• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Expanding Boundaries

Expanding Boundaries

Ed awoke with a start as the flight attendant touched his shoulder and told him they were about to land. He had been in the middle of a dream about Candice and hoped his hard on was not too noticeable to her and his seatmates. His mind had been racing since he boarded the plane in Seattle, but now he was almost there and was feeling anxious about this new experience, anxious and excited.

He had met Candice online a number of month's back and they had sprung up a relationship. She was a cross dresser who had posted some very sexy photos and had responded to him when he had commented. He had shared some pictures with her and her teasing responses made it clear that if he ever had a chance to visit that she would have sex with him. He was a bit uncertain about meeting, but something about her made him want to take a chance.

Ed had been with lots of women and had one brief encounter with a man a few years back, but this was something new, something that had him really excited. He had made the decision a couple weeks back to at least meet Candice, and he knew that if he did, sex was inevitable. So as the Alaska Airlines 737 touched down, his apprehension was high, but the excitement even higher.

Leaving Seattle early had gotten him to the East Coast by just before 6:00 PM and he was to meet Candice at her place at 8:00. He checked into a hotel and then took a long shower to get ready. As he dressed, he was still a bit apprehensive, but felt good about meeting her.

The cab dropped him off at just before 8:00 and as he stood at her doorway, he again had a pang of doubt that he quickly got over as he pushed the button of the doorbell. He saw a shadow at the peephole and then heard the lock and the doorway opened.

Candice kept herself behind the door until he had entered and then closed it behind him. He smiled as he saw her, as she was dressed in an outfit that he had sent to her a couple of weeks prior to his flight. She looked hot in black pumps, black mini that ended just above the tops of her black stockings, and a white blouse. The long blond hair and red painted lips had him instantly aroused.

Ed stood there for a moment, still a bit unsure and Candice moved towards him. They kissed and he enjoyed the softness of her lips. Her mouth yielded and his tongue explored as he felt her hands slide over his chest.

"I've wanted this since we first connected." she whispered as the kiss broke for a moment.

He felt her fingers move to the buttons of his shirt as they kissed again, her tongue playing against his. She pulled his shirt open and moved her lips to his chest, swirling her tongue around one of his nipples. As she pressed against him she could feel his arousal.

Candice slipped his shirt off and he felt her warm breath as she kissed his ear and whispered, "I am so horny Ed, I want to give you so much pleasure."

His head was spinning, he hadn't been this aroused in a long time. His hands slipped down and up under her short skirt, squeezing her ass over her silky panties. He felt her one hand slip down to squeeze his hardness through his trousers.

Then her lips were on his neck, his chest and his belly as she moved to her knees in front of him. Her fingers deftly undid his belt and trousers and he kicked off his shoes as she began to slide them down his legs.

"Mmmmm," she moaned as her eyes fixed on the bulge in his white Calvin Klein briefs, "Nice and thick!"

Her red lips caressed him through the thin cotton and her fingertips moved to the elastic waistband, slowly sliding the briefs down until his fat cock head was exposed. Her tongue flicked out against his hot flesh, swirling around the helmet, tasting the pre cum that oozed from the tip.

"So nice," she whispered as she slid the briefs down and his erection sprang free, "it is beautiful Ed!"

With that she took him in her hot mouth and her painted lips slid down his shaft until her nose pressed against his pubic hair. She began to suck him, just as he had wanted, her lips feeling so good as they slid up and down his flesh. He moaned softly as her fingertips lightly caressed his heavy sac and he knew he was quickly nearing the point of no return.

He felt like a teenager having his first sexual experience, body flushed, right on the edge, his cock begging for the sweet release. He looked down and saw his cock disappearing into those red lips, her mini flipped up and the beautiful curve of her ass exposed, encased in black silky undies. The visual pushed him over the edge.

"Suck it!" he cried out and then his cock exploded spurting hot thick creamy cum down her throat.

He felt her lips tighten on his thick shaft and her fingers massaging his sac as she milked the seed from him, swallowing it all. His hand found her hair and he stroked it as she continued to slide those wonderful lips up and down his throbbing shaft, making sure every bit of cum was drained from his balls.

He finally could take no more and pulled her from his now softening manhood. He looked down at her and saw her smile and lick her lips, like a kitten who had just lapped up a bowl of milk.

"Sorry, baby," he said, "you just got me too excited and I couldn't hold back."

"It's OK honey." she replied, "That was just a warm up, I want you to cum again and again tonight!"

He pulled her up and gave her a long deep kiss, then took her hand as she led him to her bedroom. They kissed again and as they did, he undid her skirt and it fell to the floor. He stepped back to look at her, the shapely legs, the dark stockings and black garter belt, her clitty hardly covered by the sheer black silk of her panties. She still wore the white blouse which was partially unbuttoned and revealing a bra that matched the black undies.

He moved close and kissed her again and as he did his hand slid over the front of her panties, caressing her clitty.

"Oh, Ed," she said as she shivered to his touch, "lay down and let me get you nice and hard again, so you can fuck me."

He kissed her once more and then lay back on her big bed, and smiled as she began to caress his naked body.

Ed closed his eyes and savored the sensations as she began to explore his body with her fingertips, lips and tongue. He felt her hot tongue flicking at his nipples, her fingertips caressing his inner thighs, her hot breath on his belly. He was amazed at how quickly his body responded and he felt the beautiful stirring in his loins as her tongue found his hardening flesh.

To say Candice was a skilled cocksucker was an understatement. She knew exactly how to revive his manhood and in no time had him rock hard again.

Ed just lay there enjoying the sensations as her tongue swirled around his thick shaft and her hot wet lips engulfed the fat cockhead. A soft moan escaped his lips as he felt her lips slide down to the base.

"Oh baby!" he exclaimed, "I just love your hot mouth!"

Candice removed her lips from him, just long enough to say, "Then you will love my boi pussy, I want to feel you cock deep in me!"

Ed did not need any further invitation, he wanted to fuck her.

Sensing his need, Candice got a condom from the bedside table and slid it over his hot hard flesh. She handed him a tube of KY and then rolled over and got onto all fours for him.

Ed moved behind her, sliding off her panties, baring her boi pussy and clitty. He took some of the KY and with his fingertip began applying it, letting his finger slip in and out. He put some of the gel in his palm and stroked his cock, getting it nice and ready for her.

"Fuck me, Ed!" she exclaimed, looking back over her shoulder at him and smiling.

He moved behind her, pressing the thick head of his cock against her dark star. He felt her push back against him and his cock pushed in, so nice and tight around his shaft.

"That's it baby, fuck me!" she exclaimed as his cock sank deep.

He moved slow at first, just savouring the feel of her, his hands gripping her hips and his cock moving in and out.

"Oh yessss!" she moaned as he buried his cock down to his balls.

He was hot, totally enjoying this new experience, fucking her hard and deep, knowing he would soon explode again, deep in her tightness.

Candice pressed back against him with every thrust and soon he felt the wave of pleasure washing over him again. A deep growl came from his throat as his cock exploded.

He kept pumping her, enjoying the feel of her milking his cock with her tightness. His hand slid around to caress her clitty as he enjoyed the sweet sensations.

Finally, his cock slipped from her and he fell on the bed beside her, spent and happy. She moved around and brought her lips to his, giving him a long deep kiss. Being with her was better than he could have imagined.

His hand found her clitty again and he caressed it with his fingertips. As he heard her whimper to his touch, he wanted more and slid down her body until he found her with his lips.

He let his tongue swirl around it and then took it in his mouth, sucking it and then hearing her cry out as spurts of warm cum shot into his mouth. He clamped his lips around her sucking and swallowing it all. When he finally let it slip from his lips, they kissed again and he knew that he had made the right choice to come and visit.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Expanding Boundaries

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds