• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christmas with My Brother Ch. 07

Christmas with My Brother Ch. 07

123

This is a work of fiction & all characters are over the age of 18.

*****

Previously:

As you know from the first six chapters, my brother and I have been enjoying each other sexually and emotionally since Christmas Eve, 2013. Until my return home from the university for spring break in March 2013, our relationship entailed everything except intercourse.

In preparation for my return home, I went on birth control pills a couple of weeks ago. I had not made any decision about allowing my brother to deflower me, but I wanted to be prepared just in case.

Allowing Michael to enter me and be my 'first' had been weighing on my mind since I return to school following Christmas holiday.

In Chapter six, I described how we got a motel room in a nearby town, and I allowed my brother to enter me, rupturing my hymen and capturing my virginity.

I also described my reaction to two men watching my brother 'feel me up' as we stood in front of the window to our motel room. As Michael teased my perky 34B cup breasts in front of the open drapes of our room, these two men, stood awestruck in the parking lot staring in at us.

Not only did I allow Michael to continue to stimulate my nipple through the silky material of my blouse, I also reached down and massaged my brother's large erection through the denim material of his jeans while kissing him passionately as these two men watched with growing interest.

I let the men know that I was fully aware that they were watching me before I slowly closed the drapes to the room ending the show.

My reaction to being watched this way surprised, no shocked, me. And I am honestly embarrassed to admit this; but the memory of being watched, which was seared into my brain, played as much of a role in my orgasm as my brother deflowered me, as his penis did.

I was shocked to learn just how profoundly aroused I became from those two men watching my brother fondle my breasts. I learned that I had a definite streak of exhibitionism in my psyche'.

Getting ready for dinner (what to wear?):

After losing my virginity to my brother and experiencing an earth shattering orgasm, we cuddled on the bed for a while before I went to clean up. As I walked to the bathroom, the large volume of Michael's semen started leaking from me. I hurried to the bathroom with my hand between my legs, catching the sperm running down my inner thighs. I could see traces of red blood in the translucent, white mixture; proof positive that my brother had ruptured my hymen. It was evidence that I had transitioned from a girl to a woman this evening.

I showered, but kept my hair dry. I exited the bathroom, wrapped in a towel to find Michael still naked in the bed. His semi erect penis flopped upward across his belly.

I went to the sink, soaked a wash rag in warm water and returned to the bed. I took Michael's cock in my hand and wiped the subtle streaks of red from his shaft and cleaned the dribble of semen that had leaked onto his belly.

His cock grew in my hand as I cleaned him. I immediately knew that if I did not cease, the only thing I would get fed tonight was another course of my brother's penis and semen. And I wanted to have my dinner date tonight.

"Where are you taking me to dinner tonight?" I asked as I released his penis.

"I don't know. They have a restaurant and a bar here at the hotel. Do you want to try there?"

"OK, we can look in and see if it is nice. If not, we can drive somewhere else. I want tonight to be special" I responded. Then I decided to broach the subject I really wanted to discuss. "What do you want me to wear?"

"I don't know. What are my choices?"

"Well I could wear jeans and a sweatshirt. Or I could wear my shirt and blouse." I don't know why, but my heart was pounding now as I wondered whether Michael would share my desire to wear something a little daring and revealing.

"I think the skirt and blouse would look nice."

"When you arrived, I wasn't wearing my bra. Do you want me to put my bra on tonight, or would you prefer I leave it off?"

Michael's penis pulsed and grew noticeably as he heard this question. His immediate response surprised and intrigued me.

"Kelsey, you looked so fucking hot without a bra on. Leave it off. You will have me, as well as every other man in the place, hard as a rock if you go without your bra."

His cock was now about halfway hard just thinking about it. I felt my clitoris swell slightly at the thought of dressing like that.

"Are you sure? It will be so embarrassing for me. And my breasts are so visible under that blouse without a bra."

His cock leaped again. He was about three quarters erect now.

"Fuck yeah...leave the bra off."

"Well, OK if that is what you want. I'll do it for you. But stop thinking about it. You are giving yourself a hard-on."

I was so very pleased that the very thought of me going braless aroused him so. And the thought of being exposed like this aroused me as well.

I pulled a chair up to the vanity table in the room, and still wearing only a towel, applied my make-up as my brother watched from the bed. I could see his penis grew fully erect as he watched me. While distracting, his erection was also very flattering to me.

"Looks like you have a bit of a problem there, Bubba."

When we were just toddlers, I used to have trouble saying the word 'brother'. Apparently, it sounded like some version of 'bubba', so that became one of Michael's nick names growing up.

"Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about you. Kelsey, I think you are so beautiful and sexy. I really do love you, you know."

"You are so sweet. You sound like someone who is vying for a blow job before dinner. I guess I can't talk you out in public like that, can I?"

"No, I guess you are right. You can't take me out like this."

I arose, dropped my towel and approached the bed naked. "Do you think you can cum again so soon?"

Michael just nodded his head indicating that he could.

Sitting next to Michael, I took his penis in my fist and lowered my lips to the head. Before kissing the glans of my brother's cock, I said "You have a gorgeous erection there, young man."

I slowly opened my lips and took the head inside my mouth, swirling my tongue around as Michael moaned and arched his hips. I pumped his shaft with my fist as Michael held my hair up, away from my face. Michael always held my hair away from my face when I took him in my mouth. He has told me many times that it arouses him to actually see my lips wrapped around his cock. He liked seeing the head of his penis enter and exit my mouth as I sucked on him.

"Cum for me" I encouraged as I sucked. I would also insert tip of my tongue into the tiny opening of my brother's urethra. This always evoked a moan from him.

He started to moan more intensely, and as the rocking of his hips intensified. I knew he was preparing to climax as he released my hair, placed his hands on the sides of my head and stiffened.

Michael endured a series of convulsions that shook his entire body and his penis pulsed in my mouth. Having recently ejaculated twice before this afternoon, the volume of his semen was minimal, but I could taste him just the same. There were only a few droplets of his sperm that appeared in my mouth.

Suddenly, once Michael's orgasm was over, he pushed me away, freeing his penis from my mouth. I always thought it was cute the way he became too sensitive once he climaxed. I always kept sucking to force him to break free from me. I guess it was my way of introducing normal sibling teasing into a very abnormal situation.

I looked directly in his eyes as I swallowed. I pretended the volume of semen was greater than it actually was. After swallowing, I smiled and said, "Now how about that kiss?"

Michael grinned ear to ear, and said, "Maybe later, after you have brushed and gargled."

It was long standing joke between us. We both knew Michael did not want a 'taste of his own medicine". I always had to brush and rinse my mouth with mouthwash before I got another kiss following a blow job.

"Now I have to start over on my make-up. But you are definitely done now, at least until after dinner."

I fixed my make-up, used a curling iron on my hair while remaining naked for my brother's gaze. Michael got dressed as well, but every time I checked, he was looking at my naked form as I got ready.

I put on my panties, boots, silk blouse and wrap-around skirt, sans bra.

"Damn, Kelsey, you are smoking hot. Your nipples look great."

I blushed at the compliment. I looked in the mirror and could see that Michael was right. My nipples were plainly visible, every bump and contour was well defined. I would definitely attract some attention tonight.

Michael instructed me to leave several buttons on both my skirt and blouse undone. I blushed as I unbuttoned all but the top two buttons on my skirt and undid the top three buttons on my blouse.

Dressed like this, my skirt would flair open as I walked, exposing my panties unless I held it in place. And if I leaned forward even slightly, you could see my entire breast. My pulse was literally racing from excitement.

I went around the room and extinguished the candles that were lit for atmosphere. We put on our coats and walked to the combination restaurant/bar that was attached to the motel.

We entered and sat at a table immediately in front of a large wood burning fireplace. I looked around and decided I liked this establishment. The large, exposed wooden beams gave the place a warm, rustic atmosphere that I liked.

Dinner

The warmth of the fire felt wonderful. There were only a handful of people in the bar and a few more at the various tables. I removed my coat and sat as close to the fire as I could.

A young, attractive waiter approached us introduced himself.

"My name is Don, I will be serving you tonight. Are you having dinner or just drinks?" As Don spoke his eyes never left my breasts.

I was excited as Don stared at my erect nipples so blatantly.

Michael said "We'd like to see a menu".

And Michael spotted a pamphlet on the table advertising a special for 'hot buttered rum'.

"Could you bring us a couple of hot buttered rums while we wait?"

I was sure that the waiter would ask to see our IDs, which would have indicated that neither of us was 21. Born about 15 minutes apart, we had not reached our 19th birthday yet. Neither of us really looked of legal age. But to my amazement, the waiter simply said, "Coming right up."

After the waiter left, I turned to Michael and said, "I can't believe he did not 'card' us. He couldn't think we are 21, could he?"

"Kelsey, he was so taken by your cute little titties that he did not even look at me. You provided the diversion we needed to get a drink."

I smiled broadly. It never occurred to me that my feminine charms could be used for such devious purposes. I had never thought of myself as a sex object before. I felt sexier and more attractive than I ever had before. I liked being able to turn men's heads.

Our waiter returned with the two hot buttered rums and some menus. Again, his interest in my braless breasts was quite obvious. Don indicated he would be back shortly to take our order, and took one last glance at my silk covered nipples before departing to another table.

"Kelsey, you are driving that guy mad. Did you see him staring at your tits?"

I simply nodded. I was embarrassed by the attention, but aroused nonetheless.

I tasted my first ever 'hot buttered rum' and it was delicious. Getting light headed never tasted so good. But I was pretty sure that a steady diet of these things would put the pounds on anyone, even a thin girl like me.

"Let your skirt fall open so he can see your panties." Michael instructed.

"I can't do that. It would be too embarrassing."

I felt my pulse rate increase at the very thought of doing this. I took another sip of my drink. This was far more decadent than the peppermint schnapps I had been drinking earlier.

Michael was insistent that I expose myself further. "No. Do it. Let's see how he reacts." He instructed.

I took another sip of my drink while I considered Michael's request. Or was it a command?

The thought of showing our waiter my panties was too just too daring and scary; but it was also terribly appealing. It was very tempting. I admit, I wanted to do it.

With my heart racing, I allowed my skirt, which was held in place by only the top two buttons to fall open so that anyone standing at or near our table could see my upper thighs and my panties. My thighs were closed, pressed together, preventing a real view of my panty clad pussy, but I was still exposed, very exposed.

"You are here to protect me, right? Michael you can't let this get 'out of hand'. I am trusting you."

Our waiter approached our table. Immediately, he noticed how my skirt had fallen away from my legs. He positioned himself to stand next to me so he could look down my blouse in the hopes of seeing my budding little bosoms. In this position, he had an unobstructed view of my upper thighs and panties.

I leaned forward slightly, causing my blouse to fall away from my chest, and giving Don a clear view of my perky 34B cup breasts. With my heart pounding like a drum, my voice quaked noticeably as I ordered the grilled salmon, a house salad and a glass of white wine.

I could not make eye contact with him, but I could feel his gaze searing into my exposed flesh as he took my order. I did not even hear Michael's order, my head was spinning from danger and excitement at being this exposed.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see a bulge forming in the waiter's pants as he stood there, taking our dinner order, indicating that he truly liked what he saw. And if I am honest, I liked showing myself to him. I liked the excitement. I like the danger of this game. And I had Michael here to protect me.

Don left to get our drinks and salads. I whispered to Michael, "I can't believe you made me do that. I can't believe I did it."

Don returned with our salads and drinks. Again, I moved so that he had an unobstructed view of my exposed thighs; and he was free to look down my blouse at my erect nipples.

I relaxed and opened my thighs slightly, allowing him a glimpse of my shear white panties. Don became less and less subtle about looking at me. I was enjoying this little game of 'I'll show you mine'. I was such a naughty girl.

"You have a pretty attractive lady my friend" Don said as he looked directly down my blouse.

To which my brother responded, "Thank you. I think so too."

I sat silently, basking in the attention and admiration I was getting while sipping my wine.

What I found most strange was that he seemed to speak to Michael directly rather than me. In fact, he spoke as though I was not there. But he certainly knew that I was there since the only time his eyes left my breasts was to glance down at my shear white panties. Nonetheless, he did not speak directly to me.

I do not know how much was due to the alcohol (I had consumed two peppermint schnapps, a hot buttered rum and was working on a glass of wine now), and how much was due to exposing myself this way, but my head was spinning. I literally felt dizzy.

"Kelsey, that was so fucking freaky. Did you see how he looked at you? He was literally drooling. He's probably in the men's room right now 'spanking the monkey' thinking about you."

I knew Michael was exaggerating, but the thought of someone being driven to masturbation because of me was terribly appealing. God, I loved being a tease.

That night I discovered how exciting it was getting guys all hot and bothered when I knew that they had no chance of scoring. I felt so fucking sexy. And I felt 'in control'.

I could never do this without my brother's assistance and protection. Without Michael to protect me, I could never take the risk of this situation getting out of hand. But with Michael here, I was having fun.

I sat there across from my brother, without a bra, my skirt open exposing my lily white thighs and a glimpse of my panties to anyone who might want a peak. I took a sip of my wine, smiled. Michael looked directly at my erect nipples that were straining against the tight silk material covering them.

"Michael, are you looking at my breasts? You are a such a naughty boy."

Kelsey, every man in here is staring at your breasts. How does that make you feel?"

"Sexy. Very Sexy. You are making your sister very wet right now. I am making a puddle in my seat. You are going to have to take me back to our room and make love to me after dinner, you know."

"That, my dear sister, is precisely my plan' was Michael's response.

Don brought my salmon and Michael's grilled cod, along with another round of drinks. I was starting to get slightly inebriated. Whatever inhibitions I might have when sober, were quickly being relegated to the deep recesses of my subconscious as my alcohol level increased.

I opened my thighs wider, spreading my knees about 12 inches, as our waiter placed the salmon in front of me. I gave him an unobstructed of the very damp gusset of my shear panties. He knew I was intentionally flashing my panties for him; there was no longer any pretense that any of this was accidental.

As such, Don stared openly at my crotch and said to Michael, "You are a very lucky man. This is a very sexy lady."

Michael agreed. I do not remember his precise response. I was too busy concentrating on my own arousal to listen to the verbal exchange between these two. I wanted to touch myself. My clit was throbbing. But I did not.

I felt like I could climax with the slightest touch to my swollen and erect clitoris. I just sat there, braless, my moist crotch covered only by the gusset of my panties which had become virtually transparent from the lubrication leaking form me as these two men carried on a conversation about my sexual appeal. It was so hard to resist touching myself at that moment. I wanted to cum so badly.

Finally, Don walked off to service another table.

I had eaten approximately half of my salmon when I asked, "Michael, why do you enjoy exposing me like this?"

"I don't know. I guess it is because tonight, you belong to me. We made love earlier. And I intend to make love to you again tonight. I guess, I like knowing that every man in here wants you, and I have you. I feel like you really belong to me and I enjoy showing you off. I guess that is it. Why do you enjoy it?"

"Who says I am enjoying this? Maybe I am just doing this because you want me to do it?"

"Well your nipples sure indicate you are enjoying this. I bet your panties are pretty wet too."

"OK, I admit, it is a rush. Well, it is very naughty, but I am not really doing anything seriously wrong...so it is naughty without being 'too' bad. And the reactions I am getting makes me feel pretty, and sexy, and desirable. And it is dangerous. There is simply some excitement in the danger of it. But you are here to protect me."

We each took another bite of our meal. Michael was staring at me with a combination of love, admiration and lust.

"Michael, did you get hard when I was letting the waiter look down my blouse and stare at my panties?"

"Oh fuck yes. I have such a boner right now. I am afraid it is going to rip my pants."

"I like knowing I can get you aroused without even touching you. And I do like belonging to you. I really do, you know."

Just then, two men entered the bar. But these were not just 'any two men'. I recognized them as the two men from the parking lot earlier. These were the two men who had been watching Michael feel me up through our motel window. Seeing them enter I got scared and pulled my skirt closed covering my panties and legs.

"It's the guys from the parking lot. You know, the ones who were watching us earlier" I said with a slight panic in my voice.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Christmas with My Brother Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 98 milliseconds