• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 05

Home Made Porno Ch. 05

123

Note: This is the fifth installment in a long story about 5 couples that decide to make an adult film together and then have to deal with all of the issues that the project creates. There will be an accompanying story called "The Beach House" that is supposed to be the movie that these 5 couples create.

The different sections of this story won't make much sense on their own. It is recommended that the story be read in its entirety. It was decided to post it in pieces rather than as one massive work to make it easier to read.

The fifth installment sees major progress on the script and one of the husbands gets a visit from his wife while at the office.

Enjoy.

*****

It was late March before Robert and Susan were able to get together for another writing session. They'd both been working on the story on their own so they had a lot of new material to go over as they sat down in Robert's home office and opened the files that they had been doing their writing in.

"Wow, I thought that I'd done a lot since our last session. You've done even more than I have." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That's just the teacher in me; I hate unfinished homework. I probably also had more time to work on it than you did with tax season coming up." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"Well let's go through what you wrote first and then we'll go through what I wrote. We'll probably have to describe where we picture each scene playing out and what part of the movie it's in." Robert said.

They went through what Susan had written. It was mostly just general dialogue for the parts of the movie that didn't involve sex. Robert really liked most of it; it really fleshed out the story of the weekend and provided a framework for all of the sex scenes. He found that there were several areas where what Susan had written overlapped with something that he'd written.

"I think that in a case where we both wrote either the exact same scene or very similar scenes we should put both side by side and either pick which one we both think is better or take a little of both and make one superior scene." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"That would be a good way to handle it. We are writing this movie together; we can write different parts on our own, but we can also blend our ideas together into one. What do you think of what I wrote?" Susan asked.

Robert smiled.

"I really like most of it. It's pretty easy to come up with hot ideas for the sex scenes in a movie like this, but coming up with believable dialogue that both fits with the story we want to use and helps set up the sex scenes is much more difficult. Most of what you wrote is really good; there are a few lines that are ridiculously cheesy though. We want this to be a believable movie, not a cheesy porno." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"I know that there are some really lame lines in there. Some of what I wrote was simply to get me past an area where I didn't know what to say. Those lines aren't something that I necessarily thought would stay in the movie. I was hoping that you'd help me figure out a way to make it work." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I'll certainly try if you'll do the same for me." Robert said.

"Of course." Susan said.

After going through Susan's work they went through Robert's work. They were both pleased that they'd come up with so much different material. They went through the few areas where their work had overlapped and blended the two together into one scene that both of them liked.

Robert pulled up the master file that was going to become the script. They went through and put the different scenes and other bits and pieces that they'd written into the right order.

"Okay, now we actually have the start of a script not just character information and ideas for sex scenes." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"Yes we do. We've actually got a lot more than I was figuring on; we're by no means done, but we've got a lot more than just the sex scenes that we had last time we met." Robert said.

"Speaking of sex scenes, John has requested that we give him more scenes so now that we've got all of this put together, how do you think we should accommodate him?" Susan asked.

Robert smiled.

"It should be pretty easy to come up with a few more scenes for John considering the four beautiful women that we have in the movie. There's one scene that I thought of early on that I wasn't sure how to put into the story that we had so I just dropped it. It would fit if we expanded things to either a 3 or 4 day weekend." Robert said.

"I always had this pictured as a 3 day weekend anyway, but I suppose there's nothing keeping us from making it a 4 day weekend. What was the idea?" Susan asked.

"Do you remember during our first writing session I had the idea for Troy and Emily to make love on the beach in the middle of the night; I dropped the idea early on because of the time constraints of a short weekend. If we bring that back that's immediately one more scene for John, and it helps further emphasize the difference between the two of them and the other girls." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"Okay I like the idea of putting that scene back in, but it sounded like he wanted more than just one additional scene." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I've thought about that and I think the solution to that is to make the scene on the beach one part of a larger arc that fills an entire night." Robert said.

"What do you mean? How do we fill an entire night?" Susan asked.

"We've agreed that Troy is basically a sex crazed maniac in this movie right? He planned to be fucking Emily the whole weekend before he found out the friends were coming. So we have a scene of Troy and Emily fucking when they go to bed. I don't mean the love making scene that we already have, I mean really going at it...not even being quiet. Hell...we could tie the scene of Rachel masturbating into it. We could have her be staying in the bedroom next to Troy and Emily and be masturbating to the sound of them fucking. She could have her light on and her door open and Alison could be out in the dark hallway masturbating to the sound of Troy and Emily fucking and from watching Rachel masturbating." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That might be difficult to shoot with 3 different things happening at once, but I like it. How does the beach scene tie into that though?" Susan asked.

"After they get done fucking Troy and Emily go to sleep naked. Troy wakes her up in the middle of the night and takes her out onto the beach to make love down by the surf. She's kind of nervous about going outside naked, but she goes with him to try to make it up to him for messing up his plans. They go right down by the water and the waves are just washing over them as they finish making love." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Okay...I like that. It would be two more scenes for John." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I'm not done. When they're done Troy takes Emily for a nude walk up the beach. Emily's really nervous being naked outside so eventually she asks if they can go back. As they're walking back she notices Troy's cock is hard so they fuck on the beach again before going back to the house. It's all one night so as far as the movie goes it would flow as being one scene, but it would be 3 separate scenes for John. All 3 would be with Emily...the wife, which would emphasize their relationship compared to the other girls." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I like it. It would also give us a good lead in to the hot tub scene with Heather and Emily. After a night like that Emily would be too tired to go to town the next morning so Heather would volunteer to stay with her while the others went to town. They'd get in the hot tub to relax and she would seduce her." Susan said.

Robert nodded.

"Perfect. That would be a great lead in for Heather's scene with Emily. We still need something to set up Troy and Rachel's scene though." Robert said.

Susan thought for a moment; she laughed.

"If nothing else we could go with the teenager's wet dream scene." Susan said.

"What's that?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"We've got 4 beautiful women at a beach house...we pretty much have to have at least one scene of the girls out on the beach. That means bikinis and a discussion about suntans; it doesn't have to mean the whole bikini though. When we talked to them Amy was saying that she'd have to tan completely nude and Julie and Lisa said they'd have to tan topless to have the right look for their characters. We can use that. We could have the girls lay out on the beach or on the deck topless in front of Troy. We could even have it be Emily's idea as a way of making it up to Troy for messing up his plans. Seeing Rachel, Heather, and Alison's tits would get him worked up and thinking about fucking them so when Rachel came looking to fuck he'd be willing." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"I love that idea, but if we're going to go that far we shouldn't just have him look at their tits; he should get to touch them." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"How are we supposed to get a married man to touch his wife's friends' tits in front of everyone?" Susan asked.

Robert shrugged.

"Maybe part of Emily's way of making it up to Troy would be to suggest that he help her with her tanning lotion and then help the other girls too. He'd have 4 topless women with their permission to touch nearly every inch of their bodies including playing with their tits." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"If we're gonna do that we should forget about that 'nearly every inch of their bodies' thing and have Troy's fingers slipping under the edges of their bikini bottoms and playing with their pussies too." Susan said.

Robert shook his head.

"He would be teasing their pussies...not fully playing with them; all except for Alison who goes last." Robert said.

"Why Alison?" Susan asked.

"She's the shy one of the group. She would take the position the furthest from Troy at the start and she would be the most hesitant to take her top off in front of the other girls let alone in front of Troy, but she'll surprise everyone by taking hers off when the other girls take theirs off." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"That should look great if Kelly really does tan with a bikini top on beforehand and has tan lines on her breasts." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"That will look awesome. Emily will tell Troy that he can apply the lotion to any part of the other girls that is exposed. Troy will apply the lotion to the girls' backs first and then they'll roll over so he can do their fronts; playing with their breasts. His fingers will stray under their bikini bottoms to tease their pussies; he'll justify it by saying that he doesn't want their bikinis to shift and for them to get sunburns. When Alison rolls over her bikini bottom does shift to the side and completely exposes her pussy. Since Troy has been told that he can touch any part of the girls that isn't covered he can touch her pussy. He'll finger her all the way to orgasm right in front of the others." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"I like that. Alison, who watches so many other people having sex, is watched by the other girls as Troy makes her cum." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"It's kind of fitting for her character I think. Plus I just think it would be hot to watch John finger Kelly." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"It should be pretty exciting. If we're going to do that scene we shouldn't have any false pretenses about it." Susan said.

"What do you mean?" Robert asked.

"When Troy is applying the tanning lotion to Emily the other girls should all be sitting close by and watching. They should all know exactly what is going on and acknowledge it instead of sitting on their own chairs ignoring it." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"That would make it even hotter when Troy started fingering Alison. Instead of glancing over out of the corners of their eyes the other girls would be gathered around and watching up close. I love it." Robert said.

"I'm sure that Eric will be able to cut it down to speed it up, but that scene will take a long time to shoot if we do it in one take. John will have to massage all 4 girls front and back from head to toe and make Kelly cum." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"I think that the days of this being a normal length movie are long gone Susan. We're gonna have several hours of just sex footage by the time we're done with this thing. When you add in all of the regular scenes, this little movie that we're making is going to be a 9 hour mini-series or something." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"We are a bit ambitious in what we're trying to do." Susan said.

"We can't really help it though; we keep coming up with hot ways for John, Kelly, Lisa, Julie, and Amy to fuck each other." Robert said.

Susan laughed.

"That's for sure. Since we're on the subject, have you given much thought to what it's going to be like watching Amy up on the screen as John fucks her?" Susan asked.

Robert nodded.

"Yes I have; I've given it a lot of thought. I've thought about it more than anything over the past month or so since we decided to do this." Robert said.

"Mark and I are the only couple that doesn't have someone in the movie so it's a little different for us. We're both excited to see our friends on screen, but for the rest of you your spouse is going to be in the movie. I can't even imagine what that will be like." Susan said.

Robert smiled.

"It's been interesting for me, and I'm sure for everyone else as well. That first night when both Amy and John said that they'd be in the movie I immediately started picturing John fucking her. The other day when Amy decided that she was going to be Rachel I pictured her in the scene Rachel has with Troy; standing at the top of the stairs wearing only her shoes and socks and digging her nails into the railing as John fucked her from behind." Robert said.

"What's your reaction to thinking about that scene? Are you excited? Are you angry?" Susan asked.

"I'm not angry; I'm consenting to Amy and John being together in the movie. I suppose I should be mad about it and a part of me is, but honestly I can't wait to see that scene happen for real; the thought of watching John fuck Amy has me rock hard right now." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Oh really?" Susan asked.

Susan put her hand in Robert's lap and felt his erection; she smiled.

"Oh my...you weren't kidding. That's probably pretty painful in those jeans; why don't you just take them off." Susan suggested.

"Really?" Robert asked.

Susan smiled.

"Robert by now it should be pretty obvious that every time we get together to write we're going to end up fucking...I've sucked your cock so I've seen it up close...there's no reason for you to be uncomfortable and keep your cock confined inside those jeans considering that I've already seen it." Susan said.

"I suppose that's true." Robert said.

Robert kicked off his shoes, stood up, and took off his jeans. He left his boxers on.

"Feel better?" Susan asked.

"Much." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"Good. Let's get back to work. I think that while we're giving John more scenes we need to give him a threesome with Amy and Julie." Susan said.

Robert was surprised.

"What? Why would we give the husband a threesome with two of the friends? He's already got a threesome with the wife and one of the friends. The idea of the story is that everyone is fucking behind everyone else's back; a scene like that doesn't make any sense." Robert said.

"It makes perfect sense for the characters of Rachel and Heather to have a threesome with Troy." Susan said.

"How does it make sense?" Robert asked.

Susan shrugged.

"We've created two pretty slutty characters for our movie; Rachel and Heather. Right now Rachel and Heather each have one scene apiece with Troy; quickies where they could be caught by Emily or someone else at any moment. Fucking a married man when his wife could catch you at any moment is pretty slutty, but these two are grade A sluts that we've create...they can do better than just a quickie can't they? Both of them pretty much just stand there bent over at Troy fucks them. I think that we should use them to their full potential; putting them in a threesome with Troy would do that." Susan said.

"Okay, I agree that limiting them to a quickie with Troy is wasting them. We could give each of them a longer scene with him later in the movie." Robert said.

Susan shook her head.

"We could give each of them a longer scene with Troy, but I think we need to find a way to have them tag team Troy and really let their slut skills shine." Susan said.

Robert laughed.

"That certainly is the porn movie thing to do." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"You don't sound entirely sold on the idea." Susan said.

Robert shrugged.

"I'm not. I agree that they should both have more time with Troy, but I'm not sure why that has to be a threesome. I don't see any way that they could actually do that. How could they have a threesome with both Emily and Alison in the house?" Robert asked.

Susan shook her head.

"They don't have to. Emily sets it up." Susan said.

"What do you mean? Why would she set up a threesome for her husband with her two friends?" Robert asked.

"Emily feels guilty about ruining Troy's plans for the weekend and for cheating on him. She wants to prove to her husband that she feels really bad about ruining his plans. She wants to make it up to him for cheating on him even though he doesn't know that she did. She also wants to change his mind about having her friends around and doesn't know that they've both already fucked him. She knows that they're sluts that would love to fuck Troy so she asks them to. She even gets Alison out of the house to give them a couple of hours to play with. Emily sends Troy a text message saying 'enjoy' as she's leaving and he turns around to find Rachel and Heather standing behind him completely naked." Susan said.

Robert looked at Susan as he thought about she'd described. Robert smiled.

"Okay, I get it now. That would work for the story. Emily feels guilty so she asks Heather and Rachel to fuck Troy not knowing that they both already have. That scene would have to be towards the end of the movie, but before the threesome with Troy, Emily, and Alison." Robert said.

Susan smiled.

"We've got 4 entire days to play with; we can have the threesome with Troy, Rachel, and Heather on day 3 and the threesome with Troy, Emily, and Alison on day 4." Susan said.

"That would work." Robert said.

Susan smiled, stood up, opened her shorts and stepped out of them; there was a wet spot visible in her panties as she sat down. Susan began rubbing the front of her panties.

"Can you imagine being Troy in a threesome with two sluts trying to outdo each other?" Susan asked.

Robert laughed.

"I think John would be the one in for a hell of a time while shooting that scene. Troy's just a character; it will be John in the middle of that scene." Robert said.

Susan smiled as she continued rubbing her pussy through her panties.

"John...Troy...whoever got to be part of that would have a great time. Both girls would want to be better than the other at sucking cock." Susan said.

"They would both want Troy to enjoy fucking them more so they'd go for any position he wanted." Robert said.

"They're both bisexual so they would be trying to get each other off at the same time that they were trying to fuck Troy." Susan said.

"If we were to do any of the typical porn movie stuff like ass to mouth this would be the scene. Going directly from one girl's ass to the other one's mouth." Robert said.

Susan nodded.

"This would also be the one scene where we could probably get away with a facial." Susan said.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Home Made Porno Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 239 milliseconds