• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Nurse Ch. 02

Family Nurse Ch. 02

Getting married always brings about changes that we do not foresee and expect. This was no exception for me. I had not planned on getting married. Passing 30, I was very happy having dedicated my life to caring for the elderly. A nurse practitioner, I had spent a decade easing suffering for terminally ill and people simply too old to care for themselves.

It was while caring for a woman in this condition that I fell in love with her entire family. She had twin grandsons who are extremely handsome, driving the girls crazy their second year in college. It was they who introduced me to their father, pushing him to take out the "Hottie Doctor".

This gentleman, their father, my patient's son, and now my husband has been the kindest man I have ever met. My love and adoration for him was what pulled me away from my position at the extended stay center. He lived too far away for me to commute. I told myself that I could always find a comparable position closer to my home and family. This could be done at my leisure as finances were well taken care by my husband's income.

This career move was postponed when Hank, my father in-law developed dementia. I suggested that Hank move into our home. I was after all a qualified professional who was looking for a job. My husband teased me that I was insatiable; "Am I and my two college age sons not enough MAN for you?" My wonderful husband's joke had a tantalizing, yet taboo history behind it.

He was certainly man enough, and his son's drove me crazy with their flirting. I was completely shocked the first time that the boys asked me if I planned on breast feeding my new sons.

A simple rebuff that they were a "little big for that" brought an onslaught of comments concerning my breasts.

"Your boobs are the perfect size for big boys" Tom quipped. A reference to my double D breasts that many of the elderly patients appeared to be very fond of as well.

Tim, the other twin rapidly joined in "Two beautiful breasts are perfect for two handsome sons."

I quickly learned that any response would just bring additional flirting. Rather than being embarrassed I soon came to enjoy the flirting. It would be fair to say that I even encouraged it. Encouraged it by little things, such as not buttoning the extra button showing my ample cleavage. More than once I allowed my robe to expose my bare breasts and even my pussy on a select occasion or two.

While the attention from my handsome young men made me look forward to holidays , and they certainly seemed to enjoy their limited time at home, It was my husband and their father who seemed to enjoy it most. As they matured and progressed through college, now about to complete Masters Degrees, he was the antagonist. Buying me sexy clothing just prior to any holiday which would bring the boys home. Flirting beyond his norm, rubbing my ass and asking his sons if they had ever seen a lovelier ass? I would step out of the shower to find Scott had opened and left open the bathroom door.

Any time when the boys were home was a fun exciting time for our whole family. Thus it was with extreme mixed feelings that I received a call from the CDC. The twins had been exposed to a highly contagious strain of influenza. They were showing no symptoms and probably would not be coming down with anything. However, it was a dangerous situation and proper caution must be promptly taken. They were being sent home a couple of weeks before the end of the semester to be quarantined.

My medical experience and motherly love took control. I cancelled everything on my schedule for the next two weeks. Calling the boys cell, as they were driving home, I attempted to get a list of food they would like. As they were to be quarantined, I would be as well. I had but this one opportunity to stock up on their favorite foods. Instead I got a list of movies: Naughty Nurses, Momma Loves Her Big Boys, Twins Stay with Aunt Peg, Big Boobed MILFS. The obvious themes of their choices were flattering and embarrassing. Refusing to discuss this particular subject while in the store, I told them they could download whatever gets them off, even agreeing to watch one video of their choice with them this evening.

Hearing their car pull into the drive way, I met them at the door with tears in my eyes. My boys were in their usual wonderful mood. They were obviously not feeling sick and were in great spirits. They gushed about the excitement of spending days and maybe even weeks naked with their sexy step-mom MILF. According to them, the doctor's orders included strict avoidance of all clothing. With smiles they informed this rule included me since we just hugged. They did not bother listening as I tried to explain that I was not going to buy into their nonsense, as they were busy hanging quarantined, do not disturb signs on the doors.

I excused myself to return to the video chat I was on with husband. As he was on a business trip overseas, I would be forced to handle the emergency on my own. His words of encouragement turned to a smirk and soft giggles. Looking over my shoulder I saw both sons standing completely nude. "Taking Care of your mother boys?"

"Trying, but she keeps rejecting our advances. I mean advice. She will not obey the doctors strict nudity policy"

With a laugh he encouraged them. "Sometimes we have to force people to do what's right. Be good sons. Fulfill her every need and desire, even if she tries to push you away."

"Scott", I yelled at my husband.

"Kiss her behind her ear and nibble on her ear lobes. Even when she is completely pissed at me, makes her purr like a kitten and she is unable to move. She will succumb and obey your every desire. I mean doctors orders."

Again, I yelled "Scott." What he was saying was completely true. However, the boys did not need to know this.

Simple wave of his hand and the boys left us alone in our chat. "Susan, play along with their games. You want the boys to be happy in their illness. You do not want the boys to die virgins from this horrible disease.'

My protests that they were not sickly, strong as bulls, and hardly virgins was rapidly blown off.

"Honey, relax. I am not allowed to return home for who knows how long. I am hardly able to keep up with you when I am home. After all your rants about anorexia and addiction to plastic surgery, how better to show the boys what a real woman's body is than let them see and feel your beauty? You have a responsibility as a step-mother to help our boys. They love and respect you. Teach them how to please women, how to make love. They will hardly learn that from girls in college. You, my dear, are the master of sex and love making. You make it a spiritual experience. What could you possibly do better than this to make them true men and help them to respect women and themselves?" Luckily he had to run to an early morning meeting , which seemed odd, timing seemed off to me. But it relieved me of any expectation to respond.

Stepping into the living room, I heard the distinct music of a porn movie. On our television screen, a big breasted nurse was having her uniform removed by a doctor. Her boobs were horrible. As I began complaining about her implants, my handsome son's began removing my shirt. Dad keeps telling us that yours are perfect. "Teach us why natural is better."

My fake attempts to fight them off subsided, as they had given me an excuse of it being education. My lame lecture about no scars, and natural softness succumbed to my heavy breathing. The soft kisses and caressing my breasts felt wonderful. I was soon in bliss as they suckled my breasts. With fingers running through their hair, holding their hungry lips against my breasts, I attempted humor. "I approve of your choice of movies for us to watch together."

In unison they pulled away protesting. "no, no. This is just our warm up we put on while waiting for you. We chose our favorite movie to watch with you. We watch it together at least once a week. It is very special to us. You will be the first person that we have shared it with."

Their sweetness melted my heart. Even as their hands unzipped my pants and in unison slid them over my wide hips, it was their charm not hands that actually got me out of my pants. As Tom caressed the length of my body, I admired his brother across the room. My boys were so well built and wonderfully endowed. With indifference to whatever movie Tim puts on, the best part would have to be seeing him walking around with a hard cock brought on by suckling my tits. The full on view of his cock coming back to me had me wondering how I would ever have the willpower not to allow that big cock to fuck my pussy that was becoming wetter by the second. I was beginning to realize that rather than being the enforcer, they would have me begging for their cock.

Upon hearing my own voice, I finally looked up at the television. It was me, dancing and stripping out of their father's favorite lingerie. We had made this video in a beachside motel on a weekend getaway. I knew by heart what the twins would be seeing. Actually had been seeing, he said they watch this weekly. They watch me weekly on my knees sucking their father's cock. Watch me weekly facing the camera in reverse cowgirl position inserting his big cock in my freshly shaved pussy. I also remembered how the first time I watched the video I was shocked by how loud I was. I moaned, I screamed, the boys would hear me in our final position in the video on my hands and knees begging their father to fuck my virgin asshole harder.

What if their father knew? I stood up, I needed to turn off the tv. I need to regain control. "How did you get this?"

Their strong hands grabbed me, held me in place. Tom held my arms while Tim whispered in my ear from behind, "relax, relax, dad gave it to us. We love it. We love you." Tim's hand in my hair tilted my head as he kissed behind my ear, nibbled, sucked my earlobe and whispered calming soothing in my ear.

As their father predicted, I was unable to move, did not desire to move. My mind swooned and swirled as Tom licked and kissed my entire body before making his way to my eager pussy. With the first flick of his tongue over my clit, my knees buckled, my legs wobbled, my entire body felt like jello.

My strong boys led me to my bed, laying me down beside their father. He began to explain that he had set up the call, there was no epidemic.

I was already taking his cock in mouth. I did not want to listen. I did not want to think. I just want to be made love to. To fuck! I wanted cock.

Tom rolled me onto my back resuming his licking and sucking my pussy. Scott and Tim lay on either side touching, stroking, and kissing me while they watched Tom. His tongue dancing over my labia and clit brought the first waves of what looked to be an earth shaking orgasm. His head lifted away, I gasped, but before I could protest I felt the head of his cock where his tongue just was. In a single stroke his hard throbbing cock stretched and filled my pussy. His pubic hair pressed unmoving against my clit as my body began to shake.

Tom held me in his arms. I squirmed and bucked in orgasm. My hips pressed against him desiring more, even as the head of his cock threatened to invade my cervix. As my mind began clearing in the last waves of orgasm, I could hear my own voice. Now lying still and euphoric, it was the video still playing in the living room. "Fuck my virgin asshole!" echoed in my mind. But that was not what I heard earlier. It was me, it was live, demanding; "Fuck Mommy's cunt!"

After a couple of long slow strokes of his cock fucking my pussy, he rolled, his strong arms and agile body bringing me along. I am now on top with his cock still hard, still buried in my pussy. Lying against his chest, I need another couple of minutes to rest. I will use his cock, I will ride his hard pulsing cock. Right now I will rest enjoying my pussy being stretched by his youthful hard cock. I drift in euphoria,

I am brought back with Tim's tongue licking my ass. His tongue circles my asshole, licks down to my cunt still filled with his brother's cock, it then penetrates my ass. An amazing feeling I have never dreamed of, my ass being tongue fucked while a huge cock is slowly fucking my pussy. My pelvis begins moving on its own; pressing my ass against Tim's tongue, thrusting forward engulfing Tom's cock. Tim's hands spreading my ass presses my cunt against his brother as his tongue begins fucking my ass deeply and forcibly.

Again I hear my voice begging to have my ass fucked. "Fuck me, Fuck Mommy's pussy, Fuck Mommy's big ass. Fuck me please."

I feel Tim's cockhead press against my tight little puckered asshole. He slowly begins to penetrate. He is so big, my ass is so small. Tim is loving, gentle, carefully entering mommy's asshole. I lift my ass, pushing hard against him taking his big cock deeply into my ass. With a yelp, I fall back onto Tom, his cock refilling my wet pussy. Tom's arms wrap around me, holding me, comforting me as Tim's strokes become longer deeper in my ass.

I encourage him "Fuck mommy's ass". Then hold onto Tom for comfort, biting his chest as Tim's thrusts into my tight little ass hole become harder and faster. Tim is breathing hard, his grunts mixing with my squeals ass his cock pounds my ass. His hands pulling my hips back against him. His pelvis slapping hard against my ass cheeks with each thrust of his cock. When I do not think I can take anymore, his cock pushes forcefully into my asshole, his hands spreading my ass cheeks to allow him to push even deeper. A final grunt and I feel his warm soothing cum.

We lay still, exhausted. Before I can even think about dozing off, Tom's cock again begins moving inside of me. Pushing his brother off, I am again rolled over. Opening my eyes, I watch Tom's hard cock re-entering my pussy.

Tom pushes his cock deep and hard inside me. I lift my legs, allowing his cock to thrust even deeper with his second hard stroke. Tom has been patient and a gentleman for long enough, I see hunger in his eyes as his cock rams deep into my pussy again and again.

Scott, tries to interrupt, "easy, be careful, ..."

I won't allow it. "No, Fuck my cunt, fuck Mommy, Fuck me hard, make Mommy scream!" He required no further encouragement as he lifted my ankles up over his shoulders. His cock pushed deeper into my pussy than any cock I have ever felt. My mind swirled. I think I may have even passed out only to return to be brought back to consciousness by my voice squeaking yes, yes, fuck Mommy's pussy! Fill with cum, cum in my pussy!"

Laying on top of me, his body quivering, his cock pulsed as stream after stream of cum filled my pussy.

Opening my eyes, I saw our boys sleeping beside me in our bed. On the other side, my adoring husband looking lovingly at my face. As I started to speak Scott told me, "Rest." While he simultaneously ran a finger over my pussy dripping with his son's sperm. Touching his cum covered finger against my lips, again he repeated, "Rest, we have two weeks of sexual quarantine planned."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Family Nurse Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 31 milliseconds