• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lissane Saga Ch. 01: Meeting Mistress

Lissane Saga Ch. 01: Meeting Mistress

Lissane came home from another day of tiring work. She worked in a place worse than hooters, men could be shameless. Though, she felt no sexual attraction to them she didn't dislike them. The blonde kicked of her shoes before walking down a carpeted hall towards her room. "I'm home.." she said, though she lived with none but a spoiled white-haired cat named Sorata who meowed at her as a response.

She sat onto the plush purple blankets of her bed and opened her laptop. After typing in a password she was in, the first thing that popped up automatically was a familiar chat room. It was innocently named 'Brøken'. That was to make others that weren't in the loop if looking at the tab to think it was a random chat room. The color scheme was changeable depending on the user and Lissane chose a grey scale.

Høllow_Eternîty: I'm home

It was something Lissane had been saying in the chatroom forever. She was quite popular in the dirty chatroom and had made quite a few friends.

PussyIsKing: Welcome

Chained_Mirrors: Welcome

SarahBear: Heyyyy!!

14U: WE MISSED YA BITCH

YourSlave: *Kissses*

Rikki4Life: You missed some funny shit

She talked to those six the most, she knew Pussy was a guy who's gender association was female. His birth name was Dean but he changed it to Krissy. Sarah and Rikki's names were obvious and they were 24. 14U was Mary at 32, YourSlave was a Russian by the name of Victoria and Chained was a 23 year old Brit by the birth name of Arisa but she called herself Risa. They all knew in return knew Lisane's name, gender and that she was the youngest at 21.

Høllow_Eternîty: What?

Rikki4Life: Pussy reached his climax 4 us fingering his ass on cam

PussyIsKing: Her.

Rikki4Life: U no what ah meant mate

Chained_Mirrors: Was that supposed to be British?

Rikki4Life: :D

{Private Message}Chained_Mirrors: I bet you're horny right now slut.

Chained_Mirrors: That was racist gurl frieend.OBAMACARE

Rikki4Life: Was that was supposed to be a black person?

{Private Message} Høllow_Eternîty: A little..

Lissane was a bit surprised by it. It seemed Chained always knew when she was aroused. Lissane rubbed her thighs together, they were really erogenous areas. "N..nhh." a small moan escaped her lips.

{Private Message}Chained_Mirrors: Rub yourself through your panties and turn the sound on for me.

Lissane obeyed unquestioningly as she always did. She turned her sound on but only for the woman. She then brought two fingers down to her panties, rubbing her pussy softly through the soft white material of her panties. It was simply considering she'd been wearing a skirt. "Ah... hah... it feels, ahn, good!" She seemed to get more excited masturbating when it was with Chained. She leaned back and spread her legs to allow herself more access. Though accidentally she ended up pressing a few buttons on the remote and turning the news on where it droned on about California politics.

{Private Message}Chained_Mirrors: Is that your TV? You live in Cali? Move the panties to the side.

"Ah... yes Mistress. On the coast too." She said easily as she pushed her panties aside to rub herself directly. Her and Chained had been having this type of relationship online for a long time. Honestly Lissane was in love with her.

{Private Message}Chained_Mirrors: So do I. Do you know the Little Bytes Cafe downtown?

"Y-yes! I do! It's still open do you wanna-"

{Private Message}Chained_Mirrors: Be there in thirty minutes.

Chained_Mirrors Logged Out

Lissane re-arranged herself though her pussy was still wet. She grabbed her purse and was out the door soon enough. It took a short drive from her apartment in her modest VolksWagen to end up waiting outside the cafe. Only then did she realize she was still in the black pencil skirt, white button up blouse and lab jacket she'd come from work in. She was a marine biologist and at five foot four and a petite figure guys tended to treat her like a toy.

Many faces passed in that ten minutes but the moment she laid eyes on the brown-blonde haired striking woman she knew that it was her. "Risa?" Lissane jumped in place, her own light blonde hair flowing with her. The woman gave her a rather critical look before a half smile appeared on her face. "You came early?" She gave a small chuckle at the gesture.

"Aris-" Lissane started to say but she was cut off by "Mistress."

"Y-Yes, I meant mistress... I was excited so.." She looked off, rubbing her neck in slight embarrassment. "Lets eat then." Arisa patted her back to get her to begin walking in the cafe.

The last thing Lissane remembered was the strong aroma of coffee, then she was tied up, suspended from a basement. "NNNH! NNNH!" She began protesting loudly, though her mouth was duck taped and she was almost sure protesting would've done no good anyways. She was tied up eagle style so there was not a chance of her grabbing something sharp.

Suddenly a wave of pleasure racked her body, she'd somehow become extremely aroused. The lips of her shaved pussy began to get wet and after a little she could hear the 'plop' of drops of her juices hitting the floor. It was utterly humiliating, and that made it feel all the better.

Out of nowhere the sound of footsteps approached her, Arisa's face coming into view. Without speaking she bent down, licking at Lissane's dripping cunt. "A-ah! Mistress!" She called out, a bit loudly. Arisa held the woman's hips still, darting her tongue into the woman's hole. She sucked slightly, enjoying the slightly sweet taste of the moaning Lissane.

She moved her tongue in and out quickly. Her face practically in the woman's soaked pussy. Lissane's moans got louder and louder as Arisa's tongue darted faster and faster. She swung her hips in closer and threw her head back, cumming then and there. Though, she ended up squirting right into Arisa's mouth. Arisa treated it just like a water fountain and left her mouth open, drinking the liquid when she was done.

Next she put a collar on the woman with a small smirk of pride. "You belong to me. You are my property." Arisa said firmly, dragging her tongue across her lips. She was dressed in grey sweats and a white tank that showed off her large breasts perfectly. Her blonde-brown hair was in a messy bun and her hazel eyes seemed to be almost amused.

"Yes... Mistress." Lissane submitted to the woman easily and without question. "Good girl." Arisa cut the ropes slowly with a nearby box knife so Lissane could stand to her feet. "From now on your pretty little prissy can't cum until I say it can. Got that?" She spoke, gesturing the small blonde to follow her up the stairs.

"Yes Mistress."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Lissane Saga Ch. 01: Meeting Mistress

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 478 milliseconds