• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dennyz Exposure

Dennyz Exposure

Very early this New Year's morning, my so-called shy wife was lying naked, face down on our bed as a new friend massaged her whole body while his wife and I closely watched silently, lustily. To be fair, Deni had a towel, folded into a small strip, across her sexy, naked ass. Gorgeous Rita was in just a small bra and panty; I was just wearing my briefs. We were softly stroking each other's upper thighs. Our small party was apparently a success. Don't ask!

Before we all got further carried away, Rita nervously shouted that we should all go out for a traditional, New Year, drunken Grand Slam breakfast at Dennyz. Just as his hands slid past her low back and onto her pert, round, soft yet muscular cheeks, Denice, called Deni by friends, voiced her agreement. He was still leaning over her head, already cupping her grand gluts when she abruptly looked up and bumped his tented briefs with her nose. She blushed; he grunted, surged and turned away.

"Keep looking at the wall!" she yelped with a broad grin. He did, and she stood, covering her bare tits with one arm and her sex with the other. Her towel fell away, but she didn't bother covering that shapely, sexy rump. Rita and I still had glimpses of nipples and Titian pubes. After grabbing her clothes, she dashed into the bathroom which allowed him a long, lingering, lusty look at her sweet ass until it turned the corner. Leo was dressed when she returned just a moment later. "Let's go!" she shouted. Since I had the least to drink, I drove.

Escondido CA has two Dennyz and I diverted to the farther one when Deni squeezed and rubbed my cock. In the rear view, I saw Leo passionately kissing his beautiful wife as he mauled her big tits. Before we reached the distant Dennyz, he was sucking her nipples and fingering her noisy, wet pussy. I turned off the radio and drove slower so we could all be carried away by Rita's squishy, fragrant sex and her low mewling groans. Her sexual concerto had us all breathing deeply.

As I split Deni's labia and stroked her clit, I wistfully imagined my fingers in Rita, scooping up her erotic juices and savoring them before sharing them with my wife. Just as Deni's moans climbed to compete with Rita's, we arrived. Extended moments in the fragrant mist of fresh duo female arousal in the lot and silent meditation or fantasy gave us all a chance to calm down. Finally, we broke the spell and walked to the eatery arm in arm, all four of us. Rita looked wide-eyed at the big sign, then at Deni, and gasped, "Dennyz? Are you part of this chain?"

"I wish! Then we'd be really set up for life. Nope, no relation. My dad teases me that he named me that because I was CONCEIVED at this very restaurant. He refuses to supply any more details. My mom always chimes in that my name is DENICE, not Deni. But I'm never sure. Actually, I heard that my dad was away for my birth and my dumb, umm 'challenged', uncle named me and my twin brother before mom was out of recovery. Dad was relieved when his brother told him he named me Denice, but not so happy that he named my brother Denephew!" They laughed, yet wondered how true that was.

We took a booth near a window, in sight of my car in the lot. I wrangled a seat between the two beautiful women. Lucky me! While waiting for the solitary waitress, I assessed that our mates were still aroused and still a bit tipsy. Waitress Claire was young and gorgeous and had obviously shortened her skirt to show off her wonderful, shapely gams. When she quickly bent to grab a falling fork, we saw just how short it was. Surprisingly, when her small skirt ascended past her heavens, her tiny, white thong and glaring, tanned gluts appeared accompanied by my own, silent chorus.

I drooled as I wondered if thongs were in the dress code. She cheekily looked over her right shoulder, directly at us and smiled as she prolonged exposing her bare cheeks for us. The other five full tables got a long peek down her shirt; two men blatantly looked around her hips and under the small, light brown skirt.

Deni and Rita were wide-eyed at Claire's naked boldness and I used their stunned reactions to slide my hand up both skirts; neither objected nor even seemed to notice. Leo could hardly object to my stroking his aroused wife since he had his hands on my naked wife earlier. When I reached her panty and slipped under it to roll and tug her labia apart, I wasn't surprised to feel him doing the same to her other lip. She moaned.

Doing the same to Deni's vulva, I realized that both their skirts were up to their groins and likely exposed both soused snatches to the other five tables and Claire. Since their exposure was under the table, they could deny it while enjoying it.

