• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 05

Feeding Daddy Ch. 05

I was sitting in the recliner in Junior's room, rocking him as he had his breakfast, when Daddy came to the door. He propped himself against the doorframe and watched us with warm eyes, smiling gently. I beamed up at him.

"Baby girl, I'm going out for a while, I have some errands to run and have to see a few people - will you be OK for a few hours?"

"Sure, Daddy, not a problem. Did you get some breakfast - REAL breakfast," I asked with a half-severe look when he gave me an evil grin, "or do you want me to make something before you go?"

"Sweetie, the reason I'm here is to help you with things, not to give you things to do. Our new relationship changes nothing in that regard, you are not expected to suddenly wait on me," Daddy said quietly.

"I guess I'm not sure WHAT my specific role is now, Daddy, so I'm just kind of feeling my way?" I replied. "But making you breakfast isn't a huge deal anyway, and I would have offered that no matter what."

Daddy walked over, placed a kiss on the top of Junior's head and another on my forehead. "I know, baby, I know - and I love you for that, among many other things." He straightened up, and as he walked out, he said, "Don't worry, I'm fine. I'll see you in a few hours."

And so I was left alone with my baby and my thoughts. My mind was alternately in a rosy haze, the feeling of being newly in love tinting everything beautifully, making me sigh happily. But in the next minute it would switch to uneasiness, anxiously wondering how Daddy and I were going to make this work. Sure, I had faith in my father, but it's one thing to know he would always be there if I needed him, and a whole other thing to think he would find a way for us to live together as husband and wife!

My thoughts drifted, guiltily, to Victor. He was a good man, hard-working, honest, generous, devoted to his family. Victor ran his family business, a prestigious and but small chain of restaurants with locations in a select number of cities worldwide.

He was currently in Cape Town, South Africa, finalizing paperwork and getting some preliminary things taken care of. Unfortunately, things were taking longer than usual, and whereas he would usually only be down there a month or two for this part, this time he had already been down there for four months and might not come back for another two at this rate.

Thinking about him tore my heart in two, half feeling admiration, the other half, regret. I had always been so impressed with his level of dedication to the business. He was thirty years old, and had been in charge of the family business since he was 24 - unheard of in the industry. He was great at it, though. He would travel to the city being considered and, armed with research on local restaurants, visited those he thought would tell him the most about local preferences.

Before the pregnancy made it complicated, I would occasionally accompany him on these trips. But my own job prevented me from going as often as I would have liked - I, too, worked at MY family's business. We owned and operated an exclusive but not overpriced small chain of hotels.

I had started working with my father from the time I was 16, and as his only child and living family member, my whole life I had known I would one day inherit the business. I was a hard worker and a quick learner and I had gotten my BS in Business, going on to earn my MBA in record time. I wanted to focus on learning everything there was to know about our business, hands-on, so I was very motivated.

And our next project was for - Cape Town. Daddy had considered this location at several times over the years but once Victor's business had committed to making Cape Town its next location, Daddy really set the wheels in motion. Of course, the whole idea hinged on my moving there with Victor and Junior, where the three of us could be together while the two of us worked hard to expand our businesses.

At this thought, I once again groaned with dismay. What was I going to do? It was now inconceivable for me to move to Cape Town - I could no longer be with Victor, and it was ludicrous to think we would both move halfway across the world to South Africa and NOT be thrown together constantly at social and professional events. It was hard enough to have to face an "ex" without it being further complicated by maintaining a secret life with Daddy and all that in a foreign setting!

I wracked my brain trying to see what angle I was going to approach this situation from. Try as I might, I kept coming up with nothing, and after a couple of hours spent with Junior while thinking up one silly scenario after another, I finally gave up. I spent the next two hours trying to distract myself with more mundane activities, such as making a shopping list, doing laundry, and bathing, clothing, and feeding my son.

Eventually it was time for Junior's nap, and I put him in his crib. As always, he was soon out like a light, and I took the monitor with me and went to the kitchen to start figuring out dinner for later. Roasted chicken, couscous, and asparagus looked like a winner, and just as I contentedly close the refrigerator door, strong arms encircled my waist from behind and pulled me back against a strong, comforting male body. I gasped in surprise, then sighed when I inhaled the delicious aroma that was my Daddy. He smelled clean, a bit spicy, and so downright masculine that my entire body surged in response.

When Daddy lowered his mouth to my neck and started to alternately kiss, lick, suck, and bite at my skin, I could feel a tingling heat all over and an immediate rush of wetness in my cunt. His cunt. Oh yes...

Daddy raised one hand to my chin and turned my head toward him while simultaneously tilting it back so he could claim my mouth with his. His searing kiss left me reeling and the thought that this man was mine forever brought tears of joy to my eyes. Eagerly I turned in his arms so that I could throw mine around his neck and cling to him, pulling myself against him as if I were trying to fuse us together. Daddy growled in response, closing his arms tighter around me.

As if it had been weeks, not hours, Daddy and I kissed, licked, bit, and sucked at each other's mouth, desperately, as if our lives depended on not breaking the contact. His tongue rhythmically fucked my mouth, plunging in and exploring it, over and over again. His teeth captured my bottom lip and he drew it into his mouth, alternately licking and sucking on it, then switching to my tongue, and back again.

My tongue dueled with his, twisting around it, thrusting against it, and when I slid it up between his gum line and his upper lip, he gasped and shivered and drew me closer. Every now and then we would move our mouths to each other's neck, but it wouldn't last long, as our greedy mouths were far too impatient for the other.

Eventually the initial blaze of passion abated enough for us to just hold each other while trading softer, more tender kisses. Daddy sat on a chair and pulled me down to sit on his lap.

"God, I love you so much, Jennifer," my Daddy said between kisses. "I never knew how much one person could mean to me on this level."

"I love you too, Daddy, and I will never understand how I could get so lucky as to share this love with you, to find my true soul mate, to know I am only just beginning what will be an amazing life!"

"Yes, baby, it will be." Daddy drew back slightly and looked me in the eye. "I am confident things will work out for us. I've already set some wheels in motion, and soon I should know if the plan worked. If it does, we are pretty much all set. If not, then I'll move on to Plan B. For now, baby girl, all you need to know is that Daddy will take care of everything, ok?"

"Of course, Daddy, I totally trust you - always have, always will. I trust you and love you will all my heart, mind, body, and soul. Just let me know if there's anything I should be doing to help," I replied.

"Just believe in us, believe that it will work out, believe that we will get our happily-ever-after," Daddy said, looking deep into my eyes, holding my face gently in his hands.

I pulled his face close to mine and kissed him, sweetly, softly, gently, only just teasing his mouth with my tongue. It lasted all of 20 seconds, and then Daddy stood up swiftly, swept me up in his arms, sat me on the kitchen island, and crushed me to him. Just like that, we were devouring each other again.

Finally, Daddy broke our kiss. I was woozy with passion, feeling almost drugged with the intensity of it. I was aware of Daddy's mouth on my neck, but only peripherally. I was in such a fog of lust, love, and need. When Daddy started sucking on my nipples, I was brought back to the here and now by the orgasm that ripped through me. I cried out and slumped in Daddy's arms, and he looked up at me from my chest (WHEN had he opened my top and unhooked my bra?!) and he grinned triumphantly around the swollen nipple he had clamped between his strong teeth.

Daddy gave each nipple another good hard suck, and then he grabbed my skirt hem and pushed it up my legs. I purred in anticipation and obediently spread my legs so he could move between them. Daddy reached down between my legs and when he found my soaking wet panties, he smiled and sighed, "Oh, Jennifer."

Daddy slipped his fingers under the edge of my panties and pushed them between my slippery folds and straight up into my drooling pussy. He thrust two fingers in me, sawing them in and out for a few strokes, then pulled them out again. He brought his hand up to his face, held his sticky fingers beneath his nose and inhaled deeply before putting his fingers in his mouth and sucking them clean.

"You have the most delicious pussy I have ever tasted, baby girl, and it smells just as good as it tastes."

As if to prove this to me, he reinserted his fingers into my cunt and then brought his fingers up and held them under MY nose. It did smell good and when he pushed his fingers into my mouth, I was surprised how much I enjoyed the taste of myself.

Suddenly Daddy grabbed a chair and placed it at the end of the island and sat down. He opened my legs wider, holding them apart with his arms, and leaning forward, brought his mouth down onto my panty-clad pussy, sucking and licking me through the material. I lay back on the island, gasping and moaning, and my hands came up to grab my tits.

After about a minute, Daddy drew back and grabbed my panties by the edges, telling me to lift my ass for him, which I hurriedly did. He dragged my panties down and completely off, and then pushed my legs wide again. Once again he leaned forward and this time he fastened his mouth to my naked and dripping wet snatch. I orgasmed on the spot, hard, for the second time.

Daddy immediately started slurping up my juices, licking up and down my pussy lips, chasing the juices down to my asshole, then coming back up to thrust his tongue as deeply as he could up into my hole. He was a man possessed, tongue-fucking my pussy like there was no tomorrow, cleaning me out while making me cum and cream over and over again. I was shaking, panting, moaning, and gasping, and I was cumming like I had never cum before.

When Daddy withdrew his tongue from my hole and suddenly sucked my swollen clit into his mouth, I screamed. When his teeth closed on it while he fucked me his two fingers again, I passed out. Or at least that's what Daddy told me later - all I remembered was feeling as if I were being electrocuted, although not exactly painfully... I remember a flash of light behind my eyes and every inch of skin on my body feeling as if it had been on fire, and then... nothing.

When I finally came to, I was lying in bed, where Daddy had carried me. My pussy was still spasming like crazy, and waves of erotic vibrations were traveling from my cunt to the top of my head, the tips of my fingers and my toes, and I was weeping from the overwhelming intensity of my orgasms. Daddy was now lying between my spread legs, my clit was back in his mouth, but he was now only lapping at it softly, gently, helping me calm down.

After a couple of minutes I felt like I was finally somewhat in control of myself. Daddy moved up the bed to lie between my legs while he took me in his arms and kissed me again. I snuggled safely against his chest and lay my face against his warm skin, feeling the thudding of his heart. I was thinking about how nice it would be to stay right there all afternoon when the phone rang.

I reached lazily for the phone but Daddy's longer arm reached it first. He turned the phone to me so I could see the Caller ID tell me it was Victor calling. Daddy handed me the phone, and as I thumbed it to accept the call, Daddy moved slightly down and captured my left nipple in his mouth.

"Hi, Victor, how are things going over there? How are you doing?" I asked into the phone, my eyes moving down to meet Daddy's steady gaze.

"Hey Jen, how are you and Junior doing?" my - husband? ex-husband? - asked me. "Things down here are going well, I'm a bit tired, but happy with the progress, and I'm thinking I'll be able to get back - "

Victor broke off when I gasped loudly. Daddy had reached down and shoved two fingers up into my still sensitive and sticky cunt.

"Are you OK? What happened?" Victor asked.

"Sorry, sorry, I slipped on the rug in the hallway and thought I was going to fall," I replied. Daddy grinned. "What were you saying about coming home?"

Daddy released my nipple and rolled me on top of him. His gaze was calm and steady as his hands worked on unbuckling his belt, opening his slacks, and pushing them, together with his boxers, down his hips, freeing his beautiful and hard cock.

"Well, things down seem to be clicking into place and I'm thinking I might be able to get back in about a month, six weeks at the longest. But if it goes longer, that shouldn't complicate things, right?"

"Hopefully not," I replied. "We'll know more soon, though."

Daddy reached down and grabbed me by the ass, pulling me up his body. I could feel his thick, hard cock as my stomach slid over it. His hands slid around my legs and he pulled them apart so that I was straddling him, my skirt bunched around my waist.

"Yeah," Victor continued, "we probably should sit down with your father and start to work out the logistics for the move."

Daddy moved me a little further up his body until his cock was positioned at my pussy, and he pushed his hips up while pulling mine down, sliding his thick tool all the way inside my dripping and burning cunt. I bit back my groan to avoid any more questions from Victor, but Daddy wasn't as quiet.

"What was THAT?" he asked.

"Oh, just the TV," I replied. "You know how steamy daytime TV can get."

Victor chuckled. "Yeah, good point - and now I know why you were running and slipped on that rug!" he laughed. "And how is the baby doing? Any teeth yet? Any news?"

Daddy started rocking in and out, pushing me up so I was riding his cock, making it go as deeply as it could, and I had to be very careful to not give us away while my whole body was on fire!

"No, no, no teeth yet, but he's definitely doing a job on my nipples lately." Daddy smiled wickedly, pulled me down again, and pulled one into his mouth. He sucked on it quietly for about 10 seconds, moved to the other, repeated, and released.

As I sat back up and looked down at Daddy, he smiled lovingly back at me, grabbed me again by the hips, and started to help me move my pussy u p and down on his cock. I let Victor talk on about Cape Town, trying to make appropriate comments now and then, but unable to really focus on anything but the man who was now leading me to another amazing climax.

Part of me realized that this was wrong, that letting Daddy fuck me - while I fucked him back! - while on the phone with my legal husband was disrespectful and inconsiderate. But somewhere in my brain I knew that this was another way in which I could prove to my Daddy my submission to him was complete, and that gift to him made it that much sexier to me!

And I knew that Daddy knew that I was giving him this gift, and it made it hotter for him, too. Daddy quietly said, "I love you, my baby girl," then started to move me up and down, faster, harder, making me gasp again and even moan a little despite myself.

I slapped my hand over my mouth in an effort to spare Victor the indignity of hearing his wife's reaction to the huge Daddy cock that was fucking her in his own bed. My pussy started to clench and spasm around Daddy's throbbing, pulsing hot prick, and I knew it wouldn't be long for either of us.

Daddy took the phone from me and held it in his hand for a few seconds, as if he WANTED Victor to hear - something. Then he disconnected the call and powered the phone off. Later, I would tell Victor that my battery died and I was too engrossed in my TV show to bother plugging it in, but right now? Right now all I cared about was Daddy - making him cum, cumming with him, feeling him fill me up with his seed, giving myself to him again, forever, now, always, just losing myself to the feeling of his cock inside of me.

I started to bounce fast and hard on that huge prick, clenching and unclenching my pussy around it. The cock that had given the seed that had made me, now buried to the hilt IN me, soon to shoot more of that seed inside of me...

Just thinking about it made me wetter, and the more I thought about it, the more convinced I was that Daddy and I were going to need to talk about this soon, because I knew, without a shadow of a doubt, that I wanted - no, needed! - to have Daddy's baby!

For him to cum deep inside of me, to shoot his baby-batter deep in my cunt, right into my womb, to fertilize my egg and get me pregnant, and I would carry his child in me for nine months and then we would spend a lifetime loving our child with me... I needed to convince him!

But now was not the time. For now I focused on the orgasm that was building and about to come crashing down on us both.

Daddy sat up and turned so he could swing his feet to the floor, holding me steady, not letting his cock leave its home in my cunt. I locked my legs around Daddy's back and gasped as this position caused Daddy's pelvic bone to mash against my clit. Daddy slid me back and forth, forward and back, and I wrapped my arms around his neck again.

"I'm gonna cum, Daddy! I can't hold it much longer, I'm gonna cum! Please hurry, cum in me, please Daddy, fill me with your hot cum, do it NOW, please!" I almost screamed.

"Yes, baby girl, cum on Daddy's cock, cum for Daddy. Don't hold back, baby, Daddy's going to cum, Jennifer, he's going to fill your sweet pussy up, flood it with his cum, baby!"

I clenched my pussy harder, clasped my legs tighter, hugged his shoulders closer, ground my clit faster, and there it was! I felt it hit me like a tidal wave - I started to scream from the intensity of my orgasm, and Daddy covered my mouth with his. We both moaned loudly into each other's mouth, Daddy's ass and balls clenched up tight, and she shot ropes of hot cum into my womb as my pussy spasmed and gushed on his cock, orgasming over and over again.

"Oh my God, baby girl - I love you so much," Daddy said against my neck.

I collapsed against him, my tits smashed to his chest, my pussy wrapped tightly around his cock, refusing to let it slide out, his cock still hard and still oozing out the last of his cum.

"I love you, too, Daddy, more than you could ever know. I will love you forever and will do everything in my power to make you happy for the rest of our life together. There is nothing I wouldn't give you, Daddy; everything that I am is yours. Anything and everything you want, Daddy, anything and everything."

Daddy drew back a little and looked me in the eye. "Anything, Jennifer?" he asked hopefully.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Feeding Daddy Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds