• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 05

Indecent Connections Ch. 05

I woke up but didn't feel like opening my eyes to fully get up. Ava was no longer in my arms so I stretched my out to try and find her. When it became clear to me that she wasn't in bed I opened my eyes to look around the room for her, still no sign. Finally her whereabouts became clear as I heard plates and things moving in the kitchen. It was just past nine so it was a fairly normal time to get up. I was still bare ass naked so I grabbed my bathrobe to be a little more tasteful. Little Ava was making us breakfast; she was wearing some of the new clothes that I had bought her yesterday. She didn't notice me at all when I came into the kitchen. I took the opportunity to sneak up behind her and take her into my arms.

She jumped in surprise but knew soon enough that it was just me. I looked down to see she was making my favorite breakfast of blueberry pancakes with bacon. Ava continued to hum while working clearly accustomed to working around another person like this. Even when I stole some of the blueberries out of the bowl on the side she didn't reprimand me like she usually did.

"I got up and you weren't in bed?"

"I woke up and thought it would be better to make breakfast for us since you were still asleep."

"Don't get out of bed without my permission again; and what are you wearing?"

"Well, I put on some of the things that you bought me yesterday. Is it not to your liking; I can change. I'm sorry I got up without your permission, it won't happen again sir." I kissed her cheek and told her she was a good girl. To let her finish what she was doing I sat down in my chair at the table. She didn't take much longer to put my food on a plate to eat. Ava brought both the plates she had made to the table for breakfast. We ate in silence simply because our mouths were too busy being stuffed. I was the one who finished first because Ava was trying to be at least a little lady like in her food consumption. I relaxed and waited until she was finished to say something.

"Ava I don't want you wearing that today; go put on one of the lingerie I bought you."

"You want me to wear lingerie all day." She was nervous about my demand but didn't seem too against it. I got up grabbing the morning paper she had brought in. Ava was grabbing the plates to clean up but I stopped her by reaching down and giving her a kiss.

"Finish them after you change. I'll be waiting in the living room when you're done." She nodded and went off to her room where her clothing was. Television was starting to sound really good to me so that's what I went to go do. While I was doing that I caught a glimpse of Ava walking back to the kitchen. She was wearing my favorite one which was a purple baby doll style lingerie that was mostly sheer. My dick grew harder for her just imagining what she looked like washing the dishes at the sink wearing that.

In another few minutes she was finished and coming into the living room. I drew my eyes away from the TV to look at her leaning against the door frame. She was the picture of sexuality the way she could stand there quietly smiling and get me hotter than ever before. The way she crossed her arms over her chest pushed her tits up and made them look more voluptuous. It was such a casual moment but it had so much love between us. I called her over with a wag of my finger. Ava sauntered over to me and made a move to sit on the couch. I stopped her though,

"Ah, ah, ah no couch for you just yet. On the floor between my legs; I think you'll be more comfortable down there." She gave me a raised eyebrow look but still sat down right between my knees. We kept watching the show that I had put on in a comfortable silence. After some more time passed I started playing with my hair a little bit and she responded by leaning her head on my knee. I decided that I wanted a little bit more morning entertainment for myself. With a light tap Ava knew to turn around to see me starting to unzip my pants. She watched with excitement in her eyes as I fished out my cock.

"Make me real happy now baby. Then I may be inclined to make you a little happy."

"Yes, sir" She started dutifully working on my cock. It made it all the better for me that she was 'beneath me' so to speak. That I could continue watching TV while I had a beautiful woman servicing me; it was like a man's best dream. I was getting into all this when my cell phone started ringing on the coffee table. Ava stopped her slurping and looked over at the phone. She handed it to me when I reached out my hand. The caller id said that it was Eric my best friend. Ava was looking up at me waiting for me take the call, she must have been expecting me to finish before letting her continue but that wasn't my plan.

I answered the phone and said hello to my friend. Just as Ava moved to turn around and face the TV to wait for me to finish but I took hold of her hair. Once her attention was back on me I snapped and pointed own to my crotch. It was clear what she wanted but Ava didn't dive in like she usually did. She was shaking her head trying to tell me that she couldn't do it. I didn't let my phone conversation pick up on what was going on but I grabbed Ava's chin and gave her a stern look. She understood what I was saying and nodded her head to tell me she was giving in.

"No, sorry man I can't get together tonight I have plans. Yeah I actually am going on a date. This time it's not going to be the bros first. This date has been planned since Friday so I can't cancel on her now. I'm fine man, listen I'll talk to you later alright. Yep, see you then bye." As the conversation with Eric went on I grabbed the back of Ava's head and forced her down farther. She responded to it seemingly forgetting all about the person on the other line. Little Ava was more than happy to choke down my cock like she had done several times before this. When I was going to cum I pulled her off and started stroking myself off.

She expected me to squirt in her mouth so she opened her mouth wide. Before letting go I grabbed her hair and pulled her head back to expose her chest fully to me. I came on her boobs and most of her chest. Ava looked down to see what I had done but didn't move to wipe it off of her even as it started to drip down into her bra cup.

"Sir, can I have a tissue to clean myself up?" Her question sounded more like a hope that she knew wasn't going to be answered.

"No, I think today that I want to see how many times I use you. Hopefully by the end of the day you'll be just covered." She smiled but looked down at her chest a little nervously. I could understand it. She didn't know that I was going to let her shower before bringing her home so it must be nerve racking.

"Are you going to keep me hidden then?"

"No, I'll parade you around this house. But, I know what you are asking; if someone comes in I'll protect you no matter what it takes. This right here is only for me, not even our parents get to see this." I took her hands and she got enough of a hint to climb up and straddle me on the couch. My hands roamed up and down her abdomen as we looked into each other's eyes. Ava took a bold move and kissed me, which in turn enticed me to kiss her back. We broke it off and Ava was grinding against me just begging for more with her body. Sighing I slid my hands up her arms and interlocked our fingers together. I kissed the back of her hand and gave her another light kiss. Sitting back in my chair I could see how excited she was about the events unfolding.

"So, what do you say we open up that box?"

"If it will please you sir; the toys inside did look very enjoyable." I got up taking her up in my arms with me. She squealed, but it was a happy one as I carried her to my bedroom with her legs wrapped around my waist. I plopped her down on the ground and went to go retrieve the box and key. The box I gave to Ava and I took the key. Then I took her over to the guest room just for a change of scenery. I placed her right in the middle of the room and started circling like a vulture would its next meal. When I was back to being behind her I stepped forward and pressed up against her back. I made extra sure to push my hard dick into her backside to let her know about it.

"You know I was thinking, I don't get a lot of visitors." I started rubbing her arms sensually. "What do you think I could possibly do with a large space like this, hm? Oh, what to do, what to do?"

"Sir?"

"Yes my little toy?"

"We can turn it into my room? It can be a playroom for us to be together. If that's what you want sir."

"I do like the sound of that. That box won't be able to hold everything I have in store for you eventually. I'll think about it, but for now get on your knees slut." She disappeared from my immediate sight to drop down. It was picturesque the way she looked kneeling down with the box nestled into her lap. She kept her head down and I took another lap around her.

"Give me the box Ava." She lifted the box above her head so I wouldn't have to reach down for it. I took the handcuffs, nipple clamps and butt plug out of the box and put two out of the three on the nightstand.

"Put your hands behind your back." I was making sure to keep my words to her short and calm. Ava did exactly that and even raised herself up on her knees so I wouldn't have to bend down too far to put the cuffs on. Once they were clicked into place she dropped back down. Her eyes never went above my waist as all times. I was looking at my good work when I bumped into a table. When I looked back at it I got a crazy idea. It took me a minute to map out how it was going to work so I continued to look back and forth between Ava and the table. With my mind made up I started dragging the table to the center of the room.

"Sit up here lovely lady." I told her patting the table. It was a little taller than her so she needed help to get up without her hands. Her legs dangled off the edge which made me think that using this table was an even better choice. She had less control if she couldn't use her legs for stability. Ava would have to have complete faith in my ability to protect her. Caging her in against me I put both my hands on either side of her on the table. A devilish smirk was playing on her lips as she watched my every move. I started at her neck but didn't go far down with my mouth; my hands however fondled her covered tits. With a gentle tug I pulled her tits out and fondled her. The table was close enough to the nightstand where I had placed the other things so I could grab the nipple clamps.

Ava must have known I had grabbed something but I doubt she knew just what. The nightstand was to her back when I took them out and she wasn't really paying attention to what my hand that wasn't on her was doing. I pulled back so that I could put the clamps on. Ava definitely enjoyed it as I put them on. The chains made a jingling noise as she moved around a little to get used to it.

"Be back in a minute." I told her giving a delicate kiss. At nearly a run I went to go get my condoms. When I returned I stopped at the doorway and leaned against the frame. It just seemed too good to pass up a chance to look upon such a great view. It was enjoyably obscene to see my little sister in baby doll lingerie, with her hands tied behind her back and two nipple clamps pulling it all together. My dear little girl was more than excited enough to get fucked again. I was weighing my choices of how to do her. I had taken her in missionary more than enough times so I decided to do a little something else. Being as gentle as I could I flipped her over onto her stomach. I kind of liked the way it panned out because the table was narrow enough that her tits, along with the nipple chain, was hanging over the table's end.

Ava was still small enough that her feet could only touch the floor with the tip of her toes. She was completely at my mercy and I loved it. When I went to go get my condoms I also wanted to bring some lube. Unfortunately for us there was none left so I was going to have to improvise again. I spit on her hole and started massaging her open for me. Ava of course started moaning and moving her ass. I slapped her hard and she yelped in pain.

"Stop with your fidgeting, let me do what I want with you. Your job is to stay and just take whatever I give you. Next movement from you and I'll punish you again."

"Yes sir, I apologize for moving. It won't happen again."

"Your right it won't." While we were talking I took the time to put on the condom. The other times I was very gentle as I went into her. This time I changed it up a little and started pushing in without stopping. I was still careful to go slowly at first but I didn't give her the small breaks that I had before. I used her hands as leverage to really get going. She moaned and groaned about how good she was feeling. It came to a point where I was no longer fucking her; I was a battering ram knocking down all her doors. Using her cuffs I pulled her up so her chest was off the table. The chain was rattling making me more aware of them swaying back and forth.

"Oh sir, can I cum for you sir. Please, it feels so good."

"Not yet girly, I'll give you permission when I feel like it." I was suckling on her neck as I pistoned in and out of her. There was a crazy idea that passed through my mind that I wanted act out. I grabbed Ava's waist and pinned her against me; this was so I could give her another loving kiss. That is before I did something most would consider cruel. As soon as our kiss broke I took the chain attached to the nipples and put it up to her mouth.

"Keep it in your mouth baby. Don't drop it honey." She put the chain between her teeth and I kept ramming into her. We had been together enough times now that I knew exactly when she was going cum. She was holding on as much as she could but she wasn't going to last much longer. I kept her holding it back for another minute or two and then I grabbed her hair hard. With my other hand I pushed on her back. This made the chain very taunt and pulled on her nipples more. The most adventurous part of this plan was when I gave her permission to cum.

"I'm going to let you cum soon baby; are you ready for it." Ava couldn't answer with the chain in her mouth but her moans and hums told me that she was. She was even being good to not squirm underneath me. I knew the minute that she came I was next to release. My motions got more intense as we reached the end.

"Ava, it's time to cum. Cum really hard for me; you need to spur on my orgasm too you know." Ava began to convulse with her orgasm. The grip I had in her hair allowed me to pull back her head very quickly. With the tight grip she had on the nipple chain it tore them right off her nipples. The added sensation obviously shocked her as she free fell into a second orgasm following her first one. It was the loudest I had ever heard her during an orgasm. Seeing her extreme pleasure I had to release mine. The condom was off in less than a millisecond and I emptied out all of my spunk onto Ava's slim back.

It came as no surprise that Ava just laid there taking the world back in. She clearly did not know what was going on around her while those two orgasms shot through her. The handcuffs came off and I carried her like a princess over to the bed. She was nearly asleep by the time we walked the short distance in the room. I laid her down and tucked her in, then I sat by her petting her head as she snuggled close to me.

"Thank you sir, I'm happy to be of use to you."

"Such a good girl you are Ava. Go to sleep now; I have to go get some things at the store. While I'm away I want you to rest. Do not get out of bed without my permission." I got up to leave but she grabbed my shirt.

"Sir, may I have a kiss before you go?"

"Of course you can baby." I kissed her. Ava settled back into the bed and I pulled the covers up again. She closed her eyes to rest and I couldn't resist giving her another kiss on the forehead.

"I'll be home soon."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Indecent Connections Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 251 milliseconds