• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Missing Master

Missing Master

I want to play.

My wet and aching pussy begs me to touch it. I want to finger each of my tight little holes while I caress my throbbing clit, squirming and bucking while I reach climax, my body pulsing and rocking as I cry out.

I promised to behave, though. I touch the bell on the collar that Master has given to me not so long ago, reminding myself whose property I am. My body belongs to Master, for his pleasure. My pleasure is pleasing him. Cumming when he tells me to, like an obedient girl. Waiting for his permission. Asking Master which hole he'd like to fuck, and begging him to punish my tight cunt or ass when I've been bad. And sometimes even when I haven't been. I like it to hurt sometimes, just a bit, as he stretches me open and fills me up. I enjoy the satisfaction of being owned and used, like a whore.

I jingle the bell again. I am Master's pet. His little cockslut. And I will wait for his return, a time at which I fully expect to be wide-eyed and desperate for his affection.

"Please, Master? Oh please. Please take me... I've been so good for you. I need your cock inside me."

"Beg for it, you little whore. Tell Master how good it feels to have your little cunt fucked. It belongs to me. So do you. Take it, slut. Take it like a good girl."

I want Master to tie me to his bed when he returns, holding me down and fucking me as I struggle through my orgasms. I want to feel his hot cum shooting into my soaking wet pussy, filling me up until it leaks out of my cunt, leaving me a disgrace. I want Master to bite me, hard, on the shoulder and neck, tasting me and leaving marks on his property. His marks. Marks that let me and the world know that I am his fucktoy.

I feel insatiable. I can feel the juices from my swollen pussy all over my inner thighs, running down to meet my tight little asshole.

"Fuck my ass Master, please? I'll be a good girl for you and take it all, even if it hurts. Will you spank me while you're buried deep inside me? Oh Master please... I want to be your anal slut. Oh god please fuck me..."

"Spread yourself for me, slut. I'm going to give it to you hard, until you can't take it anymore. Whether you like it or not. I'm going to fuck you and you're going to moan for me."

I spread myself at his command, for his pleasure. I like to lift my ass up and part my thighs so he can enjoy the sight, the lips of my little cunt unfolded, glistening and bare, and my asshole quivering in anticipation of his hard cock taking me into possession. Sometimes Master fingers my asshole, pressing in and pulling out to ready me. Other times he slides in without warning, making me gasp and push back against him.

"Do you like that, slut? Mm... you're going to open for Master. I won't stop with my cockhead in your ass. I'm going to fill you all the way up."

"Mmmaster please don't stop... it feels so good... fuck me hard, please! I need your cum so badly. Please, Master? Make me take it all..."

I feel weak in the knees. Every inch of me is on fire. I need to be tamed. Spanked, whipped, and bound into submission. I am a very needy slut, and my Master is very giving, soothing me with penetration until I sing out my moans and cries, so sweetly for him.

"Master... Master! Yes! Oh please let me cum. Master, please? Please... it aches... it hurts so good..."

"Such a little whore for me. Are you desperate? Beg, slut. Beg to cum with my cock thrusting inside your little ass... Moan for me, baby. Tell me how good it feels."

I love Master's precious cum. I like the way it fills me with warmth and leaks out of my holes, running down my thighs... sometimes when I'm very good, he spills it all over my chest and I massage it in, squeezing and pulling at my nipples, looking up at Master in lust.

"I'm going to cum, slut. Take it all in your pretty little ass. Be good for Master... I'm going to fill you and you're going to like it."

"Mm-master... yes. I'm yours, Master. Always yours."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Missing Master

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds