• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Old High School Friend

An Old High School Friend

12

The sex in this story takes place between consenting adults. Although the start of this begins in high school, it wasn't until I was 19 when this story takes place.

In high school, I had a friend named Stacy who really had a thing for black guys. We hung out a lot and people routinely commented how we were such opposites. I was taller (5'6") and slender (barely weighing 100lbs) and she was less than 5 foot with a curvy solid build. I have always liked to dress ultra feminine in dresses and skirts, but Stacy was a practical girl in her jeans and button down shirts. Her brown hair was naturally wavy and cut blunt at her shoulders, while my red hair was straight and midway down my back. We were an odd match to be best friends and to this day I'm unsure what our connection was.

Outside of school, we had completely different circles of friends, so we hung out mostly at school and immediately after. At the end of grade ten, Stacy's boyfriend had gotten her pregnant; she didn't bother coming to school for grade eleven. When the baby was born I went over to her house a couple times to see her and her new baby boy. He had the distinct features of a black man's baby and all the cute features that go along with it. His curly hair, big brown eyes and the cutest little nose caught your eye immediately. I really intended to visit more often, but her baby daddy was always there and the way he stared at me the entire time I visited gave me the creeps.

By the time I was in grade 12, I hardly ever saw Stacy. Occasionally, I would run in to her at the shopping mall, but we really didn't have anything in common. She was a mom raising a two year old and I was a recent high school graduate. Not long after graduation I moved an hour away with my family. I didn't drive, so it was hard to get back and visit any of my friends regularly.

I went down to a flea market with my cousin close to my old neighbourhood. As we strolled around looking at all the craziness that a big flea market provides I heard a familiar voice, "Lynn?"

Turning quickly I saw my old friend Stacy. Her arms were already spread as wide as the smile on her face. Quickly throwing my arms around her I squeezed, "Oh my god Stacy! How have you been?"

"How long are you in town Lynn?" her eyes were wide with excitement.

"I'm just down for the day", I feigned a frown, but hers was genuine.

"I miss you! I want to hang out. Can't you stay?" her voice pleaded and I wanted nothing else but to stay and hang out.

My cousin's voice popped in, "if you want to stay Lynn, I'll come back and get you".

That had settled it; I was staying to catch up with Stacy.

We took the bus back to her house, and I was disappointed that her son was away with her mother. I was interested in seeing how he was turning out. We sat alone in her basement apartment drinking tea and gossiping about all that had passed since we last met.

"Are you seeing anyone?" Stacy gave me a coy grin.

"Nothing serious or worth discussing" the truth is I hadn't had a boyfriend in a couple months and was quite content for now.

"What about you? You're baby daddy still around?" I pried.

"Yes, Jarel and I are still together" she jokingly sneered and swatted at my arm.

We headed to the mall for a while and had dinner before returning to her place. As we approached the door to her basement suite, the distinct smell of marijuana entered my nostrils. Loud base music filtered its way through the door.

Turning to her with a puzzled look, "Party night?"

She laughed, "Nah, Jarel likes to listen to his music loud when the boys away."

Opening the door we walked down the stairs directly in to their small kitchen. Jarel was sitting at the kitchen table with two other black guys playing dominos. As Stacy walked up behind him and gave him a hug, he looked up at me and winked his acknowledgement of my presence. His friends immediately turned to look, and Stacy took the opportunity to introduce us all before they returned to their game.

Stacy got on her phone and called some more friends over, apparently it was going to be party night after all. With that she handed me a cooler to drink and opened one for herself before flopping down beside me.

Time seemed to fly and people were appearing every few minutes. They just walked in and made themselves comfortable. A layer of smoke hovered across their living room and in to the little kitchen. A combination of cigarettes and weed filled the air.

A couple of the new arrivals stood dancing in the middle of the living room. These two girls danced so sultry against their men and I couldn't take my eyes off them. This was definitely not my element.

"I'm going to call my cousin up and see how late she will pick me up" I was yelling in Stacy's ear

"You can stay here Lynn, my boys room is all yours" She was hollering back over the music.

I barely sat back down and a big hand grabbed mine, "where you going baby? I was waiting for you to dance with me." It was one of Jarel's friends that he was playing dominos with. His strong hand tugged me back to my feet and we began to dance. I felt so nervous as his hand danced its way across the thin material of my dress from my waist to the small of my back.

His big smile starred down at me from high above me. "This isn't your type of thing, is it?"

I smiled a relieved smile at his acknowledgment of my lack of comfort.

"Come with me", he guided me up the stairs and in to the backyard to the picnic table. The cool night air was refreshing to my lungs and my flesh.

As we sat on the table top he immediately produced a joint and lit it before handing it to me. I had tried pot before but it just wasn't really my thing. "It's really good shit" he said proudly.

Reluctantly I took a drag of the joint and we continued talking and smoking it until I my head was spinning. I was pretty happy about life and he was quite relieved I had finally relaxed. We headed back in to the house where he pulled me close to him we danced.

His hands pulled me tight to him and his leg worked its way between mine making me grind his leg occasionally.

"Are you ready for a drink?" he asked from high above me. I just nodded my consent.

He returned with a couple more coolers and sat on the couch patting his lap due to the lack of empty seats now. Just as I was about to sit he reached up and grabbed my hand.

"Spin that fine lil ass around for me baby girl" His smile beamed as he stared in to my eyes. I slowly spun myself around flirtatiously. The thin material of my pink sundress flowed through the air easily. Once I had completed my circle, I quickly sat on his lap.

"Happy now that everyone is looking at me?" I laughed a nervous laugh.

"You are fine baby girl...so fine." He stared in to my eyes seriously. All I could do was smile because I really didn't know what to say.

Once our coolers were gone, he guided me to my feet and started dancing with me again. His hands immediately grabbed low on my back pulling me to him. His big hand reached down and tilted my chin up to look at him. Immediately his lips met mine and I parted my lips letting him kiss me.

His hands moved down to my ass and began squeezing my cheeks as he began probing my mouth with his tongue. We danced like that for an eternity and his hands and mouth never left their positions.

"I think we need some fresh air again" his lips broke their bond with mine. With a final squeezing of my cheeks, he guided me back to our place in the backyard. Immediately another joint appeared.

"Are you a pez dispenser? Where do you keep getting these from?" we both laughed as he lit it and took a big lung full.

As I reached for the joint, he put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. As he kissed my lips open, he exhaled filling my lungs with smoke. His mouth continued devouring me until I had to exhale. After a few more hits of the joint my mind was flying again.

I sat on the seat in front of him and his big hands rubbed my shoulders as I leaned back in to him looking up in to the night sky. Slowly his hands traced the spaghettis straps of my dress, teasing them like he was going to push them off my shoulder.

I made eye contact with him, "behave yourself!"

A big smile appeared on his face as he apologized and both his hands grabbed my breasts through my dress. "This better?"

Playfully I swatted his hands away and he went back to massaging my shoulders again.

"Turn around and talk to me baby girl" he instructed.

I spun in my seat starring up at him as he smiled down from his perch on the table top. "Ever sucked a black cock?"

"What?" had I heard that correctly?

"I asked if you have ever sucked a black guy's cock before?" he restated it matter of fact.

I was dumbfounded.

He reached down and opened the buttons on his jeans pulling his cock out in to the night air.

"Right here?" I asked, hardly believing that was all I had to say.

"Just a bit" he stroked his cock towards my face.

Placing my elbows on his knees I grabbed his cock with both hands, slowly stroking it.

"You like it?" he inquired.

I just looked at him as I slowly moved his cock head to my lips and kissed it.

He moaned loudly, "Mmmm yeah girl..Get that cock."

As I licked the head and toyed with him he continued egging me on to suck it down. Slowly I worked his cock further in to my mouth as I stroked it.

"Oh fuck yes, I want to cum all over that little white mouth of yours baby." His hands finding their way to my head gently guiding me up and down his cock.

His hard cock probed my mouth deeply and he continued to push more in with every thrust. "I got a big load in there for you baby girl, you best be getting that dress off!"

Instinctively I got up and removed my dress by pushing the straps off my shoulders and letting it fall to the ground. Standing in the cool night air with nothing more than my little while thong. He moved himself down the bench of the table and pulled me to him.

I could feel the cool of the grass as I kneeled down in front of him taking his cock back in my mouth. One big hand made its way to the back of my head holding my hair. His other hand squeezed and massaged my breasts occasionally pulling on my nipples as he fucked my mouth.

When he stood up I know he was close. The volume of precum dripping in to my mouth had begun to increase dramatically. With both hands on my head he began to fuck my mouth. He was so nice about it and not trying to ram it down my throat.

His cock began to swell in my mouth as he yelled at the top of his lungs "Take it! Take my cum bitch!"

His cock exploded in my mouth and I feverishly tried to swallow the torrents of cum exploding from his cock as I stroked it. Holding him there as his convulsions subsided, his grip on my hair relented and I sucked the remaining cum from his cock.

To my surprise, I had managed to catch it all. I could have left my dress on after all.

He reached down and grabbed my dress handing it to me as he helped me to my feet. I quickly slipped it back on as he got himself buttoned up.

Pulling me to him he kissed me deeper than any man had ever done, "We better get back down there before they wonder where you went."

We went back down to the party and it would appear we were not missed at all. He went and grabbed me another cooler. As I sat on the couch, he stood near me talking to one of his friends. It was then that I realized I didn't have a clue what his name was and should have paid attention when we were introduced.

We danced and talked more as the night slowly faded. People began to say their good-byes as they made their way home. Those that weren't leaving looked quite comfortable in their already sleeping or zombie states on the couch.

We snuggled ourselves in to a big corner chair and his hand slowly caressed my thighs. Pulling at my dress and hiking it up enough to show my bare ass. In the smoky darkness, I was confident that the zombies could not see anything and let him enjoy me. We kissed more and he put his hand on the rock hard bulge in his pants.

"Again?" I giggled.

"Fuck yes baby girl!" his breath panting in my mouth.

I squeezed his hard cock through his pants teasing him to a rock hard state as we kissed.

It was that time again after too many drinks and I excused myself as I went to the bathroom again. Cursing to myself, I struggled to close the lock on the bathroom door. Once I finished up, I was fixing my hair in the mirror before heading back out to my nameless lover.

"I should probably be turning in for the night; my cousin will be here early to pick me up." I said with despair.

He frowned and placed my hand on his still hard cock.

"Interested in tucking a girl in?" I smiled coyly

Making our way past the zombies we entered my room for the night. He immediately closed the door and turned on the light.

Squinting in the brightness he found a smaller lamp and turned it on instead "I need to see that fine little body of yours baby."

He quickly reached over and pushed my straps to the side causing my dress to fall. My perky b cup breasts stood firmly off my chest. The light was sobering making my nakedness a stark reality.

His hands pulled my panties down and I stepped out of them.

He stood back and stared at me with a big smile "You are one fine assed lil redhead baby girl!"

"Your turn!" I pointed at his pants.

He quickly unbuttoned them and let them fall to the floor. He wasn't wearing underwear as I had suspected from our earlier introduction. His cock was rock hard and protruded straight out in front of him.

We embraced quickly and his hands roamed my body enjoying every inch as I slowly stroked his hard cock. His hot mouth sucked at my neck and earlobes sending fire to my pussy. I began kissing his chest and slowly lowering myself to my knees and out of his embrace.

His smile beamed as I looked up and sucked his cock in to my mouth. His cock seemed even bigger now that I could see it. My hand could not reach around it and even with it at the back of my mouth I still had a hand and a half left to go.

"Let's lay down sexy!" He moved to the bed and lay on his back. I moved on the bed and continued sucking him. His hands struggled to reach my ass and he gently tugged for me to move so he could reach.

As I sucked his cock as deep as I could, he squeezed my ass occasionally brushing my pussy gently as he did. Once he started tracing the lips of my pussy, I began sucking him as fast and deep as I could. He took the cue and slowly made his finger in to me. As his two big fingers fucked me, I sucked like a starving woman trying to make him cum again.

His fingers slid in and out of me easily and he used his slipper fingers to cover my entire bald pussy with my juices. He went from fingering me to, rubbing all over the outside. Occasionally, his fingers would slip over my ass leaving a slippery trail. His other big hand mauled my breast, tugging at my nipple before going back to squeezing it all in his big hand.

Pushing himself down the little bed more, he pulled my leg over him placing my pussy directly over his mouth. His big hands squeezed and pulled me down to his waiting mouth where he devoured me with his tongue and lips. Two big fingers pushed themselves in my pussy and I could feel the inevitable build up of my first orgasm.

His fingers slid in and out deeply with regular trips across my tight back door. It didn't take long for a third finger to remain rested at my back door as the other two continued fucking me. As soon as his finger began to penetrate my ass, I exploded in to a violent orgasm. I pushed myself in to his mouth and his fingers plunged deep in to my pussy and ass holding until my spasms subsided. After refocusing I began sucking his cock deeper in to my mouth and his gentle hip thrusts pushed him deeper. This angle was really working in my favor.

His lips and tongue slowly started their licking and his fingers began their gentle fucking again.

"I want you to cum again! Shoot that big load down my throat for me."

"Gonna have to work harder than that baby girl! I need to fuck this sweet lil pussy." His voice muffled.

"No pussy for you mister! You need to give me what I want first" I said playfully as I sucked him deep to the back of my mouth.

"You gonna let me have this lil pussy if I shoot another big load of cum down your throat?" He asked, pulling his face from my pussy.

"Do you have anything? I'm not on the pill or anything." Realizing this is a conversation we probably should have had by now.

He didn't reply, he just bucked his hips faster and held my head still as he fucked my mouth. I gagged once in a while when he pushed too deep which caused his cock to stiffen more. Lifting me off him he lowered me to my knees on the floor while grasping a fistful of my hair.

Starring down at me, "Tell me you want me to feed you another load of my black cum."

"Please!" I begged, "Give it to me, feed it to me."

He guided his cock back in to my mouth and began to fuck me furiously. Every time I gagged his cock stiffened with excitement. I could feel his balls rise and fall as he got closer and closer.

"Ready little girl?" His breathing was ragged

Before I could answer he pushed his cock to the back of my throat and fed me what I was looking for. I choked at the first shot but managed to recover and take all his cum down my throat again.

His hands relaxed and he slowly backed his cock out of my mouth "That is a hot fucking mouth you got there girl. Now let me fuck that lil pussy a bit while I'm empty."

Picking me up, he lay me sideways on the bed with my ass hanging over the edge. He quickly kneeled between my legs and rubbed his head up and down my slit before slowly pushing himself in to me. Between my wetness and all the saliva on his cock, he pushed himself in pretty far causing me to gasp loudly.

His big hand covered my mouth, but I began sucking his big finger in response. This seemed to get him going and he slowly worked his cock in me until he was moving smoothly in and out of me. His free hand squeezed at my breasts while he worked himself in to me.

"You got a tight lil pussy baby girl. Too bad I can't bust my nut in it" He grunted his words as he fucked me. "You wanna ride this?"

I nodded quickly knowing full well how easy I orgasm from riding a guy. We got in to position and I lowered myself on him and began grinding my clit on his pelvis. His hands groped my ass, spreading it and playing in my wetness until he had a finger ready for my ass. Without any warning his big finger pushed in to my tight ass.

My mind went crazy and I rode him harder trying to orgasm quickly before he started dripping his cum in me again. His finger worked my ass trying to push two in me and it was more than I could take. I exploded on his cock and squirted all over him in an endless orgasm. His hips began to buck against my will and his fingers probed my ass deeply.

After the waves of my orgasms subsided he held me still with his cock buried in me. His smile beamed up at me as I lifted myself off him. Leaving my ass where he could reach it, I began sucking his cock again tasting the combination of our juices. His fingers returned to my ass and continued stretching me open. I knew he wanted to fuck my ass, I had to make this big cock cum or I would have no choice.

After sucking for an eternity he was furiously fucking my ass with three fingers while he sucked and licked at my pussy. My jaw ached and I realized he was nowhere close to cumming. I quickly spun around and put his cock back in my pussy. I was going to have another orgasm and give my jaw a break.

His hands grabbed and probed my ass as I rode him to another orgasm that seemed endless. I rolled off him exhausted. He rolled me on my stomach and entered me from behind as lay in the prone position.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • An Old High School Friend

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 76 milliseconds