• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister, Sister

Sister, Sister

12

"Calm down Jude, calm down, now just tell me what you can, OK, sure, uh huh, no problem, whenever; just do it, do it now, whilst you can, yes of course, Oh Sis, don't worry, just calm yourself and come over. Of course it will be alright, no just bring what you need, OK, bye, bye, drive carefully."

I heard the phone go down and Kate my wife walked in, she looked troubled and her lips were quivering. This was pretty damn serious. Her older sister Judy never phoned on a weekday, what the hell was going on?

"Roge... Judy needs to come over for a few days, is that OK?"

Tears coursed down her cheeks and her shoulders heaved as she fought the tears. I stood and held her tight, running my hands over her long dark hair, soothing her and kissing her cheek. Her arms found me and she returned my hug.

"It's Neil, the bastard..."

Ah Hah! Neil the Bastard, Neil the Twat, Neil the Prat, Neil the Arsehole; The proverbial Brother in Law from Hell, his names were legion.

"What's happened?"

"The cliche of all cliches, Jude found out he's been screwing their fifteen year old neighbour, all skinny body and boundless energy."

"Fuck No! the stupid arsehole, who caught him?"

"Her Mother, she screamed the place down and called the police, the prat tried to tell them he believed she was seventeen. Hah! they were living there years before she was born. What a tosser, well Jude can't bear to stay with him, not that he's home. He was arrested and is being held on bail, which Jude won't guarantee."

"Fuck it! poor Jude, so she's coming here?"

"Yes, but he's using his share of the house as the collateral, Jude can't stop him apparently, but she wants out before he's released."

"That's no problem, do you want me to go get her?"

"No, she's loading her car and driving over, should be here by nine'ish"

"OK, the spare bedrooms tidy, so she can move in and stay as long as she needs to sort it out."

"It could be months, or longer, depending on what happens."

"Well the rooms free so she can stay as long as she needs, can't see a problem with that, can you?"

"well you married me not my family, so it's sort of a bit unfair of me to foist my sister on you."

"We've been married twenty years, we know each others families so well that we know if Jude wants to come then it's serious. She's my family as much as yours now, so I would want her here, safe with us."

"thanks Roger you're my hero."

Kate delivered a killer kiss and we held each other for what seemed ages, such a joy to feel her in my arms even after all this time. We organised the spare room a little, left out towels and waited for Judy to arrive. At twenty past nine the sound of a car pulling on to our driveway had us both on our feet heading for the front door. As the doorbell rang Kate pulled the door open and engulfed Jude in a huge hug. I slipped round them and went to the car, dragging her bags out and into the house. The two girls were still hugging, swaying and crying, I joined them in a group hug and kissed Jude's forehead. We held together for a while then I detached myself and took Jude's bags upstairs. As they finally came in Jude twisted back and blipped the blipper on her key fob, locking the car.

"Hi!" she managed, as I took her coat and hung it on a spare hook.

"Hi Jude, I'm so sorry."

I rubbed her back, feeling her close in and wrap her arms round me. I held her tightly and kissed her head, tasting the sweet perfume of her freshly washed hair. Her body swayed slightly and I just followed her action. Slowly she pulled away and looked at me, tears staining her cheeks. She nodded, her eyes wide and red. I leaned in and kissed her lips, lightly and with affection.

"Come on special sister, let's get you a drink and I bet you haven't eaten much today either," I said, as if she were my child, not my adult Sister in Law.

"Thanks Roge, thanks for letting me come over and stay, I..."

"Shhh, you're my sister too, I love you and I hate to see you hurt, you stay as long as you need too or as long as you want too, there are no limits here." I kissed her nose and pulled her into the lounge.

"Right sit, tea and toast at least, then bed I think, you need to sleep and recharge your batteries."

Kate came out the kitchen with three steaming mugs of tea and I went and made toast. I covered a small raffia dish with a clean tea towel, placed some paper toweling in it, made the toast and wrapped it in the paper and wrapped that in the tea towel. That would keep it warm and fresh. I added a dish of butter, some marmalade and a pot of honey to the tray and took it into the lounge.

"Mmmm, tea and toast, perfect!" the two said together, then Jude laughed and patted Kate's leg. "Like when we were little", she said.

We sat and ate in silence, then Judy said she would go up and try to sleep. Kate went up too. I tidied away and locked up, went to the bathroom and lifted the lid to pee, just as I started I heard a noise and looking round saw Jude with her hand to her mouth.

"I'm so sorry, I just came to wash up and pee before settling down," she said and blushed red.

"It's ok, my fault we never bother with the door, it's usually just us." I grinned and finished, lowered the seat and flushed. Quickly I washed my hands and dried them.

"You go ahead, I'll pop back and do my teeth in a minute," I walked past Jude who nodded and went in to the bathroom.

As I went into our bedroom. Kate was just undoing her bra, her delicious boobs freed of their harness, wobbled slightly in the freedom. I smiled and winked, she shook her head, but smiled.

"I'm sorry," I said undoing my belt and unzipping my trousers, "I just flashed your poor sister. As if her life wasn't shit already."

Kate raised an eyebrow as she slipped her skirt off and laid it on the chair near the dresser.

"I went for a pee and forgot to close the door, I didn't think and poor Jude chose that moment to go to the bathroom."

Kate looked at me , just as my little man struggled free of my pants. Then she roared, her breasts shaking in a quite erotic way as her eyes shone for the first time that evening.

"Sorry!" I said, grinning.

Kate kept looking at my dick, hanging limply down, as she pulled her knickers off, turning to put them in the wash basket. I loved her arse, it was perfect. I felt the blood moving down to my dick, which started to lengthen and firm up. Kate looked back over her shoulder at it and made a small "Ohh" sound, before closing the bedroom door and walking towards me.

Next morning was a working day for Kate and I and we rushed round getting ready. Judy was up and somehow managed to get breakfast ready for us and a doggy bag each for lunch. We kissed her on either cheek as we hurried out.

I had the Thursday from Hell at work and felt the strength draining out of me by the time I left at six thirty. What a day. I had recovered most of a disaster, but there was a mountain of damage limitation to do tomorrow.

I drove home wearily wondering how this had happened. Someone had cocked-up big stylee. I pulled onto the driveway, behind Kate and Judy's cars and climbed out. Thank God Judy had made sandwiches, otherwise I wouldn't have eaten since breakfast. I climbed out and locked the car.

Opening the door I could smell something pretty good coming from the kitchen. The radio was on and music called invitingly. I opened the kitchen door fully and saw Kate and Judy at the work surface, busy preparing the meal. Lisa Mitchell's Coin Laundry came on and I watched spellbound as they swished their lovely arses in time to the beat. Magic.They swayed out and in, perfectly mirroring each other.

"..Got a dollar... got a Dollar.. for me.." they sang together, bumping hips.

I stood smiling happy that they obviously enjoyed being together, Kate then caught a glimpse of me grinning like an idiot, in the reflection in the window, wiggled down a little and up, still in time, she smiled and blew a kiss. Judy noticing, also shimmied and blew a kiss.

"Hello sexy, how long you been there?" Kate asked over her shoulder.

"Long enough to admire the many attributes of the Carey sisters." I answered, using their maiden name.

"Hah! I haven't been called that in twenty five years," laughed Judy, turning round and wiping her hands on a tea towel.

"Babe, you look shattered, bad day?" simpered Kate, before giving me a radiant smile.

"All forgotten as soon as I walked in here tonight. You two look fabulous, what a welcome sight you are."

"Flatterer, all you want is what we're cooking," said Judy, running her hands down her sides, "And we have so much more to offer," she pouted.

"Really, do tell?"

"Riveting conversation, and a host of other goodies." laughing, "You should see our smoooooch!" she said drawing the word out then grabbing Kate and kissing her full on the lips.

I felt a tingle, and blushed.

"Oh my God!" said Kate, "I'd forgotten that, we used to practice kissing, so the boys would be impressed with our knowledge and technique." she giggled and hugged Judy, returning the kiss a hundredfold.

My pants were now definitely becoming a bit tight and the effect could be seen through my trousers, which now had an obvious bulge at the front. I tried to surreptitiously move myself to minimise the effect.

"Quite an impressive bulge there Roge, well compared to what I saw last night, lucky girl Kate, lucky, lucky girl."

Judy's eyes were focused on my crotch and I swear she even licked her lips. Kate looking smirked and swatted Judy's derriere,

"Well you can look, but you don't touch, well not unless I'm there too." she said teasingly, winking at me.

Judy shrieked and hugged Kate, still staring at my now fully hard cock, straining to get out from my pants and trousers.

"Gotta go change, won't be long," I gasped and spun round to leave the kitchen, hearing Judy say to Kate,

"He's long already."

I could hear them laughing as I scampered upstairs, into the bedroom,practically ripped my clothes off, in order to let my cock breath. I gasped and sat on the bed, my cock standing up against my belly. Kate's voice came from the foot of the stairs.

"Be a good boy and leave that piece of meat alone and you'll get a reward later."

I lay back on the bed and stared at the ceiling, my cock now standing up like the only tree in the forest.

I heard a creak and opened my eyes to see Kate and Judy in the doorway, smiling and holding hands.

"well favourite brother in law, that is a great piece of flesh standing up there. Mmmmm, looks good enough to eat."

"Oh it is, trust me, it tastes delicious and feels so good when you get it inside." Kate cooed.

If it could get any bigger, it did, as I felt it tighten up again,

"I would love to sample a piece of that, maybe for desert."

"Really? what's your favourite main course then?" Kate asked, looking at her sister.

"My sisters pussy," Judy said and placed an arm round Kate's shoulder.

"But you haven't had that in years," Kate said as she slid her arm around her sisters waist.

"I was kinda hoping to find time for a taste or two sometime soon."

"Mmmm, now that would be interesting, don't you think Roge?" Kate licked her lips and winked.

I groaned and felt the pre-cum leaking out of my cockhead, I lay on the bed as some incredibly erotic images filled my mind.

"The boys speechless, but everything seems to be working, must be just his mouth that's not working," Kate said as she pulled her skirt and knickers down, revealing her soft rounded curves and little landing strip.

"I think I'll try lip to mouth resuscitation, " she said breathily, as she mounted the bed and draped her pussy above my mouth,

"Well as you offered," I said, reaching up to her soft pink lips, "It would be rude not too,"

I closed my mouth over her pussy and slid my tongue along her groove. Feeling her twitch with pleasure, I brought my tongue back and carefully inserted it between her lips, seeking out her inner folds. I felt a very pleasurable wet feeling along my prick, a tongue gliding up and down, exploring, moistening, then the delicate feel of lips closing over the head. I gasped into Kate's wet and opening pussy. She moved up and down a little, the better to enjoy my attentions.

We lapped and licked and tongued for a while, before Kate twisted off and turned to Judy who was performing astonishingly well on my cock.

"Swopsy," she said and moved down to take my cock in her mouth.

Judy grinned and pulled her skirt and knickers off, before climbing onto the bed, her front facing my legs and lowering her perfect arse onto my face. She was damp already and my tongue slid into her vaginal opening easily, she gasped and moved up and down a little, enjoying my tongue fuck. Kate sat up and undid her blouse, shrugging it off she removed her bra and swung a leg over me, before lowering herself down onto my rigid cock. Jude taking the hint pulled her blouse over her head, pushing her pussy firmly onto my face. as she lifted I heard the snick of her bra unsnapping.

I managed to tell them that I couldn't do this for much longer, as the pleasure was so exquisite I would cum soon. Meanwhile Kate reached for Judy's pendulous breasts and sucked a nipple into her mouth. Judy shrieked and reached for Kate's smaller teats, running her hands over her nipples which hardened instantly. Kate began to take long strokes up and down on my cock as a growl grew in her throat, Judy was gasping and riding my tongue. I knew I couldn't hold back and grunted a warning before spewing a huge volume of cum, deep into Kate. My hips bucked and I drove Kate on to her orgasm, as Judy came on my tongue.

Lying back on the bed, we somehow ended up cuddling together.

"Can't wait for desert!" Judy said with a grin and a twinkle in her eye.

Later we sat down to a fantastic meal, clad only in our dressing gowns. It was a shame we had to work tomorrow, but there was always the weekend to look forward to. We sat on the sofa, me a thorn between two roses. The time came for bed and Judy snuggled in with us. I fell asleep with my arm round each and their hands on my chest. The next day came and went in a blur. All Thursday nights problems unraveled and we recovered with a clean slate and a big new contract. I drove home wondering what pleasures awaited.

At home, Kate put the phone down on the work top and kissed Judy, her hands just touching her breasts.

"It's Mum, she's worried about you, seems the local paper has picked up the story."

"Mmm," Judy, squeezed Kate's arse and picked up the phone,

"Hi Mum, no I'm ok. Well Kate and Roger are looking after me, yes, honestly I'm fine. Yes I'm going to divorce him as soon as possible. Well that's fine, but Kate and Roge are happy to have me at the moment. Yes I know I'll have to get another place, and a job, yes I know. Mum, please this is all a blur at the moment, all I know is that I'm safe and happy and Kate and Roge are making me feel human and wanted again. Mum, that's rude! I can take care of that. What!" Judy laughed and put her hand to her mouth.

"How do you know? Really! Oh God, I never knew, yes I do, Yes he has, I know, look I have to go now, I'll pop over and see you tomorrow, yes I love you too, oh Kate says bye and she loves you, OK, OK, bye, bye-bye."

Flushed Judy put the phone down, she looked at Kate and grinned.

"Mum just told me she knew all about our explorations with each other! She asked if I still felt a spark for you and if Roger had ever made love to me."

"She knew! how?"

"Instinct and she says it's a family thing."

"What does that mean?"

"She says she'll tell us tomorrow."

"So we're going home then?"

"I am, you can decide if you want to come, or stay and enjoy that husband of yours."

"Ours"

"What?"

"Oh come on Jude, do you think last night was a one off, I'm happy to share, if you are."

"Oh God yes I'd love to have Roge as my lover, but shouldn't we discuss this with him?"

I chose that moment to come in, an boquet of flowers on each arm for my two favourite women,

"Hi Honeys, I'm home."

They peeked out of the kitchen and laughed, as I stood there overloaded with flowers.

"I thought you might like some flowers to brighten things up," I grinned.

Kate and Judy helped me take the flowers into the kitchen and then both set to work to create two stunning arrangements which we took into the lounge.

"Mum phoned, the news got out, so I expect Jude's place will be staked out with reporters and bystanders."

"Oh! Jude do you have anything you need to get from your house?"

"Not much and nothing immediate, I brought as much as I could when I came here."

"OK, well I have been thinking about what's happened and well there's something I need to say."

I paused to look at them both, so easy on the eye, so beautiful, obviously sisters, and drew in my breath.

"Last night was a dream come true, but I need to know what you think, because from my point of view I would love this to be a permanent arrangement, but I suspect you both have your own views."

I sat back and watched them, they looked at each other, their hands finding each others and then Kate looked me in the eyes.

"We spoke briefly earlier; from my point of view, I would love to have Jude here, sharing our bed and loving us both, but Jude has to make her own decision."

"God, this is difficult, I've just left a selfish, lazy, arrogant prick and parachuted myself into my little sisters bed and seduced her and her husband. I am so afraid I'll cause a split between the pair of you and break up a beautiful relationship, something I couldn't make happen in my own marriage."

Tears welled up in Jude's eyes, and she sobbed, her head went down as Kate put her arm round her and ran her other hand up and down her arm,

"I want you here Jude, in or out of our bed, I want you around, for me and for Kate. At the very least I want to know you're safe from that useless bastard. I want you in my life for purely selfish reasons, I can see how you light up Kate's life when you are near, and I want that for her as much as for me."

Kate burst into tears and they hugged each other, heads side by side, I slid off my chair and knelt in front of them, placing my hands on their backs and kissing their heads. We stayed that way for a while, until they separated, laughed and wiped their eyes and blew their noses. We sat together on the sofa, arms around each other, their heads on my shoulder.

"Mum rang, she wants Jude to go over tomorrow, I want to go too, and I want you their as well."

"OK, is it serious, is Esther OK?"

"Yes, the news has got out however and she wants to make sure Jude's OK, so I think we should all go over together, well if Jude's ok with that."

"Yes, I think that would be good, if she can see us all together, I think that will help her a great deal." Jude ran her hand on my thigh, moving up to my crotch.

"But that's tomorrow, and there's still tonight, " her lips touched mine and her hand rested on the bulge in my trousers.

Kate's hand came up to my chest and she ran her fingertips over my shirt, round my nipple, her kiss was soft and moist.

"I've ordered a Chinese, should be here soon, but.." she slid her hand over so that she could unbutton my shirt, just as a slow zzzzzzip sounded from my trousers.

"It seems unfair that you aren't also relaxing, perhaps you'd like to loosen some of your clothes.." I grinned.

The doorbell interrupted our game and Kate leapt up to go pay for the delivery. Meanwhile, Jude kissed me firmly and passionately, her hand squeezing through my fly and into my pants. Her hand closed over my hardening cock.

"Why don't you take your clothes off Roge, let a girl get a proper gander at the menu," she purred as she withdrew her hand and sat up to remove her blouse.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sister, Sister

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds