• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Sex Video

First Sex Video

Demetri and Jenna were sitting in a bedroom. They talked about making a sex vid before, but were never serious about it. Demetri thought it would be best to just jump in. He grabbed his video camera, aimed it at Jenna, and began. "Strip."

"What?" Jenna said.

"Let's just see how it goes." Slowly, Jenna began to remove her clothes. As she did so, Demetri moved the camera around her body, zooming in and out, focusing on her breasts as they popped from her bra, and watching as her undies fell to the floor. Jenna bent over her bed, teasing the camera with her ass and pussy. "Now, get on your knees." Demetri held the camera in a first-person point-if-view (POV), as he removed his dick from his jeans. "Suck it."

Shyly, Jenna grabbed Demetri's dick and began to lick it. Demetri could be heard breathing heavily. Jenna sucked his cock, getting Demetri hard, and started to bob her head slowly, taking in more and more of his shaft. After a few moments, Demetri pulled his dick out. He went through the closet to get a tripod, and set it up nearby. He placed the camera on the tripod to get a side view, and then asked Jenna to continue. She placed him in her mouth again, while Demetri grabbed her hair and started to maneuver her head. He moved the camera once more, and zoomed in on Jenna's mouth to get a good view of his dick and all the things she was doing to it.

"Fuck, babe. Get on the bed and bend over." Jenna sucked on Demetri's dick once more and smiled. She gladly complied, got on top of her bed, and stuck her ass in the air. Demetri grabbed the camera, and through POV, began to tease her pussy with his fingers. Jenna lightly moaned. Demetri fingered her, curling his fingers, recording the sounds of her moisture building. Then, he slowly entered her. Holding the camera, he recorded himself fucking her. He grabbed her ass with one hand, and with the other, held the camera up above the two of them to get an angled shot of Demetri entering her. He could tell Jenna was getting turned on by being on camera. He could feel her pussy grabbing onto his dick.

He pulled out again, and placed the camera on the bed beneath them. He wanted to record his dick entering Jenna without needing to give up the use of his hands. He started to fuck her again, letting the camera record his full length going into her. As Jenna started to moan, Demetri wrapped his arm around her and rubbed her clit lightly. She moaned louder and her pussy tightened up. Demetri put the camera back on the tripod. He moved it to the corner of the bed to record her from the front. He entered her again, this time pumping harder on purpose. He wanted to capture Jenna's "O-face" on camera. He spanked her ass hard and pulled her hair. Then, he grabbed her hands and held them behind her back as he continued to pump himself in and out of her. His dick engorged with the thought of watching Jenna getting helplessly fucked on camera.

Jenna quickly came, and Demetri pulled out. He grabbed the camera again. "Flip over." He gave the camera to Jenna and grabbed her legs. He pulled her to the edge of the bed. "Record this." Demetri wrapped Jenna's legs around his waist and inserted his dick. She recorded him fucking her little pussy for a bit, moaning all the way, before she lost focus. Demetri placed the camera back on the tripod to get a side view of them fucking. He pulled on her hips, burying his dick deep inside. Her moans once again grew louder. Demetri lifted her legs up over his shoulders and pounded into her furiously.

Jenna's pussy was starting to get beat up. "Babe, can we try something else for a bit? I'm getting sore."

"Sure." Demetri pulled out and decided to get kinky. He grabbed his belt and tied Jenna's hands together. He then looked around in a toy box and grabbed a vibrator. Camera in hand, he zoomed up on Jenna's clit, and began play with it. He teased her, and was working over her sensitive clit until she stared to beg for mercy. He instantly smacked her pussy when she did so. Demetri walked over to the side of the bed, camera still in hand. "Suck me." Jenna turned her head towards Demetri and started sucking on his cock again. She could taste her pussy on his dick as she licked his shaft all up and down.

"Okay, I want you back. I want you inside me. But, can I ride you?" Demetri put the camera back on the tripod, on the side of the bed, untied Jenna, and laid down for her to climb up. The camera recorded them as Jenna was riding his cock. After a few moments, Demetri got up again.

"Stay there." He moved the camera to the edge of the bed near the closet, and aimed it at Jenna's ass. He laid underneath her, and she started riding him again. To take some control, Demetri bent his legs and started fucking Jenna in rhythm. "When you start to get close, let me know so we can slow it down. I want the camera to see me going deep inside you. But for now, face the camera."

Jenna positioned herself in reverse cow girl and looked at the camera as she continued to ride Demetri. After a few moments passed, Demetri got up again and grabbed the camera. He held it in POV, and recorded Jenna's ass as her pussy swallowed up his dick. "I'm going to cum again."

"Turn around. Actually wait." Demetri placed the camera back on the tripod, in the corner of the wall, and aimed in a way that would capture everything. "I want to capture you riding my dick. I want to record you cumming on top of me." Jenna turned around, and soon, she came again, and nearly collapsed on to Demetri. He got up. "Lay down." He handed her the camera. "Record me jacking off." Demetri worked his dick for the camera, and felt the pressure inside himself building. Just as he was about to blow, he motioned to Jenna for the camera. He aimed it at her as he came on her face and tits. She hungrily licked some of it from your lips and blew a kiss to the camera.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • First Sex Video

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds