. Jesse sat on my thighs, his knees on either side of me.

"I didn't say that was what I wanted to do." I replied, pulling his face to mine. I explored his hair, my fingers gliding smoothly through the light blond locks. His arms wrapped around my neck, hugging me to him. His thighs moved slowly against mine, as he grinded against me. His lips moved down my neck, sucking the skin tenderly.

I needed him. I needed this. All the frustration from the day with our father had gotten to me. I needed a release, and Jesse did too.

"Fuck it." I murmured, crashing my lips against his once more. He moaned softly, his arms tightening around me. My lips moved down to his neck. I could feel his blood pulsing swiftly through his veins as I kissed and bit his neck. My hands travelled along his body, down his back, on his thighs, feeling every inch of his soft, warm skin.

"Michael." He purred, whimpering as I began sucking the skin of his bare chest. It'd leave a mark, but he could cover it. He rocked his hips against mine, our cocks rubbing together deliciously.

"Jesus Jess." I breathed, before pressing a few quick pecks to his now tender skin. I squeezed his ass cheeks in my hand, my cock stiffened further. God, I wanted him, needed him. Now.

I slipped my fingers under the thin waistband of his boxers, sliding them down his thighs. He lifted his knees off the bed, and pulled them off the rest of the way, kicking them carelessly to the floor. I grabbed his ass again, squeezing them, rolling them in my hands.

"I want you Jesse." I mumbled into his skin, kissing his collarbone. Jesse moved his hands to my hair, massaging my scalp. He lifted himself off of my thighs, resting upright on his knees and I desperately slid my boxers off.

My cock sprang free. Now there was nothing separating Jesse's body from mine. When he came back down on me, I took his prick in my hand, rubbing it slowly.

"Fuck me, Mike." He whimpered, burying his face into the crook of my neck. His hips rocked against my hand, stimulating himself further.

"Is that what you want, Jess? You want your big brother to fuck you?" I cooed.

"Please, please, Michael." He moaned. I chuckled quietly, my free hand moving to the bedside table. I opened the drawer and grabbed a bottle of lube while I stroked Jesse's dick.

I sunk down lower on the bed, resting the upper part of my back against the headboard. Jesse pressed his lips to mine once more. I released Jesse's cock, and squeezed some of the lube onto my hand. I moved my hand to my own dick, spreading the lube generously down my shaft, as Jesse and I kissed.

"Ride my cock Jesse." I said softly, taking his face in my hands. He moved up me, taking my dick in his hand. Jesse positioned himself right above my dick, and slowly lowered himself onto it.

His face scrunched up in pain as my head pushed past his tight sphincter, entering his beautiful ass. He exhaled shakily, his hands moved to grip my shoulders. I stroked his cheeks gently.

"It's okay, sweetheart. Take it slow." I murmured, as he lowered himself further onto me. His asshole clenched around my cock, sending waves of pleasure through my body. Jesse groaned quietly as my length filled his tight hole.

"Oh," He whimpered as he finally came all the way down on me, my entire eight inches filling him to the max. He stayed there for a few seconds, letting his asshole adjust to the invasion. He was breathing deeply in and out of his mouth, trying to relax his body for me.

"That's it, little brother. Take it easy, there's no rush." I murmured, moving my hands to his thighs. Jesse's hands trailed down to my chest, and he rested his palms face down on me.

He moaned quietly, rising up just a few inches off of my cock, before slowly sliding back down. I shuddered with pleasure; the tight walls of his ass gripped me, massaging my cock as he rode me slowly.

He leaned down slightly, pressing his lips to mine. My tongue entered his mouth, and moved gently with his. He came up off of me again, this time coming at least halfway off of my dick, before he came back down again.

"That's it Jesse, ride me. Ride your big brother." I breathed softly, grabbing his waist delicately. He sped up to a moderate pace, coming halfway off of me, before sliding back down again.

"You feel so good inside me." Jesse breathed shakily, coming all the way down on me. He rocked his body on mine, and I moaned quietly. God, it felt so good.

"Do you want me to go faster?" Jesse asked quietly.

"If you can handle it, baby."

Jesse bit his lip and gave me a shy smile. He came almost all the way off of me, before quickly sliding back down. I moaned loudly with pleasure, gripping his waist more tightly. Again and again he slammed down on me, riding my cock like a fucking master.

"Fuck, Jesse, feels so good." I moaned, tilting my head back. He moaned quietly every time he came down on me, taking my full length into his warmth. Jesse rested on me, grinding his ass against my pelvis in circular motions.

I held his waist securely, he came off of me slightly, and I thrust upwards into him. He moaned loudly as I rammed my cock into him.

"Fuck, yes," He moaned, it was a high-pitched whine. "Yes, yes, yes!"

Again and again I slammed my cock into him. He began stroking his meat feverishly, moaning without reserve as I pounded him. I wrapped my arms around his back, and held him to me.

A thin sheen of sweat covered both our bodies, and I licked a stripe up his chest, tasting the salty mixture. He shuddered with pleasure, and I moved to his neck, sucking his tender skin while we fucked.

"Oh Mike," He moaned loudly, throwing his head back. "You're going to make me cum."

His breath caught in his throat, his grip on my shoulder tightened. I continued fucking him without abandon. Suddenly, he let out a loud moan, and his entire body twitched against mine.

I felt his hot cum shoot up my stomach and chest as he convulsed on my dick.

As he came, his asshole clenched my length, and it sent me right over the edge. I groaned loudly, my eyeballs rolled into the back of my head. My feet flexed, my toes curled. I pumped his body full of my seed, moaning his name as came inside of him.

Jesse shuddered against me, coming all the way down on my dick, and then collapsed against me. He rested his head into the crook of my neck, whimpering as his orgasm slowly died. My arms tightened around him, and I stroked his back lovingly.

"Jesse, Jesse, Jesse," I said, kissing the top of his head, "what is Dad going to do with us?"

"I guess we'll find out tomorrow." He mumbled, sleep already beginning to claim him. We sunk down fully onto the bed, Jesse rolled off of my dick and onto his side. I curled against him, holding his body to mine.

"I love you." He murmured into the soft blankets. I smiled.

"I love you."

And no one is going to take you away from me.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Brothers Pt. 10

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 345 milliseconds