• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Don't Upset the Halloween Witch

Don't Upset the Halloween Witch

1234

My stories can be a bit long and contains non-consent and incest.

"Oh my God," he moaned as he slowly woke, wishing he hadn't. Zac Knight's head was throbbing; a hangover, first class. Slowly, gently he rolled onto his back. He waited while the spinning stopped. His tongue licked dry lips. His mind refused to work, so he shut his eyes tight to try to doze off. He could vaguely recall last night; party, Halloween party. Fragments of recollection, some gorgeous blonde, arrogant bitch, bit of an argument over ... over? Something, who knows, who cares, then some freakish hag dressed up as a Halloween witch type person intervening. What did she say? Um, too hard. Something like 'if you can't agree then it seems there's only one way for you to know, to really know, yin and yang'. 'Enjoy your dream' ah, ha ha ha she cackled. Was that real or did he dream it. "Oh my fucking head," he moaned pulling the blanket over his head and going back to sleep.

When he woke later his head seemed a bit better, not much, but a little better thank God. The light was so bright the sun must be up. "God, how long have I slept?" he mumbled. His hands went to his face, brushed smooth skin, and then he pressed his knuckles to his forehead. The pain eased to murderous, good, he ran his fingers through his hair, it seemed unusually thick, unruly but everything seemed thick at that moment. "Never again, never again," he promised himself. He shaded his eyes from the glare and peeped through closed lids, "oh fuck," he moaned as the light seared his retinas. He squinted at the ceiling through half shut eyelids. His eyes moved slowly to the left, then to the right. "Where am I? Must have crashed somewhere, whose place? No idea," he confessed as his stomach lurched. It looked feminine, a girl's room. A smile slowly spread across his face. "Yeah, I guess I must have nailed that blonde bitch last night, woohoo, she was something special. Sexy as hell but such an arrogant bitch, she deserved to be slapped around a bit and fucked. They all react the same once you ram your cock up their ass. Fuck, it must have been good, I just wish I could remember it," he reflected.

A quick glance showed that he was alone; disappointed he gently pushed the blanket down. As he did, there was a nagging doubt at the edges of his mind: something wasn't quite right.

"Aaaarrrhhh," he screamed as he looked down the bed, past his breasts. Breasts: the shock of seeing breasts. "I don't have breasts," his mind screamed at him. He literally jumped up, his head throbbing as he pushed himself back against the headboard. His jaw dropped open in shock. His hands were trembling; his small, delicate, perfectly manicured hands with red nail polish on the finger nails were trembling with fear. He pulled the top of his bikini pj's open, his eyes boggling at the sight of his full breasts. At any other time, he would have admired those full, firm breasts. He did last night, but not today. God this is a lousy dream, the thought went through his mind. Fighting a growing terror, he swung his legs, his smooth, shaved, slim legs over the side of the bed and staggered to the dressing table beside the bed.

"No, noooo it can't be, it's not possible," he whispered, and he could hear the terror in his voice as he looked in the full length mirror at the image of the blonde girl he was arguing with last night. He could feel a pain in his chest and he labored to breathe as he stared at his image. It was her, she did this, it had to be. What he saw, was what attracted him last night. A pretty face, framed by long luxurious blonde hair, messed up at the moment, but trailing down to the small of his back. A lock on the left side was hanging forward, seductively over one breast. Piercing pale blue eyes, pert nose and full lips gave the finishing touches to a face that would attract the attention of any male. Five foot six, blonde, her breasts were full and firm, part of an overall gorgeous figure. Slim hips, flat, tight stomach and long, slender legs. She was beautiful: but she was not him. For some moments, he stared transfixed at the image in the mirror, terrified, shaking uncontrollably.

He couldn't move, frozen to the spot, he simply stared at the image in front of him as he grappled with the demons at the edges of his sanity. Then an unwanted feminine instinct shook his body and one tear, quickly followed by a flood of tears coursed down his cheeks. He was more confused. He struggled to comprehend what was happening to him. Him, he knew it was him, but he was in this female body, him, the essence of him, his mind, his feelings, his memories: all him, yet suddenly he was aware of her memories too, her emotions. He could access her some of her memories as well. He started to freak out.

"Christ, I'm going insane," he uttered, "Someone must have spiked my drink, something. This isn't happening, this can't be happening."

Struggling through the shock and horror, he knew that he was now in this female's body. The essence of him, the maleness, his personality, it was all there, but he was trapped, in this female body. He also knew that her essence was gone, he controlled the body. However, he was acutely aware that her memories, her value set and the elements of her femininity remained, although the strength of his maleness overwhelmed the remnants of her. He was a male trapped in a female's body, sharing the space. It was too much and he could hear the sobs from her female emotions wracking his body as he stood and looked forlornly at himself in the mirror. On another day, he might have appreciated her beauty, but not today.

On shaking legs, he staggered back to the bed and lowered himself to a sitting position. In a daze, he slowly pulled the neck of his pj's forward and without any emotion stared at the two lumps sticking out from his chest. With knowing certainty, he stood and pulled his bikini pyjama pants down and looked in stunned silence at the neatly trimmed bush of hair that smoothly curved down between his legs where his cock used to be. He heard his feminine side sobbing quietly and he wanted to join it.

As he stared at his new body, he was overwhelmed with emotion. In total despair, he collapsed back on his bed. It took about 10 minutes for his feminine side to stop sobbing. Then he started to think. He tried, but couldn't remember anything beyond that Halloween witch getting involved in an argument he was having with that blond bitch. It was all a blank. He had no idea how he got home, how he got to bed, nothing. Just waking up. Then he realised that if he was in her body then perhaps she was in his body. There must be way to fix this.

He reached for his handbag. His handbag! Why did the thought come so easily to him? Her memories. Fumbling around inside, he pulled out her phone. Staring at it for a moment he nervously punched in his number and waited as the phone rang.

He nearly wept as he heard the phone engage and he heard his own male voice answer, "Hello."

It took a moment before he could speak.

"Um hello, who is that ... is that Zac Knight's phone?" he asked, aware of the uncertain quiver in his new female voice.

Then the quiet but controlled response.

"Yes it is," I responded. "And I assume that you are Brandy Holmes?"

Zac's heart was pounding in his chest as he spoke; a hint of anger in is voice. "Well, no, I'm Zac Knight, but at the moment I guess someone's playing stupid games, somehow I'm sort of Brandy."

"Yeah, I wondered how long it would be before you called," I said. "You can imagine my shock when I woke and realised what happened. For me, that was very early this morning, so I've had some time to adjust."

Adjust! I had been terrified. The mental process of rationalising that 'you' are in another body is beyond frightening. What exactly is 'you'? How do you know? You just do and I knew that me, the essence of me was in this male body.

What I didn't say was that when I got over the initial shock, I could feel the strength of his masculinity and intuitively knew that if I were to survive as an entity I would have to take control of his body. Divide and conquer, I immediately identified and separated the components of his memory, his masculinity and his emotions, put them in mental boxes where I could control each separately so that they were not in conflict with me, my femininity. Nevertheless, his persona was more than I could immediately handle in its entirety so I was forced to rationalise my strength and energy. Zac had a dark side to his persona with some extreme and violent elements, which required most of my energy to control. Consequently, I only had a loose rein on many of his thought processes, his emotions and his actions.

Unlike Zac, I could remember what happened, how he had made a real prick of himself and how the witch had intervened. "Ok," I admitted to myself, "I was anything but prim and proper but if he had only left things alone, taken no for an answer." I had used some of my time exploring his memories and was shocked and disgusted at what he had intended to do to me, what he had done to other girls.

But, given that he wouldn't listen to the witch I also knew more about our situation than he did. Feeling his uncertainty, I decided to take my anger and frustration out on him. Riding a newfound wave of aggression, I really wanted to screw with his mind. He did deserve it.

"God, I woke up with a boner this morning. I couldn't believe it when I looked down, I was in shock, as you must have been. I was a male. I had a cock ... and balls. I pulled my jocks down and I saw this massive pole sticking up in the air from between my legs, oh God, I was mesmerised. At first I could only stare at it, I couldn't move, I was in a state of shock. I couldn't breathe, thought I was going to have a heart attack. My God, it seemed like forever but it was probably only 1 to 2 minutes. But then, I started to comprehend what was happening."

"As the shock subsided I was able to look at it. What a cock, what a beautiful piece of meat. In addition, it was throbbing; I mean it was REALLY throbbing. I could feel it all the way down the length of the shaft to my balls. I could see it pulsing with every beat of my heart. Then well ... it was like a magnet. I was nervous at first. I reached down and sort of just squeezed the shaft between my fingertips and thumb. Jesus, it was so fucking hard, I could feel the power coursing through it. Then I took it in my hand. Jesus Christ, I was in heaven. My legs were spread wide, so I reached down and fondled my balls ... fuck me, what a feeling, I was almost drooling. Every nerve ending in my body seemed to be on fire. As I looked at it, I could see a dribble of pre-cum oozing from the slit. So I gently smeared that over the head. The lubrication made it so smooth. I didn't think anything could be so sensitive, so pleasurable."

"Inevitably I started to stroke it; I've done that to guys before so I know the moves. But this time I was on the receiving end of the pleasure and it was just so bloody good. I just wanted to prolong the pleasure as long as I could. I brought myself to the edge of cumming then kept myself there for ages, I couldn't help myself."

"Then it came. Oh...my...God, it exploded. Fucking sperm erupted into the air. Oh, you should have seen it. Fucking cum everywhere, on my body, all over the bed, burst after burst. I moaned out loud, maybe I yelled, I'm not sure, I was lost in the pure ecstasy of it all, I'm surprised I didn't wake anyone with the noise. It was so good, unbelievable, and I've been playing with it ever since. What a cock, it's magnificent. It throbs so much. I never knew just how sensitive a man's cock was and the head, my God the feelings. When you rub it, the sensation goes right through your body and sears the brain. This cock is so big. I've never seen a cock as big as this one. How big is it? You must have measured it surely, it's fucking huge," I said enjoying stirring him up.

"For fuck sake, with all that's happening, we're talking about the size of my cock. I don't want to hear this. Are you stupid or something? We're in different bodies for Christ sake and I want mine back, can't we talk about finding a solution?"

"No need to get nasty, I was just asking," I said, more than pleased that he had risen to the bait. "Least you can do is tell me."

"Ah for fuck sake, it's nine inches, actually a bit more, a touch over nine inches."

"Nine inches, I knew it was big, fuck that's the biggest I've ever seen; thick too. I've never had anything that big inside me, who knows, if you weren't such an arsehole. Jesus, when I woke up this morning I couldn't believe it, God I just had to play with it. What an incredible feeling. Soooo fucking intense, as I said when it came, God there was cum everywhere. It took me ages to clean it up. I can understand why you guys ... us guys ... like sex so much. I can't wait until I have my first fuck with this monster. There's a few of my girl friends who would love to have some of this between their legs. I would like to mount them and stick this into them and listen to their screams of passion as they cum on the end of it. I tell ya, I could do some damage with this baby."

It was too much for Zac. "For fuck sake, look, I don't know what you and that witch have done but this is pissing me off. Never mind what you're going to do with my cock. My cock do you hear! We have to sort this out and sort this out now!" he snarled, angered by my controlled response and seemingly acceptance of our situation.

"What I've done?" I questioned. My voice cold and emotionless. "As I recall you were the one who tried to come onto me, then abused me first, before carrying on abusing that Halloween witch. So don't play the fucking 'innocent party' with me."

"Whatever," Zac said dismissively. "We have to meet and talk this through. The last thing I remember is when that witch jumped in between us. I switched off then, I was after a fuck not an argument and the next thing I remember is when I woke this morning. You must know more, so can we meet in a couple of hours and sort this out?" he asked.

My senses were on immediate alert. "What, when she stepped between us ... which time?" I queried.

"Which time? I can only remember one time," he retorted.

I smiled to myself; a slow cynical smile. In response to the conflict, I could feel his masculine traits agitated, trying to get free.

"Ah, so you don't know the spell, don't know how to break it then. Well my little chick-a-dee, perhaps you shouldn't be so obnoxious," I thought to myself and mentally loosened the domination and aggression factors of his masculine persona that were agitating to get into the discussion. I was stunned at the feeling of power and anticipation that coursed through my male body.

"Ok, you want to meet then we will meet. 3:00 pm today at ..." I began to say.

"No, 3:00 pm is too late. We've got to get this sorted out now. We will meet at ..." he interrupted.

"No" I said cutting him off, my voice calm and with authority as I felt a very masculine need to dominate. "If you want to meet we will meet, but understand very clearly, it will be on my terms or not at all. You know Clancy's pub, be there at 3:00 pm sharp. I will reserve a booth so we can speak privately. I assume you're in my bedroom so I'll tell you what you will wear."

"What, who the fuck do you think you are? I'm not ..." and the tone of my voice stopped him in mid-sentence.

"If you want to see me, do not, I repeat, do not do that again. In the top draw of the tallboy, you will find a brand new little black skirt. Underneath that is a red blouse, it doesn't need a bra. They are both new so you can have a treat. In the drawer by my bed you will find some underwear, wear one of my black thongs. And in the walk-in closet, you'll find some red shoes. Wear the open ones, as the heels are smaller. We don't want you falling over now do we?" I laughed.

"Oh, and seeing as it's my body you're flaunting around, put some make up on and some fancy ear-rings. You choose, let's see what your sense of coordination is like. Oh, don't forget the nails; I want all your nails painted red to match your outfit. I can't be seen looking uncoordinated now can I?" Then my voice became cold, "Let me be crystal clear, if you come wearing anything else, I will get up and walk straight out the door, so don't fuck with me mister. You're the problem, you created this and just at the moment I'm not in the mood."

And he seethed as I laid out the terms. But he had no alternative.

"Anyway, you had better get moving as you are taking my sister shopping in about an hour and a half. And make sure you look after her like I would." I laughed out loud. "Guys always complain about how long it takes a girl to get ready so go to it sunshine and don't mess it up. Oh, before I go, top right hand drawer of the bed side table, don't forget to take your pill."

"Pill? What pill? Oh Christ," he said as it dawned on him. "Fucking bitch," he muttered to himself as he rummaged through the drawers getting out the clothing that I'd instructed him to wear. He felt somewhat apprehensive as he looked at the skimpy clothes, but the choices were none.

It didn't take him long to realize that time was his enemy. How long does it take to blow dry your hair! Forever it seemed. He realised he was struggling to cope with his new femininity and there were things that he just didn't want to know. The voices in his head urged him to let her female traits take over the tasks and he was only too happy to do so. He mentally stepped back disgusted by the feminine tasks and allowed her latent feminism to take control of the process: the hair, the nail polish, the makeup and finally the clothes. By the time she had finished, unbeknown to him, a number of feminine traits had been nourished and strengthened, his/her new DNA reflected the altered male/female ratios.

***************************************************************************

His feet hurt and his calves were sore but he thought that after a while he had managed to walk in heels pretty well. Bloody hell, her sister Kylie had wanted to go everywhere. He just had to relax and let the feminine side of him take responsibility; it was a lot easier that way. Especially so when Kylie had started on about wedding dresses and the rest of that crap. He just closed his mind and left it to the body's feminine instincts.

It was just after 3:00 pm when he got to Clancy's. He stopped in the doorway and choked back a tear as he saw his male body sitting in a booth in the far corner. He made an effort to walk confidently to the table and sit opposite that arrogant, fucking bitch.

I had looked at this face and body every day in the mirror but I wasn't prepared for the impact seeing my body would have on me. Zac had added sunglasses and the effect was stunning. She looked hot and sexy and in spite of myself, I was unable to control the male urges that engulfed my senses. I could feel an immediate arousal as the blood pumped into my cock.

Zac's anger flared as I said nonchalantly, "I've ordered for both of us babe," as he slid into the booth opposite me. He choked back a retort as the waiter brought over two beers.

"You look pretty hot babe. I like that outfit on you. Shows off my boobs and my legs to their advantage don't you think?" I was mocking him and he knew it.

He stared dumbfounded at me as I leaned forward, my face close to him; intimate.

"Hey, you might be interested to know I've had my first fuck since swapping bodies. What an experience. I didn't know that a woman's cunt could give so much pleasure. I don't know that I have the words to describe it but you know what I mean. Gorgeous looking chick but I won't tell you any names because you know her. Smallish boobs, nice to play with, but what a fabulous tight little cunt she had. And boy, did she scream in ecstasy when she came, what a hot little slut," I said and he could see the self-satisfied smirk on my face as I eyeballed him. He dropped his eyes.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Don't Upset the Halloween Witch

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds