• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fairest Juliette Ch. 02

Fairest Juliette Ch. 02

I woke up in the middle of the night with my bedroom lit up almost like it was morning.

The moon was nearly full and beaming in bright enough that my bed was illuminated.

I got up, pulled the curtains closed, and went back to bed.

The next morning, I got up, showered, threw on a pair of shorts and went to the kitchen to make breakfast.

Walking past my front door, I noticed a slip of folded pastel blue paper laying on the floor, as though someone had slid it under the door.

I picked it up, opened it and read.

'I know you watched me last night. I want a turn now. Leave your lights on tonight so I can watch you. My apartment will be dark, so you'll have to wonder what I'm doing just as I have to wonder what you were doing. Please don't disappoint me.'

It was signed 'J'.

My heart skipped a beat. How? How could she know? How could she know I'd watched her?

I ate breakfast, got dressed, and went for a walk.

Among other things, I wanted to know just how visible was my apartment from the ground floor.

How visible was hers, for that matter?

As it turned out, I discovered I would have seen nothing from ground level. Her balcony shielded prying eyes quite a bit; I could see hardly anything at all from the street below.

My apartment was just as shielded from the ground floor, but from the second, anyone could have seen me as I climaxed and spewed cum on my window and window ledge.

If I did as she asked, I'd have to retreat a short distance back into my apartment to comply with her and not put on a show for the tenants on the floor below.

I picked up my mail, stopped by the market to pick up a couple of items I needed for dinner, and I headed home.

As I walked through the lobby of my apartments, Margaret smiled at me and waved.

She'd introduced herself as Margaret and almost immediately told me to call her Margo as she'd kissed me on the cheek. She and her husband Stefan were the married couple I'd met when I'd moved on a week earlier.

They were a little older than I was, and they were an attractive couple with lots of life and love in their eyes. Margo had dark raven hair to go with her brown eyes, and a smile that made those beautiful eyes twinkle with unspoken mischief. She was curvy and beautiful, too, and seemed to know when you were looking at her and admiring her.

She smiled at me again as she stood next to me and leaned in, almost whispering.

'I understand you made a new friend last night,' she said.

'A new friend?'

Margo smiled. 'The young woman that lives across from you?'

My mouth fell open. How did Margo know about last night?

'How...?'

She giggled. 'I saw her come into the building this morning. I saw her, said hello, and she asked if I knew you. I said yes, and...'

'So you know her?'

Margo smiled and nodded. 'She wanted to know what I knew about you and I said not much other than you seem like a very nice fellow.'

'But you know her.'

'Yes, Michael, I know her. She is a very sweet girl.'

'What's her name?'

Margo laughed and shook her head. 'I will not tell you her name.'

'No? Why not?'

'Because you need to meet her and introduce yourself to her. It is the polite thing to do, especially given your circumstance.'

'Given my circumstance? Wait a minute? What circumstance?'

'You watched her and now she wants to watch you.'

Margo smiled and her eyes danced as it dawned on me that she knew, too.

'You watched her masturbate and now she wants to watch you masturbate. It seems like an equitable, fair arrangement.'

I felt my face flush deep crimson. How, oh, how had I gotten into the spot where not one but two women, one almost a complete stranger and the other a recent acquaintance, knew I'd watched the former at her most exposed and vulnerable, and that now, she wanted to see me similarly exposed?

Margo laughed as she grabbed my arm and kissed me on the cheek.

'Do not be embarrassed, Michael. It is something we all do, and some of us like to be watched while we do it as much or more as some of us like to watch others do it.'

She kissed me on the cheek again.

'Do not worry,' she said. 'Just...'

Margo looked down at the growing bulge of my involuntary erection, and she smiled.

'Do not think about someone watching you unless it excites you to do so,' she said. 'Only think about giving yourself pleasure and giving your seed to the night for her to see.'

'You make it sound so...'

Margo leaned closer and whispered into my ear.

'And if you need some inspiration to get your blood pumping tonight, think about her and watching her last night. Or you can think about me.'

Margo leaned back just enough to pull her blouse out and show me her breast.

I must have had a shocked look on my face, because Margo laughed, kissed me on the cheek again and then swatted me playfully on the arm.

'Go,' she said. 'You have a busy night to get ready for.'

I kissed her on the cheek and felt a wave of warmth sweep over me as she hugged me.

'You really are quite lovely,' I said. 'And beautiful.'

Margo laughed. 'Stefan will be glad to know you think so. Maybe you will see more of me sometime. Would you like that?'

I nodded.

'Good,' she said. 'I will remember that for the future.'

Moments later, I stood in my apartment staring out across at my mystery woman's lair.

Who was she and what was this sway she had over me? And what did it say that Margo knew her, pretty well apparently, and that she knew as much or more than I did about what was going on and had felt comfortable exposing her breast to me?

Don't misunderstand. I'd made mental note of Margo's offer to see more of her in the future, and if her husband did not mind, I was definitely interested.

There was no sign of my mystery woman; her apartment appeared immaculate but empty. My apartment was pretty clean, but that didn't mean it couldn't stand for me to tidy up a bit.

Half way through cooking dinner, I saw a slip of blue paper slide under my door.

I quickly washed my hands, grabbed up a towel and made a beeline for the door. I yanked it open and peered into the hall. There was no one there, and I could hear nothing.

The note had not just magically appeared, though; I knew that much.

I picked it up and opened it.

'I'm really looking forward to seeing you tonight. It occurs to me that you might like to see me again, too. That might make the experience more enjoyable for both of us.'

She'd written detailed instructions for me to pull up and log in to a specific website. Once I'd established an account, I was to search for her. Her screen name was 'The Fairest'.

'I won't interact with you too much directly. That's not how the game works. When you've logged in and located me, make the comment that you liked seeing the blue last night so I know it's you. We'll chat for a few minutes and get to know each other a little, and I might tease you a bit. I'll sign off then and watch you like you watched me last night.'

As with the earlier note, it was signed 'J'.

This was an encouraging development. I would see her again before having to perform for her, and at least in theory, since she wanted a good performance, she herself would put on at least a bit of a show for me.

My cock twitched and began to swell with anticipation.

A few minutes before the appointed time, I noticed movement across the street.

It was right at dusk, the sun fading but the sky not yet possessed by darkness.

I watched my mystery woman sit on her sofa wearing a thin white tank and lounge pants and open her laptop. It was very obvious she was not wearing a bra.

I sat down on my sofa, fired up my laptop and went to the website she'd identified.

No way. It was an online webcam site, and while most of it was clearly mainstream, that is, girls there to talk sweet and put on a show, there were some couples on as well, and there was a little bit of kink represented, too.

I had to create a screen name for myself. Somehow, 'LikesBlueGuy' seemed appropriate.

I didn't even have to type 'the fairest' into the search window; there she was. I clicked on the icon window representing her and waited while the page loaded.

Suddenly, I had almost the same view as the night before, only with sound. I watched as she shifted on the sofa and pulled her hair to the side with Norah Jones playing in the background.

At least a half dozen other suitors were already chatting her up.

I hadn't even started typing my first message when a 'whisper' message appeared in the stream.

TheFairest: hi, LikesBlueGuy. interesting name...

LikesBlueGuy: hi. thanks.

Geeze, that was lame.

LBG: I enjoyed seeing the blue last night

She smiled, threw a brief glance my direction, then unfolded her legs from under her and stretched out prone. No doubt about it; she was most definitely not wearing a bra, and her nipples were hard.

TF: click on the gray mask icon - no one will see your comments but me

Easy enough. I clicked on it and it said 'send a whisper to The Fairest'.

LBG: I really enjoyed seeing the white last night, too

She giggled and typed rapidly at the keyboard and then shifted away from the camera but towards me.

TF: so you like seeing my panties, do you?

I watched as she loosened her lounge pants and shrugged out of them. Anyone watching her cam screen saw her almost from the side.

They saw her step out of her pants, but they didn't see her spread her legs just far enough apart to show me she was wearing white bikini panties.

LBG: nice

Almost a scowl.

TF: nice? hmmm. did you like the pair I was wearing last night better?

LBG: I think so

TF: hmmm. noted. so, white and blue.

LBG: and black. and crimson

TF: dark red?

LBG: yes

She smiled and nodded, and for a couple of minutes, her fingers were a flurry of activity as she did her best to catch up with all of the other viewers.

One of them, 'PuffyP' was on to us I think.

'Is there somebody there with you?' he asked.

She replied he was imagining things.

LBG: so, your screen name, The Fairest...

TF: as in, of them all. Lol

LBG: I like it. what's your name?

A curious look swept over her face and she looked over at me.

TF: my name?

LBG: as in, what should I call you? my name is Michael. your hair isn't dark enough to be Snow White, not blonde enough to be Goldilocks and not long enough to be Rapunsel, so what do I call you?

She fell back laughing, looked over at me and smiled as she shook her head and stretched out prone again.

TF: ntmu, Michael. I like you. you're funny. you make me laugh. you may call me 'Your Highness'

She burst out laughing again and looked over at me as I digested her comment.

TF: my name is Juliette.

LBG: ntmu, Fairest Juliette

She tossed her head back again and smiled, looked at me, looked back at the computer and blew me a kiss.

TF: thank you. if you were here with me, I would kiss you for real

LBG: if I were there with you, I would like that very much.

Her suitors were beginning to thin a little, weary of not being attended. Juliette laid her head down for a moment looking towards me and then returned to her keyboard.

TF: I would like it, too.

Juliette rolled over and sat back, dragging her computer with her. She slowly spread her legs, placed one hand on top of her thigh and slowly drew a finger across the fabric of her tank top, slowly circling one her distended nipples.

TF: I wanna see you

She looked straight at me. Past the webcam. Past her computer.

I looked at her and watched as she slowly raised her tank, slid her hand up under the fabric and touched her breast. And then she slid a hand into her panties.

She pulled the hand from beneath her tank and her fingers became a blur on the keyboard.

TF: I can't really do much else in free chat. I do enjoy being naked, though. and I do want to see you. you set the pace. when you're ready for me to stop playing online and watch you, get undressed and I'll follow.

It was time, then.

My heart was racing as I stood up to get undressed.

Could she tell from where she was sitting that I was already hard?

On screen, she appeared distracted. She was very much paying attention to me, though, and she smiled as I took down my boxers and revealed my swollen, semi-hard penis.

Juliette sat up and slowly rubbed a hand over her breast, then brought her fingers back to tease the nipple. She lay back down, wiggled as she pulled at her tank and slowly raised it, all but baring her breasts.

TF: very nice. wish I was there to see it up close. And touch it. :P

LBG: I wish you were, too.

Juliette smiled and stuck her tongue out.

TF: if you know your tongue is good for much better things than talking, touch yourself for me.

My cock was almost completely hard now. I reached down, cupped my balls and then slowly stroked my cock.

Juliette smiled.

TF: enough talk for now. I'm going to turn off my computer and most of my lights. I want you to take your time, but I want you to make yourself cum. I want you to make yourself cum for me. I want to see it. I want to watch it.

Seconds later, she was gone from the screen.

I looked across the street and watched as she shoved her laptop away from her and stood up. She stretched, thrusting her breasts toward me and smiling as I continued to stroke my cock.

Juliette smiled and turned away.

I watched as she flipped off the lights, plunging her apartment into darkness, and almost as quickly, another light came on. Smaller. Focused. A single bulb, almost a flood light, shining down on the couch where she'd been sitting.

Juliette wandered back into view and fell back onto the sofa, spreading per legs and practically thrusting her crotch at me.

I turned sideways so she could see me in profile, then faced her again, pressing my cock down to point at her.

She smiled, brought one hand up under her tank to cup her breast and played with the edge of her panties, pulling them aside just enough to touch herself and tease me.

I can last like that for a long time if I want to, and I think she figured that out pretty quick. As long as I don't stimulate the head of my penis too much, I can stave off orgasm long enough it borders on becoming painful.

Juliette wasn't interested in an all-night affair, though, and within a few minutes, she, too, was naked and masturbating with me.

I puckered my lips and made a kissing motion.

She smiled and 'kissed' me back, then stood up, walked to the window and spread-eagled herself against it.

Her breasts flattened against the pane, and then she reached between her legs, cupping her pussy.

She raised fingers in a 'V' to her lips and stuck her tongue through it.

I've always considered that a little vulgar, but I returned the gesture and she smiled.

She 'kissed' me again and pushed herself away from the window.

I watched as she turned around, grabbed the coffee table and a pillow and pulled them toward the window.

I stroked my cock; oh, how I wanted to grab her by the hips and thrust into her from behind.

Juliette lay on the table and spread her legs facing me. The light was behind her and it cast a long shadow over her body, but knowing she was exposing herself to me like this made me ache for her.

I watched as she spread her pussy lips apart. Showing me the pink. I leaned towards the window and stuck my tongue out, making the motions of lapping at her and tasting her as she played with herself.

Her eyes fluttered open and she spoke to me.

I couldn't hear a thing, but I could make enough sense of it all.

'Cum for me. Cum for me and shoot your seed where I can see it. Come, now. It is time.'

She sat up, resting on her elbow as she continued to pleasure herself.

I wanted her.

Her nipples were hard.

I wanted to kiss her, feel her tongue against mine.

She licked her fingers, pinched her nipple and gasped.

I wanted to kiss her breasts, hold them, suckle them, feel her tremble as pleasure coursed through her body.

She pinched the other nipple and moaned.

I wanted to taste her. I wanted to place my mouth over her clit, kiss her, put my tongue inside her and feel her wetness seep onto my tongue.

Juliette out her hand between her legs and inserted a finger into her pussy.

I wanted to bed her, to put my cock in her, thrust into her and fuck her. I wanted to feel her body joined with mine. I wanted to feel the both of us spiral ever closer to the pinnacle of climax together.

I wanted to cum inside her.

I wanted to cum.

Juliette was there.

Eyes clenched shut. Mouth open. Pleasure. Almost pain. Euphoria. Orgasm.

I erupted and cum jetted from the swollen, purple head of my penis, splattering the window.

I fell against the glass, caught myself, and continued to masturbate.

My cock continued to spew semen. Less forceful now. Cum running down my hand. Cum splattering on the floor.

I wanted her hand between my legs. Soothing. Coaxing. Urging. Touching my balls as they emptied themselves.

Onto her.

That thought was enough to make me moan.

I swear that before that moment in time, I'd never wanted to cum ON a woman, but at that moment, I wanted to cum on her.

She'd have been a mess when I finished, but that would have given me a good reason to take her to the shower with me.

And then to bed. For more.

I blinked and looked up.

Juliette smiled, took a deep breath and blew me a kiss. Then she sat up, turned and waved.

I waved back and watched her pass under and through the overhead light, and then she was almost a shadow.

And then the light flickered out.

And she was gone.

I turned off the lights in my apartment, stood still for a moment while my eyes adjusted to the darkness and then walked to the kitchen.

There was something oddly liberating about simply being naked, and even more so about sharing something so intimate as what had just transpired between Juliette and myself.

I opened the fridge, grabbed a bottle of water and felt a drop of semen drip onto my leg.

Enough for one night, I thought. I'll clean up in the morning.

Five minutes later, I was in bed asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Fairest Juliette Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 607 milliseconds