• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Summer Fling

Wild Summer Fling

123

Story was edited by Stephen7Redo.

*****

Christina ends up having a summer fling with one of the members she meets at the country club she works at for the summer.

*****

My freshman year of college ended in early May and I decided to stay at school since I'd gotten a job working as a waitress at the nearby country club. I was staying on campus since I was also taking one summer class which allowed me to remain in my dorm room for the entire summer. Even better was I didn't have a roommate to share the room with. I was a little sad because Megan went home for the summer and so did my roommate Jacqueline. Megan and I had had some hot sex the last couple of days of the semester but she did promise to visit me. Jacqueline knew there was something going on between Megan and me, but she didn't say anything. I did notice that she was staring at me more when I was changing clothes. I got to where I would purposely take my towel or bathrobe off as soon as I came back to our room after a shower and I'd prance around naked in front of her. I also found a dildo in her desk drawer one day when I was searching for a pen. It was smaller than any of the ones I now owned, but it turned me on to know we both got off in that room. I just wondered if she thought about me when she masturbated like I did her on occasion.

I worked out my schedule at the country club so I could work most afternoons except for Tuesdays when I had my summer class. I enjoyed Wednesdays because the women's group played that day and many of the women were nice to me and they were very good tippers. The rest of the week it was mostly men that played and some of them weren't that good of tippers, but there were a few cute ones to look at. I went to work one Wednesday around 11:00 and was assigned to work the outside patio area, which was good for me as that is where most of the women had lunch. Around 12 or so the women started coming in off the golf course. They came over and ordered drinks before heading to the locker room to freshen up. As a group of women came over to the patio, I noticed one woman in particular. She was maybe 5'6" or 5'7" with dirty blonde hair and a gorgeous figure. I hadn't seen her since I started working at the country club. I asked the other waitress working with me about her and she said the woman as a member but she hadn't seen her in a while. The pretty woman walked over and put her bag down at the table I was serving. I went over to her feeling a familiar tingle in a most intimate place.

"Can I get you anything to drink?" I asked her as I noticed her nice tan legs.

She was wearing a black skirt and a pale pink sleeveless top. The top accented her tan skin. I could see through the sides of her top that she was wearing a blue bra underneath her top. The bra did a great job holding up her good size breasts.

"Oh thank you, I would like a Cosmo," she said to me. "I'm going to head off to the locker room to change, you can charge it to account # 237 and bring me the drink there in ten minutes," she said, although not so much as an order but a pleasant request.

"Not a problem," I responded then watched as she walked by me towards the locker room. I couldn't keep my eyes off of those tanned legs of hers, but was able to get to the bar and put in the order for her drink without running into anything as I gawked. When I punched in the membership number, the name on the account came up 'Sal and Pam Reynolds'. I smiled before I went off to take a few other drink orders.

I went back to the bar and grabbed Mrs. Reynolds drink and headed towards the locker room. I wasn't sure where Mrs. Reynolds' locker was, so I walked up the main aisle and looked to each side for her. I as I got to the last row of lockers I heard someone.

"Mrs. Reynolds, its Christina, I have the Cosmo that you ordered." I called out.

"I'm right over here Christina," a woman said just as I turned the corner.

I wasn't prepared to see the woman completely naked with just a towel wrapped around her head. I stopped and couldn't take my eyes off of her as she stood there rubbing lotion over her body. Here entire body was tanned. I mean there were no tan lines on that curvy body anywhere. The woman had a gorgeous body for being in her late-thirties or so I figured. I also took note that she only had a little landing strip of faint blond hair, above her pussy. And what a beautiful pussy it was. I could see she had a large clit as most of it was sticking out from between the puffy pink lips. I had to wonder if she has played with herself in the shower.

I don't know if I was in a trance or not, but the wonderfully naked woman walked over to me and took the drink off of my tray without me moving an inch or saying a word.

"Thanks Christina, I appreciate you bringing me the drink here in the locker room," she said in a more raspy voice than before then she brought the glass to her lips and sipped.

I quickly realized that she was speaking to me and snapped out of my trance. "Uh, not a problem Mrs. Reynolds." I said with a flustered voice.

"Oh you don't have to call me that, please, its Pam to you."

My eyes finally came up from her delicious looking pussy and I made eye contact with her.

"Christina, are you new here?" Pam asked me.

"Yes, I just started working here a few weeks ago. I go to school up the road and I was lucky enough to get a job here decided to work here for the summer," I said licking my lips as I looked into her pretty green eyes.

"That would be why I haven't seen you before, that and also the fact I just got back from Europe."

I felt my pussy getting wet as my eyes lowered to focus on her perfect large breasts. They had to be a full C-cup or maybe a D-cup.

I swallowed hard and returned my gaze to her eyes. "Uh, were you in Europe on vacation?"

"I was there visiting my husband in Spain. He is working there for 7 months or so. I went to visit for 4 weeks," she said as I watched her pull a black satin thong out of her bag and slipped it on.

"Sounds like a good time," I said as she shimmed the underwear up her saying hips. I was immediately disappointed when the material hid her lovely pussy.

"It was okay, but he was so busy working. I mostly went to the beach every day. The weather was fantastic," she said as she put on the matching bra.

I watched intently as she pulled the cups over the two large globes on the front of her gorgeously tanned body. They all too quickly covered those small, but fully erect dark brown nipples.

"I guess that would explain why you don't have any tan lines and by the way you have a really great tan," I said having made the excuse to look her up and down once again, admiring that beautiful and sexy body.

"Thanks for noticing," Pam grinned over the top of her glass as she took another sip of her Cosmo, before putting it back on the bench and putting on her shorts.

"Well I better get back to my tables. I will see you out there Mrs. Reynolds." I said to her as I turned to walk away.

"Pam, Christina, remember you can call me Pam," she said and as I walked towards the locker room door I turned back to see her give me a wink and then a lingering look up and down.

I smiled back in return, feeling a very warm tingle wash over my entire body before I left the locker room. As I walked back to the patio, I could feel my thong was wet.

I made my way back to the waitress stand to pull myself together before I went out to take lunch orders. I had three tables assigned to me. By the time I got to the final table Pam emerged from the locker room wearing a flowing skirt that came down to her knees and, a sleeveless top that really those gorgeous tits I had a close-up view of earlier and a sexy pair of wedge sandals on her feet. I noticed a few other women at the table also give her a lingering glance as she sat down at another table. I took the women's selections then headed back to put in all of the orders.

After that I went around and refilled drinks. During my little circuit I kept stealing glances at Pam. We made eye contact a few times and she smiled as she did. I felt warm all over as I headed back into the kitchen and picked up the lunches to take out to my three tables of lady golfers. When I had finished I walked back past Pam's table. Abruptly she dropped her fork right in front of me. No sooner had I stopped than she leaned over to pick it up, which afforded me a perfect view of her large tits gaping from her top.

"It looks like I need a new fork," Pam said looking right up into my eyes with her lovely green ones.

"Sure, I'll get you one right away," I said taking hold of the utensil she held up between us.

Only she didn't let it go as I tried to take it from her. I felt the warmth as her fingers touched mine. I also felt an electric connection between the two of us before she finally released the fork to me. During this entire little interlude, that felt like it had lasted minutes rather than seconds, she never broke eye contact with me. I got lost in those gorgeous light green eyes of hers. The other women at her table were engrossed in their own meals and conversation and didn't pay any attention to us.

I grasped the fork tightly in my hand as I returned to the waitress station. My pussy was so wet by this point I swear a squished in my thing as I walked. It was too much to handle so I asked another waitress to cover my tables while I went to the bathroom to freshen up.

But no sooner had I gotten to the bathroom and in a stall than I had my shorts down around my ankles and my damp panties pulled aside. I started rubbing my clit even before I sat. I prayed no one would come in as I continued to rub my pussy. I started moaning as I got so close so fast. With one hand I pulled my order pad out of my apron and put it in my mouth. I bit down on it hard as I stuck two fingers into my saturated love canal while my thumb kept on rubbing my clit. A few more quick strokes and I was cumming. I kept on ramming my fingers into my pussy as I felt my cum cover my fingers and start to trickle down my thighs. I huffed and puffed around that order pad between my teeth as I came hard, the whole time thinking of the gorgeous, naked Pam.

When my orgasm finally subsided I slid my fingers out of my pussy and licked them off. It took a while as nearly my whole hand was covered with wet sticky cum. I stepped out of the stall and went to wash my hands as I checked myself in the mirror. I looked flushed and splashed a little cold water on my face before I headed back out to the patio area.

I was only gone a few minutes, but it was a few minutes well spent.

I headed over to my three tables and began clearing off the dirty plates. Some of the women asked me for their tabs and others asked for the desert menu. On my way back with an arm full of plates I passed by Pam's table and noticed the look on her face, it was than just a smiled. I also noticed that Mrs. Andrews next to her had the same look on her face. There was something behind those looks. It was then I could smell my own freshly-cummed pussy aroma. I wondered if they could smell it too. I gave each woman another quick look as I walked on by.

I had seen Mrs. Andrews at lunch several times since I started working at the golf course. She was an attractive brunette in her early forties I presumed, with a very firm body. I could tell that she worked out quite a bit. She has well toned arms and shoulders which I saw in a strapless form-fitting dress last week at the Memorial Day barbecue. I wondered if she and Pam got together outside of the club, too.

I got myself together and finished my duties clearing tables after having had taking a few more orders. Most of the women had left and it was nearing three o'clock. My shift was over at 3. I had taken over three tables of another girl's as she ha dot leave early. One of those was the one Pam and Mrs. Andrews were sitting at. At that moment they were the only women remaining at any of my tables. I hoped they wouldn't be much longer as I wanted to get back to my dorm room and spend some time with my new vibrator.

I glanced over at the two gorgeous women and saw they were both finishing up their drinks. I heard Mrs. Andrews say to Pam she would see her this weekend and then she got up and left. Pam remained seated, looking out onto the course. I walked over to see if there was anything else she needed.

"Is there anything else I can get for you, Mrs. Rey...I mean Pam," I asked her.

"I am fine, Christina. Will you grab me my tab," she said looking up at me with those piercing green eyes.

I hesitated for a moment feeling a clench in my groin, before I pulled her check out of my apron. "Here you are," I said to her as I held out the check and she grabbed it.

It was my turn to hold on a little longer while we continued to look into one another's eyes.

The engaged look turned very seductive when she asked, "Christina, what time does your shift get done?"

I released the check and she proceeded to sign it as I somewhat breathily replied, "I get done in ten minutes."

"Do you have any plans for the rest of the afternoon?"

"Not really. I was just going to head back to my dorm, maybe study, have a workout later," I said full well knowing I was going to give my clit and pussy a good workout with my new vibe first. As she handed me the check back I asked somewhat boldly, "How about you?"

"I think I might go shopping, or I might go sit by our pool and work on my tan some more," she replied back with a broad smile before her eyes traveled down my body. "Would you like to come with me Christina?"

I know I gulped hard and felt so warm at that point I knew I was a moment away from self-combusting. "Well I don't have any money to go shopping, but I would love to go and lay out by the pool."

"That is fine with me, I could use the company." she said back to me as her eyes made their way slowly back up passed my tingling tits to my face.

"Oh, I don't have a bathing suit with me, but I can go back to my dorm real quick, if you don't mind?"

"No that is fine," Pam said then picked up her napkin to dab her lips.

That innocent gesture about made my insides melt as I could only imagine what those lips would feel like on my pussy. I took a breath before saying, "Okay, then let me go cash out my checks and then we can go."

"Sounds good, I need to make a phone call first anyway," she said and for the first time in several moments she took her eyes off me to reach for her cell.

I headed over to the waitress station and cashed out my checks and then clocked out before grabbing my purse. Pam met me over by the front door of the club and we walked out together. I told her where my car was and she pulled over to it as I was getting in.

"I'll follow you to your dorm," she called out with a smile from her driver's window.

"Sure," I replied back as I eyed Mercedes Benz 500 SL convertible. If I had not known this woman had lots of money I certainly did then. For some reason that got my pussy wetter than it was already. I swear if it had been more than 5 minutes to get back to campus I would have taken care of that arousal right there in my car.

I parked out front of my dorm and Pam pulled up in the space beside me.

"I'll run inside and grab a bathing suit and my stuff. Be right back," I said.

"Okay, I will be here waiting," she said seductively and winked.

I quickly ran up the stairs and down the hall to my room. I had loosened my work clothes on the way and was completely disrobed by the time I closed the door and made it to my chest of drawers. I grabbed a pair of cut off denim shorts and a halter top threw them on and then grabbed my teal blue string bikini. I threw it into my bag along with suntan lotion and my vibrator and lube. Okay, yes, I was already thinking that far ahead. I was planning on using it on the older woman before the afternoon was out. I also grabbed my shower stuff and then looked at myself in the mirror before slipping on my wedge sandals and headed out the door.

I walked up to my car as she watched me with an obvious leer in her eyes.

"Get over here and get in Christina, I will drive," Pam said to me.

I stopped in my tracks and looked back at her giving me that leering look again. I barely took another step however as I spun around and went to the passenger side of her expensive luxury car, got in and threw my bag in the back. She had the top down so I took my sunglasses out of my purse and put them on as she pulled away. She drove off campus and quickly was on the highway. For some reason we didn't say anything as she drove to her house. For me it was the most simultaneously nerve-wracking and arousing fifteen minutes of my life. My heart raced doubly fast as my pussy gushed.

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped as we pulled into her development of the biggest homes I had ever seen. She lived in a very secluded area in one of the most lavish of the homes. As we pulled into her driveway, Pam hit the button to open the garage door and we pulled into one of the three spaces. As I got out of the car I noticed there was a BMW and a Porsche occupying the other two garage bays.

She led me through a mud room that was twice the size of my dorm room and then into a kitchen so huge I swear my mother's whole first floor of her house could fit inside. I couldn't believe how amazing her house was.

"Pam you have a very nice house," I said with full honesty.

"Thanks Christina. Please make yourself at home. Can I get you something to drink?" She asked me as she moved over to their large stainless steel Subzero fridge. That appliance looked as big as an upright king-sized bed, which I hoped she had and planned to share with me.

"I'll have whatever you're having," I said to her as I walked on into what I assumed was her family room, which I guess in a house that size was a great room, and a rather great room it was as deep and long across it appeared.

"I'm going to have another Cosmo, is that alright with you?" Pam asked as she I heard bottles being moved and what I figured was the clinking of glasses.

"Yes, sure, that is fine with me," I said as I walked in awe around the great room and peered at pictures of her and her husband. He is a very good looking man and from the hard build of him in a couple of pictures I'm sure Pam was a very lucky woman. I made my way over to the French doors and looked outside to see the massive and decorative pool and massive and ornately landscaped backyard. The pool area was just as nice as the rest of the house. The entire area was done in EP Henry pavers and it was complete with an outdoor kitchen and bar. I spotted the Jacuzzi attached to the far end of the pool. It looked like the Reynolds liked to entertain.

"Would you like to go outside Christina?" Pam startled me out of my overwhelming daze. She walked up behind me with the drinks in her hand.

"Sure that would be great," I said as I opened the door and we walked outside towards the pool. Pam handed me my drink and I took a sip of the Cosmo. "Very good Pam, much better than I get at any of the parties at school." I said to her with a smile as I looked out over the expanse of the grounds. "Nice pool you have here. I really like it a lot." I said to her before taking another sip of the delicious drink.

"Do you want to go for a swim or just lay out." she asked me.

"Let's lay out and then take a quick dip if it gets too hot," I said already feeling the early buzz of the alcohol in the drink.

"Okay let's go and get into our bikinis. I will show you where you can get changed," she said taking my free hand and leading me back inside the house. We walked back to the kitchen so I could get my bag and then we went back through the great room and down the hall to a bathroom. "You can get changed in here. There are towels if the closet. I will be down in a few minutes," she said to me before she went on down the hall.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Wild Summer Fling

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 145 milliseconds