• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 01

Harriet's Liberty Ch. 01

Harriet Harper did not cry at her mother's funeral, far from it. As a light rain fell on the few people in black that attended, most as local volunteers, Harriet did her best to control a smile of relief as the coffin was lowered into the grave. At 42, she had led a life as a spinster which had been enforced by the tyrannical woman, she venting her ire on the girl from the moment her father had left when Harriet was still a baby.

As a child at school she was the target of bullying by girls and boys alike, dressed in the most dowdy outfits her mother could find, and this had continued throughout her teens and beyond. Never allowed to develop relationships, she had managed to open a covert second life from her small bedroom by using her guile in convincing her mother to obtain a computer to administer her affairs. Though Harriet had not been allowed to use the password secured unit without her mother sitting close to ensure its use for household business only, she knew her mother was not too knowledgeable in modern ways, and had managed to ensure that a wi-fi service had been installed. The day that she secretly obtained a tablet, having saved the meagre allowance that her mother allowed her from her wage at the local library, after many months, was like being reborn to her. The small device so easily hidden from her mother, gave her access to the dark and sexual life she so desired.

Way into the small hours, she had built on-line relationships, dreaming of a time when she could reap her own vengeance on the world. Though her mother was the controlling and main perpetrator of her situation, her frequent exposure to the rude taunts of males with regard to her appearance and her obviously single unmarried status, had resulted in her evolving a healthy desire to punish and dominate members of the male gender. The adult sites made her yearn to feel a stiff rampant cock probe her sex, but those that centered on women being in charge gave her the most rewarding orgasms; she yearned to have a male at her feet, begging to be owned by her.

Her neglected and needy cunt tingled as she began to walk from the cemetery, even the plain black outfit she had bought for the funeral made her feel so sexy in comparison with her usual drab attire; it hugged her body and allowed her to express her femininity as none of her other clothes could. Her exit was postponed for a few moments by one of the few relatives who attended. Her Great Aunt Beatrice who was even older than her mother and who had turned up feeling a sense of duty and having nothing much else to do; she had never been close to her mother and was just as staid and pious. She seemed to sneer at Harriet as she addressed her, Harriet using all her resolve to look as solemn as she could.

'I do hope you shan't be too lonely in that big house all on your own.' Harriet fought hard to maintain her dour expression and suppress a smile.

'Oh not at all Aunt Beatrice, I am quite looking forward to it.' Her mother had begrudgingly left everything she owned to her daughter, and her acquisition of the entire estate had been a formality, a house long since paid for and a sizeable bank balance leaving her with no need to work. She had decided to keep her job for a while; there were some people there she was anxious to have see the change in her, not least some of the regular male customers who had been so cutting about her appearance. She had begun to strip her mother's large bedroom on the very day she learned of her passing, and the decorators who were now busy repainting the main bedroom and lounge were somewhat bemused at seeing the grey spinster transformed in a tight black outfit, leaving them goggle eyed as she stepped into the black limousine which arrived with the hearse.

Harriet strode back confidently, passing the dilapidated hairdressers with its usual clientele of sexagenarian women where her mother had insisted she have her hair done, onto a modern salon where she booked an appointment. The young girl looked at her plainly cut hair with an open-mouthed expression, bringing a wry smile from Harriet.

'Yes, I know; a lot of work for someone. Whatever it costs!' She ventured into the supermarket and bought a large bottle of rose wine and returned back to the house, pleased to see the decorators loading their van. One of them showed her the rooms which met with her approval and she gleefully slipped her debit card into the hand held reader. Closing the door behind him, she found the corkscrew, unused since Christmas, and uncorked the wine. She kicked off her shoes and lay back on the old settee she had spent so many evenings sat next to her overbearing mother, and laughed with a sense of pure elation, lifting her legs and slipping her pantie hose and panties off. She spread her legs and fingered her wet cunt to a satisfying orgasm, dreaming of the pleasures she would now indulge in.

The wine went straight to her head, and she giggled as she switched on the computer, ordering clothes both smart and risque galore by express delivery from various sites, downing another glass as the bright new things ordered reminded her of those rags in her wardrobe. She wobbled a little precariously as she ascended the stairs and ripped grey skirts, beige and pink cardigans, and plain blouses from the plain utilitarian wardrobe and drawers, piling them high on the bed. With a stupefied smile on her face, she stumbled back down the stairs with her arms full, out into the garden where she dumped the pile onto a stack of dried branches and leaves from rudimentary gardening maintenance, which had awaited igniting only when her domineering mother deemed was the correct time of year. She fetched a box of long matches from the kitchen and set the funeral pyre of her old world ablaze.

Bottle and glass in hand, she stood back and enjoyed the flames and smoke curl around her drab items, slowly consuming the things which had kept her down for so long. As she did so, she noticed a twitch in the curtains of the only other house with a view into her garden. Mr Edward Bryant lived alone there, a fifty-something year old who often leered at her, despite her plain appearance, and who on rare occasions had been invited in by her mother to assist when they had an issue with the plumbing or the like. He had always looked at her with a perverse smile on the moments her mother's back was turned, and she had felt his eyes undress her, trying to imagine the not unshapely figure which lay below the unflattering clothing which now flamed.

Bryant played with his cock as she looked toward the twitching net curtain; she was alone now and his dirty mind fantasised about her succumbing to his worldly ways, he taking full advantage of her. She knew nothing of sex and would be desperate and easily manipulated he thought, as he thumbed his bell-end with cock fast erecting. His cock swelled to a firmness as he stroked, she looked so different already in the tight black skirt. Harriet's cunt tingled as she downed another glass of the half empty bottle of wine, and thought of the treat she'd give him. She placed the glass down on a paving stone and filled it again, leaving it and the bottle there before going indoors, knowing the watcher would expect her return to drink it. The leering male's cock softened a little with the disappointment of her departing from his view, but the wine heralded her return, he stroked hard to maintain his erection as he thought of showing the obviously shy and reserved virgin what pleases a man.

Harriet quickly unbuttoned the blouse and skirt, letting them drop to the floor before unfurling her bra and letting her full breasts express excitedly poking nipples, swinging the garment over her shoulder with a grin, and then composing herself as best as the effects of the wine would allow, she casually strode naked into the garden, picking up a long garden cane from a pot by the door. Bryant could not believe his eyes as the woman he had mentally undressed many times over the years, stood with legs slightly apart, hands flexing the cane and staring straight up at the twitching net curtain. His cock boned to an immediate hard erection as he ogled the impressive body which surpassed all his perverted imaginings, and the cane changed his perception of her meek and innocent 'there for the taking' image forever. Harriet's cunt tingled with a lush sense of erotic and deliciously dominant pleasure as she allowed the middle-aged pervert a good view of her fine breasts and body, enhanced by the stern promise of the cane, knowing he would be wanking like a fourteen year old boy on finding a discarded edition of Playboy for the first time.

She poked out her tongue and slowly licked her lips before turning slowly to allow him a rear view, then keeping her legs as straight as she could, slowly bent over to pick the wine glass from the paving stone. The incredible sight of her beautifully rounded arse as she held the position, was more than Bryant could take; he moaned in ecstasy and shot a healthy load of hot seed all over the wall and sill below the window, following it with several satisfying spurts as he spent in a rippling orgasm of disbelief. Harriet lifted the glass and turned, smiling with satisfaction as she saw the net curtain pulled taut and skew to one side, guessing the outcome of what had occurred beyond it correctly. Bryant dropped to his knees and gasped as the warm spunk dribbled down his knuckles from his spent cock, his eyes peering over the sill, still trying to comprehend the magnificent transformation and the exquisite form that resulted from it. Her body... and that cane. He would wank several more times that evening as he recalled the glorious vision of that beautiful arse, and the fact that he had been living next door to a dominatrix. His lust now took on an air of respect as he viewed her from an entirely different angle.

Harriet basked in the glory of her freedom, allowing the warm breeze to caress her naked flesh as she sat and assumed poses with the cane, consuming the rest of the wine while the fire consumed her past, laughing to herself in knowing the creep behind the curtains was probably feasting over her. Bryant held the lens of a small digital camera to a larger hole in the pattern of the nets, and clicked away. He had thought of knocking at her door prior to her exhibition, on the premise of offering his condolences, then risking making a pass at her. He now felt that she may eat him alive, and was content to take pictures which he would wank over later. He remained slumped by the wall with his knees aching till she felt the cooler air as the fire died down and walked slowly indoors, smiling up at the window.

The smell of fresh paint didn't go too well with the effects of the wine as she walked into the newly decorated bedroom and slumped on the bed, but nothing could dampen her spirit. She stared at the ceiling with a broad smile as it seemed to move around a little, then closed her eyes as she dreamed of the deliveries which would arrive over the next couple of days; Monday and her return to the library could not come quick enough.

It was as though Christmas had arrived early the next morning, Harriet excitedly undoing the various packages which arrived, having awoken with a slightly sore head she had showered and shaven her cunt nice and smooth to accommodate the silky and lacy lingerie she had ordered; the feeling as she slipped on a pair arousing her instantly. She squeezed on a pair of bright new stilettos and sat at the mirror experimenting with the cosmetics which had arrived and was soon ready for the salon. Her cunt bulged as she sat at the computer, ordering whips, canes and all manner of pleasing sexual devices as she prepared to engage the final necessary ingredients; as many submissive males as possible. Alone in her bedroom when her mother was still around, she had drooled with envy over contact's experiences on attending munches with other like minded women and the willing males they sought. Tonight she would attend a local one too.

Her nipples poked hard in the uplifting bra beneath the silk blouse as she pulled on a tight pencil skirt and studied the taut and pleasing lines of her calf muscles, extended sweetly by the stilettos. They hurt her feet a little, but the pain was nothing compared to that she was now rid of forever. She slipped on a short tight black jacket and strutted out to visit the salon. She took her time in passing the house next door, bending to feign adjusting her shoe in front of the bay windows. From within, the ever ogling Bryant stood naked stroking his cock as he took in the tightly skirted arse of the apparition that now frequented his neighbouring house. He had spent the night printing off pictures of her, sticking them to his bedroom walls and masturbating hard between looking at them and various S&M sites on his computer. Though she remained at arms length, it was a new dawn for his perverted life too.

Harriet enjoyed the attention of the girls at the salon who were more than complimentary about her appearance. She looked admiringly at the slender blonde who fussed over her, wondering just how many cocks she'd sampled already, though only half her age; did she do as she was told or was she in command of her male? Harriet's mind was full of probing questions about anyone now that she had total freedom. The girl looked at her in the mirror.

'How is it you've let your hair go without a proper cut? I can see you're a woman who likes to be 'just so' - we'll soon have your husband thinking you have another man.' Harriet grinned, she intended to have another and another, but none of them a husband. She spent that Friday just idling about town; with her hair completing the picture it gave her great pleasure just to feel the eyes of leering males watch her strut on her heels; she could not wait to dominate one of them, the thought of attending the munch meant she'd need to change her panties before she went; her state was one of constant arousal.

Black silk panties and suitably matching lingerie were chosen for her debut at a local country inn on the outskirts of the town, her legs felt so smooth in the black stockings below her chosen black skirt with subtle but inviting split up one side; the black stilettos were a little less uncomfortable than those she had worn earlier, and she strode away from the cab in full confidence. Someone attending this evening was going to get very lucky indeed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Harriet's Liberty Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 144 milliseconds