• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02

Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02

123

Hi, all sexual characters are described as being over 18. Thanks.

*****

Sergei was finishing off the grassed areas in the quadrangle of Mrs Strictland's College, his trimmer neatly cutting the edges with the ease of long experience. It was a warm morning and despite his fitness - for his age - his uniform shirt felt prickly. The school was quiet, classes hadn't started yet and only a few students walked about. Even better, his colleague Mark was off fixing some shelves. Sergei finished the edges and clicked off the trimmer, standing and enjoying the peace.

"I find it very heartening," A male voice said off to Sergei's side. "Your relationship has obviously improved by leaps and bounds."

Sergei glanced around and saw Father Bland, the school chaplain, walking with a pretty senior student. She was looking at the priest with naked admiration.

"Oh, it's so wonderful, Father," She said. "Daddy and I are so much closer now."

"That's very good, Diana. You've done well."

"It's all the things you've taught me, Father. I couldn't have done it without you."

"It is only through your faith that you have won, my child."

"And your help. That thing with my tongue-"

"Now now," The priest interrupted. "Let's not discuss that here. Suffice to say, you have done very well. I am most proud of you."

Sergei realized he was looking at the girl and averted his eyes, embarrassed. She was very beautiful, with long dark hair and an athletic frame. Neither the priest nor the girl seemed to notice he was there.

"So does this mean that our sessions are finished, Father?" The girl asked tentatively.

"For the moment, perhaps. I still think we might need to work on your fears some more. But not right away. I want you to enjoy your time with your father."

"I will, Father, for sure." She said, bobbing on her toes happily.

"Now run along, child. I'll see you later."

The priest watched the teen skip away, then seemed to notice Sergei standing there.

"Ah, Sergei, how are you?"

"Fine, Father." He replied gruffly.

"Yes, yes, fine indeed. It's going to be a fine day, I think," The priest looked up at the sky with a serene smile. "We must thank the Lord. Have a good day, Sergei."

The maintenance man nodded, though the priest was already walking away. Sergei watched him go, wondering how he stayed in such a pleasant mood. Then he shrugged and headed to the maintenance shed. He decided he liked the priest, even if the celibacy thing was beyond him.

***

Sister Marjorie looked around the classroom with her face set in her usual grin. It was not a reassuring look, in fact it only just escaped bared-teeth territory. She was not an attractive woman, something that obviously did not worry her, though she often felt some resentment towards the beautiful young things she taught.

"So, we've discussed some of the most luminous Popes in history. Can anyone tell me who the current Pope is?"

She looked around the room, seeing most of the hands go up. One hand that didn't belonged to a slim, very attractive blonde girl in the back row. Her face, framed by sheets of golden hair, was both beautiful and entirely vacant. This was Sienna Dean, whom the nun disliked the most. The girl at the next desk was a perfect copy of her, her identical twin Jenna. The two girls were whispering to each other.

"Sienna Dean," She intoned. "Perhaps you'd like to answer the question?"

The teenager didn't even look surprised, her brilliant blue eyes regarding the nun with a friendly, unashamed happiness. "Um, like, no."

"Well, I'd like you to have a try."

The blue eyes stared at the nun, or at least in her general direction. The slow process of her brain was nearly visible.

"Um, the Pope?"

"Yes, Sienna," Sister Marjorie said as some girls tittered. "Yes, the Pope is the current Pope. But what is his name?"

"Um, like, um. Um. Justin Bieber?"

"What?" Sister Marjorie exploded. "What?"

"Um, Justin Bieber. Right?" The girl looked at her innocently, or at least emptily.

"No, that is not right. Why would you ever think that is right?"

"I saw it on TV," Sienna replied, not at all moved by the nun's fury. "It said he was Top of the Popes."

"Pops!" The nun erupted. "That boy is top of the pops!"

The identical girls burst out giggling. "And what is so funny?" The nun demanded.

"'Pops' is what Grandpa calls passing wind!" Jenna gasped in mirth. The whole room descended into giggling now as Sister Marjorie felt her blood rush to her face.

"Right, that is it. You two can come with me."

The two blonde beauties timidly came to the front and were ushered into the hall by the nun, still trying not to giggle. She herded them imperiously down the hall, passing several classrooms before they reached a rich wooden door with a plate that read 'Chaplain'. Sister Marjorie knocked, grinning unpleasantly at the twins. A male voice from inside called for them to come in.

Father Bland was sitting behind his desk, a sheaf of paper in front of him and a half-empty cup of coffee. He had been trying to write a sermon that would convince more senior girls to visit his office and not getting anywhere. When the door opened he fixed a fake smile in place, yet it evolved into a real one as the nun ushered the two lovely blonde creatures into his office.

"Hello, Sister," He began. "What can I do for you?"

"Good morning Father," She responded, her voice tense with anger. "I have brought two girls to see you who are in desperate need of the Lord's guidance."

"Hello ladies," Bland directed at them, though they wouldn't meet his eyes. "What has been the problem, Sister?"

"They have been talking in class. And they couldn't name the Pope. The Pope! I ask you."

"Well, that is unfortunate," He mused, running his eyes over their slim young frames. "How old are you, ladies?"

"Answer the Father!" The nun barked. One of them mumbled that they were eighteen.

"Aha," He said. "Well, Sister, I think I'd like to talk to the girls in private."

The nun backed out, her face triumphant, closing the door behind her. The priest looked the girls over, taking in their long legs, slim waists, perky breasts pushing at their uniform blouses. They were almost totally identical - maybe one of them had slightly bigger tits than the other.

"What are your names, girls?"

"I'm Sienna." The bigger girl said.

"Jenna." Said the other.

"Sit down girls, sit down," When they sat opposite him he went on. "Now I don't want you to think you're in trouble. No, I'm not angry at you. I just want to help you."

"We're... not in trouble?" Sienna asked, smiling slightly.

"Not at all. But it certainly isn't right to be talking in Sister Marjorie's class. And you should know who the Pope is. But I'm going to help you with that. But first I want to ask you some questions, okay?"

They nodded.

"Good, so you girls are eighteen years old?" Nods. "And you go to confession?"

"Yes Father." They said, cutely in unison.

"Good girls. Well, what we talk about in here is like confession. I can't tell anyone about it, and you can't tell anyone about it either, okay? Not your Mum or Dad, no-one, okay?"

The girls nodded again, his friendly tone making them smile.

"Great. One more question," He hesitated. "Do you girls know what... a penis is?"

"Penis?" Sienna asked, looking at her sister, who shook her head. "No, Father."

"Good, that's good. Today I'm going to show you some techniques to help you stop talking in class. And I'm going to use a penis to help you."

Smiling, he got up and walked around the desk. He could feel the heat in his face and the stiffness in his pants as he approached the stunning teenagers, their faces level with his crotch.

"Now I'm going to show you my penis," He said throatily. "So don't be surprised, it's going to help you with your problems in class. You want to do well in class, don't you?"

They nodded, smiling. He unzipped his pants, trying to keep his breathing normal.

"Here it is, my penis." He pulled out his dick, so close to their beautiful young faces. Their eyes widened in wonder.

"Wow." Jenna said.

"What does it do?" Sienna asked.

"Lots of things," He croaked. "But today it's going to teach you a trick to, um, be quiet in class, yes. That's it."

"How?" They asked at the same time, before grinning at each other over his throbbing meat.

"God Almighty," He whispered as he felt their breath on his hot shaft, before going on. "Well, uh, I'm glad you asked that, girls. Okay, Sienna, I want you to, uh, put your lips on my co-, I mean, on the penis."

"My lips?"

"Yes, my child. Just put you lips on it, like you were, uh, kissing it. Just kiss the side of it and stay there."

He held his breath as the cute pink mouth homed in on the side of his dick, the teenager's big blue eyes staring at the bobbing thing. He managed to make his gasp silent as the soft warm flesh met his hot meat, though it sent an electric thrill up his whole body.

"Ok, uh, very good. Yes. Now stay right there, don't move. Um. Yes. Now Jenna, do the same thing."

"Oh," The blonde girl said uncertainly. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I'm trying to, uh, help you. Okay?" He was having a lot of trouble keeping his voice neutral. There was a powerful urge to just grab her head and mash it into his crotch. But the beautiful twin nodded and joined her sister, the pliant lips trapping his boner on both sides. Oh God Almighty, the warmth between their mouths was heavenly.

"Now, uh, girls, here's the uh, tricky part," It was hard to think with the identical cute faces looking up at him from around his cock. "I'm going to, uh, move the penis across your, uh, lips. This will, uh, help you. With something. Yes."

The four brilliant blue eyes just looked at him innocently. With a hard swallow, Bland pushed his hips forward, the hot lips sliding down the shaft. It felt incredible. He had to stifle a groan when he pulled it back through the delicious tunnel of eighteen-year-old flesh. Their moist lips made the passage easy and he could feel the sheen of spit on himself. The friendly and expectant faces just looked up at his eyes, their perfect likeness making it look like a mirror was held over his erection.

"Oh yes," He said, fucking their lips. "Uh, so good. Stay still girls."

He put a hand on the back of each blonde head and firmly held them on his dick, thrusting his hips to piston his cock between their mouths. They made little sounds of alarm but stayed where they were obediently. The friction was opening their mouths a little and he felt quite wet between them. He wanted to bellow with pleasure, sweat standing out on his face.

"Oh God," He let go of them and freed his wet cock from between their faces. "Oh, uh, that's enough of, uh, that."

He had felt very close to cumming and wanted to draw things out for longer. The girls were wiping at their lips.

"Oh no, I dribbled on your penis, Father." Jenna exclaimed.

"Me too," Sienna said, rubbing at some wet spots on her breasts. "And on my shirt."

"That's okay," He said thickly. "Let me help you."

The priest pushed her hands away and took the firm young tits in his grasping hands. Sienna squeaked as he rubbed his palms over them, feeling the ridges of her bra and the soft, springy flesh underneath.

"Um, Father? I think it's dry now." She said. He realized he'd been rubbing her chest for a few minutes with his mouth open and cock dripping, and let her go.

"Well, uh, Sienna, you shouldn't have talked. I don't think you're, um, getting the hang of my techniques."

"Techniques?" She asked innocently.

"I have to show you another, um, technique. Now, stay where you are. This time I'm going to put the penis in your mouth, and, um, show you some, uh, things."

"Oh," She said uncertainly. "Okay."

He moved in front of the blonde babe and held his slimy dick out towards the beautiful young face. She looked at it with a slight expression of distaste. He shuffled forward, bringing it closer and closer to the moist lips.

"Now take it in your mouth. Yes, open your mouth, my child. Yes. Yes."

Sienna's open lips closed around his shaft, the straining head sitting on her hot tongue. He felt electrified, filled with the light of the Lord, pouring up his cock from the gorgeous teen.

"Now, uh, keep your teeth off it, okay. And suck on it," He gasped as she complied. "Yes, lick it too, lick it all over."

The wet pleasure of her tongue wrapped his cock and sent bolts of ecstasy all through him. His balls tightened, buzzing with the anticipation of orgasm. She was sucking him like an ice block, slurping as her tongue explored the veins of his shaft and the flange of his head.

"God, yes," He exclaimed. "Oh God yes."

In a frenzy he grabbed the eighteen-year-old's pretty head with both hands and jammed his hips into her face, driving his cock in and out of her mouth again and again as she squealed in surprise. Finally he gave up a choked shout and smashed his crotch into her lips, his dick deep in her face, cum blasting out from the tip in volcanic waves. Oh, sheer ecstasy, feeling the girl's throat swallowing desperately, sucking the sperm out with every contraction.

He shook his head. Somehow he was sitting on the desk, wet cock on his thigh, the twin girls sitting in front of him looking concerned. Sienna was wiping her lips and coughing.

"Are you alright, Father?" Jenna asked with true concern.

"Oh yes, my child. I'm fine."

Sienna coughed again, her eyes red and watering.

"That tasted funny," She choked out. "What was that stuff?"

"It was, uh, penis... juice. Yes, that's it. Don't worry, it's good for you."

"It's gone all floppy now." Jenna observed, leaning closer to peer at his flagging member. Her nearness made it twitch.

"Yes, well, you did very well, Sienna," The girl beamed despite her flushed face. "But I think you two will need a lot more practice. Jenna, I want you to come here and put the penis in your mouth."

The girl scooted closer and took the flaccid dick in her hand. She looked at it before dipping her head and sucking it between her lips.

"Yes, suck on it, Jenna. Lick it, make it clean."

As her sister sucked on his limp cock, he looked at Sienna, comparing their mouths. They were both equally as good.

"Sienna," He said. "I want to ask you something."

She tore her eyes away from the sight of her sister sucking at the priest's crotch. "Yes, Father?"

"How is your father?"

To his surprise, a look of dismay crossed her face, and Jenna stopped sucking suddenly.

"Keep going, Jenna. Yes, that's it. Now, Sienna, tell me. What's wrong?"

"Daddy's sick," Sienna said. "He's in hospital."

"Oh dear. What ails him, my child?"

"He had a strike."

"A strike? I think you mean a stroke, my dear."

"Yeah, a stroke," She sniffed. "Now he stays in bed all the time. He can't see or hear things, and he can't talk much."

"That's terrible. I will pray for him and for you."

"Thank you Father." She smiled at him over her sister's busy head.

"And I'm going to tell you girls how you can help your father to feel better," He looked down lovingly at the blonde head in his lap. "Yes, I think God has brought us together for a reason."

***

The pretty blonde twins in their cute school uniforms turned heads wherever they went. In the foyer of the private clinic, the security guard watched their breasts as they approached and their asses as they went in, grinning broadly. A passing doctor gave them a physical with his mind's eye, and a janitor imagined how dirty he could get between them. The female receptionist smiled warmly, recognizing them.

"Hello girls. Here to visit Dad?"

"Yes, Miss." They chorused. The nurse waved them through, cheered by seeing them.

The sisters made the familiar trip up the hallways to their father's room. It was a very basic room, with his bed, a wardrobe and a small table. He lay in the bed, which was tilted up to have him in a reclining position. His face was clean shaven and he was dressed in a loose shirt and pants. The girls stood looking at him as they always did.

"Hello Daddy." Sienna said.

"Hi." Jenna said.

His eyes were closed and his face expressionless. There was no way to tell if he was asleep or awake. Sienna put a hand on his arm and he stirred slightly, though his eyes remained shut.

"Father Bland said we should shut the door." Jenna whispered.

"And lock it." Sienna agreed. Jenna closed the door quietly and found the stud for the lock, pushing it home. The twins smiled at each other.

"Should we see his penis?" Sienna asked. Her sister nodded. She reached carefully to her father's pants and hooked her fingers under the elasticated waist. His skin felt warm and dry as she slid her hands down, his pants sliding over his lap. Underneath he was wearing a kind of diaper, which Father Bland had told them to expect.

"Okay, let's take it off." Sienna said. She found the Velcro tabs on the diaper and pulled them open, lifting the front away. The girls looked down at their father's penis.

"It's bigger than Father Bland's." Jenna observed.

"Yeah, it's longer," She slid her fingers under the appendage and encircled it. "And it's wider too. It feels heavy."

"It's not hard." Jenna commented.

"Father Bland said we have to make it hard. If we suck on it, it should get hard."

Sienna lowered her face into her father's lap, smelling the flowery smell of the hospital soap on him. Everything about her father's penis was more inviting than the priest's - it looked thicker and smoother, its tip was a nice shade of pink and there was no sweaty smell. She held it up to her mouth, still surprised by its weight, and licked it across the tip. It tasted lovely and clean, the skin warm.

"Mmm," She glanced at her sister. "It tastes good."

"Let me taste it."

"Not yet, I want to suck it." Sienna went back to the penis and licked it again, savoring the taste by exploring the pretty head with her tongue. She licked it all over, running up and down the sides, making it shiny. It just looked so delicious. With a smile she put her lips on the head and sucked it into her mouth, loving the sensation of the domed top popping into her mouth.

Both girls were surprised when their father made a sound, somewhere between a laugh and a moan. A wide smile was on his normally unresponsive face.

"Daddy likes it, Sienna. Keep doing it." Jenna urged.

Her gorgeous twin didn't need any convincing, she liked it too. Her little teen mouth went back to the appendage hungrily, slurping it inside. She could feel the penis getting harder, it was even longer and thicker as she fitted it between her cheeks. The lovely taste filled her senses as she licked and sucked the thing, forcing even more of it into her face. It was so big, it was all the way to the back of her mouth. Her father made more sounds of enjoyment, his smiling head flopping about as though in a wonderful dream.

Sienna remembered what Father Bland had taught her - technique was important. She fixed her lips around the thick shaft and bobbed up and down, wetly pumping the large penis with her mouth. Spit ran down the sides into the fuzzy hair below. She made involuntary sounds of effort as she accepted the tip into her throat repeatedly.

Her eyes red, and coughing, she came up for air, reluctantly letting the penis fall from her lips. It looked huge now, twitching and throbbing. She smiled at Jenna.

"Oh, it's so much better than Father Bland's." She said.

"It's my turn now," Jenna demanded. "I want to taste it."

Sienna sat back and her sister climbed up between their father's legs to get over his crotch, licking her lips in anticipation. The thick wet meat looked very inviting, it made her mouth water just looking at it. She picked it up like her sister had, feeling the pulsing heat in her palm. Her lips went to it eagerly, her tongue questing out to guide the smooth head between her lips.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Father Bland's Angels: Verse 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds