• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Can't Believe She Did It

I Can't Believe She Did It

I'll start off by providing a little background. I'm 40 years old and have been divorced for almost 3 years now. I met Mary, my current girlfriend, the month I filed for divorce and have been with her ever since. Mary is 33 years old and recently divorced herself.

Mary has close friend named Hanah who is Married, but has been having an affair with Frank for over a year. While neither Mary nor I condone this, Mary still remains good friends with Hanah. Mary has met Hanah's boyfriend Frank on several occasions. She tells me that while his is a nice guy, she thinks he's a "player" and that Hanah should dump him. Frank is black and 34 years old. Hanah is Pakistani and her husband is black as well. Apparently Hanah has let her "wild side" free over the last couple of years as Mary has relayed some very interesting stories about her.

Mary and Hanah had setup a double date for us all to go out. While I don't have a respectable feeling of Frank nor Hanah, I agreed to go because I thought it would be different and could be fun and/or interesting.

Mary and I met Hanah and Frank at the restaurant. While I had met Hanah many times, from all the stories Mary had told me about Frank, I felt that I knew him already. He was as I had imagined. He was a good looking guy and very friendly and personable but there was just a little something about him that I wouldn't trust. Frank was a very touchy-feely kind of guy. Hanah was as well so you could say they were a good match as far as that goes.

After dinner we went to a popular bar to have some drinks and talk. Throughout the night Frank was constantly flirting with Mary, however Hanah and I were right there and nothing really went too far - just the subtleties here and there. Somewhere during our talks, the topic of threesomes and swinging came up. Mary and I had joked about it before, but she didn't seem the least bit interested. However, I'm a little more open and think it could be fun under the right circumstances. While the topic disappeared, the erotic seed of experimentation was planted in my perverted mind.

As the evening drew later, the bar became more and more crowded and the music louder and louder, to the point where we could barely hear each other talk. Frank had booked a hotel room for him and Hanah. He suggested that we all go back there and have some drinks and talk where it wouldn't be so loud. The hotel was close, and while we had quite a bit to drink already, we were not ready to call it a night. So we all headed to the hotel.

When we got to hotel, Hanah was in the bathroom on the phone with her husband. Apparently her youngest daughter was sick and wanted her home. Hanah came out from the bathroom with a sad frown face, saying that she had to go back home. After Hanah left, Frank insisted that Mary and I stay, as he had already paid for the room and the drinks there.

The room was setup with a kitchenette when you first walk in, then past that was a small sitting room with a couch and ottoman against the left wall. There was a wall to the right of the sitting room with a TV that could spin around and face the bed, which was on the other side of the wall.

Mary was sitting on the couch with her legs on the ottoman. I was sitting to her left and Frank to her right. Frank got up to refresh our drinks. Mary had leaned into me and kissed me. I kissed her back. I could tell the drinks were getting to her as she was very affectionate and less reserved than she normally would be.

As Frank came back with the drinks, he saw that we had kissed. He said, "Oh! You guys want to be romantic. Let me dim the lights." And he proceeded to turn the lights off. Mary started laughing as Frank sat back down on the couch. He responded to Mary's laughter by jokingly saying, "don't let me stop you."

I know Mary is somewhat submissive during foreplay and sex, and when I kiss her she kind of melts. I half jokingly said, "c'mon baby" and leaned into her and started kissing her. To my surprise, she didn't resist. If fact, she seemed to welcome my kiss so I continued kissing her.

She was wearing a sun-dress and my hand was already on her her bare leg as I kissed her. Shortly after we started our kiss I was shocked to feel Franks hand brush past mine as he placed his hand on her other leg and began rubbing it. Mary broke our kiss and said, "hey, what are you guys doing?" I looked down and from the faint light coming in through the window I could see her reach down and remove Franks hand from her leg.

Being extremely turned on at this point, and a bit buzzed, I took her hand by the wrist and pinned it against the back of the couch as I leaned into her and kissed her deeply. She kissed me back with no resistance. As we kissed, I could tell she too was extremely turned on. Because we were kissing and my hands were holding hers, I couldn't see if Frank was touching her again. She began lightly moaning and then turned her head and lightly whispered "no."

I looked down to see Franks hand up her dress her dress rubbing her pussy. Still holding her hands, I leaned into her and began kissing her neck. She responded with a soft moan, as I felt her hips move up which I'm guessing she was pushing pressing against Franks hand on her pussy. I started kissing her on the lips again and she kissed me back. I could feel her legs move, but unable to see her lower body as we continued to kiss. Her breathing was now more erratic. I broke our kiss for a brief moment. Glancing down I could see Frank was now kneeling between Mary's leg as he was kissing her thighs. Still holding her hands, I continued kissing her neck, which I know drives her crazy. I then heard her let out a louder moan. Looking down again I could see Franks head now between her legs as he was licking her pussy.

Releasing her right hand from my grip, I brought her hand to my rock hard cock. As we kissed, she began rubbing my cock through my shorts, soft moans escaping her. She began picking up the rhythm rubbing my cock, and her moans drew louder and more erratic. I let go of her left hand and trailed my hand down her tits, feeling her stomach and pelvis move with another man between her legs.

Her left hand grabbed the back of my head as she pulled me into her and kissed me hard. I continued massaging her tits and her body began to shake with an orgasm. Under Frank's tongue she bucked her pelvis while deeply kissing my lips.

I then felt movement by her legs as she broke our kiss. Looking down I saw Frank pull her panties off. Mary then said, "no..no." But I responded by once again taking her hands by the wrist and kissing her. She kissed me back. I then felt her leg press against my side, and she let out another moan as Frank must have positioned himself between her legs, pressing his body into hers.

Her back arched as he began slowly pushing into her. I released my grip from her wrist, her hand moving to the back of my head as we kissed. I placed her other hand back on my rock hard cock as she began to stroke me. My other hand started massaging her tits again, and my hand trailed down to her pussy only to feel another man's cock stretching and pushing into her very wet pussy.

I reached down and took my cock from my shorts and she began stroking me in earnest. My other hand moved back to her pussy and I began rubbing her clit while Frank fucked her.

Mary once again began moaning in pleasure. It was all too much for me to handle. As she stroked my cock and I rubbed her clit, I began to cum in her hand. Her grip on my cock didn't ease as her back arched and she began cumming again. I continued rubbing her clit, feeling Franks wet cock sliding in and out of her. Then he withdrew his cock from her pussy and came on her stomach, and the back off my hand. To say the least, it was something I've never experienced.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Can't Believe She Did It

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 137 milliseconds