• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Best Birthday Ever

The Best Birthday Ever

12

Where have the years gone? Paul sat in the back yard in the shade of the 100 year old magnolia tree. He sipped from his glass of Jack Daniels old no. 7 while watching his grandson Nick play fetch with his golden retriever, Buck.

His thoughts drifted back over the years to the night he met Bettie, his wife of 32 years.

It was the summer of 1960, just prior to starting their junior year of high school. They were only sixteen years old with a lifetime ahead of them.

Paul was having a smoke on the deck outside the building where the church youth group was having a weekend retreat. They did this every year to plan for the coming years activities.

Suddenly there was a gentle tug on his sleeve. He turned to find himself looking into two beautiful dark brown eyes which peered at him from the cutest face he had ever seen. The little pixie attached to all that loveliness spoke saying "will you dance with me?"

Most people don't honestly believe in love at first sight but it happened to Paul that night. Before Bettie even spoke those words he was hooked. He said "sure", flipped his cigarette away, took her tiny hand in his and they walked into the hall.

She was wearing a white cotton crew neck sweater and a dark brown pleated skirt. The combination outlined her hour glass figure and highlighted her perfect breasts.

She flowed into his arms pressing those soft, firm breasts against his chest. She was so light on her feet it was like dancing with a cloud. They were cheek to cheek and the light hint of her perfume filled his nostrils.

They danced to several songs, the first being "Wonderland by Night," before going outside to rest and share a smoke. Everyone smoked in those days.

She told him her name was Bettie and he learned that she lived not far from him with her aunt, uncle and little brother. Her aunt and uncle had taken them in after her parents died in a terrible car accident.

She also told him she was "going steady" with some guy named Mike. Even though Paul too was in a relationship he knew that it was over and that Mike could consider himself single again.

They spent the rest of the evening dancing, sipping cold soft drinks, smoking and chatting. He knew and he was sure Bettie did as well that they would soon be together.

They both slept fitfully that night. They were anxious for the morning so they could spend time together again. After breakfast they worked on projects for the group until noon then headed for home.

The next day Paul broke it off with his "Steady."

He located Bettie at a dance the following weekend and found that she had done the same with Mike.

From that moment on they were a couple, joined at the hip for the rest of their high school years. When anyone spoke of them it was always Paul and Bettie or Bettie and Paul never just one or the other. Both being from families of strict religious background, they refrained from any sexual activity prior to marriage.

Two weeks after graduation they were married in a small ceremony with family and close friends.

During the first year of marriage they both worked for a large manufacturing company that produced radio equipment for the military. For financial reasons they lived with his parents who didn't mind at all since they loved Bettie. She represented the daughter they never had.

Elvis was King, the Viet Nam war was in full swing and protesting of the war ran rampant on almost every college campus. Fortunately, working at the factory provided Paul with an exemption from the draft.

Although they never requested it, Paul and Bettie paid his parents a small room and board while scrimping and saving every other cent in anticipation of soon buying a place of their own.

They both felt that renting was a waste of money. At the end of thirty years they would have bought a house for their land lord and have nothing to show for their money but rent receipts.

By the end of the year they had saved enough money for a down payment and closing costs to purchase a duplex. They lived in one side and had long term tenants in the other side paying enough rent to cover the mortgage. Paul and Bettie were left with only utilities, taxes, insurance and food expenses.

They continued their frugal ways and two years later were able to purchase a small three bedroom, one and a half bath home.

The house came with two acres of land with woods all around which afforded them almost total privacy. Their nearest neighbor was a half mile away.

Ten months later to their delight their son Frank arrived. He was a healthy 8 pound, curly haired hunger machine.

For the next five years they worked, played, continued investing in real estate, enjoying life and raising their son. Grandma, being retired, insisted on babysitting so Bettie could continue to work part time.

Bettie never lost her petite, hour glass figure even after giving birth. She stood five feet four inches tall and weighed between ninety-five and one-hundred pounds depending on the season and time of the month. She had long, dark brown hair generally worn in a pony tail and perky "B" cup breasts. Wherever she went wearing a tight sweater and jeans, she made heads turn.

Paul never tired of looking at her whether dressed or naked. She even had a strip tease routine she did for him some times while getting ready for bed.

Paul stood five feet eight inches tall and weighed one hundred sixty pounds. He had played football in high school and after graduation his job at the factory loading trucks kept him in great shape. His dark brown hair almost matched Bettie's. Everyone who knew them thought they made a beautiful couple.

Bettie's cousin, Tara, was about the same size as Bettie. The two of them had been more like sisters than cousins all their lives. They were very close and shared everything. Tara had long black hair, blue eyes and "A" cup breasts.

Paul liked Tara and teased her unmercifully when she was visiting. It did frustrate him at times when the two of them would be off to themselves whispering and giggling like school girls.

Tara had a boyfriend named Sam she had been dating for a while. The four of them spent many weekends together at one or the other of their homes. They even took one beach vacation together.

Paul thought Tara was very attractive and even though he and Bettie had a great sex life, he sometimes fantasized about her. Tara sensed his interest and didn't hesitate to tease him. When they were at the beach on vacation, she taunted him by parading around in the skimpiest bikini she owned. Once, she "accidentally" had her top pulled off by a large wave when she was standing right in front of him.

Paul and Bettie were not averse to trying new things to keep their sex life interesting. They had made love in strange places and had a small collection of toys. They also enjoyed roll playing.

Paul was a very attentive lover and always tried to see to Bettie's needs ahead of his own. Bettie knew that one of his fantasies, like most men, was to have a FMF threesome. He never pushed it and she had never said completely rejected the idea.

Paul's twenty-fifth birthday was nearing and Bettie kept hinting that she had a very big surprise present for him.

When the day arrived, his parents and Tara, who had kicked Sam to the curb three months ago, were there to help celebrate.

Bettie had planned for Paul's favorite meal. He loved having a shrimp cocktail as an appetizer, porterhouse steak for a main course, baked potato and spinach salad as sides and lemon chess pie for dessert.

It was a hot summer day but there was a light breeze which made it seem cooler and kept the pesky gnats at bay.

Everyone sat in comfortable lawn chairs and sipped mint juleps under the large old magnolia tree chatting about work, sports and Frank among other things.

While waiting for the charcoal to get hot, Paul's dad opened a bottle of white wine and Bettie brought out the shrimp along with Paul's special cocktail sauce. He had added enough horseradish to make it a light pink and give it a little extra bite. It only took a few minutes for the shrimp to disappear along with the wine.

Seeing the charcoal had turned grey, Paul donned his chef's hat and apron, spread the coals and put the wire rack in place. While he grilled the steaks to everyone's specified taste, Bettie and Tara prepared the salad and unwrapped the potatoes which had been baking for almost an hour.

Paul's dad popped the cork on a chilled bottle of red wine and everyone sat down to a fantastic meal.

Gentle conversation continued during dinner and for a good while thereafter.

Bettie, Paul's mom and Tara cleared the table while Paul and his dad chatted over a glass of Jack.

Bettie brought out the pie with two large candles shaped as a 2 and a 5 in the center. A nice rendition of "Happy Birthday" was sung then Paul made his wish and blew out the candles.

Next came presents. His parents had bought him a new windowed humidor for his cigars. Tara presented him with a three flame torch lighter which had a punch cutter attached. Bettie, grinning from ear to ear, handed him a box of his favorite, expensive but rarely purchased cigars.

He thanked them all for such wonderful unexpected gifts. He opened another bottle of wine and everyone sipped and relaxed while allowing their dinner to digest.

His parents had agreed to keep Frank over night to give Paul and Bettie the evening to celebrate. Nearing eight PM they gathered Frank and his overnight bag including his beloved Teddy Bear. Good night hugs and kisses were shared after which they packed up the car and headed home.

Paul opened another bottle of wine while Bettie and Tara prepared a platter of cheese cubes and crackers. They kicked back in the lanai to relax. Paul pierced the cap, toasted the tuck and lit one of his birthday cigars to enjoy with the wine.

The three of them chatted about Tara's recent break up and were told that Sam had become far too controlling. The last straw came about three months ago when he insisted on picking out an outfit for Tara to wear to a party they were attending. She told him to go fuck himself, kicked him out and hadn't dated since.

They finished the bottle of wine about the same time Paul finished his cigar. Everyone agreed that Tara shouldn't drive and should spend the night. Bettie suggested Paul go shower while she and Tara finished cleaning up.

He was lightheaded and agreed to her suggestion. He went upstairs, stripped off his clothes and tossed them into the hamper. After brushing his teeth and shaving, he adjusted the water temperature, climbed into the tub and flipped the handle to shower.

He had just soaped his hair when he heard the shower curtain open and felt what he believed to be Bettie pressing her tight little ass against his flaccid cock. Then he felt soft breasts with hardened nipples pressing against his back.

Shocked, he thought "what the fuck" and his eyes popped open only to be inundated with shampoo. He looked up into the shower spray, rinsed the soap away and looked down finding not Bettie but Tara there in front of him. Her smile was electrifying. She had turned around and was holding his half erect cock in one hand and his balls in the other.

At that point, Bettie whispered in his ear, "Happy Birthday darling."

The next thing he knew, his body was being gently bathed from top to bottom by four soft, soapy hands. Those hands spent far more time than was necessary on his private area causing his cock to present itself in its most ready state. He wasn't complaining mind you. Bettie even slipped a soapy finger in his ass as if giving him a prostate exam. When she did that his cock flinched in Tara's hand causing her to giggle.

When the girls finished bathing Paul he began reciprocating by bathing first Bettie then Tara. Of course he spent most of his time seeing to it that their breasts and pussys were as clean as they had made his cock and balls.

He noticed Tara's clit felt larger than Bettie's but gave it little thought. When there was agreement as to their bodies being sanitized they used the flexible hose shower nozzle to rinse each other of all traces of soap.

Paul turned off the water, pulled back the curtain and they took turns drying each other with the soft, fluffy towels Bettie had brought to the party.

Bettie led the way to the bedroom followed by Tara. Paul had a great opportunity to compare their cute little asses as they jiggled up and down. Breasts bounced and Paul's cock and balls swayed back and forth.

The bedspread and top sheet had already been folded back so as to be out of the way. The three of them crawled onto the queen size bed with Paul on his back in the middle, Bettie on one side and Tara on the other.

There he was, sandwiched between two beautiful naked women. He thought to himself then whispered out loud, "Life doesn't get any better than this."

Bettie whispered back, "You want to bet?"

They curled up next to him. He put an arm around each of them and gathered a firm, soft, warm breast in each hand. Each woman draped a thigh across each of his. One dainty hand held his jewels and another gently stroked his manhood.

He spent the next five minutes kissing first Bettie then Tara while tweaking hardening little nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. His cock was so hard it was almost painful. He desperately needed to soak it in a nice warm, wet pussy.

Tara moved into a position which allowed her access to the copious droplet of pre-cum she had caused to accumulate at the tip of his cock. She licked the salty, sweet mixture into her mouth then engulfed the head. She swirled her tongue around it and bobbed her head slowly.

Paul moaned in ecstasy and tried not to pump into her face. She stroked the lower half of his cock with one hand and gently massaged his balls with the other.

When she sensed he was close she released him. He asked, "Why did you stop?"

She said, "We don't want this thing going off half cocked now do we?"

She crawled until her hips were above his then flexed them in such a way as to cause her sopping pussy to glide up and down the underside of his straining cock.

He looked at Bettie who was watching the action and gently fingering her clit. She smiled and gave him a go ahead nod.

He and Tara kissed passionately allowing their tongues to play with each other. Paul kept attempting to maneuver his cock into position to penetrate her cunt but she was having none of it. She began dragging her body up his pausing just long enough for him to suckle each breast.

Her breasts were small enough that he could almost get each entire breast into his mouth. His attention brought soft high pitched moans from Tara.

Although what he was doing felt wonderful, she pulled away and continued up his chest, climbing the headboard until her pussy was positioned right above his face.

Her curly black pubic hair made a little triangle above her gash but the lips were shaved bare. The musky aroma of the copious juices flowing across her gash sent sparks through Paul's brain.

He licked and sucked on the outer lips then the sharper edged inner ones. Her opening begged for attention so he used his tongue to penetrate it. She tasted as good as she smelled. As he licked and sucked, Tara made sounds of joy so he had to assume he was giving her what she wanted.

He felt a warm sensation at the tip of his cock and realized Bettie was licking away the new pool of sweet, salty pre-cum that had accumulated there.

Her mouth engulfed half his length like a warm, wet glove. At the same time, she cupped his balls and gently rolled them in her palm.

He returned his concentration as best he could to the pussy in front of him. When he opened the lips he found a pink clitoris the size and shape of a two inch cock peaking from under its hood. It even had a tiny little helmet. Paul surrounded it with his lips, wrapped his tongue around it and sucked it like a tiny dick.

He lubricated his thumb and middle finger with her juices then pushed his thumb into her vagina and his finger into her ass. By now, Tara was panting like a marathon runner.

After only a few moments, Tara's body began to tense and her pussy oscillated back and forth across Paul's face. She was making unintelligible sounds from deep inside her chest. Her orgasm continued for at least a minute and a half sending electrifying pulses of pleasure surging through her.

As her climax peaked, her thighs clamped tightly against the sides of Paul's head. They were so tight he thought his ear drums would pop.

Finally her body began to relax and exhausted, she slid onto his chest and covered his face with thank you kisses.

Bettie released his cock from her lips and pulled Tara's ass towards it. When Tara's opening reached the tip, Bettie dragged its helmet up and down her gash several times to lubricate it before pushing it in. Tara rocked back and forth, impaling herself a little more with each revolution.

Paul's cock isn't big, just six inches long but it is rather thick. At the moment when Tara said "God you are big" he felt like a porn star.

She was tight, maybe from not having had sex for three months. He felt as if his cock was being pulled into a warm, velvety sucking machine. She rocked back and forth, dragging her clit across his hair and pubic bone.

He leaned forward and sucked on her puffy aureolas and nipples while holding onto her firm ass cheeks.

They fucked slowly for a time then gradually increased the tempo. Before long, that same unintelligible sound erupted from deep in her chest. Her body began to tremble and he felt goose bumps forming all over her butt. Her second orgasm of the evening was in full force.

Bettie gently massaged Paul's balls. She rolled them in her hand triggering that burning sensation at the base of his cock indicating an eminent eruption.

His cock pulsed strongly then exploded shooting rope after rope of hot, creamy man juice deep into Tara's vagina. The sensation of his hot semen sent her into a third orgasm.

When their climaxes subsided she collapsed onto his chest like a well worn rag doll. He held her in his arms, kissed her forehead and gently caressed her cheek while waiting for her breathing and heart rate to return to normal.

Finally she raised her head, looked into his eyes and kissed him. She said "thank you, I really needed that" and rolled over onto her back beside him.

He said, "I should be thanking you."

Bettie poked him in the ribs and asked "are you enjoying your special birthday present?"

With a gigantic grin on his face he said "you bet I am" and pulled her to him for a loving kiss. Their tongues danced and she could taste Tara's juices. Unbeknown to Paul, it wasn't the first time but that is another story.

He rolled on top of her and moved into position to perform his magic on her breasts. His lips and tongue found first her right nipple then her left. He gave each his undivided attention just the way he knew she liked it.

When she had reached the point that her nipples were rock hard she pressed gently on his shoulders. Experience had taught him that she was requesting he move to her pussy.

He kissed his way down her abdomen, across her fur and down the inside of her left thigh. Licking, kissing and sucking, he worked his way to her knee then up the inside of her right thigh. Her clit tingled in anticipation and she spread her legs wide affording him ample access to her lady parts.

His tongue lapped at her outer lips then the space between them and the inner ones. Her scent was electrifying. He pierced her opening with his tongue to enjoy the sweet nectar he knew would be waiting there.

Unlike Tara's, Bettie's clit was only a half inch long. It peeked out from under its protective hood like a little pink pearl begging for attention. He lapped at it like a thirsty dog causing her to whine, moan and shift her pussy back and forth across his mouth.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Best Birthday Ever

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds