• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Naughty Confession

My Naughty Confession

When I was twenty-three going on twenty-four my libido was in overdrive but because I'm bi-sexual and didn't want commitment I'd recently ended my relationship with a man who wanted us to get married and enjoy a normal family life. I'd been to a couple of sex parties since then and had become very promiscuous engaging in every kind of sexual activity with men, women and couples. I was completely obsessed with sex and made a conscious effort to seek out new and exciting ways to satisfy my carnal curiosity.

I have a deliciously naughty secret from that period in my life that I've decided I now want to reveal.

One Sunday morning when I was still living at home with my family I was flicking through our local paper and I noticed an interesting advert in the classified section. A filmmaker was looking for broad-minded men and women over the age of eighteen to make adult films. It said that looks were unimportant and no acting experience was required so I made a note of the telephone number and decided to make further enquiries.

Everyone I know watches porn and the idea of being in a sex film really appealed to me so later that morning I picked up the telephone and dialled the number. A woman with an American accent answered and I told her I was interested in the advert. She asked my age and then gave me a website to look at. "If you're still interested after you've seen the kind of material we produce just call me back," She said.

I went straight to my computer and easily found the website, which was showing hundreds of graphic hardcore images that you could click on to see a video. I looked at a few before deciding that I definitely wanted to do it so I 'phoned the woman back and we arranged for me to visit their place the following Thursday. She explained that I needed to bring photo ID and that no fees were payable either way. That was fine with me, as it was just the thrill I was seeking and I confirmed that I would be at the address that she gave me at around eleven in the morning.

Apart from the expectation that I'd be having sex with a complete stranger I had no idea what would happen and I was feeling a bit nervous. I found the place easily enough and parked my car alongside the others that were lined up in the driveway of a large detached bungalow.

I didn't know what I was supposed to wear but I figured that whatever I wore would soon end up on the floor so I opted for jeans and a loose fitting blouse with skimpy micro panties and a matching bra underneath. I'd made sure that my pussy was perfectly smooth and I'd used the douche on the bidet to clean myself properly internally.

I rang the doorbell and heard the click-clack of high-heels on a solid floor. When it opened a very tall and attractive woman in her early forties with a slender figure and short reddish brown hair greeted me. She wore stylish glasses, black high-heeled shoes and absolutely nothing else. She had nice firm breasts and a tiny tuft of feminine hair just above her lovely slit and when she spoke and beckoned me in I realised that it was the woman I'd spoken to on the 'phone.

She led me to a table in the hallway where some papers were spread out and she asked for my ID to check that I was over eighteen. Then she invited me to sign a simple form. "It's just to avoid any misunderstandings Honey," she said reassuringly.

I signed the form to confirm that I was there of my own free will, that no payment had been made or received and that I agreed to explicit sexual images of me being displayed on the internet and elsewhere. Then she led me across the hallway to a door, which she opened.

"My husband's in here Honey," She said, "He'll be doing the filming," And then she ushered me into the room closing the door behind me.

I was greeted by three men in the room who didn't stand up but gave a chorus of, "Wow, she's a babe," And similar complimentary remarks. I smiled and the man sitting in the chair spoke with an American accent and invited me to sit between the two men on the edge of the king-size bed.

The room was comfortable but a bit bland with cheap looking prints on the walls and a fitted fabric bed cover in a burgundy colour and the two men seemed pleasant enough. They weren't especially handsome in fact one had quite a big nose but they were slim, polite, well groomed and clean looking.

The guy in the chair started to ask me some questions about myself and I blatantly lied about my job. In reality I work in a boutique selling exotic lingerie and sex toys but to avoid any awkward questions I often tell strangers that I'm a schoolteacher. I think it makes me seem more demure and innocent but I don't suppose these guys could've cared one way or the other because I was just there to be filmed having sex with them. However, maybe the prospect of a shy schoolteacher wanting to do it has a little more mystique than a brassy shopgirl who handles dildos every day.

No introductions were made and it wasn't really necessary because we weren't there to make friends. The American asked me if I was comfortable about what was going to happen and I said that although I was little bit nervous I really wanted to go through with it

He asked, "Having seen these two dudes are you absolutely sure you want their dicks inside you?"

"Oh yeah," I replied without hesitation.

He asked me why I'd responded to the advert in the first place and I said that I'd never been filmed having sex before and it also thrilled me to imagine a global audience masturbating as they watched me doing it.

The guy on my left then reached over and squeezed my breast gently. He asked me if I minded and I said that I didn't. The guy on my right then did the same and I put a hand on each of their thighs stroking them slowly as they fondled me.

The American asked me if I was okay with anal and I said that I was. He then asked me if I was comfortable with DP or if I preferred the men to fuck me separately.

I smiled and replied, "Oh I definitely want them both inside me at the same time."

He asked me if I'd experienced it before and I told him that I'd done it a couple of times with men that I knew but never with total strangers.

I thought it was considerate of him to ask me these questions and by now I was completely relaxed. When I arrived I didn't know that I was going to be having sex with two men but they were kind to me and I was comfortable with them touching me. I was starting to tingle inside and getting excited about what was about to happen to me.

The American then summarised everything by saying, "Okay honey we're going to make a little film of you taking two dicks at the same time. One in your pussy and one in your ass. I just want you guys to do what comes naturally but I might give some direction here and there. Are you ready?"

I smiled and said, "I'm ready."

He then said to me, "Okay why don't you just take your jeans off and show us what you've got."

The two men had already stood up and were undressing. I was sitting on the edge of the bed and had only got as far as taking my shoes and jeans off before they were standing next to me naked and pressing their hard cocks against my cheeks. I just gently grasped a cock in each hand and started sucking them in turn trying to give each one the same amount of loving attention. They were moaning softly and saying how good it felt and they didn't mind me making them touch the tips of their cocks together so that I could run my tongue over both at the same time.

After a few minutes the director said to me, "Just get on the bed honey and let these guys play."

I did as he asked and kneeled on the bed more or less in the middle with my rear pointing toward the camera. In an instant one of the men pulled the thin sliver of my briefs aside and spread my cheeks apart to expose everything I had between my legs. I could feel one of them licking me everywhere and fingering me in both holes. The other guy remarked on how wet I was and how sweet my pussy looked and then I sensed that they'd swapped places but I didn't really care who was fingering me and licking me from anus to clit it just made me even hornier.

Then I heard one of the men say, "I really want to fuck that pussy," To which the other one replied,

"Go for it."

Seconds later I felt the stab of pleasure as my vagina filled up with a solid chunk of delicious cockmeat and I gasped as it went in all the way with a determined thrust. When he started to fuck me rhythmically I made soft feminine grunting noises that weren't for effect, I was just being myself and I only realised it was the guy with the big nose fucking me when the other one came round and pushed his cock to my lips. I opened my mouth and let him put it in catching the director out of the corner of my eye filming me being fucked at both ends. The guys weren't holding back they were really giving it to me hard and after a few minutes they changed places so for the first time I was able to taste my own sweet juices on the new cock in my mouth.

The guy in my pussy then disconnected and lay on his back inviting me to sit on his glistening cock so I reluctantly took the other one out of my mouth and positioned myself astride him. I guided his fat cock into my juicy cunt and started riding him fast and hard. It felt amazing and as I sat upright I pulled my blouse over my head and threw it on the floor. The other man unclipped my bra and as soon as my tits were available the guy I was fucking started squeezing them and pinching my hard nipples.

I was really enjoying myself and doing my best to get his cock as far inside me as possible when the director asked, "Are you ready to take it in your ass honey?" I didn't even answer, I just raised myself up and guided his wet slippery cock to my sphincter. I was expecting it to slip in quite easily but for some reason it didn't and although I was really trying hard to get it in me it was a bit of a struggle. The director focussed his camera on my face, which was wincing slightly and asked, "Are you able to take it honey?"

"It's in a little way and I am taking it," I replied, "But I'm really tight and it's just that first couple of inches."

The guy I was trying with was really sweet. He didn't try to force himself in me he just smiled at me and said softly, "Come on baby you can take it."

Gradually my muscles relaxed and my anal passage expanded as the penetration went deeper and deeper. I must admit that I was relieved as I felt every inch of him inside me and as I started to raise and lower myself my body just accepted the thickness of the flesh inside me. It had to be that way because I was expecting to get ass-fucked in different positions and by two different men so it was important that they could slip their meaty cocks in and out of me with ease.

Once we got going it was so enjoyable and I was expressing my pleasure vocally with every thrust. The sensation of something that solid thrusting in and out and stimulating those sensitive nerves is a really special feeling and I love it.

The director then asked, "Are you ready for two dicks now honey?" And I said that I was so the guy who was fucking my ass withdrew and guided his cock into my wet pussy giving me a few deep strokes before I sensed the other man close up behind me and gently guiding his engorged penis into my warm welcoming rectum. He only needed to push and pull a couple of times before he was completely in and once the two of them got going I really was the meat in the sandwich and loving every second.

The director was filming us from every angle and as well as the double fucking I was being kissed and my tits were being squeezed. How any girl can't want this much attention from two horny men I don't know because I just felt so desired and important.

The three of us had quickly formed an understanding of the sex we were enjoying and without any prompting we all disconnected to take up a new position. The guy that'd been fucking my pussy lay on his back and I adopted a reverse cowgirl position squatting over him and guiding his cock sweetly into my gaping asshole. Once he was in and had given me a few deep strokes he reached round to fondle my tits and I leaned back against his chest so that his buddy could get between my legs and shove his cock into my warm wet pussy. It took some manoeuvring to get into the right position for maximum penetration but I really enjoyed watching his lovely cock disappear into my grateful vagina and I groaned with the pleasure of it.

Within seconds the three of us were in perfect synch and I loved the skin on skin feeling of one naked man underneath me and one on top of me pressing against my body as their cocks pounded both my holes. We were all grunting and groaning with ecstasy and although an orgasm wasn't in the script for me I felt I was heading in that direction but I wasn't bothered one way or another as I was simply enjoying being treated like a sex toy.

Our gloriously energetic fucking went on for several wonderful minutes before we slowed almost to a natural stop. We were sweating and breathless but gently rocking in harmony then the director asked softly, "Are you guys ready to cum?"

I was so looking forward to this moment and when we all disconnected I lay on my back and invited one of the guys to fuck me and cum in my pussy. The one with the big nose got between my legs and shoved his cock deep into my cunt. I was grunting with every stroke as he fucked me with the sole intention of ejaculating inside me and I really wanted it. I was just a means to an end but I kept telling him to fuck me harder and my tits were wobbling like jellies as he pounded me with his throbbing cock. Then he said, "I'm cumming baby," and he groaned as his cock pumped its warm creamy fluid into me. I love it when a man empties himself inside me and just because I was making a film didn't diminish the joy I felt as he filled me up.

When he'd finished he got off me and I lifted myself onto my elbows. The director got in really close with the camera and said, "Squeeze honey let's see that creampie."

It didn't take much squeezing before a stream of milky fluid began flowing out of my vagina and onto the bed. It seemed to go on for ages and the other guy said, "Man you gave her a huge load."

They liked it when I scooped some up with my finger and the director panned the camera to catch the image of me licking it off then the other guy announced that he was ready to cum on my face.

There was a pillow on the floor at the foot of the bed so I kneeled down on it and put my hands on my thighs tipping my head back slightly with my mouth open.

I closed my eyes waiting for the magic moment and it wasn't long before I heard the manly groan of pleasure followed by the familiar sensation of warm creamy cum spattering my face and mouth. I still had my eyes closed as the cock touched my lips and I licked off the last few droplets as they oozed out.

There was some chat amongst the men about the amount of cum on my face but I couldn't see it and I guess the director was just getting some close-ups. Eventually I wiped some cum from my eyes and opened them. The director asked me to look into the camera and say, "Bye bye," which I did and then he said,

"Okay guys, that's a wrap."

The two men thanked me and sat down on the bed. The director handed me some wipes so that I could clean myself up a bit and then said with hint of complaint in his voice, "I always get to hold the camera and never get to cum."

"I'll make you cum if you want me to," I offered, "But what about your wife outside?"

He just called out, "Honey can you come in here."

I heard the familiar click-clack of heels and the door opened. The director said, "Our young star here has just offered to suck my dick would you mind if she did?"

"Go for it," The woman replied as she sat on the edge of the bed between the two men and started stroking their limp cocks.

I stayed where I was kneeling on the pillow and the director unzipped his trousers, pulled his nice juicy cock out and stood in front of me. I licked off the little droplet of clear fluid that oozed out of his tiny duct and then just went for it devouring the entire length in one sweet movement. I squeezed his balls probably harder than I should've done but the noises he was making seemed to indicate that he was enjoying it and he certainly wasn't objecting to the energetic sucking that I was treating him to.

The three sitting on the bed were voicing their encouragement and it wasn't long before I sensed that he was getting close to a climax so I rested the tip of his cock on my tongue and carried on pleasuring him with my hand. After just a few more strokes he groaned as his orgasm engulfed him and his semen started spurting over my tongue and into my mouth. I love the flavour of a man's cum and even when my mouth was full, I still licked off the last dregs as they leaked out of him.

His wife said, "Nice load baby," Then he stepped away and watched as I rolled the contents of my mouth around before opening my throat and letting it all slip down.

Then in a surreal moment they all gave me a spontaneous round of applause so I stood up and made a little curtsey. Then, apart from the American woman, we all started to get dressed and I asked, "What happens now?"

She replied that once the film had been reviewed and edited it would be uploaded to at least one website but possibly more. She asked for my e-mail address and promised to send me a copy within a couple of weeks.

We all went to the kitchen where we sat and had some coffee before my two men and I prepared to leave. To be honest I didn't really fancy either of them when I first walked into that room but they were so caring and considerate towards me that I'd have no hesitation in having sex with them again. We didn't exchange contact details so it was unlikely that we ever would but I'd really enjoyed the whole experience from beginning to end.

I was expecting to feel dirty and used, which wouldn't have bothered me but I actually felt proud and valued. My body had taken quite a pounding but I was looking forward to watching the film when it arrived and in the meantime I decided than when I got home I'd relax after a nice shower with a glass of wine and my own loving finger.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Naughty Confession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds