• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • More Domme Club: The Appointment

More Domme Club: The Appointment

12

For this sequel to The Domme Club, I am switching the category from BDSM to Loving Wives. Seems that many of the stories in the BDSM category are more hard-core. And this story is about Loving Female Authority. As it is a sequel, the story is best read AFTER reading The Domme Club. Once again, all respectful feedback, as well as voting, is very much appreciated.

*****

I stood next to my Mistress with my panties around my ankles and my shirt unbuttoned to reveal the bra she had selected for me to wear that day to work. She was seated on a straight-backed dining room chair, black nylon-covered legs crossed in a manner that revealed her stocking tops and garter tabs just peeking from the hem of her short black linen pencil skirt. One of her black pumps dangled provocatively from her toes. She wore a tight white lace blouse that provided a silhouette of the brassiere that held her ample breasts.

She took my limp penis in her hands, cupping both hands around it as though she was about to shake a pair of dice in the teasing game she had mastered. "So small, so vulnerable, so fragile, and yet this little thing is the key to my control over you, isn't it dear?" she said softly as she looked me directly in the eyes.

I wanted to look away from her; I wanted to avoid that penetrating gaze, and her beauty that had so captivated me. I could feel my cock beginning to grow in her hands. I was conflicted, embarrassed at what I'd become, shameful at what I would do to gain her approval or for the taste of her. But I craved her domination of me; I needed her to humiliate me and mock my manhood. I wanted to submit to her with all of the erotic energy of my submissive brain. She knew this. I had told her. And she used this knowledge for her own amusement and to satisfy her every whim and want.

"I wonder if you crossed paths with any of the Dommes from the club today, Tom?" she said without expecting an answer from me. "They are all so looking forward to my report of your appointment with Dr. Sylvester tomorrow."

She could feel my arousal at this tease as my cock twitched uncontrollably in her hands. She relished my humiliation and she was well aware that my not knowing which women in our town were in the Club and knew my secrets was a constant source of erotic tension in my life.

"It is so embarrassing for me, Mistress, for your friends to know about me," I managed to say.

"And well you should be embarrassed, Tom. Big shot attorney who wears nylon stockings and a bra and panty under his business suit, and who has such a small cock. Yes, my dear, I'm sure it is embarrassing, deliciously embarrassing, wouldn't you say?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Well,tomorrow is your appointment, honey. Are you nervous about Dr. Sylvester seeing this?" she taunted as she now held my fully erect cock between a thumb and index finger, "I understand that her husband was quite the stud before she joined our club and started taking him in the ass." She now had taken me in her hand and made a fist around my stiffness. "I've heard that he pushes eight inches...and yours, yours is no bigger than my hand."

I stood silently as I knew that she really didn't expect me to say anything. She was preparing me for the humiliation that I would face tomorrow, and she wanted to enhance my anticipation. She knew it excited me that she would be displaying me, her submissive panty-wearing husband to one of the women in the Domme Club.

My cock was now at full attention, but was still entirely within the feminine fist of my tormentor's hand. "She will be measuring it, Tom, both flaccid and erect. And she may want a sperm sample." I could feel my balls tighten and my cock was now on the edge. Mistress Monica knew this too.

"It excites you to know that I will be displaying you to a woman as accomplished and brilliant as Dr. Sylvester, doesn't it dear."

"Yes, Mistress Monica, yes."

"You know I've asked her to put your feet in the exam table stirrups so that she can do a rectal exam, Tom. You won't embarrass me by resisting will you, Tom?"

"No, Mistress, I will obey as you require."

"I'm sure you will, Tom. You will obey out of love and respect for me, and, you will obey because you enjoy submitting to women, don't you Tom?"

"Yes, Mistress Monica."

She had dropped her hand from my cock and it was throbbing and twitching like it had a mind of its own. I glanced down, quickly, and saw a bead of precum glistening in the evening light.

"I've told her that you are not allowed to fuck me, Tom, that your little penis has entered me in years. She laughed when I told her that, Tom, she found it quite amusing. But she does know that you are quite adept with your mouth and tongue, Tom, so she will be doing a thorough oral exam," she paused while she again clasped my cock in her fist and gave it a couple playful pumps.

"She lets her husband fuck her, Tom, but only because he is so large, and only after she has taken him with her strapon. Dr. Sylvester is a believer in female supremacy, Tom. But rest assured, she is a brilliant physician, and she will take very good care of you as she has me."

Monica knew that all this talk was driving me wild. She had been teasing me, tantalizing me with the details of my medical exam ever since she had scheduled it last week. I was shaved hairless from neck to toes and a new bra and panty set had been purchased for the occasion.

"Pull up your panties, Tom. I don't want to see it any more. Go to the bedroom and put on that high-waisted panty girdle that I have you wear when you are being punished. I can't have you ejaculating prior to your appointment with Dr. Sylvester. She will need it to become erect to get an accurate measurement, Tom. I don't want you to have any problems getting it up. My word, that would be sooooo embarrassing if I bring my sissy husband for display and you can't get it up. No, we can't have that, now can we, Tom? Run along now."

She laughed that delicious, sadistic, seductive, and compelling laugh.

"Then get me a glass of wine and when you return I will have you eat me prior to dinner. I feel the itch for an orgasm, Tom."

When I returned she had already removed her panties and hiked up her skirt. She sat with her pussy invitingly at the edge of the chair as she paged through the latest issue of Vogue. I knew what to do and after handing her the glass of Chardonnay I got on my knees and started my oral worship—just as she had taught me.

She continued to taunt me as I lost myself in her pungent aroma and tantalizing taste. "The ladies from the club all know about your appointment with Dr. Sylvester, Tom. Some are waiting to see how it goes to decide if they will bring their husbands to see her as well. Of course Dr. Sylvester must honor your confidentiality, Tom, but since I will be there for the exam there's nothing to say a wife can't talk about her husband to her girlfriends, now is there sissy?"

She didn't expect me to answer. What she expected is that my tongue reach deeply into her and that I suck and lick voraciously. She loved to hear me slurping as I worshipped her.

"Yes, one of the ladies so much wants to see your embarrassed face before and after the appointment that she just might spend her morning in the waiting room, just to see you Tom." Monica loved to keep me guessing as to which women in town knew about me and which didn't, so I never knew when she was stretching the truth to tease me. I just imagined that every woman in town knew about me and might have been a member of the Domme Club, so I treated them all with utmost deference.

Monica grabbed the back of my head and pulled me into her luscious cunt and I lapped happily at my Mistress's love nest as she moaned her way to a shuddering orgasm.

We ate dinner together as we usually do, and we conversed about our work days as any couple might. After I cleaned up the dinner dishes we sat together on the couch and she watched TV as I caught up on some reading. Not another word was said about the appointment until bedtime.

"I've decided to put you in your chastity device tonight, dear. I am concerned that you are so excited about your appointment with Dr. Sylvester that you might be tempted to play with yourself while I'm asleep. And I am going to have you sleep in your cage tonight, Tom. I'm going to call a few of the girls from the Club and I don't want you overhearing our conversation. They look at me as a mentor, Tom, and some of them are having a little trouble with their husbands," Monica explained, then continued with a bit of a giggle, "They're not all as easy as you, Tom."

I hated the chastity device and I hated the cage even more. The plastic sheath kept my cock from experiencing the wonderful sensation of rubbing against my nylon panties. The cage wasn't really that uncomfortable. It was big enough for me to stretch out and Mistress had equipped it with a soft rubber floor. But I longed to be next to my Mistress and I had been hoping that she would allow me to worship her as she went to sleep. But I knew better than to protest. I prepared for bed and put on my nightie and sleep panties, then I lay on the bed, pulled down my panties, and put on the CB. When I was finished I brought Monica the lock and she clicked it shut without a word. She then looked me up and down as I pulled my panties over the plastic prison. She gave me an approving smile and said only, "Cage. I will be in to lock it in a few minutes."

As I crawled into the cage I knew that my Mistress was right. I did want to masturbate. I was so excited and apprehensive about the appointment with Dr. Sylvester that I may well have used a wank to calm myself for sleep. But to be apart from my Mistress this night was hard for me. I wanted to be with her, to have her hold me, and to feel the security of her body. Eventually I fell asleep to the drone of Monica's voice on the phone in the next room, punctuated by occasional bursts of laughter. I wondered if she was talking about me.

Dr. Sylvester's office was part of a large medical clinic with various specialties. So the large waiting room was crowded as we walked in for my 9:00 appointment. I tried to look straight ahead as I didn't know if any of the several women in the waiting room were there just for the spectacle of me. Three young women sat behind the desk to check in patients and I stood in line until it was my turn.

"I'm here for a 9:00 with Dr. Sylvester," I said.

"Tom?" the receptionist said with a smile that seemed artificially wide and I wondered if she knew.

"Take this clipboard and fill out these 2 pages and Dr. Sylvester's nurse will be out to get you in a few minutes."

"Thank you," I said as I turned and sat down next to Monica. She had chosen to wear her black leather thigh high boots this morning and shiny black leggings under a loose-fitting white tunic top.

She whispered in my ear, "I'm not going to tell you which one, honey, but one of the women here is in the Club." I couldn't look around the crowded room as my face flushed red. I was already petrified as Monica had kept the chastity device on me, so underneath my business suit was not only a matching pink bra and panty set with the cutest white lace, but under my panties my cock was encased in clear plastic.

"I'll admit it Tom, I'm keeping the chastity device on your simply to show off to Dr. Sylvester," she had told me, "I think she will approve."

Finally my name was called by a young nurse in pale blue scrubs. She greeted Monica by name and introduced herself to me as she guided us down a long corridor to an exam room. She said nothing about the presence of my wife for my physical exam as she took my blood pressure, took height and weight, and ran through a checklist. Finally, she opened a drawer and retrieved a white hospital gown that with ties in the back. Handing it to me, she said, "Get undressed and put this on. Dr. Sylvester will be in shortly. You can keep your underwear on if you'd like."

As soon as the mirse exited Monica reached for the gown. "You won't need this, Tom. Dr. Sylvester and I have discussed this. Strip to your bra and panties and wait on your knees. I want your worshipping my boots when she comes in."

I felt a sudden flooding of anxiety and my hands trembled as I removed my clothes. I was literally shaking when I knelt, in my pink nylon and lace bra and panty set, before my seated wife and took her booted foot in my hands and began to lick the sole and heel of her boot. Here I was, a prominent attorney with a thriving law practice kneeling, dressed only in women's underwear, licking my wife's boot as I waited for my new physician to come in to examine my body. Monica was clearly putting me on display to her friend.

"Look at you, my sissy husband. What a sight you are," Monica teased as I felt myself slipping into an altered state of consciousness. "I'm proud to show you off, Tom; such obedience, such devotion, and such a tiny penis."

That tiny penis was straining against the sides of my CB-6000s. I was so aroused by the utter humiliation of my situation. "Perhaps Dr. Sylvester will want a sperm sample and your submission will be rewarded with a squirt—would you like that honey?" I could only moan my affirmation as the sole of her boot was filling my mouth.

The door opened. I didn't look up. I continued to suck. I heard a woman's voice greet Monica warmly as the door closed behind her. "So here he is," Dr. Sylvester said to Monica as she sat down next to her and my eyes focused on her navy blue pumps, nude hose, and the hem of her navy blue skirt. "I love the bra and panty set, very feminine."

"You may stop worshipping your Mistress's boot, Tom, and look at me." I did as I was told and looked up at a beautiful woman with auburn hair tied back in a tight bun. She wore a white lab coat over what appeared to be a silk ivory camisole. "As an inferior male you are not to speak to me, Tom. Your Mistress is here and I will address any concerns that she might have about your physical condition. Now stand up so that I might have a look at you."

As I stood Dr. Sylvester pointed to a spot on the floor in front of her and as I moved close to her she reached up and suddenly yanked my panties to my knees. As she gave me a once-over she reached for some rubber gloves which she made a display of putting on. Then she took my caged penis in her hand and looked at Monica. "Key?" Monica fumbled briefly in her purse as Dr. Sylvester took my balls in her hands and began to delicately fondle first one sac, then the other. "I am checking him for signs of scrotal cancer," she told Monica, ignoring my response to her intimate touch of me with her manicured hands.

Monica produced the key and Dr. Sylvester unlocked the small padlock and deftly removed the device. She had done this before. I was embarrassed about my hairless crotch, but as soon as my cock was released it started to grow. Dr. Sylvester turned to Monica, "See how he is aroused by this humiliation, Monica? A real man would not tolerate such treatment. But a submissive loves it, and you have a true submissive here. I'll bet he has been a snap to train. Not like mine; mine has been more like taming a wild stallion." Both women laughed as Dr. Sylvester reached for a jar of Vaseline and lathered the lube over my now nearly fully erect cock.

"I know you want a measurement, Monica, so I am going to get his penis at full arousal, and then I'll measure. We'll get the flaccid measurement later." She kept one hand on my prick as she opened a drawer with the other to withdraw a ruler. "You know, Monica, my husband's penis is just short of eight inches erect. I believe men with small penises are much easier to train as they already know they are sexually inadequate."

"I think that's as big as he's gonna get," Monica replied, "Might as well measure now—and I don't want him to get too much pleasure out of this." From my perspective, Dr. Sylvester made quite a display of the measurement process, measuring a couple times each from various angles until finally announcing to Monica, "You poor dear. I'm sorry to tell you but no matter how I measure him I can't come up with four inches. I would call it three and five/eighths. No wonder you don't allow him to enter you. You would hardly be able to feel it anyway."

She stopped touching my penis and I wanted to grab it myself and jerk off right then and there. Her humiliation of me aroused me to no end, and I wanted to squirt all over those nylon-covered legs. But I knew better.

"Okay. Up on the exam table," Dr. Sylvester commanded, momentarily breaking my focus on my cock. "On your back."

Once I was on the table she pulled up the ankle stirrups and placed each foot in a stirrup so that my legs were splayed apart, my knees were bent, and my anus was exposed to both women. Dr. Sylvester took some Velcro straps and strapped my ankles in place. Then she proceeded with the more routine aspects of her exam, listening to my heart and lungs with the stethoscope that hung around her neck. Then she announced to Monica, "Now I'm going to check his prostate. If you'd like, put on some gloves and I'll show you how to locate it."

As Monica snapped a glove on her right hand, Dr. Sylvester put Vaseline on my anus and pushed her index finger in and I could feel it probing until she touched a very tender spot and I flinched. "Bingo," she said with a laugh, "Here it is. If am feeling it for size and checking for any abnormalities. It is normal size. Here let me show you how to find it." Soon Monica's finger was deep in my ass as Dr. Sylvester walked her through the finer points of a man's prostate.

"You know, this is a very erotic organ for a man. Once you learn to manipulate it your man will beg you to take him in the ass. That's how I eventually tamed my wild stallion," Dr. Sylvester told Monica and I didn't know whether I should feel afraid or ecstatic.

"Look how his penis responds when you gently massage his prostate. And look at his face. Most men don't like to admit that they enjoy something up their ass, but they all do," Dr. Sylvester continued, "I am going to send you home with a special toy I bought for you Monica."

While Monica now had two fingers in my ass massaging my prostate, Dr. Sylvester produced a long, thin latex instrument with a bulbous nub on one end and an on/off switch on the other. "This takes 2 AA batteries. Once inserted, you flip the switch and once it is vibrating you can move it around until you find his prostate," she explained.

"But how will I know when I've found it?" Monica asked.

"Oh, you'll know. His moaning will tell you," Dr. Sylvester said with a laugh. "Here, let me show you." The anal probe was lubed, then inserted, and then I could feel a subtle, but consistent, vibration. Soon I was experiencing pleasure like I'd never known and my moans were involuntary as I bucked my hips towards the probe.

"See Monica. Look. He is trying to fuck it."

The sensation intensified and I had returned to a blissful subspace when I heard Dr. Sylvester say to Monica, "You can cause a man to ejaculate this way, only by massaging his prostate without any stimulation to his penis. It can take awhile, though, and I do have to wind things up to get to my next appointment. Would you like to allow him to jerk off in front of me? I mean, do you think it will enhance his humiliation to be required to jerk off in front of his doctor?

"Oh, yes, let's do that. It will give me more to tease him about—how he jerked off in front of you while I had a prostate massager up his ass and watched," Monica responded with a laugh.

Then Dr. Sylvester took my right hand and placed it on my semi-erect cock and addressed me directly for only the second time that day. "Your Mistress wants you to masturbate your little penis for your doctor. She is a busy lady and doesn't have much time now, so make it quick."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • More Domme Club: The Appointment

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds