• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Shopping

Going Shopping

Recently my wife/Mistress told me that She was taking me shopping. This was something new and I had no idea what it might involve.

She then said that I could not go into town naked as She had no wish for me to be arrested and She handed me a pair if flimsy briefs and told me to put them on, and also to wear the sandals I was allowed to wear in the garden. The briefs were red and a very tight fit which made the outline of my chastity cage stand out quite clearly and emphasized the shape of the padlock on the front. I could not believe that She intended to parade me in town like this but was at least grateful that the briefs weren't female panties.

A short while later She attached Her chain lead to my collar and led me out to Her car. I held the driver's door open for Her and She told me to get into the rear seat.

She then drove into the city and parked in the car park at the rear of a major departmental store. When I had opened Her door She gave me some money and told me to pay the parking fee, and for the first time I had to walk in public in only the very brief pair of briefs. When I returned She reattached the lead to my collar, handed me Her handbag to carry and headed for the store.

As we entered I could see people looking and pointing as I followed Mistress towards the lingerie section. Here I stood as Mistress examined various bras and panties and I realised that people were gathering round and taking photos on their telephones. I knew that I would shortly be featuring on u-tube and other internet sites.

Mistress handed me Her selections and led me through into the dress department where I had to follow round as She looked at various outfits. She eventually chose three dresses which She had me carry to the fitting rooms. Here She fastened my lead to one of the clothes stands and ordered me to kneel until She returned.

Alone on my knees I could see a crowd gathering round, pointing, laughing and taking pictures as I waited holding the handbag and underwear for Mistress.

After some time one of the assistants came up to me and said she was sorry but I was causing such a scene that she had to ask me to move. I had to reply that I was sorry but I could not move without my Mistress's permission. This seemed to cause a problem but also caused great amusement for the gathered crowd.

The assistant went to the fitting rooms and called to Mistress to ask Her to have me move but Mistress said I was not to move until She was ready. As a result the assistant said she would have to call the manager and disappeared. I worried that if the situation got much worse I would end up featuring on the local TV news so I tried as much as I could to keep my face turned away from the crowd.

Before the assistant could return with a manager Mistress appeared from the fitting rooms and ordered me to my feet. She handed me two dresses She had decided to buy and led me away to the payment counter where we joined the queue. It was some time before we were served and I was passed the bag with Mistress's purchases and Her handbag.

Mistress then led me out of the store and into the pedestrian precinct where I had to keep pace with Her, one step behind but making sure I didn't pull on the lead. The humiliation of being paraded in my briefs and collar was incredibly intense and although I wanted to hide I could also feel myself straining against my chastity cage trying to get erect.

It was soon clear where Mistress was heading as She led me into a coffee shop where She quite deliberately chose a table in front of the window. She took Her seat and indicated that I should kneel at Her feet. When a waitress came to take the order she was obviously shocked but when Mistress had ordered Her drink she asked me what I wanted. Mistress responded that "it doesn't want anything".

Whilst She was drinking Her drink Mistress held Her foot out to me and indicated that I should clean Her shoe and so I found myself in full view of people gathering outside the window whilst I licked Mistress's shoes clean.

By the time Mistress had finished Her drink I had thoroughly cleaned both of Mistress's shoes and was allowed to stand as we left the shop.

It was a long walk as I was led back through the crowds towards the car park and at one point I saw two policemen in the distance. I don't know if Mistress saw them but if She did She certainly didn't react and luckily they didn't come our way.

So we arrived back at the car and Mistress drove us back home.

I wonder if I will ever see Mistress wearing the underwear or dresses which I was involved in buying or when I may experience this sort of humiliation again.

Mistress has said that She enjoyed the trip and may consider taking me in the same way when She meets Her friends for lunch. I have often been naked in front of Her friends but to be paraded in a restaurant as a slave to the whole group of Ladies would be yet a new level of humiliation.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Going Shopping

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 102 milliseconds