• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Apology

The Apology

My wife, Kristen and I had a huge fight one weekend. I can't remember exactly what started it, only that it was all her fault. I stormed out in a rage and checked in to a hotel for two days. Neither of us spoke and in the loneliness of my cheap room, I thought out the facts of my case. In a commonsense arrangement of the details, I'd easily win this argument. Then again, I could win the fight and still lose Kristen.

I felt like an asshole. I'd allowed things to go too far and now the only woman who accepted me for exactly who I am might disappear from my life.

Using my cell phone, I carefully worded my e-mail and chose the subject title: "I am an asshole."

The body of my message I edited several times, but finally went with its original draft for being the most heartfelt:

Kris,

I made a horrible mistake the other night and hurt you. Worse yet, I betrayed

your trust. My only defense is my foolish tendency to let my penis do my

thinking for me. I can only ask your forgiveness and promise to use my every

effort do better by you. I know what we have, and that I could look forever and

never find anyone that comes close to what I've found in you.

Codie

In the end, winning didn't matter. Patching things up was what counted, and if it meant I admitted I was wrong, when I clearly wasn't, that was a small price to pay.

I waited nervously in a crappy restaurant, hoping she'd reply. Her reply simply said, "I'm sorry, too. Get your ass back home. I'll make things up to you."

A half-hour later, Kristen stood in front of me in a one-piece black satin slip and the scent of sweet perfume. Her blond hair was swept up, and she looked as nervous as I was. Her hands kept trying to find the right gesture. We embraced and kissed passionately. A jolt of electricity passed between us as if it was our first kiss. We laughed uncomfortably when we stopped holding each other.

"You look incredible," I said as I stepped back drinking her in. It wasn't entirely true. Her eyes were bloodshot red, and she wore more makeup that I'd seen on her before. She'd obviously been crying.

She flashed a lopsided smile at me, appreciating the white lie. "You look like crap, too. I haven't slept much, either."

I wanted to sweep her up and take her to the bedroom right then, but she led me to the sofa.

"I know I was responsible for what happened. Somehow I was testing you or trying to push you away; I don't know which, myself. I guess I wanted you to be my hero again, but this time, rescue me from myself. Fucked up, isn't it?"

My hand traveled to her back, and I stroked her through the smooth material. She was trembling. "I don't care how fucked up it is. Give me a few directions now and again, and I'll do the best I can. I'm kind of dense sometimes."

"It's just that I want you to think of me as something other than what my past has shown."

"We both have a past," I said and kissed her again. As I hugged her I noticed a small bruise on her knee. She winced when I touched it.

"I fell on the staircase last night. Distracted. I'm damaged goods. Can you live with it?"

The double meaning wasn't lost on me, even as dense as I can be. "We'll both heal and do better in the future." No more needed to be said.

"Well, what are you waiting for? You were going to sweep me up, carry me off and fuck the daylights out of me."

A moment later she was cradled in my arms. Her legs dangled to the side as we made our way to bed. "Oh, and I'm going to do a few things to you too," she laughed.

A blue plastic bag sat on the dresser. I noticed it as I let the narrow straps of Kristen's lingerie fall and slipped them over her arms. A few tugs to get the garment past her cleavage, and she stood before me naked and grinning that wicked twisted smile of hers, I loved so much. She assisted me in pulling off my shirt and pants and I, too, stood naked and grinning. I haven't bothered to shave either my face or crotch in the last two days, and stubble showed on both. My penis rubbed against her smooth pubic mound. "It looks as if the poor thing hasn't been fed for days," she said looking at my erection.

"It didn't have an appetite; until now." I kissed her and cupped her breasts in my hands.

"I'm going to need to give you a good shave, but that will have to wait until later."

"Please," I begged. "It's feeding time."

"You'll just have to wait a bit longer." She grabbed the bag and placed it on the bed. She removed a pair of black see-thru briefs and handed them to me. "These are for you."

After I put them on, she rubbed my erection through the material. Next, she removed a set of four padded manacles. "These are for me. Would you be so kind as to attach them to the bedposts?" We frequently liked to play light bondage and control games. It was exciting to see her instigate this scenario.

I quickly locked the chains around each post while she removed the remaining two items from the bag. I turned around to see that Kristen held a pair of matching butt plugs, one in each hand. One of the plugs with a neon pink, the other an electric blue. Both were long, tapered and held batteries. "And these are for the two of us."

She spread lubricant on each plug, as I prepared my anus. I then lubricated her rectum. She pulled down my underwear and inserted the pink plug. After slipping past its bulbous head, it secured itself nicely. The blue plug found its way into her rear cavity. She pressed a button on a small remote, and I jumped as I felt a sudden jolt of vibration deep within me. It stopped and a few moments later hit me with another dose of oscillation. I'd suggest vibration.

"It moves at random. Do you like?"

"Oh, yeah, a whole new meaning to getting my ass buzzed."

She pressed the button on the remote for my plug, and I shuddered. "There's a dial on the remote. You can control the intensity," she said with a wink. The dial was set to low.

Kristen lowered herself to the bed and laid out her arms and legs to be bound. It was usually me that was the submissive in such games. After I'd secured the cuffs, she said, "I'm helpless now. I imagine you'll be able to have your way with me and there's nothing I can do, but trust you."

I began to lick away at her clitoris. I could feel the irregular tremors emitted from the anal plug encased in her rectum, in my mouth and tongue. The pulses inside my asshole provided a new aspect to the act of cunnilingus. Kristen's hips began to arch, as she strained against her restraints. "Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck," she called out.

She caught her breath and said, "That was intense."

I laughed and said, "And it's only on the first setting." I adjusted the dial up to 3 before inserting my erection into her dripping slit. A pulse wave hit us simultaneously as I felt the quaking in my anus and hers through my penis.

"Fuck, I could feel that go off in your ass, too," Kristen exclaimed. Her eyes rolled back under her lids, and she again pulled on the cuffs and moaned in climax.

"I've never had a repeat orgasm that quickly. This is amazing. I'm not sure I ever want this to stop."

I slid in and out; it felt like riding a giant wave of water on the ocean as the random vibrations grabbed at us. My testicles hummed from the jolts coming from the two devices.

As my hand reached once more for the remote she said, "You wouldn't," in a taunting tone.

"You're at my mercy, remember."

The entire bed began to reverberate as I moved the dial up to 8. With each blast, I grasped the sheets as the hum erupted within us.

Once more Kristen screamed, "For fuck's sake. Yeah. Oh, shit. Fuck me." My cum shot off inside her a minute later. I reached for the power buttons, and the butt plugs ceased their trembling. She lay panting and perspiring profusely.

Still held in her shackles, Kristen said, "I'm not sure I could handle anything more. Not without working up to it, anyway. Did you like it?"

Looking at the dial, I said, "Too bad it doesn't go to 11."

I teased her for another five minutes, then released her bonds. We make small talk and drifted off to a sound sleep in each other's arms. Our argument was forgotten; the only thing that mattered was the peace accord we'd reached.

~ The End ~

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Apology

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 512 milliseconds