• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zora's Hot Confessions

Zora's Hot Confessions

12

"Good afternoon Dr Frezee. It is very nice to meet you. My name is Zora, and I am looking forward to our first session together."

"Hello Zora. I am pleased to meet you also. Please have a seat and get comfortable."

"Thank you doctor. This is a very nice office. So stylishly decorated. You have impeccable taste."

Zora was checking out the pictures on the wall which were mildly erotic, but her attention was drawn to one in particular. It was a photo of Dr Frezee wearing biker shorts, nothing else, and his dick was hard! The bulge extended halfway down his thigh, and it looked very thick. She was guessing it must be at least 9 inches. And his body was the icing on the cake. So hard and ripped. Yummy! Zora was shocked by the picture but couldn't take her eyes off of it.

"Please, just call me Dick. I feel that it is very important to establish a relaxed atmosphere for all of our sessions. Just take off your shoes and lie down on the couch and I will put some soft music on. Then we will get started."

"Well, ok then, Dick".

The mellow saxaphone music was so sexy and, combined with the room's beautiful decor, delicious fragrance and that sizzling hot picture of Dick, was starting to turn Zora on. Sitting on the luxurious couch in her lingerie was making her feel very open and uninhibited.

"Alright now Zora. As you already know, I am a sex/relationship counselor. My methods are a little different. Thank you for changing into your lingerie for this session. I found that it helps to get you in the right frame of mind. Based on the questionnaire that you filled out, you feel that you need to open up to someone that will not judge you. I am here to listen, and remember, you can tell me anything, anything at all. Our sessions are completely confidential. So, let's talk."

"Well doctor Frez...uh...Dick, where can I start. I am in a relationship with a wonderful man, and we are going to be married. There are some things that I would like to tell him before we tie the knot, but I'm not sure he would understand.

"I do love him very much, but sometimes I get weak. I mean, I love the attention of men, and flirting just seems to come naturally to me. I don't mean to seduce other men, but I can't seem to help myself! I love the feeling I get when a man is looking at me like he wants to eat me from head to toe. I don't usually act on the feelings, but there have been a few times when I have taken my flirting too far."

"Please elaborate."

"Example; I like to play on dating sites. Not to find anyone else, I just like to see which men find me attractive and to fantasize about actually meeting one of them. It really turns me on. This one time, I was chatting online with a man that I had met, his name was Tony, and we hit it off great. It was so easy to talk to him, he made me laugh and was a lot of fun, not to mention he was a total babe, and before I knew it, the conversation turned erotic. Normally, when this would happen, I would end the conversation and move on to the next guy. Well this time, I didn't do that. Instead, I played along, just to see where it would go."

"Zora, what do you mean by 'the conversation turned erotic'? Please tell me what was said."

"Are you sure? No judging right? Ok. Tony and I were talking about meeting, and he suggested that he get a hotel room and I could come there and we would leave from there to go to a play that we both wanted to see. Playfully, I said 'sounds like a plan.' Then he said, 'of course, I might want to taste you before we leave.' Without thinking, I said, 'you might get addicted.' Then he said, 'no, actually it is you that might get a-dick-ted. 8 inches of a-dick-ted to be exact'. I just laughed. I think he took my response as permission to speak freely, because the next thing he said was, 'I hope you can handle all my meat.' Playfully, I said, 'marinating meat is my specialty.' It kind of slipped out of my mouth before I could stop it. Besides, I felt ok saying this, as he didn't know my real name or anything. You know, it wasn't real. We talked a little more then logged off and later that night I jumped on my man and rode him like a wild animal until we were both covered in each other's juices."

"Zora, that doesn't seem to be so bad." Many women have fantasies about fucking men outside their relationship. It keeps things spicy."

"True, if only it had stopped right there. A few days passed by and I again decided to check my account. I logged in, and there was mail waiting for me from Tony. For some reason, a big smile broke out on my face when I saw it. I opened it, and was shocked when I read the e-mail. It said, 'I am coming to your town for business next week, and I have booked a room at the Marriott. I will be arriving Sunday and leaving on Wednesday. I will give you the room number once I check in. I hope to hear your knock at my door.'

"My boyfriend and I had a big fight on the Friday before Tony was supposed to arrive. He accused me of being distant and not having time for him. I don't know, maybe there was some truth in what he said, but he was mean to me and made me really angry. We didn't talk at all the whole weekend, and by Sunday I was really hurting. So, I decided to at least go and meet Tony. I felt it would be ok as I could control myself and was absolutely sure that nothing would happen. I just needed someone to talk to and hang out with to take my mind off of the pain. I checked my e-mail and there was one from Tony. My heart started beating furiously as I opened it, and read, 'Baby, meet me at the Marriott, room 326, can't wait to see you. I have a surprise for you.'

I took a shower, put on one of my sexiest dresses, and headed to the Marriott. I admit, by this time, my pussy was dripping and my nipples were so hard I just wanted someone to suck and squeeze them. But I was not going to the hotel to have sex, just meet, maybe have dinner or something and then come home.

"As I arrived in the hotel lobby, I began to have second thoughts. 'What am I doing here? I shouldn't be going to a hotel room to meet a man I met on the internet. I really love my man and I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I'm leaving.' As I swiftly swirled around to leave the lobby, I ran right smack into someone. 'Excuse me, I'm sorry' I muttered."

"Zora! Where are you going? It's me, Tony!"

"What I saw made me weak in the knees. Tony was about 6 feet 3 inches tall with a dazzling smile, and he was wearing a pair of well-fitting grey slacks, alligator shoes a blue silk shirt and beautiful tie. The shirt was very thin and his rippling muscles were straining against the fabric. I could see the outline of the muscles in his legs filling out his slacks. He had no fat on his body and he smelled delicious! He could have been a supermodel. 'Tony! H..hi. Wow you look good."

"Good enough to eat?"

"I laughed nervously. 'I was just leaving. I don't think I should be here.' "

"Wait, don't leave. Come sit with me on the sofa right here and let's talk for a few minutes."

"Dick, I really didn't see any harm in talking to him. After all, we were in a public place and I was free to leave whenever I felt like. And I really needed to take my mind off my aching heart. Boy was I mistaken. We talked about his reason for being in my city, he was a developer and was looking at buying some commercial property; I told him about my dreams of flipping houses, we talked about past relationships, we laughed at each other's jokes and before you knew it, I was totally relaxed and comfortable with this man. It was then that I said, 'It was nice talking with you' and as I stood to leave, he grabbed my hand and said, 'Don't leave yet. You haven't seen your surprise.' His touch sent tingles running through my body. Every rational thought in my head was saying 'leave,' but my body was not obeying.

'What is it?'

'Well, I need to show you, it loses some of its intrigue if I try to tell you.'

'Ok, I'll wait while you retrieve it.'

'I can't bring it down stairs. Come on up, you will be pleasantly surprised.'

"'Ok. But only for a minute. I really should not have come.' I got on the elevator, still admiring this gorgeous man, and, I must be honest Dick, my pussy was throbbing. I was thankful that he did not try anything, I'm not sure I could have resisted. After what seemed like an eternity, we arrived at his floor.

"After a long walk to a room at the end of the hall, Tony said, 'This is it. Come on in.' I walked in, looked around and noticed that he had a luxurious suite. He also had a lot of bags. So many that the only place to sit was on the bed. 'Have a seat, close your eyes, and I will be right back. You are going to love this.'

'OK, be quick.' I was really ready to leave before I jumped on this man, so I figured I would get the surprise, get a hug, and take my butt home. After a minute, I heard footsteps, and as I was about to open my eyes, I felt someone jump on the bed behind me, wrap their legs around my waist and put a hand over my mouth and around my throat. I also could tell that he was completely naked, his giant cock was rubbing me halfway up my back. He said, 'shhhh. Don't fight. I don't want to hurt you, but I am going to fuck you tonight, with or without your consent. So stop struggling, and let me get your sexy ass out of this dress. I have some dick for you to ride.'

"I didn't know what to do. I was so horny I felt like I was going to cum just from his hot breath on my neck. His huge dick was so hard and his body was soooo sexy. It was like my mind knew I had to leave, but my pussy was on fire and my body had its own agenda.

"Besides, I didn't exactly have a choice, Tony was a powerful man and I'm sure he could make good on his threats. Oh, how did I get myself in this predicament?

Finally, I exclaimed, 'Ok, ok. I won't resist. Just please don't hurt me! Let me go and I will get undressed for you.'

"Tony then said, 'don't try anything or you will get hurt. There is no way you can make it to the door before I get you. And if I have to chase you, you will be sorry.' I was thinking to myself, 'Baby, you don't have to worry about me trying to get away from that beautiful body and big dick. If I have to have sex with you anyway, I might as well get nasty and enjoy it!'

"I didn't say a word, but I think he could see in my eyes and hear in my breathing how incredibly horny I was, because he relaxed and started stroking his dick while I undressed. His balls looked like they were full of hot cum just waiting to explode from the giant head of his massive cock. And it was my job to coax all that juice out, no matter what it took. My eyes were glued to him, going from his tasty dick to his scrumptious balls to his rock hard body. I was starting to get light headed. I had never been this hot in my life!"

"I began to undress by taking off my shoes and stockings. I then removed my soaking wet panties and threw them on his face. Then I had a thought that made my pussy juices gush down my leg; this man was going to do anything he wanted to do to me. An-y-thing at all! By this time, I could smell his dick and balls, and the scent was driving me crazy! I was wondering how his balls were going to taste, and will he want me to swallow his cum? I was ready to completely submit to this man, whatever he told me to do, I was going to do with enthusiasm. I ripped my dress over my head, took my bra off as quickly as I could, and said, 'I am yours.'

'Get your sexy ass over here, baby. Make love to my body. I jumped on that invitation and started by licking his muscular chest, taking my time to suck each nipple in my mouth and bite on them ever so gently. I then gave his six pack abs a slow tongue bath as I traced each rock hard muscle with the tip of my tongue. I could hear Tony moaning so deeply and that made me even hotter. I licked my way down, stopping to tickle his belly button with the tip of my tongue. All this time, Tony was finger fucking me with his long, thick fingers. When he found my G-spot, I started to feel an orgasm building up in my loins, and within seconds I was cumming all over his hands. My pussy squirted juice all over his chest, and his dick seemed to get harder.

I couldn't wait any longer, I grabbed his dick with both hands and started sucking it like his balls contained the best dessert I ever tasted. I could only get the head and about an inch of his shaft in my mouth. I looked him in his eyes and said, 'I thought you said you had 8 inches. Your dick is at least 10 inches long baby.'

"Tony looked at me, smiled real big, and said 'Surprise.'

"By now, I was ready to get used as his sex slave. Tony must have read my mind, because he grabbed my hair tightly and said very sternly, lick my ass. He then turned over on his hands and knees with his muscular ass in the air and said 'what you waiting for? Get to it baby.' Now, I had never licked anyone's ass before, but thinking of taking my tongue and licking his asshole was so nasty, and I was so incredibly out of my mind horny, that I did it with zeal. He must have rubbed honey on his ass, it was so sweet. Ohhh, Dick, licking this man's ass made me so hot that I started cumming from doing it. I felt like such a slut, and I was loving every minute of it. After a few minutes, I wanted to taste his huge balls.

"They were so big; I just laid on the bed and he squatted over me and dipped his balls in my mouth one at a time like a teabag. I sucked each one deeply in my mouth and massaged them gently with my tongue. I could taste the sweet saltiness of his sweaty nuts. They were so meaty and hot and I wanted to swallow them whole! His dick was so hard, the thick veins were popping out all over. Hot juice was dripping from the head of his throbbing dick, landing on my face, soaking my lips and running down my chin.Ummmm!

"All I could think about was making him hornier and to cum harder than he ever had before. Whatever he wanted, I was going to willingly oblige. If he wanted me to lick his ass while I jacked him off into a glass and then drink down all of his cum, bottoms up. Then he made me sit in front of him with my mouth at the level of his dick, grabbed my hair and began to mouth fuck me. He rammed that horse dick in my throat over and over and I sucked it like a big lollipop. I could smell his sperm by now, and that smell drove me over the edge. I was feeling so hot and slutty that at that moment I would have fucked him in front of my man. Or anyone else for that matter.

"Tony put me on my knees doggy style and pushed his dick in my pussy so deep I thought it would pop out of my mouth. We had been fucking for about 45 minutes and I had cum 7 or 8 times. Not to mention the 3 times when I was licking his body and tasting his ass. When he started banging my pussy, my body erupted so hard I was screaming and didn't care who heard. He continued to bang my pussy for about 15 minutes and I thought I couldn't take any more orgasms. Then he did something that changed my mind. He took that big, hard, wet dick out of my dripping pussy, and while I was still in the doggy position, he started fucking me in my ass!

It hurt so much at first that I started to protest, but he just grabbed my hair and said 'Shut up. This is my body and I am going to use all of it to my satisfaction. Do you understand?' I meekly said 'Yes sir,' in a tiny voice and he kept fucking me in my ass. First a few inches slowly massaging my asshole with the head, then a quarter, then half, real slow and gentle, and soon he had all 10 plus inches deep in my ass. Ooooh! It felt so dirty. He started pounding my virgin ass, in and out with that steel dick, over and over. Soon I could feel another orgasm rising in me, but it was different. It started as an ache deep in my ass, then it spread like a wildfire to my pussy. Soon that ache turned to pleasure, and when I came, it was so intense that I temporarily passed out. When I woke up, Tony had tied me up, and it was then that I discovered we were not alone."

"By now, Tony had been fucking me for about an hour and a half in all kinds of positions, and my pussy and asshole were beat up! I did not know how I was going to handle these three men that came in from the other room. 'They have been watching us the whole time,' Tony said to me, 'and they are very horny.' Knowing that I had been watched and desired turned the fire up inside of me. One of the guys was a bald, slim, dark skinned black man who was taller than Tony; the other two looked like they were Puerto Rican or something, one of them had a little gut but was still very sexy.

'Don't worry Zora. I told them that your pussy is off limits, and I am saving your mouth for the big finale later. These men are here to be jacked off. You are ok pumping these dicks until they shoot hot cum all over you, right?'

"'Yesssss! I moaned. Anything you want baby.' I was so horny, it felt like I was floating. I was consumed with raw lust. By now, the men had gotten on the bed with me. They started licking and kissing and caressing me all over. Nibbling my ears, sucking my nipples, sucking my toes; one of the Puerto Ricans even ate my pussy but he wouldn't let me cum. I was still tied up and I was helpless.

'Baby, I can't really jack these men off while I'm tied up,' I said in my most innocent voice. 'Please untie me so I can squeeze these dicks in my hand.' The Puerto Ricans were average size, about 6 or 7 inches, but the black man, OMG! His dick was bigger than Tony's. At least 12 inches and very thick.

'Oh ok, if you can't wait any longer, then I will untie you.' Tony walked over to loosen the ropes, but before he did, he put his dick right in front of my mouth but just out of reach of my lips. Every time he would come close, I would open my mouth as wide as I could and strain to taste it, but he would move before I could get it in my mouth.

'Not yet, you nasty little freak. You will get to eat my sperm only after you have satisfied my homies and are completely covered in their cum. And you better be ready, because I am going to fill your belly with my juice.' Tony then untied me, and went and sat down, stroking his dick with honey while watching me.

"The black man's name was Leo, and the Puerto Rican's were Carlo and Kenny. Carlo and Kenny sat on either side of me on the bed, and Leo sat between my legs facing me. Their dicks were so hard they were jumping like they had a mind of their own. I know this sounds silly, but, for some reason, at that point I felt shy. I felt like I kind of knew Tony, even though he was forcing me to be this complete slut, but these men were strangers. I just sat there gazing at all this man flesh. I felt like I was in a dream.

Carlo then took my left hand and placed it on his dick. My fingers instinctively wrapped around his pole and started stroking. About the same time, Kenny placed my right hand on his cock and there I was, pumping 2 dicks at once while 2 other men watched me with lust in their eyes. I was the star of the show and I was keeping all four of these dicks rock hard!

"I didn't need any lubricant; the semen dripping from the heads provided all the slipperiness I needed. I went into a trance, jacking off these men as hard and fast as I could, first staring at Kenny's pulsating meat, then Carlo's beautiful dick. After about 5 minutes, both men's hips started bucking and they were moaning so loud that I knew they were about to shoot. I pumped harder and then began to feel both dicks get harder and hotter and in an instant they started to cum.

Kenny's juice shot up 3 feet in the air and landed right on my face. Glob after glob sprayed from his cock, and I kept pumping to get all of it. Carlo had gotten on his knees and his dick was pointed right at my titties, and his first load covered my chest completely! By the time these men stopped cumming, my face, chest and stomach were covered with hot nut butter.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Zora's Hot Confessions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds