• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Developing Feelings Ch. 01

Developing Feelings Ch. 01

NOTE: This is based loosely on a true story, all people involved were 18 at the time. Please note I have little skills in writing, nor claim to be a good writer and purely write about this event for my own entertainment, only constructive criticism is welcome.

18+ only.

*****

Hi, I'm Zac, a 19 year old guy from Sheffield, England. I'll tell you about myself before I start. I'm about 6'3" and have an athletic body due to playing rugby and football at school and college. I take pride in my appearance and always try my best to keep in shape. I hit the gym usually four or five times a week if I can to achieve the body I have. I don't like to brag, but I think I'm pretty attractive purely based on what my previous girlfriends have told me.

Amber was my second cousin and I thought the world of her, she was someone I could tell anything to and vice versa. She is extremely attractive, in my eyes, she was 18 with a slim build standing at about 5'4", 32D cup breasts and a really adorable face which seemed to suggest innocence in itself. She was fairly athletic and joined me at the gym most days to keep herself in such good shape. We were really close friends to say the least and enjoyed each others company at every available opportunity - we did almost everything together when we weren't in the company of our partners, like shopping, going for a drink and playing video games.

I hadn't had a girlfriend for quite a while now, I broke up with Jenny - my most recent girlfriend - about three months ago after I caught her cheating on me twice. The first time I forgave her because I believe everyone makes mistakes and I really hoped she would learn, I believe people deserve second chances. The second time I caught her, I couldn't forgive her, especially since it was her ex I had caught her with, I can't stand him! I'm quite shy when it comes to meeting girls, I try but I thought I'd take a time-out from dating for a while with work speeding up - I work as a maintenance electrician for a major biological lab in our city and we've been having a lot of machine breakdowns lately.

Anyway, one Friday afternoon whilst repairing a faulty centrifuge, I got a call from Amber, which wasn't really unusual, seeing as she'd call me in her spare time to chat about this and that. The only thing unusual was her tone of voice, she seemed upset for some reason.

"Hello, Zac." she sobbed as I began to wonder what was the matter.

"Hey Amber, what's wrong, you sound upset, what's happened?" I replied with a hint of concern in my voice.

After a few seconds she told me between sobs "It's David, he says he wants to split up, he loves someone else and wanted to tell me before we took it further."

David is her boyfriend, or at least was, and I thought he was nice guy, I got on with him pretty well.

"Oh God that's terrible, I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do to help?"

"I was hoping you wouldn't mind me crashing at your place until I find some place of my own, I don't think I can stay at Davids anymore, it would just make me more upset."

"Yeah, of course you can, I have a spare bedroom you can use for as long as you like. In fact, I'll tell you what, I'm on my dinner in 15 minutes, swing by and I'll give you the keys, you can get settled in whilst I finish off at work, I'll see if I can finish early to give you a hand!"

"Thanks Zac, I knew you'd pull through for me."

And with that I said my goodbyes and put the phone down.

Surely enough, come dinner I went outside and there she was in the car park waiting in her car. The first thing I did when she got out was give her the biggest bear hug I could muster. "Thanks Zac, you big goofball!"

"Hey, what are friends for?"

"So you'll be home soon?"

"Yeah, I'll be done in an hour, I'll see you at my place."

She nodded and gave me the cute smile I was used to with her and left without saying much else. The last hour of work went by quite fast, I spent most of it thinking of how anyone could love someone else more than Amber, I mean what's not to love, she has a perfect body, perfect personality and is great fun to be around, far more than most of my previous girlfriends, so much so I often thought of her during sex.

An hour later I got home and found Amber laying on the couch, she had changed into a white tank and some loose boy shorts, she looked so hot! As usual she wasn't wearing any underwear, I could tell from her nipples piercing her top and her pink pussy lips slightly visible from the view I had up her shorts. Trying not to get a boner must have taken all my concentration as the next thing I heard was Amber calling over to me "Hey Zac, glad you're back, I'm all set up in the spare bedroom" as she leaped up and almost knocked me over as she lunged her arms around me. All I could think about was her perky tits pressing up against me, still half in my daze I said "You've not messed around have you? There's some food in the fridge, I'm just going to take a shower and get changed and we'll make a plan for the weekend to try and cheer you up."

"Okay, don't be too long Zac!"

I hurried in the shower and started jacking my 9 inch thick cock. Was I really getting this turned on by the view I had of my cousins pussy lips or was it her innocence she maintained as her boobs danced in sync with her body movements? Anyway, I got out the shower and got dressed into just a pair of jogging bottoms with no underwear thinking two can play at that game, leaving my fat cock to swing freely underneath. I also decided to remain topless as I had nothing she hadn't seen before. As I stepped into the living room I noticed her eyes look at my cock every now and then as I walked over to make some coffee.

"Want some coffee Ams?"

"If you're making some, I could do with one I think."

"Yeah, you sounded pretty upset on the phone, just so you know, you can stay here as long as you like, I'm always here for you, you know that right?"

"Yeah, thanks Zac, if only I could find a boyfriend like you, I'd be in heaven."

"Hey, there are plenty of nice people out there, I'm sure you'll find someone better than David sooner or later."

She smiled and accepted the coffee I made her.

"So Ams, I was thinking of ordering a Pizza from that place you like down the road and putting a movie on later to take your mind off things."

"What about your friends, don't you go out Fridays, don't let me get in the way."

"Listen, this weekend is about you, I can always go out next weekend."

"Thanks Zac, sounds good, can't wait!"

-

By eight o'clock our pizza had arrived and we put on Cinderella, one of her favorite Disney movies that she watched when she wanted cheering up, she was a sucker for a happy ending! We started out at opposite ends of the couch eating our pizza but soon adjusted once we had finished. Amber slid up to my end of the sofa and she pulled my arm over her so I was cuddling her.

"Don't you just love happy endings? I mean knowing two people can get through a patch of shit and make it out and live happily ever after?"

"You think too much!" I teased whilst giggling.

She turned her head around to face me and gave me a mean look and that's when our eyes met. I kissed her on the cheek and reassured her "Don't worry, I'm sure a wonderful girl like you will have a happy ending." She hesitated a moment then kissed my lips ever so gently, her soft lips hypnotizing me. I didn't tell her but I wanted that moment to last forever. Once we broke our kiss, she gave me a faint smile and went back to watching the movie in my arms until we fell asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Developing Feelings Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 540 milliseconds