• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 01

Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 01

Hello friends, my name is Deepak and I am from India. I am forty year old male from India. I am happily married now, recently I started writing. Initially I started off with my daily day to day life experiences but soon mind went into my early twenties and memories started flooding out like movie flashback. I was around 21 when I came across a big sexual turmoil that entirely changed my entire adulthood.

I was a typical studious Indian guy. Already crossed my twenties but was still virgin. I was totally behind completing my Masters degree back then. I used to live with my parents in Mumbai city in a small one bedroom apartment. My father and mother both were working. A mature couple was our neighbor. Suresh uncle was head of the health department in state government; he was working with Government, whereas aunt Radha was a housewife. Uncle was in his fifties and Radha aunt was around forty eight or forty nine. Suresh uncle was stout and fat, he was quite strict person but he used to behave pretty much kind to me. Both uncle and aunt were well mannered persons.

Even aunt Radha was also very and genuine lady. Unlike uncle she was very fair and tall, her face was quite impressive. Even though she was in her late forties she used to look quite beautiful. Her height was almost 6 feet and had an immaculate skin. Both uncle and aunt used to love me like their own son, maybe because they had no children. Even I used to consider aunt Radha was like my mother. I used to call her 'Radha mom' only. Radha mom always used to wear typical Indian Sari (Traditional Indian female attire). I had never seen her wearing any gaudy colors. She had waist length beautiful thick straight hair but due to age half of her hair became gray. Still that combination of jet black and silver color hair made her look more beautiful.

Main asset was her face. She had a smiling broad round face with fair complexion and neat, bright white set of teeth. Her eyes were not typically black but were brown, just like cat eyes. Radha mom was quite broad and well built. As she was nearing to her fifties, she became bit plump. Her serene and calm face always reminded me image of a goddess. I hardly had seen her wearing any glittery ornaments. Only thing she always used to be wear was her 'Mangalsutra' (Indian wedding necklace) and set of green colored bangles in her both hands. She was religious and traditional lady.

Unlike Radha mom, my mom was employed. She was a personal assistance of vice president of an IT company. She was very strict and disciplined lady. Even my dad used to afraid of her.

She was moderately tall, 5 feet 7" inch height, a very lean body, specifically her shoulders and arms were absolutely thin. Her face had sharp features, a very sharp nose and lean pointed jaw line made her looks quite appealing. She used to wear modern looking glasses. If you remove her glasses and look at her then you just feel that she is one of the fashion show ramp models just that her height was little less. Very sharp looking lady she was!

It was all going as usual until that summer vacation. I just done with my Masters final year exam and was totally free. One day Suresh uncle called me in and asked if I can accompany aunt Radha to their hometown. He further mentioned how they had planned this hometown visit to his aged father but now due to sudden office work he could not make it. So instead of aunt Radha travelling alone at night by train I could go with her. Anyways I was free so I instantly agreed to his plan. Next evening itself aunt Radha and I started our Journey. It was boring 12 hour train journey. Aunt Radha and I were chatting almost all night. She was asking about my studies and future plans.

She also mentioned about Suresh uncle's hometown. They owned a spacious 4 bedroom house there. It was situated outskirts of that town. Suresh uncle's father was a old man in his seventies. Aunt Radha was quite appreciative about him. Her mother in law passed away long back and now her father in law was living there. She also mentioned that her father in law adopted a orphan long back and he was living with him there. His name was Rakesh and he was 3-4 years older to me. Despite crossing his early twenties he was still in senior college. Rakesh was not a bright student. Incidentally Suresh uncle and aunt Radha both were born and brought up in that same town. It was only after marriage both shifted to Mumbai.

Finally we got down from train in the morning. Station was not at all crowded. It was a very small town. We started walking towards home. Since aunt Radha is also from same town she knew that place very well. She was looking quite excited to visit her hometown after long. I mentioned it to her,

"Mom (I used to call aunt Radha mom only), you are really looking happy to be here!"

"Yeah, it feels so nice when you visit your own place where you spent your crucial years of life!" Mom replied.

In ten minutes we reached home. Rakesh and grandpa welcomed us. Suresh uncle already informed them about our arrival. Both were really happy to see mom. Mom introduced me to them. Both were cordial to me. Rakesh showed us our rooms. We were tired and with lack of sleep so quickly went to our respective bedrooms to freshen up.

Two days passed; Now I got quite friendly with Rakesh. Soon I came to know he had some exam lined up so he was studying hard for that. Radha mom also kept herself busy in kitchen and in the evening she used to go out to meet her relatives/acquaintances. On third day Rakesh introduced us his friend Kailas. Kailas was his batch mate and used to live in same proximity. He was topped and hence Rakesh asked him to study with him so that Kailas can coach Rakesh. Kailas was a typical geek with spectacle. He had a lean bone structure and was extremely thin. I did not like him as he was continuously gazing at Radha mom. We all met him and then Kailas and Rakesh went inside.

Exam was around the corner and both were studying hard. Kailas' room was adjacent to my room and walls were thin. Whenever I used to sit or sleep on my bed I used to hear Kailas and Rakesh's study discussion as my bed was pretty much near to wall.

Rakesh's first exam paper went well. He was happy. Next exam paper was scheduled 3 days after. Hence Kailas and Rakesh both resumed their studies. Nowadays Kailas used to stay back home during night also. Radha mom made sure that both guys having their food. Even at nights she used to give them tea/coffee at regular intervals.

Just a night before second exam paper Kailas came late to our house. Rakesh was restless and was anxiously waiting for him. Finally around 10 pm he came. Rakesh was relieved. They both started studying. Around 11 pm I went to sleep after watching daily soap on TV. I quickly fell asleep. During midnight I woke up to pee. I woke up and sat on bed; same time I overheard conversation which was going on in next room. Kailas was mentioning he could not study here further and he has to leave Rakesh. Rakesh was pleading him not to go as Kailas was only source of coaching to him. But then what Kailas mentioned startled me.

Kailas said, "Rakesh, I know its hard for you to study without me but please understand I am getting distracted here. Thing is that I like aunt Radha and I want to make love to her."

There was a minute silence after Kailas' comments; maybe Rakesh was surprised with his stand. Finally Rakesh spoke, "Kailas, my friend, what are you saying? Aunt Radha is like mother to us. She is too old to be with you. How can you think about her that way?"

Kailas replied, "I am sorry Rakesh. I can totally understand your situation but last week our home's watchman told me one story that totally changed my perception towards aunt Radha. Our watchman - Rana is with us for last 20 years. He is in his fifties but with me he just like a friend. He is single and considers me his good friend. We often share many gossips and details. Rana heard the news that your aunt is in town and last week he told me before our house he was a watchman at aunt Radha's father's house. Rana claimed that he was aunt Radha's secret sex partner before marriage. They used to fuck each other like animals; even on day of aunt Radha's marriage he fucked her in the morning. But after aunt Radha shifted to Mumbai he never met her."

"What the fuck are you saying?" Rakesh yelled. "Oh damn! I know Rana. He is quite genuine guy. I never heard anything bad from his mouth."

"Yeah, that's what Rakesh!! I am also aghast by his story. And mind you I believe in him. Hence now I also want to make love to her. Rakesh, please understand it's necessary for both of us to get through this exam. I have to calm down my mind else I will fail tomorrow afternoon's exam."

Rakesh hesitantly replied, "Yeah, If you can't concentrate then even I will also fail. After all you are my savior in this examination." Rakesh kept mum for a while and again said, "Well, Do whatever you want but keep me out of it. Whatever is the case but I do not believe on that malicious story."

"Ok, Leave that to me. Just do one favor, Keep main door open at 8 am and you go out for an hour for some reason. I know by 8 o'clock grandpa must have left for temple. Deepak must be sleeping and aunt Radha must be in kitchen. Don't ask me why, where, what; just do it as I say." Kailas firmly said.

I did not hear Rakesh saying anything. I understood there is something going to happen tomorrow morning. I immediately switched on dim light and started analyzing wall which seperate our room. I desperately wanted to see what Kailas is going to do with my Radha mom. I was quite furious that time. How can Kailas and even Rakesh believe on such a crap narrated by a watchman? I decided if require I would not hesitate to hit Kailas in case he hurts Radha mom. To my luck I found a hole in the wall. It was under the bed hence was not instantly visible. I went under the bed and tried peeping through that hole. I was quite happy that it was giving me entire view of the room. I came out, quickly switched on my mobile alarm at 7:30 am with lowest voice and went to sleep.

I woke up sharp at 7:30 am and quickly turned off the alarm. I made sure that Kailas or Rakesh did not hear it. I locked my room from inside and went under the bed and started peeping through the hole. Kailas and Rakesh both were sleeping. Around 7:50 am Rakesh woke up and freshened up and woke up Kailas and left. I heard Rakesh was shouting

"Aunt Radha, I am going out to friend's house to get last minutes notes. I will back in an hour. Please wake up Kailas and give him coffee."

Radha mom replied from kitchen, "OK son!! Come back soon. Remember you have an exam at 2 pm. don't spend too much time out."

I heard the banging of door. Rakesh must have left. In next 5 minutes I saw Rakesh's room's door was slowly opening. A person walked in with cat's foot. He was wearing uniform. He must be the watchman - Rana. He woke up Kailas. Kailas waved at him and asked him to sit on chair facing room's door. Both kept waiting. After 10 minutes I could hear Radha mom walking towards Rakesh's room.

She was shouting while walking towards door, "Kailas beta (son)!! Wake up. It's almost 8:30, I brought you coffee."

Door opened. Radha mom walked in with coffee tray in her hand. She saw watchman sitting in front of her. Her hands shook and entire tray fell down. In a shock Radha mom shouted

"Rana!! You? Oh my god! What are you doing here?" Her voice was shaky.

By looking at Radha mom's reaction I realized indeed Rana was telling truth. Rana stood up instantly. He moved closer to Radha mom and replied with firm voice,

"Hello memsaab (madam)!! How are you? Don't worry I am not here to do anything. But my friend Kailas knows our story and all details. Please comply with his small requests and always pay attention to him else he will tell your husband that scars on your left bum is due to our 'sex a pade' accident."

Rana quickly left the room. Radha mom was stunned. Kailas now stood in front of her. Radha mom looked at him but said nothing. Kailas now took the command and asked for coffee. Radha mom was still in trance. After twice or thrice in loud requests of Kailas she came into her senses. She quickly went to kitchen and brought back cup of coffee.

Kailas took the cup and started sipping it. He sat on the chair and gazed towards Radha mom. She was standing there quietly with shame on her face. She was wearing white sari with pink boarder. Her face became all pink due to embarrassment. She was looking more stunning now. Kailas also must have noticed that. He quickly drank coffee and told Radha mom,

"Aunty, I have an exam in the afternoon. I am too much in tension. I need some stress buster."

"No worries beta (son)! Get a quick 15 minutes brisk walk and you will feel better. Walking is the best exercise to cheer up your mind." Radha mom smiled. It was clearly an attempt to recover self from previous incident.

Kailas quickly hit back, "I don't have that much time to walk. Why don't you quickly brush your mouth with my toothpaste?" He quickly removed his boxer short. No underwear, Kailas was wearing a short t-shirt. In few second he was sitting bottomless on chair. He was jerking his already harden dick with one hand. Frankly speaking, Kailas was an ugly creature. He was too thin and pale and was just 5 feet 2" tall. He was nothing in front of 6 feet tall and well built Radha mom.

Radha mom was shocked to see shamelessness of Kailas. At first she angrily hit back at Kailas,

"You bloody rascal!! Are you in your senses?"

But Kailas said nothing; he just kept gazing at Radha mom's face with lust. Radha mom soon realized her flawed side; she just stood there for a minute and then started walking towards Kailas. Suddenly she stopped and shouted, "What if Rakesh comes in?"

Kailas quickly ordered, "Just locked the door and quickly come here. I don't have much time."

With all guards down Radha mom obediently closed the door and quickly sat at bottom of the chair. She was quite tall hence her face was already above chair's sitting plane. Kailas slightly moved forward from chair his dick touch Radha mom's nose. Radha mom grabbed his dick by her hand and placed it in her mouth. She closed her eyes and started sucking it vigorously. Like a professional she removed her hand from his dick and placed it on his balls. She quickly started massaging those big hanging balls as well. Kailas was very weak but he had a quiet thick and long wood. He was all hairy on chest, back, thick beard on face but to my surprised there was a not a single hair on his dick or balls. It was all clean shaven. That time I did not even know people shave their privates. Radha mom violently sucking his dick, same timing massaging his balls. Her wedding necklace ("Mangalsutra") was wobbling in air and was hitting Kailas' balls. Kailas was also gone into trance he slowly started moaning. Radha mom increased her speed. Suddenly there was a knock on door. Rakesh was calling Kailas.

Radha mom totally scared and she gave up his dick. But Kailas kept composure and said,

"Rakesh, wait for 5 minutes. My coffee cup spill over here and aunty is cleaning up just behind the door. Hence she locked it. Please wait until she cleans up all." And he inserted his dick back in Radha mom's mouth and game continued. Within next one minute Kailas ejaculated in her mouth. I could see white semen oozing out of Radha mom's mouth. Radha mom quickly stood up and cleaned her face and mouth. By the time Kailas dressed up she cleaned the floor, quickly draped her scattered hair and opened the door with big artificial smile,

"It is done beta (son), Thanks Rakesh for waiting." And she quickly left the room.

Rakesh walked in and asked Kailas what happened. Kailas said,

"Rakesh, you just bother about your studies. But don't worry I will be here day and night to help you out in it." He smiled with a gloated face.

I just did not believe what I saw. It was a sheer madness. I just stunned with that incident. After an hour I went into hall. Radha mom was in kitchen. After 10-15 minutes she arrived in the hall with 2 two cups of tea. With a broad smile she handed me tea and sat in front of me on dining table chair and started sipping her tea while reading newspaper.

I casually started conversation, "Radha mom, Today you are late, by the time I come to hall you have already done with the newspaper."

Radha mom replied with equal calm and smiling face, "O yes son!! Today I woke up little late, so my schedule is off the track." She further giggled and said, "But sometimes it's fun to wake little late, isn't it?"

I just smiled. She was lying with absolute comfort. Same time Kailas and Rakesh came to hall. Looks like Kailas was leaving for his home. Rakesh mentioned, "Aunty, Kailas is leaving. He is going home; he forgot his hall ticket at home. He will go to examination hall from there only."

Kailas was staring mom. But as usual mom was totally calm. Not a slightest reaction on her face related to previous incident. She replied with smile,

"Ok, Kailas beta (son), all the best for your exam!!"

Kailas nodded and he left. For a moment I really felt previous incident was my imagination and nothing had happened there. Radha mom's innocent and serene face just wiped out my memories of that incident. But that was not the end and next 3 weeks just changed my life entirely.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Radha Mom's Family Affairs Pt. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 68 milliseconds