• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Mom's Black Lover

My Mom's Black Lover

After my mother divorced she took up with a black man. I was shocked to be honest. My Mom was always so conservative and all of a sudden there is this black man at our house. His name was Jess and right from the first, I could see him looking me over. I thought I would tell my mother about my concerns, but she would never listen to me. She was getting black cock and she loved it.

Jess stayed over one night and then the next morning my Mom said she needed to go out and do a little shopping. I didn't want to give Jess any ideas so I went back to my bedroom. I don't think my Mom was gone ten minutes when Jess opened the door to my room.

"I need to see you," he said.

Jess walked over to the bed. The next thing I know, my Mom's black lover is pulling down the zipper on his pants. I just sat there paralyzed. Out came this giant, black prick. I am betting Jess's cock had to be at least nine inches in length. It was thick as well. I hadn't been with many guys in my nineteen years. That was easily the biggest cock I had ever seen. Jess brought that monster right up to my lips. He took hold of his dick and slapped it against my mouth.

I knew he wanted me to part my lips, but I resisted. Jess reached out and put a hand on the back of my head. He pushed his prick hard against my mouth and I finally opened for him. He tried to shove as much of that black cock into my mouth. I could barely take a few inches down. Jess proceeded to fuck my mouth with his black oak. He tasted all musty and I wanted to gag on his prick. What little time I sucked on Jess seemed to make him hard. He pulled back and he took off his clothes in front of me.

I knew what was coming next and I tried to resist. Jess pulled me to my feet and he stripped me down. He then lowered me back down to the bed and pulled my legs apart. Jess climbed in between and he tried to feed me his thick, black cock. It felt like someone rammed a log into my pussy. At first I was able to take just a few inches inside me. Jess kept feeding me his fuck stick deeper into my small pussy. Don't ask me how, but Jess eventually got most of his dick in my pussy.

I had never been stretched like that before. His black balls were slapping against my ass. I looked down to see Jess's cock moving into my hole. I can tell you I screamed more than a few times as my pussy was gripping his rod. Jess must have taken me for the good part of an hour. I knew he was getting close when he began to grunt like some wild animal. I told him to pull out. I wasn't on any birth control right then. Jess totally ignored me and he began to spew his love cream into my body.

I can tell you I had some incredible orgasms as Jess fed me every inch of his love muscle. I knew I was going to regret that Jess had cum inside me. For right now, my body was shaking from the fucking I was taking. Jess had to have cum in me a good fifteen minutes. His cum was dripping out of my pussy and down my ass crack. Jess did pull out and he fingered my hole as I released his baby seed from my gash.

Somehow Jess managed to stay hard. I was made to get on all fours and Jess fed me his meat one more time. Jess leaned over my back and took my tits in his big hands. He squeezed on my nipples as he fed me his cock a second time. I was able to take his cock a little easier this time around. I still had his cream inside me. Jess split me wide open that second time. I know I will never have sex like that ever again. Jess somehow gave me another load of his sticky seed.

"You can't say a word to your mother," he told me when we finished up.

I didn't know how I could ever tell Mom that her black boyfriend gave me the fucking of a lifetime. I did run into the bathroom and try and empty out as much of his cum as I could. My Mom did show up a few hours later. Everything seemed cool except I noticed that my nipples were hard as could be. Jess has already told me he is going to have me again. I am excited and a little frightened at the same time.

I don't want to get pregnant and it seems that Jess isn't going to use a rubber when we have sex together. I can say that sex with Jess was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. I am afraid I might get too used to it and I will want that black cock in me all the time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • My Mom's Black Lover

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds