• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tara Does Tony 01

Tara Does Tony 01

My wife Tara is a hot little thing. She's black, 4'11" with a dynamite little body. She's very obedient in bed, but not at all passive. She really likes to go for it. She was a little reluctant when I first met her, but after I'd eventually convinced her to strip and then have sex with me and one of our friends for the first time, she got quite into being passed around. She likes it when I 'make' her do things – she says she feels like less of a slut that way. Mind you, when a married woman is regularly laying on the couch being fucked by her husband's fiend, there is only one word for her.

We'd been doing shags – couples, men and sometimes a girl - for a year or so, but Tara had wanted to sleep with my mate Tony for a long time. It was one of her favourite subjects when she talked dirty in bed, and hearing her describe how she was going to ravage him was turned me on immensely. I've always especially enjoyed watching her have sex with my friends. Tony quite obviously liked her too. He'd seen most of our sex tapes, and we'd actually had sex while he watched one time - it was very exciting to fuck Tara as she knelt on his lap, tits in his face, saying "Please fuck me Tony!". He had told me that Tara was much dirtier than his wife, and that he had never been with a black girl, but unfortunately he was recently married and was very unsure about the whole thing. Tara was resolved to get him though.

I got a call from him one afternoon, asking if he could come and stay with us the following night. Of course I said yes, and he arrived straight from work the next evening. We sat around drinking wine and having the odd line of coke. Tara said she was going for a shower.

As soon as she was out of the door, Tony said "I've been thinking about Tara. I won't fuck her, but I'll let her suck my cock if that's cool with you." I said that it was fine, and he said that he'd had a semi-on all day thinking about it. We headed to the bedroom.

We both changed into dressing gowns while we waited for Tara to come from the bathroom, and I told him not to be shy with her, and to treat her the way that I did in the videos he had seen. She likes men to be pretty dominant with her, spank her, slap her, pull her hair call her names – let's say she doesn't like to 'make love'. I gave him a viagra and took one myself. We put on a Rocco Siffredi movie and waited for Tara to arrive.

A few minutes later, the door opened, and it was Tara, wearing only a towel. We stood up, took an arm each and carried her to the futon on the floor. She protested, but did not resist. We pushed her down and I pulled off the towel, exposing her red hot size ten black body, and our hands grabbed at her tits and pussy. I took a large handful of coconut oil from the jar beside the bed and rubbed it into her tits. Tony helped me to oil her up. She was getting hot now.

She lifted her head up from the bed and Tony kissed her on the mouth, holding her right hand down above her head and squeezing her tits with his free hand. I held her left hand and continued rubbing the oil into her thighs and stomach. Watching my wife kissing my friend was making my cock rock hard. I started to finger her quite roughly, and she started to moan.

Tony slid down between her thighs and began to eat her out, making her shake with excitement. I knelt up beside her and lifted her head up so that I could push my cock into her mouth. She lay back on her elbows, legs spread and knees up, as I held the back of her head fucked her mouth.

I said "Look at me while you suck my cock.", and she raised her gorgeous brown eyes to meet mine. I pushed my cock into her cheek, making it bulge. "Tell Tony that you love sucking cock." I pulled out of her mouth and she said quietly "I love sucking cock.". I told her to say it louder, and then louder again. Eventually she shouted "I fucking love sucking big fucking cocks!" Tony told her to say that she was a fucking whore, and she did as she was told. I slapped her face twice and pushed my cock back into her soft mouth.

Tony came up and knelt on the other side of her, and I pushed her head towards him. "Tell Tony that you want to suck his cock." She said it, but Tony wasn't satisfied with that. He told her to say please. She looked up and said "Please let me suck your cock Tony..." He dutifully obliged. We were both kneading her tits as she took turns sucking us.

Tony was started to finger her really roughly, with one finger going up her arse and two in her pussy. "Tell me to fuck you!" he said. She was moaning from the fingering, but said "Fuck me!" He made her say it again. I told him to slap her face and call her a whore. I loved watching him do it. He started reluctantly at first, but when he realised how much she was enjoying it, he really got into it.

He got between her legs and pushed into her. I held her head up as he started to fuck her hard. She was wanking my cock really hard. I grabbed a handful of her hair and told her to talk dirty. She was obviously having a great time., and started to spout obscenities.

"Do you like fucking your friend's wife, you bastard? I fucking love it when he makes me fuck his friends. I love sucking their big cocks. It makes me feel like I'm a dirty bitch. Come on, fuck me like a whore! Would you like to see me do a girl? How about Karen? Would you like to see me lick your wife out? I'd love to lick her pussy while you fuck me..."

The thought of Tara going down on Tony's wife was obviously a bit too much for him, and he quickly pulled out of her, clutching his cock to avoid coming. I quickly took his place, banging her roughly. I told her to blow kisses to Tony as I pounded her, and she did as she was told. She's an obedient girl.

Tony slapped her again, and she yelped. He asked her "Are you really going to have sex with Karen?" She moaned again, and replied "Yes. I'm going to kiss her and suck her tits and lick her pussy like this..." She put out her tongue and made very lewd licking movements. I kissed her roughly, pushed off her and put her into doggy position.

I held her wrists behind her back and began to shag her slowly but very hard, Tony sat in front of her, legs apart, and pushed her face down onto his hard cock, holding her by her ponytail. I said "Make her look at you while she does that." He told her to look up. "Do it like this," I said. I grabbed her ponytail and pulled her head back. He took hold of her hair and bounced her head up and down, making her gag a little.

Tony and I swapped places after a few minutes, and I did the same thing, roughly working her head up and down as she made muted moaning sounds. In between mouthfuls she told Tony to spank her arse, and he eagerly did as he was asked.

With my cock halfway down her throat it was a very nice sensation each time she winced at the crack of his hand on her arse, and I was getting ready to come.

We put her on her back, and both began to wank over her face. She licked one finger on each hand and started to rub our arseholes. She started talking again. "I want you both to come all over my fucking face..." Tony told her to open her mouth and put out her tongue, and as she did so he immediately shot a load right across her face and into her eye. That set me off, and I quickly put my cock against her tongue and came, thick and hot. She laughed as she rubbed the jizz into her face, and then quickly hopped up and went to the bathroom.

"That was great mate," said Tony. I told him it was only round one...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Tara Does Tony 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds