• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Voyage of Discovery with Joe

Voyage of Discovery with Joe

I could not expect Joe to come running, just because I wanted a quickie. He was a nice guy whom I cherished very much but the last thing I wanted was to be a burden to him.

But I was simply overwhelmed by my relentless sexual drive to the point that I could not sleep. I was besotted by Joe and dreamed of how it was when we were together every night. The taste of him was always in my mouth and the feel of him up my ass. The way he loved me so passionately like he was partaking in a voyage of discovery with my body and my soul.

I felt his fingers exploring every cook and cranny, his tongue licking up my ass, over my balls and well sucked cock. I cannot fully explain how that felt. He loved to suck and lick me. And I did him I, loved the feel and taste of a wonderful stiff beating cock sucked deep in my mouth, teasing the epiglottis in the throat until I enjoyed the succulent warmth of his cream spurting over my face.

It was heaven on earth. It made for the most wonderfully endearing relationship I have ever known and hope to redeem shortly when Joe returns from Australia where he was filming.

And after that we went into over- ride and he was soon fucking me like a mad boar, lifting my ass with every thrust, twisting and turning for best effect, me taking it in every position until he had well and truly had his fill of my well worked asshole. And then it was mouth fucking time again, I am tasting my own scent on his cock and the remnants of his spunk mixed in. I suck it, closing my eyes and taking in the flavour of his passion. Joe is simply lovely and all in all, although he has had me several times, I am always ready for more, even the ass tanning her likes to give me occasionally. It stings like hell because his slaps are firm and heavy, but I enjoy the reward afterwards when he massages me with coconut cream and gives my fresh spanked ass a real work over with a newly generated throbbing cock, given off my own hand, wanking him until he has fully swollen again. I feel the zest of fresh cock sinking into my soul like a steam piston giving me what want, a real good seeing to and no messing, and there never is any messing with Joe. He simply loves his fuck of me and makes no issue about that, when he fucks, he fucks and has me how he wants me, I am his for the taking any way and method, any position.

If he decides he wants to paddle me in skin tight jeans of shorts, or a thong it is always thrilling, then the pain soon changes to pleasure as he licks and sucks squirty dream off my ass and balls and says he is sorry. My ass is tingling and sore but it makes for a real strong wanting of his length up deep inside my ass, well anointed with his mouth and cream.

I relish him returning to me. As soon as he texts me and says he is back in England I text back and tell him straight that I cannot do without him, that it has been too long living without his fuck and everything.

"Have you been good for me Pete?" he asks when he phones me. "Have you been keeping that ass exclusively for me?"

I tell him I have. The only regular fucking is by my anal vibrator which has served me since he has been away. But it is absolutely no match for a real fresh cock

"I will give you what you deserve Pete, so you'd better have that ass ready for my service."

I adored the way he talked. I could almost feel him touching me as he spoke with those very sexy tones. I could feel a spur in my groin and an ache in my passage, dying for Joe's fuck.

Well no sooner than he arrived and he had me bent over the arm of the settee for a real good seeing to. He was like a hungry animal relishing the joy my ass could give him, he said he had missed that so much and now he wanted to fuck me all night.

You know you can Joe" I said stretching my legs wide for his need of me, the teasing, the sucking and licking of ass and balls was a delight and he was soon smothering me with his fully erect cock I had missed so much.

We had a lot of catching up to do and I was back in my heaven on earth. A new voyage had begun and we were set to take the rough seas and the smooth. He'd mess me with his agile fucking but I was no longer embarrassed because he consoled me, that he felt he had given me a quality fuck. I washed and returned fresh and squeaky from the bathroom when he went for it again, and there I was in my element, stripped and positioned on all fours for his bare back stiff fucking.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Voyage of Discovery with Joe

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 128 milliseconds