That's when I dared them to take advantage and "be bold; be daring and strip to the waist." They both laughed, but couldn't take their eyes off Claire's damp delta. Since they didn't say NO, I began to unbutton Rita's blouse and pulled it open and free. Leo slid it off her arms and put it on the bench. He fingered her barely visible nipple thru the lacy demi bra.

As I unbuttoned Deni's top, she startled and looked around at Rita and Leo's nipple play in the bright eatery then back at Claire's long, toned and gorgeous legs. Locking eyes with Claire, she seemed to toughen to the dare and dropped her arms to let me remove her shirt. A flesh tone, padded bra still covered her small, pretty and sexy tits. I passed the shirt to Leo to add to Rita's.

Emboldened, I kissed Rita's cheek and nibbled on her ear as I removed her bra. She let it hang at her elbow when her big, beautiful tits and modest nipples appeared. Leo happily slid it off and set it down.

Though usually easily and enigmatically embarrassed by her hunger for exposure, Deni leaned back as I kissed her neck and worked her ear lobe. She sighed and I released her bra. Her perfect, shy nipples morphed from smooth and flush to tall, tight and tempting silos as I slipped the bra off her arms. I pinched and pulled a nipple as all the others watched.

Claire smiled broadly as I openly passed the padded bra to Leo to add to the growing pile. This was his first glimpse, no gawk, at my beautiful wife's tiny titties and perfect nipples. He reached across his wife and me to weigh and tease Deni's teat. My dick pulsed as I watched him daringly caress my wife.

I fondled both topless women, snapping my head side to side while Leo actually had the better seat to view and hold four beautiful tits as a room full of strangers watched us. When I turned to nibble Deni's tit, I noticed a few others paused outside the nearby window, watching the strip show instead of entering. I continued teasing her nipples to full erection. She moved her hand to my swollen cock, but Rita's hand was already squeezing it. Rita insisted we also strip our tops off . . . and we did. I was surprised and a little disappointed that neither aroused woman extracted our stiff, hungry cocks.

Claire finally approached and asked if we saw anything we liked. I subtly pointed to her groin and asked what she was offering. She smiled and looked at each topless woman, "I see you have handfuls of breast meat and, umm, thighs." She looked past the table edge at the two visible panties and two eye-catching, swollen vulvas. She licked her upper lip and opened another button which exposed most of her sheer bra. I pointed directly at it and said I wanted THAT, for now. She grinned and walked away. Oh well. Nothing ventured . . .

I turned to sample Rita's weighty tit. Its dense nipple tasted of musky, savory pheromones. Claire returned as I sucked Rita's swollen, reddened nipple, and dropped her frilly bra on my plate. Her blouse was tucked snugly in her micro skirt, but one more button was open. The swell and in-side boob flesh was teasingly visible. If, or when, she leaned forward, I expected her big, shapely tit would offer itself to me to sample.

And then . . . she leaned in and pinched Deni's nipple firmly. Deni squealed, and smiled. She did the same to Rita then leaned farther, directly before me, to write on a blank ticket. As she wrote, her right tit bobbled teasingly, nipple already long and erect, and finally escaped her shirt. It swung languidly toward me. I reached for it, but Claire pulled away just before contact. She teasingly tucked her beautiful boob away and, brightly smiling, said she'd be back for our orders shortly.

I pocketed her digits and the 'CALL ME' note for future, or later, reference. When Claire returned, we all ordered the Grand Slam New Year deal and ate silently, all topless as everyone continued to ogle our mates. They had both adjusted their skirts to mid thighs, so I purposely pulled them back up to their hips and checked that their panties were still pulled into their slits so at least one labium each was brilliantly exposed.

Several times during our short meals, I took a moment to deeply finger both wives and smear their sexy sauces across my food. Leo just placidly watched me plunder his wife. As we left, still all topless, I stopped Claire to pass her MY number and nibble her lobe as I whispered, "Call me when you get off -work- and if you can join us, I'll make sure you get OFF too!"

FIN?

===================================

/\_/\
( ~ ~ )
> * <

Please vote BIG and leave constructive comments. Thanks . . .

========== 17 hrs 1400 9/12/14 pre-split =============== 1711 Words =================

9/10/14 seminal image: two friends sitting topless in Dennyz w mates

gck 9/12/14

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Dennyz Exposure

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 54 milliseconds