• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Showtime!

Showtime!

Tonight is a premier. Not only because we're meeting again after what feels like a few decades. It has been only 2 weeks ago that we were together in a small room in Barcelona on a Friday night. But this night is going to be even better than Barcelona. I am a bit nervous because I have no idea if my meticulous plan will succeed. I am quite sure you will like what happens, but this is the biggest thing that I've ever planned, and I hope that my high expectations don't ruin what is meant to become our best play date ever.

I check my mails. Ted? At the party having fun. What about the party? Already in progress, people seem to be having fun. My toys and the things for you to wear have been delivered yesterday already, I took 2 hours to arrange everything in place this afternoon so that the only thing that's missing is you - my Toy.

The nervousness before such an evening is half the fun in my opinion, so I try to enjoy it as much as anything else. I start to prepare the interesting room where we will soon be everything but alone. It's all black, nothing other than black and dark, the only light shining through the completely transparent glass roof. Of course it is almost impossible that somebody from outside could look inside the room through the roof, it still creates a feeling of vulnerability and freedom at the same time - just wonderful. I hope you will not notice too much of what is outside of the spotlight on the small stage where the chair, the cuffs, the fucking machine and the pump are waiting. I install the stimbox and the electrodes, prepare the rope and place burning incense in the corners of the room.

Soon enough the noises of the party outside become more and more audible. People are starting their demos, their own games in the dark corners of the rooms, or just chatting with each other at the bar while the music is playing - you're still not here. I hope that our host for tonight managed to catch you at the airport on time. You have no idea what will happen. I gave her one of my own electrodes to take with her, I think you will recognize it and follow her from there - hopefully!

Just while I was thinking if you had managed to get your keys and if the new "suit" that I left for you in your room fits. Just when I thought it was time to check back on you, I receive a text: "What a cutie! I've sent him to his room, he's in the shower to get dressed, I'll bring him to you when he's finished". Wonderful! Your room is just across the street and my nervousness peaks - we will soon begin. For a moment I hate myself for what I've arranged - I must have been crazy! But now it's too late to stop it. I've had that before with many of the games I arranged, but I was never disappointed to have done what I did afterwards, so I guess it will be fun as well this time.

I go to the bathroom and make sure everything is fine one last time. The moment I leave the bathroom I hear Linda's voice. "Right here - you're almost there!" She comes through the door and my heart skips a beat as I see you coming in behind her. Perfect.

You look wonderful. As much as I love your mind, it's the profane feeling that I get when looking at your body that makes me want to spend time with you whenever I can. Everything seems perfect, as if it was made just to please me. Now, wearing this tight unadorned black latex suit you look like a real Toy. The matching black hood makes your appearance almost unreal - the perfect, human Toy - willing to do how he's told and eager to be played with.

You have no idea where you are. Linda put a black long piece of latex as a blindfold on your eyes on top of the mask. You are following her only because she is pulling the string that is connected to your collar. I take the leather string from her and start to talk with you so you know I am there waiting for you.

You're uneasy and unhappy about all the surreal mystery. I make you sit down and remove the mask from your eyes for a moment. There is no smile in your eyes, more a mixture of curiosity and impatience, but once you see where we are I notice how things relax. I take a moment to examine what I've selected for you to wear .... perfect work and it seems to fit just right. I take off the piece of rubber between your leg that was held in place with Velcro and spend a moment to cherish your tender bits.

Slowly your mood changes and you close your eyes. Just the right moment to stop and put on the blindfold again. You haven't asked where we are, what I am doing here or why we are here - wonderful to see how you trust. Time to guide you to the chair in the middle of the room.

The spotlight isn't on yet, just a diffuse light coming through the glass-roof. I make sure you're sitting in your chair comfortably before I put on the cuffs. The legs are securely tied to the leg-rests at the end of the chair, and once you're secured I take another while to look at you. Touch you. Go and look for the gas mask!

You seem to enjoy where you are, you relax. Wonderful, because what I plan next needs a relaxed Toy. First thing I attach to you is a pair of headphones. The cables sit underneath the rubbermask. After taking off the blindfold I make you wear the gasmask. Not easy with the rubber mask that you are already wearing, but soon you are wearing the mask and the filter tube is waiting to be attached. This mask isn't just a gasmask, I have removed the holes for the eyes and put a little rubber part designed to hold my phone. I turn on the carefully prepared video play list on full screen and attach the phone to the mask. There's a lens between your eyes and my phone so you will see a huge screen that fills your whole visual field with a nice selection of porn that will change and adapt with our session.

I connect the headphones with the phone. The screen of the phone is mirrored to the computer next to me. You seem to be obviously happy about what you see so it's time to wire up! I grab a ballsling from the box underneath my chair and start to place your testicles securely inside the sling. It's a rubber sling that has a closed pouch on the one end and 3 rings on the other. One going around underneath the penis and end with the pouch, and 2 go on the penis. After you're comfortable inside the sling I fill the pouch with conductive gel and connect the wire to a prepared adapter on my 312.

Next thing is the fucking machine. I am especially happy about the nice dildo that you have built for this machine. It has an electrode a bit under the tip and a nice angle - just right to have a nice strong stimulation in the right area.

Slowly I start to play with you around your anal sphincter. I have taken a good amount of lube and now I am starting to massage the area around the sphincter. Very slowly, while you are watching a nice video of a female that fucks a guy with a strap-on, I make your sphincter relax. Just when you start to moan I take the connector of the fucking machine, still not attached to the rest of the machine, and press it gently against your sphincter. You moan even louder, and I keep the gentle pressure constant. It's such a pleasure to see how your erection grows and you start to shiver and flex your muscles while I make sure that the dildo slowly disappears inside you. You are breathing heavily, just the right time to give you a sensory reminder of my presence.

In my dress is a little connector, right between the legs, where I attach the filter-connector from your gasmask tube. I have carefully crafted this so you get just enough air and must smell the scent between my breasts. The tube is long enough so I can still comfortably walk around you, but for now I keep sitting on my chair next to your leg and attach the fucking machine to the dildo. The machine will not move for now, this is just so that the dildo stays where it should.

I spend some time to let my hand run down your chest, along your butt-cheeks. It's a lot of fun to take a bit of lube to glide over your perfectly sealed body. The next thing to attach is a cylinder for the pump. The cylinder was carefully crafted to let a cable in for the ring that you are wearing underneath the head. Once the pump is in place I attach the cylinder to a microphone stand next to it. I turn on the pump, on the lowest setting just to make it suck the dimensions of your shaft in very slowly and then let the air out. The video is changing to show a woman giving a man a blow job.

At this time you're already immersed in the game, far away from me and the toys, I'm not even sure you are still watching the video - but there is also the sound of the porn you're watching, the only thing that you hear underneath the mask. I notice how your breath is becoming more rhythmic on my chest - what a wonderful connection between you and me! I know this is still a critical phase of my mission. The first half to one hour of stimulation it is too easy to ruin the game by doing too much I found out, after this time the victim becomes more used to stimulation so that longer and stronger stimulation is possible.

Time to turn down the suction and instead turn on the stimbox. You need a few moments to adapt to the new setting. The pads on the balls are connected to the anal electrode, the ring inside the sling is connected to the headtrode. I start by using just the rear channel, slowly turn it up more and more and make the waves shorter and shorter. You squirm for the first time, I can feel how you are trying to get some stimulation on your penis, in vain. I take out a belt and fix your hips to the chair, now you can't move the least bit.

It's time to send Linda the message: "Let the crowd in!" I detach the tube from my connector and notice that you are taking a deep breath, now that there is less resistance. A few moments later I can hear the door opening and a few people coming in. One of the first people to enter the room is Ted. He seems to be a little nervous, like somebody who is looking forward to a very special night. I nod when I see him and he sits down on one of the chairs in the most inner circle. People take a seat on the chairs around our partially illuminated center stage.

Time to remove the headphones! A moment of confusion for you, but as soon as I take off the gasmask you move your head to see what happened. You see the crowd around you - and for a moment you close your eyes. We're both wearing masks, we're both far away from home, and this is something we both wanted. Nevertheless it seems that, just like me, you're apprehensive for a moment.

Now it's time to start the show. I show the audience the equipment that we're using and I let them walk around you watch how it is used. To make it more interesting for the audience we choose to let the audience decide the things that should be demonstrated. Some of the settings are highly stimulating, but it's still not time for you to cum so we make sure to stop just at the right moment. After a while you start to beg in front of the audience. First very quiet, it was nearly inaudible in the first few rows - in the end you were screaming and begging, and the crowd was in a deuce of a stir.

Time to go on, we've had a lot of fun but there are even better things to come. I turn the pump on lowest setting and turn on a mild tickling estim on the rings around your penis - just enough to remind you that this is not over.

The crowd starts to get noisy. Some people start their own games on their chairs, others are talking to their neighbors. Time to start the last phase of this game. I turn up the pump along with the estim-settings and you start to make more noise. A lot of noise. I can feel the excitement rising and you prepare to have an orgasm - but not now. As soon as I feel you edging I turn down the estim and the pump - only the fucking machine goes on to fuck your anal canal, deep and steady. I can feel that you are starting to become really impatient, so it is time for Ted to come and assist me. After a little while I look at Ted and ask him up on stage. He has already taken off his trousers and is obviously eager to get into the game. You seem to anticipate what will happen so there is no protest when I slowly withdraw the penis of the fucking machine from you.

Ted comes on stage to help me peel you out of everything that you've had on you tonight - except of the cuffs, and then put the belt back where it belongs after you're completely naked. Now completely visible you attract the attention of the audience once more, it is obvious that many of our spectators definitely like what they see, just like I do.

Ted is eager to get his task done, but first I change the configuration of the chair so that you are in a horizontal position. I position my legs right and left just touching your ears with my wet clitty over your mouth so that you can show me how much you enjoy what happens and so that I can control your breath. In the same moment Ted puts his penis where the fucking machine has been. Your body tenses, you start to shiver, I cannot remember to have seen you so physically aroused before.

I watch for a while how Ted is fucking you hard and deep and you are desperately trying to at least move your penis on your stomach. You eagerly caress my swollen clit with your tongue and after a while I feel pity and start to carefully caress your pumping rock hard penis. Your tongue inside me reacts to this treat and whirs around inside me like crazy. I feel it is time to connect to you and take you deep inside my mouth. When our skin connects it feels like a thunder strike for the split of a second. Eagerly I suck your penis into my mouth – my tongue & eager lips do to you what yours is doing to me.

I love the taste of your pre-cum on my tongue. Your skin on mine feels so good, I know I'll spend some more time enjoying that later. But for now you have done a fantastic job with your mouth and I feel that soon I will explode, no matter how hard I try to hold back. Ted seems to be ready to explode now as well. He rhythmically presses my head fully onto your raging hard penis while he fucks you hard, deep and fast. I feel every muscle inside your body tensing more and more. Now we're all three moving in precise unison and pace, acting as one body overwhelmed from the pleasure and the craving for release. You're the first one to cum, deep inside my mouth - just the way I love it. I swallow your cum and suck even the tiniest last bit out of you while you are sucking my clit so hard that I can't stay calm anymore. Your cum in my mouth, the exquisite feeling between my legs and Teds hand on the back of my head help me to a wonderful moment of bliss, forgetting all the spectators around us and the place where we are. Ted is the last one to finish - completely exhausted and with a loud sigh he collapses on the floor between your legs.

It takes a while for us all to catch our breath. The crowd around us has stopped their conversations and games and are all staring at us in awe and enraptured focus. It's a moment full of magic as I realize how this little private encounter between the three of us has captivated so many people. Ted gets up on his feet, pulls the rope for the curtains and we have a small moment just to our own. I take some time to thank you for having been such a wonderful Toy once again, then I help you get off the chair and dressed so we can spend some time at the party before we disappear to your room and have a good nights sleep next to each other before we part again tomorrow after breakfast.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Showtime!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 32 milliseconds