• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Ch. 02

Jenna Ch. 02

12

"Get your lamps lighted, and your candles, will you please? All of them, I wish not to sit her in the half dark. And stoke your hearth."

He spoke calmly and almost pleasantly. Something that made Karina more frightened. The women of course quickly complied. While they were caring out this task the two men doffed their armaments on top of a chest near the door. Pistols, knives and swords. Then from their boots another knife each and more pistols, though smaller and then those on their belts. Jenna overheard them speak to each other. The one that had struck her father was Karl, the other Peter. After unloading their weapons they had doffed their outerwear. Both were clad in white linen shirts. Carl inspected the home, looking into the two bedrooms that were opposite the kitchen. One held a large bed, intricately carved and covered with thick comforters. This was the bed Stephen had shared with Jenna's mother for over thirty years. The other bedroom was Jenna's. In the corner of the kitchen was a cot that Jenna's boys shared. In another nook was a bed for her bother Tomaz.

A soldier came in carrying two satchels which Carl had him set on the table.

"Oh, and heat water for us to wash." Again spoken so quietly and pleasant.

Jenna had quietly instructed Karina to load wood onto the hearth fire while she went around and used a taper to light all the candles and lamps she had in the main room. Soon the home was well lighted, far more then on the longest winter night except for Christmas. In the center of the kitchen was a large, fine wooden table, with two high backed chairs at each end and benches along the sides. Jenna poured two basins full of hot water and the men washed their face, hands and, striping off their linen shirts, their chest and arms. They had Jenna give them towels, and when finished they put back on their undershirts and then sat down, turned the chairs out so that they could extend their legs then sat down.

"Our boots, please." Again in a quiet voice.

When that task was completed Jenna and Karina set the boots by the hearth then returned to the kitchen.

"Good, now what do you have to drink here? Vodka, mead?"

Fighting to control her voice Jenna answered.

"Both, Sir."

"Good, good, let us have vodka first. Is it good?"

"Yes Sir, our, our family distills it here and sells it to the Prince." She cast her eyes down, fear trembling thru her body.

"Good, then vodka it is!" He sounded cheerful.

Jenna took two crocks down from a shelf and handed one to Karina. Then she placed a cup down in front of each man. She started to pour Carl his drink when he stopped her.

"You are not in the proper dress, let us say," this line elicited a laugh from his companion, who so far has said nothing. "In the proper dress of a good Polish serving wench."

Jenna froze. The man looked her over.

"No, no your not. Take off the apron." His voice was quiet.

With fumbling hands she untied the knot behind her back, then lifted the item over her neck and then folded it and placed it on a bench.

"Good, and now the blouse."

"Sir, Sir?" Tears welled in her eyes.

Karl reached up as quickly as a cat, pulling Jenna to her knees in front of him. Then he took her face in one strong hand and looked at her. He waited a long moment then spoke again, in a quiet and smooth and most frightening voice.

"What is your name?"

"Jenna, Sir."

"Jenna, I have fought in more wars and battles that I wish to remember, as did my father and grandfather, hiring out to whoever paid the highest. I, as they, do not risk my life for the gold I receive, or the estates that have been given me. I do this so that when I find a woman as beautiful as you I do what I please, how I please and as often as I please. Do you understand me?"

Jenna nodded, her eyes dropping. He shoved her back onto her feet. She reached with trembling hands to the lacing of her blouse and undid it. Once undone she lifted it over her head and placed it with her apron. Now she stood there with her breast strap. She paused for a moment, but the look in his eyes had her reach up and unwind this garment. This she dropped to the floor.

As the band came off her breasts fell loose. She posed an incredible sight. Her tits were full and while so large they folded over they did not droop. Her skin in the lamp light was creamy white, and her teeth were bright and perfect. Her belly was nearly flat, with just a fold of fat, and her navel was just right. She was enough to arouse both of these looters, even with all the women that had taken.

"You are a fine woman, Jenna. Come here."

She stepped up to him, having no desire to test him. When she was close she took her breasts in his large strong hands and began to squeeze them. He pushed them together and rolled her nipples between his thumb and forefinger. Her breath now was ragged, and as he molested her she shut her eyes. Tears ran down her checks.

"Does you good husband pay enough attention to these fine tits of yours, Jenna?"

"He, he is dead, Sir." Having said that she regretted it.

"Ah, recently? It was not our men, I hope?"

"He did die, fighting, fighting the Swedes, ten years ago. At the Oder, where you were defeated.''

"Will I do not care, for I'm not a Swede, but tell me, ten years without a man touching these?" He continued to fondle her flesh, making her body spasm and flinch. "Not a farm hand, or perhaps a brother?" With this Peter laughed.

Carl then in a sudden move grabbed her and placed her on his lap, facing away from him. She could feel his hard dick. She squeezed her eyes shut as tears sprung from them. She shook with fear and revulsion.

"You're not going to be a cold fish, are you Jenna?" he asked quietly.

Jenna froze for a second, and then reached with both of her arms and placed then back around Carl's neck. She slowly moved her ass through her skirt and underclothes against his cock. In a soft voice she answered him.

"No, no,..." she moaned as he felt up her tits, "fuck me, as you wish."

"Open your eyes, good. Now take those fine Polish tits of yours and push them up."

Placing her own hands on her breasts after a moment she did as she had been told.

"Good, now suckle them!"

"What?"

"You heard me! Like you have a child do!" He grabbed a fist full of her hair.

"Ow, yes, yes, please!"

He released her and she bent her face down and lifting one breast took her own nipple into her mouth and sucked on it. The other man had taken Karina back into his lap and turned her towards Jenna. He ran his hands up under her smock while watching Jenna. Carl spent the wealth earned during the campaign seasons in exclusive brothels and ingraining himself with nobility. It was from the latter, specifically the Countess of Savoy that he had learned the debauchery he was inflicting on these farm women.

He had Jenna go from one breast to another in this act. Both women were ordered to keep their eyes open, and Karl had Jenna take more and more of her own flesh into her mouth. Her body shuddering with sobs, she was required to lick her tits and cover them with her saliva.

"Do you have children Jenna?"

"They, they died, Sir." Why did she lie?

After her globes shone in the lamp light from her own spit Carl reached with a hand and pulled her head up. His eyes, like those of a predator, fell on Karina. He nodded and Peter placed his hands on her tunic and in one swift motion tore it neatly down the middle, all the way to her navel. He then had her lift it over her head.

She too was a beauty. Brown hair done up in braids, golden skin, almond shaped eyes and full lips. She was to the naked to the waist in front of the men and Jenna. Her pants hung low on her thin hips. Her almost childlike breasts were perfect, crowned with large areolas' and nipples as thick as a man's thumb. Peter had her shake her hair out of its braids. It cascaded over her shoulders and chest. If Jenna was a beautiful woman Karina was a nymph, a goddess.

"Good." Said Carl, "now vodka."

Jenna poured him a cup that he drained, then another, which he finished in similar fashion. Karina poured his partner his drink, but instead of having it he left it on the table.

"Drink it." These were his first words. She reached for it with trembling hands and lifting it to her lips took a sip.

"All of it."

Karina stood there in a daze. Then her tormentor spoke to Jenna.

"Help her."

Not knowing what to do she went over to the younger woman. Jenna looked at the man.

"Take her head and hold it back, Now! Go on, good, now take the cup and pour it down her throat! Go on!"

As he started to get out of his chair Jenna finally did what she had told. She held the young woman's head back, and went to take the cup. Just then Karina stopped her.

"Okay, Okay." The girl lifted the cup to her lips and slowly drained it. Afterwards she sputtered and gagged. He made her drink one more, then go back to serving. She wobbled on her feet as she did so. Then Carl had Jenna do the same. Then the two mercenaries began to drink. They drained the two crocks before they had Jenna and Karina served them food. Hams smoked to almost black, ropes of sausages, pickled beets with clotted milk. All washed down with honey mead from kegs and current wine from stone jugs. The two women, who had not eaten anything since early in the afternoon, dared not take anything. Finally they finished, eating more food then Jenna's family would have consumed in a number of days.

While they laid out this feast Jenna looked at the window when she heard men's voices. She saw some of the soldiers carrying pine torches, and others who were lugging out the sacks of grain from the granary and loading into the carts. Others were busy carrying halves of swine from the smokehouse. Starvation! Over the years, centuries, folk would face death from famine, sometimes from drought, or flood, or pestilence, but most often as it would happen now, from a clash between kings and princes. She thanked Mary that the boys and Tomaz were gone and prayed that they did not return until these devils depart.

Now Carl eyed the two women. They shirked at his gaze. Finally he spoke.

Who wants to get fucked first?"

Karina dropped her head, wringing her hands together. Sobs shook her body. Jenna also looked down, but then took a long breath and replied.

"Please, Sir, ah, fuck me please."

Carl looked at her.

"Fuck what Jenna? Show me what you want me to fuck."

Jenna stood there for a moment, and when she realized what he meant she was mortified. But knowing she had no good choices she complied. She pulled up her skirt, and then pulled off her small clothes, revealing a light bush of hair just darker than that on her head.

"Fuck this Sir," her voice filled with tears.

Carl grabbed her and sat her on his lap. He had her hitch up her skirt to her hips.

"Go on you fucking slut, show me what it is you want me to fuck! Put your fingers in your fucking cunt!"

Her body heaving from her cries Jenna reached down and tentatively placed her hands on her cunt. Carl set his hands on her breasts and started to fondle them, squeezing so tightly that she cried out.

"Go on Jenna, put your fingers in," this in a whisper to her ear. In a moment she did so, gingerly placing one, then two, then three fingers into herself. As she did so one of the lamps guttered out, in the diminished light she presented an incredible tableau. Head tilted back,, her mouth open, her tongue running across her parted lips. A man's hands cupping her breasts; her skirt bundled up at her hips, and her fingers slowly penetrating her cunt. Her eyes were shut and tears rolled down her cheeks, her fair skin was coated with a luster of sweat, her chest heaving with her panicked breathing.

Across from Carl and Jenna Peter had Karina extend her arms and lean against table. He yanked her pants down below her knees and spread her legs out. One of hands roamed over her ass cheeks while he placed the other between her legs in a knife like position and rubbed her crotch. The young woman shook in terror, her beautiful long brown hair falling down over her back and chest. Sweat trickled down her back and between her girlish breasts. Her chest heaved with her rapid breathing, her legs and arms trembling in fear.

"Open your eyes and watch your matron," Peter commanded.

Karina too frightened to do otherwise obeyed him and looked transfixed on Jenna.

"Look how she fucks herself, pretty soon she will have more than her fingers in her cunt, do you not think so?"

When she did not answer slapped her hard on her ass.

"Come on tell me!" he laughed.

Again in terror she knew nothing but to do as you are told.

"Yes, yes, she, she will, have more..." she broke down in sobs that made her body shake.

Just then there was a loud thump on the door.

"Enter!" from Carl.

Jenna flinched as a soldier entered, feeling humiliated by her degrading behavior. She tried to remove her fingers from her cunt but Carl stopped her. The man eyed her for a moment the reported.

"The granary and cellar have been loaded onto the carts Sir. Along with the meat from the smokehouse, We also found a shed with drink. All that is left will be to move out the livestock come morning."

"Excellent Sergeant. And what about the farm hands?"

"There are four men and one girl."

"Just one, well you and your men have faced greater odds!" he laughed, "take her out to the barn, and make sure the men have plenty to eat and drink."

The man saluted and turned and went out the door. Jenna gasped. The girl would be Jutta. Just twenty, she had long thick red hair she would wear in twin braids or loose, and a fair face covered in freckles and fine teeth. Her eyes were green and sparkled and she was quick with both laughter and song, and always had a good word and grieved when one of the lambs or calves would die.

She was a good worker, from a nearby family, and had broad shoulders, strong arms and thick legs. And a wide ass and huge tits covered like her face with freckles and capped with large areolas that were ringed with stitch-like beads the size of pebbles and nipples the size of a man's thumb. Her breasts swayed with every move she would make, barely contained in her smocks and tunics, and when she could she would expose them to the men, stripping to the waist in the field. Other times they would simply fall out of her clothing.

Learning from Karina of Jutta's escapades this summer Jenna had followed the girl down to the swimming hole where Jutta would meet one, and sometimes two, boys her age. They stripped and swim, and on the bank she would let them fondle her breasts. Jenna told herself that she watched them to protect Jutta virtue, but the truth was she found viewing them arousing. When the village priest found out about Jutta's antics he banned her, so she walked six miles each way on Sunday to attend Mass at the Monastery.

Jenna also knew her brother would get Jutta in the hayloft and do more to her then fondle her breasts, though he had yet to take her virginity. No Jenna thought that will be done tonight, by a dozen men

Then Jenna was snapped out her thoughts when Carl spoke.

"Why do you think this fine matron would offer herself Peter?"

Peter instead of answering grabbed Karina and had her kneel in front of him.

"Because this fine thing is a maiden." He held her face in one hand and forced her to look at him. She nodded.

"Well good, now you can meet your groom!" He smiled and placed her hands on the lacing of his breeches.

"Go on!"

Fingers trembling Karina undid the laces. Then he had her pull down his pants and underclothes. These exposed his stiff cock. Jenna's stomach turned. While Josef had a good sized cock, and she had seen Tomaz's and the boys with Jutta, Peter's was incredible. It was like a wooden rod, reaching to his navel, and seemed almost as thick as Karina's arm. The young woman froze in front of it, tears streaming down her face.

Jenna squirmed in Carl's strong grip.

"Look at that Jenna," he whispered to her, "your maid is going to have quite the wedding night, is she not, and do not fear, Peter will grace you also."

Peter paused then grabbed Karina by her hips and lifted her onto the table. She tried to break his grip, putting her feet on the table for leverage. She turned and twisted in his grip. She squirmed and bucked and cried out.

"No, No, No! God please, have mercy!" Her body shook from her sobs.

Carl pushed Jenna off his lap.

"Go on, grab her by her shoulders."

When she did not react he cuffed her on the side of her head. Naked except for her skirt hiked up to her hips she lurched, almost falling, but caught herself on the chair. She staggered over and made a feeble effort to get hold of Karina. Carl come up behind her and pinned her arms behind her back.

"Go on, seize her or I'll snap your arms!"

Not knowing what to do but obey Jenna took Karina by the shoulders and pulled her back against her breasts, the young woman's head against Jenna's shoulders Carl came from behind and grabbed Karina by her hair. Now Peter moved up against the table. Taking Karina's thighs in his strong hands he spread them wide, then wider then more, making her scream. Then moved his cock, now hung level with the floor and pushed it against her cunt lips. Her bush was golden brown and downy soft.

"No, no, please, no..."

Peter shoved his cock head right against her flesh.

"Both of you, watch, or I will poke out your eyes!"

Terrified the women looked as Peter pushed his cock forward while he pulled her hips toward him. He entered her until his head was buried, then stopped. The clock on the mantle struck the hour.

"Oh, oh, God, please!" From Karina. She squirmed, twisting one way then the other as she tried to find as less agonizing position. Her face was a mask of pain. From Jenna's eyes tears flowed down her cheeks. Carl stood behind her. He pressed his cock against her ass, his fingers finding their way to her cunt. She flinched at the contact.

Peter continued his assault on Karina, He forced his cock into her virgin cunt and withdrew it in excruciating slowness. The young girl struggled, crying out in pain. When he cock was completely in her he would grind his hips, pressing his fingers into her thighs.

"No, please, oh God, please, stop, stop!"

But off course he did not stop. Soon sweat rolled down the young woman's breasts, pooling on her flat tummy. Sweat puddled under her ass, they spread across the table. Her hair, pressed against Jenna's tits became matted as their sweat co-mingled. She pursed her lips as her lungs were like bellows with her strained and rapid breathing. Each rib stood out as she sucked air in. Muscles trembled and spasmed and cramped. She bucked her ass and twisted her hips to no avail. And she cried out.

"Oh God, oh God, please! Stop him!! God, Mother, stop him! Help me!"

After five or six cycles of extraordinarily slow penetrations and withdraws her words changed.

"FUCK! Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

Carl laughed quietly.

"She likes it Peter."

The other man said nothing, concentrating on his violation of this woman. She was not the youngest he had defiled, but certainly the most beautiful. Releasing her thighs he moved his hands to her childlike breasts, now slick with sweat.

Now she was fighting less, her muscles seizing under her brown skin. Slowly she was becoming exhausted. Her eyes were half closed and glazed. Her breathing now was ragged and she turned her head to the side and tried to spit, the effort getting no further than her chin. No long was she crying, though Jenna shook from her sobbing. In the relative quiet Jenna heard a woman's defiant yell coming from the barn; Jutta! She is fighting! Oh God!

Shortly after the clock struck the half hour Karina slumped into Jenna's embrace. Carl glanced at his compatriot who nodded. With that Carl had Jenna lay Karina down on the table, and then he led the older woman to the chair. He grabbed a jug of raisin wine and pulled her hair back, forcing her mouth open. Tipping the jug back he poured a stream of the liquid down her throat, emptying most of its contents. Jenna gagged and spit, having been forced to drink almost a gallon of wine. Her stomach churned and her head spun, but even drunk her attention went to the table.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Jenna Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds