• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Girl Ch. 03

Best Friends Girl Ch. 03

12

Chris sat on the floor, just outside the door of his new job. He flicked the cigarette into the far corner of the parking lot, took a deep breath then went back inside. The mail room was as busy as he had left.

"Finally back from your break huh?" his boss shouted at him. Chris hated him. He wanted to punch him in the face everyday.

"Nope, just came in to make sure you had not eaten everybody." Chris said under his breath.

"What was that wise ass?" the boss said turning around. Chris nearly repeated it, but Martin had got him this job and he needed it.

"Nothing." Chris muttered.

"Good. Now take load twenty, up to the legal department." he said pointing to one of the large carts.

"What?" Chris said. The cart was over filled with bags of mail, ranging from small to extra large. "My time is up at five, it will take me till seven to get through all that." Chris said.

"Last time I checked you said you needed the extra hours?" the boss said. "Anybody need..." he began to say to the rest of the room.

"I'll do it." Chris muttered. He grabbed the cart and began to push it towards the elevator. He looked back at his fat boss and gave him the finger as the door closed. He began to think of how things got the way they were. It had been his fault of course. He had always been the root of most of the problems. He had a knack for messing things up. It was he who had gotten into a fight with a bunch of older kids, that was how he had met Martin, Martin had bailed him out of more jams than he could count. Even after he had treated him, he was still looking out for him. After the incident at the apartment, Martin had come to him and tried to square things up. It had taken three weeks, but after his own mother would not take him back, he realized he was stuck here in New York. Martin gave him the keys to the apartment, told him he could live there rent free. Maybe he had felt guilty for taking Chris's girlfriend away, but it was something Chris was not expecting. Now Roxy and Martin lived together in some high rise apartment. As the door to the elevator opened, he walked out and began handing the mail out to the people in their office's. Martin had not just stopped there, he had also given a good word to his work place, and that was how he got this job. Chris remembered it was here, that Martin had started. Working in the mail room. Now he was upstairs with the big wigs. So if Martin could do it, so could he. Well if he did not mess it up. He already was on bad terms with the boss, as well as many other people.

"Hey!" someone shouted. "Mail boy!" a voice shouted. Chris turned round. One of the office people, handed him a large box. "This needs to go out tomorrow, first thing." he said. He was back in his office closing the door, before Chris could say anything.

"Don't pay any attention to them." a female voice said.

"Hey Andrea." Chris said. He looked back at the elevator. Andrea was one of the other mail runners.

"I just finished my load, heard you took the last one. Figured I would give you a hand." she said. Chris sighed a relief. "Just don't tell the dough man." she said with a smile. Chris liked her, not in the way she liked him, which was obvious but he still had feelings for Roxy. The two ran through the rest of the mail easily.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Andrea asked him as they walked towards the exit.

"Have to look for another job." Chris lied. He knew she wanted to ask him out again. "Rent is killing me, and these hours are not cutting it." he said. She nodded.

"Well see you Monday then." she said as she turned away. Chris turned and walked towards the bus stop. It was not like she was ugly. In fact she was quite attractive. The thing was, She was black. Not that he had a problem with black women. But they had always intimidated him. She had short black hair, hazel eyes and was quite thick. But mostly around the hips and ass. He loved looking at her walk away. Her ass swayed just the right way. She had a nice pair of tits too. Not as big as Roxy, but there was not many women as big as Roxy. He sat at the bus stop, looking at his phone, when a car pulled up.

"Get in." Andrea said.

"It's no big deal. The bus..." he began to say.

"It was not a question. Get in." she said. The other people at the bus stop looked at him. He got up and climbed into the car.

"Look. It isn't often. I fall for a guy. So let's talk. What's up?" she asked. Chris quickly pulled on his seat belt. Her erratic driving made him nervous.

"Nothing. Just got out of a ..." he began to say.

"Don't even. I know all about that." she said cutting him off. "You left her and him, in the same apartment. No goodbye, no nothing just up and left. If you did that to me, with a guy like him, right there. My legs would be in the air touching the ceiling too." she said narrowly missing a car.

"Well..." he began to say.

"No well anything." she said back. "Did you? Or did you not leave?" she said with authority. She looked at him.

"Yes. But.." he began to say again.

"But nothing! Soon as you left, you gave up all rights to what you had, with both of them. You just wanna waltz back in and pick up where you left off. Motherfucker please!" she said. He had not seen this side to her, and it was not pleasant.

"Look. I don't usually get all mad. But yes. I like you. For some reason, I still don't know. Maybe it's the Eminem look, you got going on. But I do. And I have seen you checking my ass out. Plus I know you have a thing for big boobs. And I got em." she said letting go the steering wheel and giving her boobs a squeeze. "So this is how it is going to go." she said pulling up to the subway station. He looked at her.

"Tomorrow night. You will meet me here. Around Ten pm. We will go out. My treat. See where it goes. If nothing then, so be it. But if there is something, then we go from there." she said.

"Ok." Chris nodded.

"Again it was not a question." she said as he got out the car and headed down into the subway. He began to wonder what he had gotten himself into. What would happen if he did not show up. He could just say something came up. He got onto his train and sat there pondering. His phone rang.

"Hello." he answered.

"Hey Chris." Martin said.

"Hey." he replied.

"How is it going?" Martin asked.

"What do you want?" Chris said. He had no patience for his old friend. Even though Martin had done a lot for him. He knew it was out of guilt, more than anything.

"Fine. Let's get it out in the open. Roxy and I are thinking of getting married." Martin said. The news hit Chris like a punch to the stomach.

"You guys barely know each other." Chris said. Which was not true. They had known each other the whole time, Chris and her had dated. Now it had been months after. People had gotten married in a shorter length of time.

"Well, it's a thought. Has not been written in stone. But I thought you should know." Martin said.

"Well I could do with a car. So if that guilt thing is still working. I will take a car and we can call it even." Chris said bitterly.

"Fuck you. Call me back when you grow up." Martin said hanging up. Chris gripped the phone hard. He wanted to throw it, but without it, he would not have a way to be contacted in case of more hours.

The apartment felt so empty. Now that it was just him. He popped a frozen dinner in the microwave and sat at the table. He remembered the times, the three of them sat here eating dinner. It was so quiet now. He knew Andrea was right. It was his fault. He did leave. But he thought she would chase him. But she did not. She did not even ask about him. Now that he thought about it, why would she? They never really hit it off. They were put together on a blind date, and it had been great the first few weeks. But then things just went sideways. When she lost her job, he offered her to stay with him, of course she was going to take it. Then things just got worse. He made his mind up, he was going to go with Andrea. Maybe he could get his mind off them, for a while.

The cold air was biting him as he stood waiting for her. He was going to give her a few more minutes then he was going to go. He looked at his watch it was thirty-five minutes after ten. A car raced to a stop right in front of him. A car behind it beeped it's horn.

"Beep that fucking horn, one more time." Andrea said getting out of the car and walking towards the back of the car. Chris ran and stopped her.

"What?" she said as the car passed her. Chris smiled.

"What are you smiling for?" she said with a smile on her face.

"You. You're so quiet at work." he said as she got back in the car. He walked around and into the car.

"That's work Andrea. This is the real me. My parent's told me to stick up for myself, cause no one else will. So.." she shrugged.

"Where we going?" Chris asked.

"Some new night club. I heard about." she said shrugging. Chris quickly put his seat belt on as she dashed in and out.

"Who taught you to drive?" he asked.

"No one." she said with a smile. "But I haven't had an accident yet." she shrugged.

"Yet being the key word." Chris said holing on for dear life.

There was a line to get into the night club, but as Chris lined up in the back of the line. Andrea grabbed his hand and began to pull him to the front.

"Boy sometimes I wonder about you." she said. As she got to the front of the line.

"Excuse me there is a line." A lady began to say.

"I know but..." Chris began to say.

"Who are you talking to?" Andrea asked.

"I was telling him, there is a line." the lady said.

"And I choose to ignore it." Andrea said. The bouncer at the door, looked in their direction.

"Back of the line. Please." he said.

"No. Get Anthony please." Andrea said.

"I said back of the line." The bouncer said ducking under the rope. He approached Chris. Andrea stepped in front of Chris.

"And I said. Can you please get Anthony. Before these people see a big ass white boy get his ass handed to him by a black chick." she said.

"Andrea!" a large black man said coming from inside.

"Hey Cuz." Andrea said.

"Let them in, this is my cousin." Anthony said. The bouncer opened the rope and let the two of them in.

"What's up with your boys? Got to teach them respect." Andrea said.

"I'll talk to them. But you got to watch that attitude." Anthony said walking them in.

"Got me this far." she said as they got in. The club was packed. Three floors, huge dance floor.

"Enjoy yourselves." Anthony said. "No trouble!" he pointed at Andrea.

They walked over to one of the tables. She took her short coat off. Revealing a purple dress that stuck to her curves like a second skin.

"Glad you like." she said catching him staring at her deep cleavage.

"Yeah. I do." Chris replied looking away.

"Oh you can stare all you like." she said. "I didn't push these girls into this tight dress for nothing." she smiled. They looked around for a while then his eyes locked onto something. He gave her an evil eye.

"You knew." he said.

"Yup." she said. "I am going to get us some drinks." she said walking away. The other lady began walking up to the table.

"Hello Chris." Roxy said.

"Roxy." Chris replied trying to sound not interested.

"Don't." she said.

"What?" he replied.

"That macho, thing you try to pull. Don't do it." Roxy said.

"Oh I am glad to know, it's not something new." Andrea said returning.

"Hey Andrea." Roxy said giving Andrea a hug.

"Hey Girlie." Andrea said returning the hug.

"Heard you got into it with Jeno outside." Roxy said smiling.

"Yeah that mother..." Andrea said before calming herself down.

"What am I going to do with you?" Roxy said.

"Same thing everyone else does. Leave me the fuck alone." Andrea replied. Roxy smiled. Chris looked stunned.

"Yeah me and your ex, go way back. You're not the only one with ex best friends." Andrea said.

"When Andrea. Told me about some guy at work she was interested in. I knew it was you. So I told her to bring you here." Roxy said.

"Now. You two done?" Andrea asked.

"I am. Maybe you can help him grow up and realize people eventually go their separate ways." Roxy said. Giving Andrea another hug.

"Go do your thing. I got this." Andrea said. She looked back at Chris who looked mad at the world. Andrea said nothing.

"So what else do you have in store. Go to Martin's new apartment?" Chris asked.

"First off. Drop the attitude. I am the one with the attitude. It does not work with you." Andrea said. "Second. No. I brought you here so that we could have a good time. And so that you can see that eventually friends do go their own way. Maybe Martin and you had the best friendship either you will ever have, but if it's over it's over." She shrugged. That was a hard thing for Chris to accept. They had been through so much.

"You going to ask me to dance?" Andrea asked. Chris snapped back to reality.

"Yeah, but I am not good at it." he said standing up.

"We will see." Andrea said. Leading him to the dance floor. She grinded on him, as he stood there. She took his hands and glided it over her hips and thighs. He started to grind back on her. "Well someone want's to say hello." she said grinding her ass backwards on his groin area. He was definitely getting hard. She took his hands and moved them upwards over her stomach and just below her tits. She quickly turned around facing him. They looked at each other face to face as they got close.

"How am I doing?" he asked. She smiled at him.

"Not too bad for a white boy." she said. Rubbing her leg between his. "Not too bad at all."

"May I cut in?" Roxy said.

"Sure go at it girl." Andrea said. She walked away and saw what she was looking for.

"So your the big deal, everyone is up in arms about?" she said as the large guy came towards her.

"Could say the same thing about you." Martin said.

"How so?" She asked.

"Big attitude in a small package is what she calls you." Martin said. Andrea smiled.

"So you going to dance or insult me?" Andrea asked. Martin smiled grabbing her waist. The two couples danced for a while then went back to a table.

"You two sorted out now?" Martin asked.

"Yeah we are good." Chris said.

"Good." Andrea said. "Cause I am tired." she said getting up.

"One thing." Chris said as he nodded towards Martin. The two of them walked outside.

"I don't want to be friends anymore." Chris said first. Martin nodded.

"I can't see the two of you together, one day I might be able to, but I doubt it." Chris added. Martin nodded back.

"That's understandable." Martin said. Chris reached for the apartment keys.

"No keep it. I did not give it out of guilt. You were the one that picked it out when we moved here. So it yours." Martin said pushing the keys back. Chris nodded. The girls came out of the club.

"She is a good woman, rough around the edges." Martin said. "But she will keep you out of trouble." he said.

"Or get me into it." Chris said.

"No. You need someone like her." he said. "For too long you been the person to get yourself into trouble, now you can be the person to get someone else out of it." Martin said. Chris nodded with a smile.

"You're always looking out for me aren't you." Chris said shaking his head.

"Always have." Martin said. "I knew it was at it's end. So had to find someone else to take over. And well I knew about her, and..." Martin said.

"You can stop now." Chris said walking away. "I'm good." Martin watched the two walk away.

"Think he will be ok?" Roxy asked.

"Nah." Martin shook his head. "But he is on the right road. Up to him now." Martin and Roxy walked back into the club.

"So this is the famed apartment." Andrea said as she got in.

"Yeah this is it." Chris said throwing the keys on the table.

"It's much bigger than my place." she said walking into the kitchen.

"Two bedrooms upstairs." he said.

"Are you hinting something?" she said turning to face him.

"No, just was saying..." he began to say before she kissed him.

"Too bad. Cause I was going to ask where they were." she said. They locked lips again.

"Right up here." he said racing up the stairs. They went into his old room. The bed was still there. She pushed him down on it. She quickly took off his jeans.

"Definitely not too bad for a white guy." she said as she engulfed his dick into her mouth.

"Fucking hell" he exclaimed as she took all seven inches into her mouth easily. Her head bounced furiously on his dick. "Oh my fucking god!" he said looking down at her head bounce up and down without stopping. "Fuck that feels so fucking good." he said gripping the sheets as she sucked the life out of him. Her hand gripped his balls and began squeezing and massaging as she sucked him. "Fuck gonna cum." he shouted loudly. She began faster, which he didn't even think was possible. "I'm cumming fuck cumming." he repeated over and over. As he began to cum in her mouth.

"Sorry" he said as she got up.

"For what?" she said kissing him.

"Cumming so fast." he said. She shrugged.

"It happens. Just means you got to please me first before I please you." she said. He reached down for her top. "You did not listen did you." she pulled up her skirt. Revealing her black thong. He took the hint. He pulled it down quickly and began to lick and finger her. She was already wet. This was something he had gotten good at. From nights of not getting Roxy off. But Andrea was already close. She began rolling her hips on his tongue. Her legs spread wider as he increased his pace,

"Fuck you got a tongue on you." she said out loud. She reached down grabbing his head. "Right there, right fucking there." he licked faster, flicking his tongue all over and around her clit. "Damn boy you know what ya fucking doing." she said grabbing her boob with her free hand. He grabbed her waist and began pushing another finger into her. Slowly he inserted another finger into her ass. "Oh fuck." she said climbing the bed. He began to finger her ass and pussy while eating her out. "Fuck you, you pussy eating mother fucker you." she began swearing as she tried to control herself. Her back began to arch as the first orgasm crashed over her. "Don't stop" she said as another came he began to slide his finger in deeper. Another one came following the last. "Enough!" she screamed out loud pushing him away. She was sweating, beads of sweat dropped down her face and his. She reached for his dick which was still not hard enough yet.

"Stand up" she ordered. Taking off her dress revealing a black bra. She quickly un hooked it. Then knee led down in front of him. She took her big boobs and slapped them around his dick. He began fucking upwards into her tits. He squeezed her dark brown nipples. Watching his white dick, poke in and out of the top of her boobs.

"Fuck yeah. Push them together tighter." he said.

"Nu uh." she said. As she pulled them apart.

"I want to fuck this." she said as she pulled him towards the bed. She spread his legs wide open as he laid on his . She climbed on top, with her back to him as she buried his white dick inside her as she bounced back and forth on it, he had the perfect view of her big ass bouncing on his dick. She started going faster and faster. Her ass was a blur bouncing on his dick.

"Like the view of your white dick going inside me don't you." she said back at him. He was speechless, trying to concentrate on not cumming. She bent forward almost laying down between his legs, her ass raised in the air and back down on his over and over. Clapping as she rode him.

"Fuck I am cumming." he said. She quickly rolled off of him and spun around. Taking his dick between her boobs again. His cum shot upwards, splashing on her tits. She climbed up next to him.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Best Friends Girl Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds