• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Grad School Wife

Grad School Wife

12

Note: This story is full of the cuckold fantasy, including cleaning and adultery. If that is not your thing, please move on and don't waste your time reading something you won't enjoy. For the rest of you, please enjoy this new, edited, and elongated version of my story.

*

We were both new to the area and had moved because my wife was starting graduate school. Although we were in our mid 30s and already had a couple of kids, it seemed like life was going back in time for her. Long hours on campus, lots time away from the house, and a lot of time mixing with younger students. As per the norm, many of those younger students loved to party. I was pretty excited about the move, actually, because I was betting that a few of those college students likely fantasized about sleeping with the Teaching Assistant.

It'd been two years since I mentioned to my wife that I would love to see her with another man, but she always blew it off. Once in a while we would fantasize about it, but for the most part it really wasn't what she was into. In fact, she told me quite clearly that it was beginning to turn her off, and it really didn't make her comfortable. So, I let it go and kept my hot wife fantasies to myself. However, once she started grad school, my imagination went wild with fantasies involving her sleeping with some older professor or younger student.

She was invited to a lot of parties and I always tried to accommodate her, partially for my own selfish reasons. Thinking about her at a party with all of those younger fraternity guys, drinking, flirting, and just having fun. Or thinking about her as a TA, meeting some undergraduate to help with an assignment, and having a hot 21-year-old try to seduce a 35-year-old mom. All of those thoughts were exciting to imagine, but never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that a hot wife situation would come true. But when you've been married for ten years, you learn that once in a while, your wife can really surprise you.

My wife went to a birthday party to celebrate one of her new colleagues 26th birthday. The plan was for her to come home at 1:00 in the morning, and we been texting steadily throughout the night as I was home with the kids. Then, at around 12:10, the text messages stopped. Usually if I texted her, she texted back, especially at a party. But not this time. I sent one text, then another, then another and finally a last text. No response at all. I thought it was strange for her to stop texting as she was supposed to be home within about 45 minutes, but, she could take care of herself and I figured she was just busy having fun. I tried to stay up and wait for her, but eventually, I fell asleep on the couch.

Later, I woke to the sound of a door creeping open and then closing. I looked at the clock on the cable box and made out the time: 2:30 A.M. 2:30? She was just getting in now? What happened? My brain had just started to work as her feet tiptoed closer to the couch. Her hand ran through my hair as she stood next to me. She looked at me, gave me a smirk and said " I see you didn't you wait up for me."

"You were supposed to be home by one. You stopped texting me. Is everything okay?" I asked her, sitting up.

"Oh yeah, everything is more than okay," she said with kind of a smirk to her face. I looked up in her blue eyes and saw they were electric and strangely seductive.

"You look different," I said.

"I feel different," she told me as she started to pull off my shirt.

"Do you want to stay here on the couch?" I asked.

She just nodded and started to pull my pants off. The, her eyes met mine with a really intense stare, and she looked me straight in the eyes. "I have to tell you something..."

"Oh?"

"There was a reason I stopped texting you..."

"Really, and why is that?" I questioned her, curiosity filling my brain.

"Promise you won't be mad?" she asked, her voice full of mischief.

There was no way I could be mad as her fingers started unbuckling her pants. I shook my head, feeling butterflies of excitement rise in my stomach.

"I want to show you something, but I only want to show you if you promise you won't be mad." She stepped out of her pants and moved her hands to her bra strap, standing over me. "You need to promise me."

I leaned back on the couch dressed only in my boxer briefs, my body tingled with excitement. My voice, shaky with anticipation, finally muttered out "I promise."

Her hands unsnapped her bra, and but for her cute, red, boy short style panties,she was naked. I started to think how I couldn't wait to be inside her when, in the dim light of the living room, I thought I could see little marks around her breasts. As she stepped closer to me, I thought she would pull her panties off and straddle me. Instead, she moved her body around and placed her thighs over my face in a 69 position! Again, something she rarely likes to do, but really exciting on the rare occasion it happens. The she slowly lowered herself over me.... almost waiting and listening for my reactions.

I smelled it before I saw it. The unmistakable smell of cum. But not just her cum... A man's cum. As if my sense of smell wasn't enough, I could see a big, long wet spot on the bottom of her panties right over her pussy. I couldn't speak, but I let out the slightest moan.

When she heard that moan, she lowered her sweet, covered pussy to my face, making the evidence of what had happened become stronger and stronger. As the scent became more pronounced and the used pussy came closer to my shocked face, my want for her became extraordinary. I couldn't quite believe this was actually happening.

My tongue made its way out of my mouth and slowly, delicately, licked the warm, wet fabric covering her beautiful mound. I had never tasted anything like it. It was a little bit of her taste combined with an added unfamiliar bitterness. She groaned and her body shook a little as she felt my tongue scrape over the wet spot. I don't think she could stand the wanting, because then she pushed her whole, cloth covered sex in my face. The taste became stronger and I wanted more. I wanted to taste was left inside.

I grabbed the waist band of her panties and pull them off of her body, whilst keeping my mouth in place. As she squirmed to kick the panties off, her pussy pushed right over my mouth. All that movement made a thick glob of cum drip out of her red, swollen pussy lips and it found it's way to the corner of my mouth. It would have been easy for me to just let it make its way down my cheek without tasting the real evidence, but I couldn't help myself. My tongue moved as if it were possessed, licking the corner of my mouth to pull in the evidence; the evidence of her fucking someone else. And the flavor was amazing. Bitter, yes, but also with a tart sweetness. It tasted as if the cum was coated in her juices.

I began to lick and swallow and built up a rhythm of licking and swallowing, licking and swallowing as more of this mysterious stranger dripped out of my unfaithful wife's beautiful sex. Her vaginal lips were loose from that sex, and she looked quite stretched out. Her moans increased and she started to forcibly push herself over my mouth, making it seem less of a partnership and more like my face being used as a sex toy. I thought she was going suck on my cock, but she was too wrapped up in her own pleasure and didn't even bend down, keeping her body perpendicular to mine, which really worked to make his cum flood out of her and into my waiting mouth.

She begin to buck over my face, yelping and purring for what was likely her second orgasm of the evening (if not more!) and although I was still in shock over whole event, I was so excited and ramped up over what had happened, that I could only lick faster, drinking in all of the sex that she had had. Finally, I could feel her whole body quiver and a deep moan come out of her, unlike any sexual sound I had ever heard. Her pussy convulsed over my mouth, opening up one more time to release one last flood of their fluids into my waiting mouth. The amount of cum that came out of that boy must have been enormous... I just hoped my wife remembered to take her pill that day.

I almost came without touching myself, right then and there, but I'm glad I didn't. It would be better to wait for when she actually told me the story of how she had fucked him.

After I made her cum, and all of the remnants of her lover had been cleaned from her, she pulled her self off of my face, flipped her body around, and moved to the other side of the couch so that her eyes were level with mine. Looking into her deep, blue eyes, I couldn't believe it was the same woman. The same wife that, as of earlier tonight, had not had sex with another man and over 12 years. The same woman who told me she was not at all turned on by my Fantasy. The same woman who told me that her sleeping with another man was never going to happen.

But it did. And I had just tasted the evidence.

"I didn't know how you would react," she said with a really sexy look on her face. "I was nervous that you'd be really pissed. I had hoped you'd be as turned on as much as I am about this, and it's obvious from the reactions of your body that you're pretty much into this too."

I didn't have the words quite yet to respond, so I just nodded my head.

"Do you want to hear what happened?"

Again, no words could come out. I was still in shock. The taste of their fresh sex lingered in my mouth, and yet it was hard to believe that it actually happened.

"Well the first thing I'll tell you is that we fucked twice!"

It was a rarity for us to have sex twice in the same week, yet she had sex with this guy twice in the same night.

"Tell me everything" I muttered.

"So, he is a senior in the Brit Lit class I am TA-ing, and I've only had a little contact with him until tonight. But he is really cute, about 6 feet tall, skinny but built like a soccer player, with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He has a pretty well defined six-pack, but I didn't know about that until tonight. I've noticed him in class and thought he was cute, but didn't give it much more of a thought."

"Why?"

"I guess I never really thought that's what I wanted. Every time you would talk about me being with another man, it just felt weird, almost unnatural. I never really imagined it being someone younger, either. But seeing him in class, well, I think maybe that was the beginning of my change of mind.

"So what happened tonight?"

"I'm getting there, silly. Anyhow, the one thing that I noticed was that he would try to catch my eye during class. At first I just thought it was one of those random things where you find yourself looking at someone and you both look away quickly, more of a coincidence than an attraction. But I realized during the next class period that we were making random eye contact more and more often. Then, he started to smirk when he looked at me. So I started to smirk back. It seemed like a pretty harmless flirtation, but yesterday, he winked at me."

"Winked? Who does that?" I playfully asked, smiling at the silliness of the situation.

"Right! I thought he was totally ridiculous, so I winked back."

"How long is this been going on?"

"Honestly? About two weeks."

"Why didn't you say anything to me?"

"I guess I just thought it was silly. And I didn't really think anything would happen. Plus, to be honest I didn't want to ruin the attention. It's nice to feel wanted again."

"I want you!" I told her, almost in a way to pull the story out.

"I know, but that's different. You're supposed to want me; you're my husband."

"Yea that's true... It's sort of nice to get some outside attraction!"

"So, the other day he came up to me and asked me about this paper in class and I got really nervous around him. I was almost a little flustered, it's funny cause I'm about 12 years older than this kid. He stood really close, so close that I could smell his breath, which smelled of some sort of gum. At one point he asked me to point out a specific part in a Yeats poem we were studying, and as I held the book out he shifted his body to my side to look over my shoulder into the book. Then, when his hand moved to point out the passage, his fingers brushed across my breast."

"On purpose?"

"I'm not sure. I think it was an accident, but I felt the tingle all the way down my body when he did that, and to be honest, I started to feel a little wet."

"Oh my God. I wish you would've told me this! I would've encouraged it!"

"Well at that point I still didn't think there would be an "it". It really wasn't until I ran into him at the party tonight that I decided I wanted to fuck him."

"Were you drunk when you decided?" I asked, almost hesitantly...

"I had a couple drinks, but I really wasn't drunk. And he didn't show up until right around 12 o'clock"

"That's right around the time you stop texting me back"

"Baby, once I saw him, I didn't have time to text you back. He saw me and I froze. He look at me, smiled and walked towards me."

"Did you know he was going to be at this party?"

"No! I had no idea. This was kind of a grad school only gathering. But to tell you the truth, I kind of hoped he would."

"That makes sense. Now I know why you wore your black underwear tonight! So did he make a move or anything?"

"Not exactly. He moved right up to me, put his face next to my ear and whispered 'Hi' to me. I was blushing a little and I started to get really excited. He then asked me if I wanted to have some fun! I felt like putty in his glare, and the word "yes" just bubbled out of me. 'Follow me.' he whispered. Then, as he turned around, he grabbed my hand and I was powerless. I let him pull me. I don't even really remember the walk we took, all I know is that in an instant we were in the privacy of a bedroom that had a door that locked."

"How did you know that it locked?"

"Because once we were inside the room, he shut the door and I heard a click."

"I can't believe you let him take you into some bedroom!"

"I didn't even think I was going to sleep with him at this point. All I really wanted to do was kiss him. And the funny thing is, he just stood by the door waiting for me to make the first move and so I did. I walked over to him, put my arms around the back of his head, pulled him towards me and I kissed him on the mouth."

"What was that like?"

"At first it was a little strange, because, love, you're the only person I've kissed for the last 15 years. His lips were sweet and gentle, but his tongue was at the same time firm. Sometimes, when you kiss me, you get really "bitey", but he was different. He was sort of relaxed and calm, in a good way. It just felt right and so new and exciting. It wasn't long before his hands were moving up and down my back, sliding further down each time. I couldn't handle it, the distance between our bodies, so I started to push my body into his. At that point I knew I wanted to have sex with him... In fact, I felt my phone buzz in my pocket as I was kissing him and I knew it was you, but even the thought of you couldn't pull me away from how much I wanted him. And then I started to feel his excitement rise on my stomach. And, I need you to know that I love you baby, but I could feel through his pants that he had some size on you. I was really kind of curious to see what that would feel like inside of me.

Then he started to get more forceful. He took over at just the right time. He grabbed my shirt and pulled it up. We broke our kiss quickly so that my shirt could come up over my head. He moved his hands behind my back as I started pulling his shirt off, and just like that. we were both naked from the waist up. He started kissing down my neck, bending down to feel my breasts. It felt so strange to feel another man's kisses, but each one was electric and sent shock-waves through my body. I don't know when the last time was that I felt this excited."

"Was he that good at what he was doing?"

"I don't know if it was the excitement of someone new, or he was just really good at what he was doing. Once he put his mouth on my nipple and started licking it with the flat part of his tongue, I almost came right there and then. In fact, I couldn't wait for him to get my clothes off on his own, so I started unbuttoning my pants. His hands met mine at my waist, and he pushed my pants down. Then my hands went to his jeans, but I couldn't wait to feel his size, so before I unbuckled his pants, I took the palm of my hand and got a nice, long feel and how big and hard he was. My earlier thoughts were correct, he was going to be thicker and bigger than you."

"Well, it's just, you've always told me that I'm the perfect size for you. Were you worried that his was going to be too big?"

"Baby, I love you, and when we have sex, it feels great. But to be honest, I was really excited to try this man out. I hope that doesn't hurt your feelings, but you have sort of asked for this... I mean, if we hadn't talked about this, I don't think I would've gotten this far with this boy, but in the back of my mind I knew that not only would you be okay with this, you would probably get off on it. So, when I pulled his pants down and saw his hard cock peeking out of his shorts,I couldn't help myself. I took my thumbs, pulled his boxers down, and I put his cock in my hungry mouth. I couldn't really fit the whole thing inside, so I used my hands and my tongue as well."

"But.... you don't usually like to go down on me. I thought you told me that it grosses you out."

"I know, but his cock just looked so big, and so thick and so meaty that I really wanted to put my mouth around it. And also feeling his hands around the back of my head, pulling me into him was pretty fucking sexy."

"What happened next? "

"Well, I didn't want him to go off and finish in my mouth... what I really wanted to feel him inside of me. I sucked him and stroked him for a little while, and then I pulled my head back and looked up into his eyes. Initially, his head was rolled back and he was moaning. But when he noticed I had slowed things down, he looked down at me and smiled. I smiled back and said "I want to feel you inside of me." He looked at me with a strange smile and said, 'Even though you're married?' All I could do was nod my head and smile back."

"Where did you get the courage to do this? I thought you weren't into this?"

"I didn't think I was either, but baby, this boy was making me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time. I felt like a drunken college girl again! My panties were so wet by this point. I stood up and I grabbed his hand and I pulled him to the bed. That was the last time I had control of the night. From there, he took over. He grabbed my shoulders, pushed me onto my back on the bed, and had pulled off my panties in a whisper. The next thing I knew his face was right in between my thighs, licking my pussy all the way from the bottom to the top. It felt as if he was trying to get all the juice out so that I wouldn't be so slippery for his firm tongue. "

"Was he good? I mean, did you make you come?"

"Oh my god yes! I know he's younger than we are, but it felt like he had had a lot of practice. Somehow his tongue seem to be everywhere at once. In one moment his tongue would sneak inside me, and the next moment it was fluttering around my clit. His rhythm and style was just so new and all so unexpected that my body couldn't handle it. I came pretty quickly and felt embarrassed due to the flood I splashed around his face."

"But you never really squirted before."

"Well you've never made me feel like that before! Honey, the last thing I want to do is put you down, but this boy had skills I've never experienced before. I pushed his head away as I was in the throes of my cum, so I didn't really notice as his body moved up over me. But as my orgasm subsided, I opened my eyes and saw his face looking down at me. Then felt the head of his cock on the lips of my pussy. Then he did the weirdest thing."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Grad School Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds