• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Text Directions

Text Directions

1234

Jennifer and I go to a Caribbean resort nestled in a small community with secluded beaches. This resort is an all-inclusive kind that tries to encourage vacationers to meet each other, and therefore, has a small dining room where all vacationers have a reserved seat...with others they don't know at the same table. In effect, the resort forces us to eat with other couples in the hopes that we will make new friends and maybe even hang out with other couples (pool...hot tub...social event hosted by the hotel, etc)

We go to a social event the second night we are there and we strike up a conversation with another couple. We hit it off a bit (she's a short gal, like Jennifer and has a real mid-western, down to earth charm), and we mention that we went to the beach that day and it was really crowded. They mention that they know of a beach that is not crowded at all, and the beach itself is quite small, so not a lot of people want to go there anyway. Great for hanging out and a bit of swimming, but horrible for surfing or people watching. You have to walk down a road a bit and take a trail that looks like it goes through someone's backyard to get there, so not that many people know about it. The couple suggests we go check it out tomorrow and they draw directions for us on how to get there.

Jennifer and I sleep in late that next morning. We get some breakfast and decide to head for the beach about 10am. We load some gear into the rental car (folding chair, book, lunch, towels, sunscreen, etc) and head out to try to find this secluded beach we were told about the night before. We drive for about 10 minutes until we find the 'road' (it looks more like an alley or a dirt trail) so we park at the side of the road and decide to leave the gear in the car to see if this really is the place. We walk down the trail and through the wooden gate as instructed. We follow the brick wall for about 100 yards and then the wall opens up onto a small beach with rock outcroppings on both sides. The beach itself is about 100 feet wide and there is nobody there at the moment.

Just what we were looking for. The rocks to the left of the beach jet into the ocean too far to make that side passable any further than the entrance we just came through, but the rocks on the right allow people to walk over them for a few hundred feet. I take a quick walk over the rocks to the right and find another beach a few hundred yards across the rocks. We decide to grab the gear from the car and try to traverse the rocks to get to the even smaller beach on the other side of the rocks. With yesterday's hustle and bustle of people on the public beach, a few hundred feel of traversing rocks to be alone on a beach seems to be well worth the investment.

We almost reach our rental car when we see Jan pulling up in her rental car as well. Although we were looking forward to having the beach to ourselves (if we were by ourselves I may have been able to convince Jennifer to go topless...so that dream was dashed...for today at least...), It was good to see someone that Jennifer hit it off with so well. We also really couldn't complain about Jan and Dave coming to the beach as well. After all, they were the ones that told us where it was, so of course they would be coming...

We grab our gear and wait for Jan and Dave and notice that Dave is not in the car with Jan. Jan starts pulling her bag and beach mat out of the back as I inquire about Dave.

"Working again," Jan concedes. "He comes on these vacations and then never really unplugs. He gets away when he can, but he's hole up in the room today having to finish something for work that of course is due tomorrow."

The way Jan said "of course" made me think that this is not the first time, or even the tenth time, that this has happened...and wouldn't be the last either.

We wander down to the beach, lugging our gear like the tourists we were, and finally get to the end of the wall and the beginning of the beach. It is a gloriously bright day. It was now around 11am and it was already in the 80's. Carrying the heavy stuff, I was already sweating a little bit and the ocean water, although calm due to the rock outcropping cutting into the wave action, looked inviting. I dropped the gear and as I dreamed of swimming right then, Jennifer reminded me that we were planning to go to the other side of the rocks. I dutifully pick up the folding chair and the towels and the bag with lunches and my camera in it and trudge towards the rocks.

"So you two have already found the hidden cove then?" Jan inquires, surprised at how quickly we found the spot on the other side of the rocks

"Yep," Jennifer replies proudly. "We wanted a place out of the main traffic of people and you sure lead us to the right spot."

"You are welcome. I only wish Dave could be here to. He really enjoyed meeting you last night"

"Well, he's missing out," Jennifer cajoles. "It's a beautiful day and he has to miss it."

"He said he might be able to make it later, but I kinda doubt it. Usually if he has to stay and work, he thinks the whole day is ruined and he just decides to work until after dinner at the earliest. We'll see."

We walk over the rocks and arrive at 'the secret cove' as Jan called it. We put our gear down and I unfold the chairs and lay out the beach mats so we have a place to sit and then I go for a quick swim to cool off and enjoy the emerald, calm ocean. Jennifer and Jan decide to stay on shore and get settled in for a day of sunning, reading, relaxing and generally doing absolutely nothing.

I take my t-Shirt off in preparation for a quick swim, Jennifer takes off her outer clothes to get as much sun on her red-bikini clad body as possible, sits in the freshly unfolded chair and begins to rifle through the bag for her book. Jan takes off her shorts to reveal a modest floral-patterned bikini bottom that matches her bikini top that she met us in. She pulls out her phone to check her e-mail, put some music on and to send a text to Dave to let him know that she made it to the beach safe and sound.

When I return from my 5-minute swim in the ocean, Jan is still texting. She would send one and then 30 seconds later she would receive one back which she promptly responds to and then another 30 seconds goes by before her phone vibrates again.

"Dave?" I say in a way that suggest that I text a lot as well. "sounds like he wants to be here instead of working."

"Yup. Dave," Jan says as her thumbs fly in a blur in response to Dave's latest text. She hits send and lays the phone in her lap. It seems almost instantaneously after she lays her phone down that it vibrates again. "If he doesn't stop texting me, he's not going to get any work done," she says to me before she picks up her phone and reads the latest text. "If you don't stop texting me, you will never finish your work," she reads out loud as she types into her phone and clicks the send button with a bit more flair knowing that she now has an audience.

In another few seconds, her phone buzzes again with Dave's response. "Sorry about this, guys," She says, referencing that we are on a beautiful beach and technology is encroaching on the relaxation.

"Not a problem," Jennifer says. "At least you don't have one of those really annoying ringtones. Vibrate is good"

Jan goes back to speedily texting Dave as I towel of and get ready to eat some lunch. It seems that Jan is frustrated or angry about something as she texts Dave. Not that she is fuming or 'harshing the buzz' of the beach or anything, but it seems that she is trying to make a point and Dave is not listening. Yeah...that kind of frustrated. Every time she hits the send button, it seems a bit more emphatic. I can't tell if it's because she doesn't want to be texting all day while she is at the beach, she thinks Dave won't ever finish if he doesn't stop texting her or whether it's the actual subject matter of the text that she is upset about. Whatever the reason is, Dave is annoying her somehow, it seems. She hits send in a way that, if Dave saw it, he would not send a text back, and then she places the phone on her lap like a lady at tea time. She make a 'take that' kind of gesture toward the phone and then places it on the beach mat beside her as a way of putting it out of her mind as she starts to root through her bag for something to eat as well.

No sooner than she had pulled out a 'clamshell' type of Styrofoam container from her bag that screamed leftovers from last night's dinner out than the phone vibrates again. She lets out a sigh of resignation, it seems, she puts her Styrofoam lunch to the other side of her and picks up the phone once more. "Sorry about this, you two," she says as she reads the text on her phone.

"Really, it's not a problem. Is everything OK with Dave?" Jennifer says, reassuring Jan that the texting is not annoying her in the least. "We text each other all the time, so I really don't mind," gesturing to me as she explains.

"Thanks for not being annoyed with our texting, but that's not really what I'm apologizing for," she says as she takes a deep breath and puts the phone down.

"Do you have to go back? Is Dave ok?" Jennifer asks, concerned by the worried look on Jan's face.

"No, Dave's fine. In fact, he's more than fine," she says in a somewhat sarcastic tone. "See, I lost a bet a few months ago and I though he forgot about it, but he says I get to pay up now."

"Ok...," Jennifer asks. "So what is he making you do as a payoff?"

Jan, with a resigned look on her face sighs, and then quickly removes her bikini top and sits before us topless and a little bit resigned to her fate.

"Yep...that's a big payoff," Jennifer says right away.

I look at Jennifer with what must be a stunned look on my face because she looks at me with a face that I have come to realize over the years means a mix of "I don't know so don't ask me" and "That's not my problem so don't bother me with it." I decide not to try to discuss the situation with Jennifer through non-verbal either, and we all fall silent. After a very awkward pause, Jennifer finally breaks the silence with "Ok, so you are going to have to tell us what the bet was."

"Well," Jan begins as I sit down between her and Jennifer so I can look at my wife as she speaks, as the gentleman that I am (or at least try to be) wants to allow Jan's naked breasts to not be ogled by the ONLY guy at the beach. "Dave and I are both kinda competitive, and about a year ago, Dave and I were looking at getting back in shape and we wanted to work together on it, but we couldn't find something we could do together. I like to run and Dave likes to do weights, so we never really did anything together.

"I know," Jennifer interjects. "We are the same way. I like to run and he likes to bike"

"Ok, yeah, so you get it. Good luck finding something to do together unless both of you want to be triathletes, right?" Jan says, touching my shoulder as a gesture for me to join the conversation.

I turn to face her to give her an answer and because I am now sitting on the ground, I turn at eye level to her naked breasts. Expecting to see her face and not her small but erect nipple, I jump a bit and quickly trace her breast with my eyes from the roundness of her small, dark areola up her slightly freckled décolletage to her neck, chin, mouth, nose and finally her brown eyes, "where a respectful man's gaze should be" I think to myself as I respond with a barely articulate "yup."

"One day, Dave found the criteria for fitness for the military and thought it could be something we could work towards. It consisted of how many sit-ups you could do in one minute, how many pushups you could do in one minute and how fast you could run two miles. Running for me, strength training for him. Best of all, it's different levels based on age and gender, so me, being female...," as she said this she pushes her breasts out a little bit to make a point...or to tease me...I don't quite know, "I would have to do less to reach the same threshold."

"That makes a lot of sense" Jennifer says as in a tone of voice that tells me that we will be using this scale soon as well...whether I like it or not...

"Yeah, I thought so too..." Right then the phone buzzes again. "Sorry. I'll bet it's Dave again," Jan says as she rolls towards me and reaches down for her phone that is about an inch from my hip. As she reaches over, her breasts move to the side and her nipples brush against my arm as I try to get up and move away from her buzzing phone.

"Sorry about that, but thank you for your reaction," she says, referring to the growing erection I am experiencing which is clearly evident through the swim trunks. Jan reads the text and replies something quickly, rolls on her side to face the both of us and apologizes to Jennifer for referencing my penis.

"That things grows at the sight of anything, so I'm not offended that you caused that," Jennifer responds "Not that your breasts aren't beautiful...or erection worthy or...oh, whatever." Jennifer quickly backpedals, turning as red and embarrassed as I am having had my erection called to the attention of everyone.

"Well...that was awkward." Jan chuckles as she breaks the pregnant pause that ensued from all the apologies. "Anyway, sorry about the text. There will probably be more. Dave found this military thing. So, I think he was happy because when he showed it to me, he was somewhat excited to find something that we could both work on. I think he may have tricked me here, but when he showed it to me, he said that the guy's part was harder than the girl's part. I looked at both and I thought the girl's part sounded really easy. Maybe not the push-ups, but the run was going to be a cake walk. Dave said he wasn't sure about the guys' part. I didn't want to tell him I though the women's part was easy, so I told him I though the guys had the easier part."

The phone buzzed again. She answered it with a quick text and got back to her story. "I think I convinced him that the girl part was harder, but I also accepted the challenge that I could get it done before he could. That's where I went wrong and my big mouth got me into trouble."

The phone buzzed again, and again she answered the text with only a few words. Then, she stood up, grabbed the other folding beach chair that I brought with us and positioned it to face both of us head on. Now, this beach chair is much like the folding metal chairs with the cloth straps that one would find at picnics and campgrounds, except the legs on the chair are only a few inches off the ground. This shortness requires the seated person to stretch their legs out in front of them instead on down on the ground.

So now, Jan is facing me with her legs outstretched and her heels on the beach towel that I am using to lay on. She is seated in a chair facing us with her breasts fully on display. Jennifer is behind me in the other folding chair. Her chair faces the beach, but she is turned in the chair to face Jan.

"So, my big mouth and bragging got me in trouble. I bragged that I could get my part done before he could get his part done. Then the betting started. I bet that I could get done first and the loser had to take the winner out to dinner at the winners' favorite spot. The bragging continued as I got closer to the goal so we kept upping the bet. Eventually the bet turned sexual."

Her phone buzzed again and when she read it, another resigned look came across her face and "really?" fell out of her lips. She hands the phone to me and says "Dave wants you to take a picture of me topless and send it to him. He doesn't believe I'm topless. Whatever."

I take the phone and look at Jennifer, who seems to be becoming more comfortable with a topless woman talking with me, and I take the phone from Jan. I snap a pic of her topless in the beach chair and hand the phone back to her to send it to Dave.

"So, what did you end up betting?" Jennifer asks

As Jan sends the pic to Dave, she tries to speed up the story "We ended up agreeing that whoever lost had to be the sex slave of the winner for a whole day. It seems Dave picked today for some reason."

"Wow," Jennifer replies, shocked. "That's a bold bet. I would never bet something like that."

Jan's phone buzzes again and she makes a frustrated gesture and reads the text out loud to us "The sun is in the background. I can't see very well. Can you turn around?"

"Turn around?" I ask. "It's the middle of the day. Wait...," I say with a mischievous look on my face. "Hand me the phone." I stand and take the phone from Jan and I ask her to get up, turn the chair to face AWAY from us as I take a picture of the back of her head and the back of the beach chair and send it to Dave.

"That's gonna be funny...and he's not gonna like that," Jan says with a smile.

Not more than a few seconds go by before there comes a response from Dave. Jan reads it out loud to us again "Not that turn around!" She chuckles a bit before she reads the rest. "Turn to face the sun."

I think for a moment and chuckle a bit as well. I tell Jan to take her chair and set it the way it was to begin with, and I go around behind her and take the picture, again capturing the back of her head and the back of her chair, yet facing into the sun as requested. I send the pic to Dave and hand the phone back the Jan again.

"Ok. That's even funnier. We'll see what he thinks about that one," she says with a wry smile on her face.

When the text comes back, Jan throws her head back and laughs out loud. This makes her breasts bounce a little and piques our curiosity of what Dave's response was. Jan reads it out loud to us, trying not to laugh out loud as she reads "Who the hell is taking these crappy pictures?!"

Jennifer laughs so hard she even snorts a bit. Jan laughs at the snorting and both girls are off to giggle-land. I can't help but watch Jennifer's breasts bounce in her red bikini from the laughing and Jan's breasts bounce in the open air. I also can't help from broadcasting my enjoyment of the sight through my now erect penis. Jan snaps a quick picture of the tent in my bathing suit, types something quick before I can stop her, and sends it off to Dave.

We look at each other for a few seconds not really knowing how Dave will react to an erect penis being the one that is taking pictures of his half-naked wife. Dave responds with, "If it's a guy, why is he trying to hide the view instead of enjoying the view?"

That question made us all think. Not about why I am trying to obstruct the view, but how can we take a picture to send to Dave that answers his question in the most obnoxious (yet compliant) way possible. While we are discussing the next pic we should take for Dave, another text from him comes in. "He's enjoying the view, but I am not. Not fair."

This made us laugh all over again. Jan sent back the message of "if you didn't have to work, you could be enjoying the view. It's beautiful here." She hit the send button with an extra amount of flair and dramatics on that one.

Jan reads Dave's next text out loud to all three of us. "I still haven't seen the view. Send me a picture of your naked breasts on the beach."

All three of us think for a moment and then Jennifer comes up with a solution. "Lie down on your stomach with your breasts in the sand. I'll take a pic from the side so that he can see your naked breasts on the beach."

"Nice," Jan replies as she gets up out of the chair and begins to lay down on the towel.

"Wait," Jennifer responds. "To make it work, your breasts have to be in the sand"

"Oops. That makes sense," Jan concedes. Jan kneels down on the edge of the towel facing the ocean and then stretches her hands out into the sand, laying her naked torso gingerly on the sand trying not to get the sand in her face or in her hair. She lays down slowly and Jennifer and I watch as her nipples disappear out of sight into the sand and her breasts squeeze out a bit as she raised her arms up to support her forehead. Jennifer gets in close to frame the shot of the side of Jan's breast and the beach sand supporting it. She takes a few pictures and then informs Jan that she can get up and choose which one to send to Dave.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Text Directions

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds