• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 06

Shameless Ch. 06

12

This story is the sole copyright and imagination of venomlegions! Any similarities to any characters or situations is coincidental and unintentional! No malicious intent is insinuated or inferred!

*****

-one-

"You want the margarine?" Larry asked.

"Nah." Johnny thrust a big finger into Linda's asshole and wiggled it "She's slippery enough to get a Cadillac up there, I bet."

She heard the unzipping of his fly, and then, before she had a moment to brace herself, he had grabbed her by the hips and plunged the mushroom head of his cock through her asshole and had positioned the shaft crotch-deep. The rough denim of his pants scraped against the cheeks of her ass.

She gasped and whimpered-his cock was much thicker than Larry's, and was uncomfortable for the first few pounding strokes, but then she managed to relax and accommodate her inner channel to its bulk, and wondered if she should try the squeezing trick on him.

Before she could make up her mind, he was saying: "I want you to stand up, teach... back off the chair, huh?"

Awkwardly, impaled by his thick, rigid weapon, she managed to work first one foot, then the other to the floor, and levered herself up with her arms.

He grabbed her around the chest, bolding her breasts in a firm grasp, making her stand on tiptoes; then he caught her about the waist and lifted her, holding her suspended so that her asshole was at the same level as his cock.

"Nah," he said. "It ain't going to work."

He carried her suspended to one of the chairs in front of the television and sat down with her on his lap, which seemed to drive the invading cock deeper still.

"See," he said to Larry, "this is the way I had that chick in the bus. Kind of restful, huh?"

He fondled Linda's breasts casually.

"Want to see me make her come?"

"Sure." Larry sat down in another of the chairs and fastened his eyes on them eagerly.

Johnny dropped one hand down to Linda's crotch... then took it away again and said: "Nah... you can do that, teach. Let's see you diddle yourself, huh? Make yourself come."

Linda found herself blushing. Somehow the idea of doing that in front of them was difficult to take. But obediently she put her right hand against her pussy and worked her index finger between the hair-covered labia.

Her own touch excited her more than she had expected. As her fingertip grazed against her clitoris, a sweet spark of sensation zipped through it, and the little knob leapt into hardness.

Johnny's hands kneaded her breasts, massaging her nipples with his palms, his touch strong and sure. Twin threads of sensation ran from her nipples down to that dark place in her belly where the sex tension seemed to build, meeting the sparks of electricity her finger stirred in her clit, and the massive, filled feeling of her rear canal.

She wriggled her finger, and a more demanding spasm flashed across her pussy. Her toes curled for a moment. Glancing at her breasts, she saw that beneath Johnny's fingers, the little pink towers of her nipples stood erect and demanding. Experimentally, she touched one with her unoccupied hand, her fingers brushing against Johnny's in a curious unity of purpose.

Then she returned her attention to the more urgent needs of her rapidly inflaming pussy.

She started to rub her forefinger gently along one side of the deep groove between the outer lips, for a moment she pressed luxuriously against the hardness of her clitoris, then when the sensation threatened to overwhelm her, she went to the other side of the groove. She ran her fingertip down to the tight entrance between the inner lips, only a tiny distance away from the spot where Johnny's huge pole impaled the tautly stretched ring of her stuffed asshole.

Dreamily, she fondled the base of the invading shaft, and he gave a grunt of pleasure.

She thrust one of her breasts more firmly against his hand, and his big palm circled deliciously upon the up-thrust nubbin of excited tissue.

She insinuated her exploring forefinger between the palpitating inner lips, lust a little way.

"She can't wait to get the real thing shoved up that juicy pussy," Larry said eagerly. "Look how she's trying to ram her finger up it-she'll pop her own cherry in a minute!"

Johnny chuckled.

"That'd be something, huh?"

"Shit, it'd he a fucking waste, that's what!"

"Man," Johnny murmured, "it sure feels good, having a chick squatting on your dick... letting it soak in all that good warm greasy hole..."

"Bet she likes it too," Larry said. "A good hot dick filling her up."

"Sure she likes it. Cunt juice running down all over my balls," Johnny announced.

"Damned if I..."

"Yeah? What's on your mind, Larry?"

"Damned if I don't come over there and take a taste of that juice... licking a chick's twat when another guy's cock is shoved up her ass... that ought to make her come like the Fourth of July, huh? Jeeze... I'm going to try it!"

He came scurrying across and crouched down in front of them.

Johnny spread his legs wide so that he could get between, and Larry caught Linda's thighs and rested them over his shoulders, slipping his hands beneath them to tilt her slightly backwards.

"Okay," he muttered, "get ready for something real nice, teach. I'm going to make you blow the top of your fucking head off, you're going to come so fucking hard!"

He took a deep breath.

"Open it up for me,"" he ordered. "Pull those juicy lips wide as they'll go, huh?"

Linda felt a curious shiver of anticipation wrack her body as she obediently set her fingertips on her plump labia and drew them apart. This man, who had made her lie on the floor while he fucked her between the tits, who had forced her to hike her ass up high while he screwed into her, was now abjectly kneeling before her, all his attention concentrated on giving her

pleasure, on making her come...

His tongue swept in a broad stroke over the exposed inner lining, like a dog affectionately licking; then he had shaped it into a bluntly pointed probe and began eagerly searching for every crevice, digging into every recess of the outer structure.

"Oooh," Linda moaned blissfully.

The velvety dagger of his questing tongue invaded the inner lips, then swept upward along the little valley, and she jerked violently as it flickered unbearably over her tightly engorged clitoris. Almost she came, but not quite, for he pulled away just in time.

Then the maddening, wet, hard-soft explorer flicked away from her pussy and moistly explored the inner surfaces of her thighs, again licking with broad tongue-sweeps, all over the delicate white skin, even down as far as the folds of her knee joints, which made her squirm with ticklishness.

Johnny was panting; her reactions to Larry's stimulation of her body was sending waves of sensuous motion through his deeply embedded cock.

"Ooohh," Linda moaned again.

Johnny pinched her nipples, not hard enough to hurt, but enough to send deep shudders through her.

"Oooh... ahh," she cooed blissfully.

"Keep that twat spread for me," Larry told her, and a moment later he was puffing warm air onto the delicate inner membranes, and the incredibly delicate sensation made her skin prickle and rise up into goose-bumps.

"Please," she begged.

He drew his head back and looked up at her, eyes gleaming with triumph.

"What do you want, huh?" he demanded. "Tell me what your begging for, huh?"

"Make me..." she heard herself pleading. "Make me come... please make me come..."

She jerked wildly as the tormenting tongue-tip thrust itself against her blazing clitoris.

"She's nearly there," Johnny said gleefully. "Bring her off anytime you want, Larry... I'm ready to shoot my wad right up her any time!"

Larry licked over and around it, vibrating his tongue upon the straining little nubbin, quivering over the throbbing area, then just at the crucial moment, once again leaving it deserted and desperately craving.

"Please," she begged helplessly. "Oh please, please make me come... let me come..."

His fingers supporting her thighs dug in brutally, and Johnny's hands tightened on her breasts, and amidst the sudden jolts of pain, she was transfixed by his tongue once again stabbing at her clitoris, and this time it stayed there, and all her nerves exploded in a shower of unbearably intense and wonderful convulsions; her womb contracted in response, radiating deeper, slower waves of ecstasy through her body that was still, incredibly, that of a virgin.

Johnny was bucking and heaving beneath her, snorting yelping, emptying his sperm into her rear canal, while Larry hung on grimly, licking at her cunt until the last crazy tremors had died away, and they both lay back limply, and Larry let go of her thighs and sat back on his heels, wiping his mouth.

"She sure comes, for a virgin, don't she," he remarked with wonder in his voice, strangely echoing her own thoughts of a few seconds earlier.

"Whoowee," Johnny agreed weakly.

-two-

"You want a crack at her but, Tom?" Johnny asked, sliding his hands under Linda's buttocks and heaving her upwards so that his cock slid out of h& with a sticky squelching noise.

"Nah. Have her go take a shower and a nap, or something, so she can really bounce it around tonight"' Tom said.

"Tonight, tonight," Larry warbled, "we pop her wide tonight-heh heh heh."

"Jesus," Johnny moaned, "you wouldn't think I could get horny right off after coming like that... but just thinking about getting in that tight pussy..."

"Tonight," Jake said. "Go wash that juice off, cunt, so it's fit to have a cock plow it"

Shakily, Linda make her way upstairs.

Doris was in the bedroom, looking out of the window.

"Ed's gone," she said in a low, conspiratorial voice. "Only neither of us knows a thing about it, right?"

Linda nodded speechlessly.

"Oh, my," Doris said, taking a good look at her. "That was a real rough session, huh?"

Linda nodded again.

"Are you hurt?" Doris asked tensely.

"No... I... just... so tired!"

Doris took her hand and led her to the bed.

"You just stretch out, baby," she said soothingly. "I'll get a nice wet washcloth and clean you up, then you can go to sleep for awhile, okay?"

"A shower," Linda murmured, collapsing blissfully.

"Later, later," Doris reassured her.

Linda was almost asleep when Doris returned a minute later and began to wipe her thighs gently with a warm, soft, damp cloth. Linda spread her legs for the deliciously soothing, cleansing washrag that mopped away the stickiness and sweat and left her feeling relaxed and comforted.

And incredibly, aroused once again.

But it was not intense this time, and when Doris left her to sleep, she caressed herself gently into a delicious euphoric state that never did reach climax before her overstrained body drifted away into slumber.

She awoke feeling surprisingly good.

For a little while she lay pondering over what had happened to her, and the profound changes that had clearly taken place in her during these strange experiences.

Would William have aroused her dormant sensuality so rapidly, she wondered, or had the shock treatment been necessary to bring her to this sudden high pitch of awareness of the marvelous potential for pleasure her body held?

And she was still a virgin...

And tonight she wouldn't be.

Was the prospect alarming... or alluring?

They were such a strange mixture, those three men remaining. Tom so brutal, so icy... but it had been he who had initiated her inexperienced pussy into the first tumult of orgasm.

Johnny, so gleefully bragging of his prowess, so fond of verbalizing every sexual thought that crossed his mind... yet with such a skilled touch upon her breasts...

And Larry, lecherous, lascivious, inconsiderate... yet how superb had been the work of his tongue upon her open, vulnerable pussy.

Maybe, maybe...

Yes, it had felt good, being so filled...

And wouldn't it feel better, being filled in the place that nature had intended?

She writhed on the bed, voluptuously, feeling nerve currents of body awareness that had never awoken before, then she heaved herself up and stretched luxuriously, and went to take a long, hot shower.

She was hungry again, and as she opened the bedroom door the appetizing odor of beef stew assailed her nostrils. She went back into the bedroom and looked at the clothes available... then, with an odd little smile on her lips, she brushed her hair, ran a comb through her pubic hair to fluff it up into a crisp golden mass of curls, slipped her shoes on, and went down to the kitchen naked.

Johnny and Larry greeted her with a barrage of whistles and handclaps that were not unfriendly. Tom eyed her without expression, but seemed, she thought, slightly disconcerted.

Doris gave her a broad wink, set a chair for her, and ladled out a generous portion of the excellent beef stew.

"Hey," Larry said, "she's sitting down... guess your asshole ain't too sore, teach, huh?"

"How's your twat feeling?" Johnny asked. "Ready for the big bust?"

"She's got a big bust already," Larry. snickered pointlessly.

"Where's that dumb ass brother of yours gotten to?" Tom demanded of Doris.

She shrugged.

"Said he was going for a walk," she replied nonchalantly.

"He's going miss the great cherry-picking contest if he don't get back pretty soon," Larry said.

"He's going miss the chopper, is what," Tom growled. "Miles is as likely to show up tomorrow morning as the day after... and I ain't hanging round for nobody!"

"Oh, I guess he'll be back before then," Doris reassured him. "But he was always fond of these woods... he's probably gone to sleep somewhere."

"Likely wandered off into town and got picked up by the fuzz," Tom muttered.

"They won't come here, huh?" Johnny demanded. "Not while we got her, huh?"

"They ain't going to risk getting no holes shot in her," Tom said positively.

"But listen... if they're watching this place, ain't they going see the chopper land... maybe shoot it down when it takes off?" Larry asked anxiously.

"Nah... cause they think we're going have her with us. What I told them is, we'll set her down someplace nice and safe if they leave us alone till I send them a message."

"Yeah... but suppose they decide to try some of that shoot-out stuff," Larry persisted.

Tom shrugged.

"That's the risk you take," he said. "But they ain't going to, don't you worry."

"And what's the message you sent them?"

"I ain't going send them no message. We leave here, she can take care of herself."

"We taking the dogs along?"

"Sure. I ain't leaving my dogs behind," Tom said, with more animation than he had yet shown about anything. "Anyway, there's times a dog's more persuasive than a gun... somebody tells you, don't move or I shoot, maybe there's nothing you can do. But you got a dog with you, that ain't impressed by no guns, and he goes and tears out that guy's throat that's threatening you... even if he shoots the dog, it gives you a chance to get out of trouble while he's doing it."

"Well, they better be housetrained, is all," Johnny said. "I don't want to be shut up in a chopper with a pile of dog crap for the time it takes to get to the airfield."

"Better house trained than you," Tom said acidly.

"It still gets me, though," Larry said wonderingly, "that any guy would come up with all that money just for some lousy stamps and old coins."

"Well, if Miles is sucker enough to do it, what the fuck," Johnny said cheerfully. "Eat up your stew, Miss Tyler... got something hot to go in the other end pretty soon now."

"We going to draw cards again?" Larry asked.

Tom nodded.

"Do I get to draw too?" Doris asked mildly.

"This is for cherry-busting," Johnny said. "You ain't got the equipment, baby... or do you have one of them dildoes stashed away for the nights you need your twat filled up?"

"Fingers I have," she told him. "You think I couldn't do as good a job with my fingers as you could with that oversized piss hose you're so proud of?"

"So what the fuck?" Larry shrugged. "If she wins, it'd be a gas to watch, huh?

"Ahh... broads is getting their fingers bloody all of the time," Tom said. "Groping up their twats for tampons every month and all that filthy crap."

Doris smiled at him sweetly.

"You just don't really like women, do you, Tom?" she asked, batting her eyelashes at him.

"Below the waist only," he snarled.

"And preferably below the knees," Doris added under her breath.

Conversation lapsed while they finished the stew.

Linda found that she was much more relaxed than she expected. She was even looking forward to the events that were to come... after all, everything else had turned out to be quite enjoyable, once she had got used to the idea...

"Aces high?" Johnny asked when they had moved into the living room and he had picked up a rather worn pack of cards.

Nobody disagreed.

Tom snorted with impatience when Doris insisted on drawing, then sneered when she revealed a three of clubs.

Larry produced a six of hearts.

Johnny got the king, and a broad grin of lecherous anticipation spread over his face... to vanish abruptly when Tom tossed his card onto the table: the ace of diamonds.

"You should of said aces low," Larry jeered at him.

"Ah, shut up," Johnny snarled.

"We going to warm her up some first?" Larry suggested.

Tom shrugged.

"She's got a real nice eating pussy," Larry went on dreamily. "And I wouldn't mind a slice for dessert."

\"So eat her," Tom said. "Just keep your prick out of her cunt, that's all."

"Likes getting her butt plugged too," Johnny put in. "You didn't try that, Jake."

"I got her cunt, Johnny... you ain't going to talk me out of that," Tom said coldly. "Shove your own cock up her asshole again if you want."

"Save it for that pussy," Johnny said. "I guess I get to go second, huh... with the king."

"Get on and eat her, Larry, if you're going to," Tom said. "Don't get her too steamed up, though... I want her to feel this cock slicing in there... if she's dry she'll feel it a lot more than if you go getting her all dripping with that slippery cunt juice."

"Shit, if you want her dry," Johnny said, "you better not lay a finger on her... she's gotten so fucking raunchy since we started teaching her about sex education, she starts dripping if you even look at her juicy little twat."

Linda began to feel alarmed. Tom said: "Okay. I want her dry."

"Ain't much fun in that," Larry said dubiously. "Having a broad squealing and jumping around when you shove it in her is what makes it so good."

"She'll squeal and jump if it goes in dry," Tom said with quiet certainty. "She's got it coming to her. You two can make it all up afterwards... get her as dripping-juicy as you like. I'm going give her something she'll really remember."

"How you going do it?" Johnny asked, his eyes alight with lewd speculation.

"I'm thinking about it," Tom told him. "Cunt, get up and walk around, some... let's take a good look at you."

Linda meekly stood up, and self-consciously began to pace the length of the room, while the three men surveyed her with lecherous concentration. Doris watched with a pensive expression, as though trying to work out a way to lessen the ordeal planned for Linda.

"Her tits jiggle about so nice," Larry commented. "So do her butt cheeks... and that cute patch of hers is all so fluffed up and, soft-looking!"

"Skin's so white," Johnny said, as though noticing it for the first time. "You never go in the sun much, huh, teach?"

"I burn easily," she said. "I don't tan... I just get red and sore and start peeling."

Tom licked his lips nervously.

"You'd like it if we warmed you up before you get your twat split, huh?' he asked suddenly.

"I... well... yes," she said hesitantly, mistrusting.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 211 milliseconds