• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Please, Don't Call Me Renie

Please, Don't Call Me Renie

123

Oscar felt that his wife Irene should experience a full orgasmic experience, even if it meant with another man.

I

"How was it, darling?" asked Oscar as he dismounted from his wife, Irene, having just had a wonderful orgasm.

"It was lovely. It's always a lovely experience for me. Why do you always ask me?

"Because you just don't seem to get as much out of it as you should."

"I know, I know. I should shout and scream and move around more. Well, that is just not how I behave."

"But I've been with many women and they've all responded to my love-making like that. In thirteen years you haven't. Don't you wonder if you're missing something?"

"I love you. Only you. I only want to have sex with you. Sex without love is meaningless. I'm happy with the status quo. Very happy."

"Okay. But sex without a real orgasm is also meaningless, I think. I really want you to experience a real orgasm. I would love you to feel that overwhelming experience..."

"I do, darling. I'm sure I do. I just don't show it."

"Perhaps we could try making love without me wearing a condom?"

"Darling, I do not want children. And you know birth control pills make me ill. Don't even go there!"

"Well, I don't suppose it makes that much difference," mused Oscar, "I used a condom before I knew you and the women I made love to still had tremendous orgasms."

Irene laughed. "Perhaps they were faking."

"Of course they weren't!" Oscar thought quietly before he spoke again with some trepidation. "Well, if you were to have sex with someone else then you would know."

"This again? You're always suggesting this. It's so insulting."

"I need to find out if I'm doing something wrong." He paused for a moment. "We're going on holiday in three weeks. It would be lovely if I knew that you'd experienced a real orgasm. Then during the holiday we could make sure that I was giving you real orgasms because you'd know what to expect. We could use the time to explore all types of lovemaking." He stared at her urgently.

Irene loved Oscar. She could not bear the look of worry on his face. It had been like this ever since Oscar had got it into his mind that Irene was not experiencing true orgasms. But now it seemed from the look on his face that it had finally got too much for him. She had never seen him look so concerned. She put her hands on his face.

"You really are worried. But how can I sleep with another man? It seems appalling."

"You only have to do it once. If it turns out it's me who's at fault then I will change. If it's you then we will live with it."

Irene really didn't want to. But if it would ease Oscar's worry, perhaps she could bear it just once.

"So it's really only once. You won't ask me again whatever happens?"

"No, I won't."

"You promise?"

"Yes, yes, I promise."

She sighed. "Either you're the most wonderful husband in the world or you're really sick. I suppose I should give you the benefit of the doubt." She sat looking at him for few minutes. Then she nodded her head. "I don't understand it but okay," she sighed. "If you really think I should, I'll find a lover. But I really don't see the point." She was silent for a moment. "But where do I find one? Would any of your friends be interested?"

"Renie, don't joke."

"Please, don't call me Renie! You know very well that I don't like it. My name's Irene."

"Okay, okay." He was agitated and in his agitation he had used the forbidden diminutive. Her mouth narrowed in irritation.

"You want me to find a lover? Well, where from?"

"Is there anyone in your evening class, perhaps?"

Before we go any further I need to tell you about Irene and Oscar. They are both forty and live in West London in the UK. Irene is 5 ft 4 in and has long auburn hair. She is pretty rather than beautiful. She is slim but has nice curves and long legs for her height. Above all it is her warmth and tenderness and openness and honesty that make her so touchingly desirable to Oscar. But she does, in addition, have an implicit sexiness that Oscar has always sensed but has failed to encourage in her to bring out. A few months earlier he persuaded her to buy a short skirt and some high heels but she has refused to wear them. They have lain unused in her wardrobe. She dresses well but conservatively. She always wears trousers, a dull top, and flat sensible shoes to her work, as an office manager. In fact she wears trousers most of the time, so that her well crafted body is well hidden. She wears her long hair so that it falls below her shoulders - it looks attractive but not exciting. Her conservative attitude extends towards sex: she has never given Oscar blow jobs, nor does she like the idea of him going down on her. Oscar would love a blow job and he would love to go down on her, he loves the sense of intimacy that these actions imply but Irene is strictly a vanilla girl. When they met thirteen years ago Oscar had been her first man and she had insisted that he used a condom. Even though they have now been married for ten years Oscar always uses a condom; neither Irene nor Oscar had wanted children and Irene had been scared to take a chance and, as we have seen, hated taking pills. She adores sex enormously but it was enough for Oscar to penetrate her. She did not need to experience the skin of his cock to appreciate his lovemaking.

Oscar is just under 6 ft and a little overweight, but Irene loves the way he looks. He works as a software developer. He has had fantasies of his wife having sex with another man but that is mainly to find out if he is at fault in her not having real orgasms. He knows he is a good lover. Other women have told him so. Irene has told him so. But he needs to be totally sure. He is that kind of man.

They do not go out much socially, although they will go to the theatre and cinema occasionally. They never seem to be invited to parties. Irene is quite reserved. In fact this was the other reason why Oscar wanted her to have a real orgasm. He hoped it would open her out and make her more sexy, vivacious and exciting.

Now, at last, she was going to see another man and he would know. He was not without confidence but he liked certainty. He lay back in bed satisfied but perhaps with a little tremor of anxiety at the idea of his wife actually seeing another man.

"The guys in my evening class are all losers," said Irene. "They have no sensitivity whatsoever. Alain and I were talking about it just the other night after the class finished." Alain was the French teacher who taught Irene's evening class. Irene had occasionally spoken of him in glowing terms. "We both agreed. He called them rocks. He even told me a story about one of them..." She suddenly stopped and let out a deep breath. "Alain!" She turned to stare at Oscar, her face suddenly animated. "Alain!" she said again. "I don't think he's married and he does seem to take an interest in me... I don't think he has a girlfriend either. And he's really good looking and about twelve years younger than me. Alain!" she said his name once more. She smiled and stroked Oscar's face. "Do you know, darling, it might not be too bad." She pulled his head towards her and gave him a deep kiss.

"I think Alain's quite well to do, too. At least his family has money, I think. Just something from what he said to me once. He teaches because he enjoys meeting people. Hey, I could have a wealthy lover. Does the idea excite you?" She placed her cool fingers around his cock and gently stroked her hand up and down. His cock started to grow. "I think it does," she laughed.

While she continued to rub her hand up and down his shaft she added. "And do you know something?" She grinned at him and kissed him on the mouth. "I think I'm ready to go again."

II

When Irene returned from the next French evening class she announced to Oscar, as he prepared dinner, that she had spoken to Alain and he was keen.

"Did you tell him you were married?" asked Oscar.

"Of course I did. I was a bit nervous. After class I was just chatting about what he does with his social life. He has friends who are girls. He sees them occasionally but he has no regular girlfriend. I could see he was attracted to me so I took a deep breath and plunged in. Well, as I talked I got more and more comfortable and eventually I was able to tell him everything. I explained to him that you wanted me to have sex with him to have a real orgasm. He looked rather startled at first but then smiled this gorgeous smile and said he'd do his best. Wasn't that nice of him? I felt so much more relaxed after I talked to him. And," she added, with a rather embarrassed air, "we've arranged a date for Saturday night."

"What, this Saturday?" said Oscar, suddenly nervous that things were happening too quickly.

"No, a Saturday in three months time! Of course, this Saturday. It's funny, but when he came into the class tonight I did get a twinge of excitement. And when I was standing close to him it was more than a twinge. Even though I'm not happy about this it might be alright."

"Where are you going to go with him?"

"We haven't sorted out the details yet. He's going to call tonight as soon as he's had a chance to speak to someone."

They had just finished dinner when the phone rang. Irene ran towards it and placed the receiver against her ear.

"Hi?" she said. "Alain, it's you!" Oscar's heart dropped a little when he heard how Irene spoke to Alain. Still, it was only one date. That was all he had asked her to go on. He definitely would not suggest she do this again with Alain or anyone else, whatever happened. "Ooh, that sounds lovely. Dinner at La Mari Trompe, then dancing at La Femme Renait." She burst out laughing and looked over at Oscar. "Alain, you are so naughty. Where did you find these places? I'll meet you at the restaurant at seven. Don't worry I can find it." She put down the phone chuckling to herself.

"What's so funny?" Oscar asked.

"It's a private joke - don't worry, it's nothing personal." She smiled to herself as she walked into the kitchen. "I'll just make some coffee, darling."

When Saturday afternoon arrived Irene asked Oscar to leave her alone in the bedroom while she got herself ready.

"I need some personal time. I need to get used to the idea of going out with another man... You are sure you want me to do this?"

To be honest Oscar was getting more apprehensive now that the hour was approaching but he felt he could hardly stop her. And, anyway, he really did want Irene to experience a real orgasm. If she did he would get her to tell him what Alain did and simply copy it.

"Yes, yes I'm quite sure." Irene nodded her head and Oscar left the bedroom and went downstairs.

He sat in the sitting room watching some television talent show but could not concentrate on it. He waited until he heard Irene's steps on the stairs and then walked briskly into the hallway.

She was dressed in an elegant long fully sleeved dress and smart flat shoes. No provocative outfit for Irene. He was relieved. But as he stared at her he realised she looked really beautiful.

"Have you done your makeup differently? And your hair? You look stunning."

"Well I am trying out some new makeup. I thought I should try and make the best of myself. I got the new idea for the hair from a magazine article. It's quite simple really. I'm pleased you like it." She glanced at herself in the tall hall mirror, patted her hair and then turned to Oscar. "My stomach's in a knot. I feel like a teenager going out on her first date. You're absolutely sure you want me to do this."

"Yes, I am," he said, albeit rather hesitantly. "Do you want me to drive you to the restaurant?"

"No, no. That doesn't seem right. I need to see this as a proper date. I don't want to feel you breathing down my neck. I certainly don't want a chaperone."

"Okay... Well, go out and enjoy yourself." He tried to find words that made him appear happier than he felt.

"Okay, then." She leaned forward to peck his cheek. "Well don't worry about me. I'll take the Tube into town. Alain said he'd bring me back... Bye darling." She opened the front door, smiled at her husband and then shut the door behind her.

Oscar returned to the sitting room and the television and stared absently at the screen. Should he follow his wife to the restaurant? No, he couldn't do that. He shouldn't interfere. Anyway what would be the point?

After a while he went to the kitchen where he prepared and ate a meal. He then went back and sat in front of the television and waited...

He heard the phone ringing and found, with a shock, that he had been asleep. For a moment he had to recall where he was. Then he glanced at the clock - it was eleven-thirty - and snatched up the phone.

"Irene?"

"Hi, darling."

"Is everything okay?" Had it happened? His heart was thudding in his chest.

"Everything's wonderful. I had to call you and say thank you. I couldn't bear to wait any longer. After dinner Alain was impatient so we didn't go dancing we went straight back to his place. Oh, Oscar! You were right. It was such an amazing feeling. Each time we had sex the intensity grew. Every nerve in my body is tingling. You are a terrific husband. You saw there was something wrong and you wanted to fix it. I am so grateful."

"You had sex more than once?"

"Oh, yes. Three times so far."

"So far?"

"That's the other reason I rang. I really can't come back tonight. I'm sorry but I want more of this. I can't wait to see how much stronger the intensity will grow. Do you think I'll be able to bear it?

"I - I don't know."

"You seem to know so much about me, I thought you would. Oh well, I'll just have to see. Alain's just come back in so I'd better go. I'll have to find a way to thank you. You've opened a whole new world to me. No wife could have a better husband. I'll be back tomorrow, probably mid-morning. Mwah!" she blew a final kiss to him and hung up.

Oscar replaced the phone. His emotions were in a complete mess. Now he knew it was his fault that Irene had not had the experience of a real orgasm. He was decent enough to be pleased that she had finally had a real orgasm. Or rather three. So far! But he was troubled. What was Alain doing? Would he, Oscar, really be able to bring her to orgasm now? Why should it change when it had not changed for thirteen years? He wished he had thought about this properly before suggesting Irene took a lover. He went to bed troubled. For the first time in his life he was feeling less than confident.

III

The sun was shining brightly when Oscar woke. Instinctively he stretched out his arm to Irene only to remember where she was when he felt empty space. He looked at the clock, it was nine-thirty. By the time he had bathed, dressed and had had something to eat, although he was not hungry, an hour had gone by. When was Irene coming home?

He mooched around the house, finding the odd job to do to keep him occupied. Then, at twelve o'clock, the front door opened. He ran out of the kitchen to see Irene standing in the hallway. Just as he had last seen her. Except she was not the same. Her face was animated, her eyes were sparkling. She stared at him and a big smile lit up her face as she moved towards him.

"Oh, thank you, darling," she said as she drew his head down and kissed him hungrily on his lips. "You are the best, the most wonderful of men." Oscar felt overwhelmed by this welcome, despite his misgivings about what had happened.

"So it was good?" he asked hesitantly.

"It was more than good. Much, much more."

"And he didn't mind that you wouldn't be seeing him again?" Oscar asked anxiously.

Irene laughed. "Oh no don't worry, darling, I will be seeing him again. I know you said I wouldn't have to do it more than once. But as I love it and I know you want me to experience real orgasms and as Alain can give them to me I will see him again. And he's keen too!"

This was not what Oscar wanted but what could he say now? He had started this. "So when are you going to see him again?"

"Right away, actually. I really came back here to change. He wants to take me to a party this afternoon and I wasn't dressed properly. It's a barbecue party. I thought to myself, I've no clothes to wear to such a party. But then I remembered the short skirt and heels you insisted I buy six months ago. We're in a bit of a rush so I'm just going to change and then I'll be off." She ran upstairs leaving Oscar gaping after her open-mouthed.

He followed her upstairs and into the bedroom. She had taken off her dress and underwear and was looking at her pussy. "It does look a bit red, doesn't it?" she said without looking up. "Do you think it'll be okay? Come over here and have a good look." Oscar moved towards her and peered down. "Get on your knees and have a good look, darling. You should see what my well-fucked pussy looks like." Oscar knelt down and peered closely. The smell of sex coming from her pussy was strong. And her pussy lips looked redder than he had ever seen them.

"Did you use a condom?" asked Oscar anxiously.

"Actually, I forgot the condoms."

"Oh." Oscar looked shaken.

"But Alain had some."

"Oh!" Oscar was relieved.

"We used a condom the first time we made love. But after I saw his cock fully hard and enlarged I thought it seemed criminal to put anything on it."

"But we've always used condoms."

"I know darling, I know. And Alain was insistent at first. He wanted to continue to use a condom. You could take a leaf out of his book! But, after seeing how magnificent his cock was, I persuaded him that I wanted him bare-back. I think that's what Alain called it. Is that the right word?"

"Er... Yes," Oscar mumbled. "But you've always insisted on condoms."

"Yes, my darling, for you. For your cock. And remember, you were the only man I had ever been with before Alain. I really didn't want to get pregnant. But when I saw Alain's cock I just couldn't cover it with anything. It was so huge, luscious and delicious. Frankly I didn't care if I got pregnant. I just had to feel his cock inside me in its natural state, as it were. I know you must be upset. I can see you are. But, trust me, it was the right decision.

"It was?" said Oscar quite distressed.

"Oh, yes! When he came in me and I could feel his lovely sperm spurting into me I got the most wonderful orgasm. Just like you said I would."

"So he came in you? He didn't pull out?"

"Oh, he tried!" Irene laughed gaily. "He felt it wasn't right. But once I felt his cock pushing right up hard against my cervix I locked my legs around him and asked him to come in me hard. And then we did it another three or four times. It was so good. And we did it twice this morning too, before we left his flat." She giggled. "That meant I didn't have time to wash. You can probably smell the sex, can't you?" She pushed her pussy forward so it pressed against his nose. The smell of sex was even more overwhelming.

Despite everything. Despite his misgivings and his anxiety Oscar suddenly felt incredibly horny. "Could I lick your pussy? It might ease the soreness?" he asked despairingly but hopefully.

"Oh, darling, you know I don't like that kind of thing. At least not from you. And I don't have time at the moment. But maybe later," she added as an afterthought. "Could you get me my panties, dress and shoes? I just need to touch up my makeup." He stood up and retrieved the clothes from the wardrobe and laid them on the bed. Having perfected her makeup she quickly threw on the panties and dress and slipped her feet into her shoes, leaving her legs bare.

"Does this look okay?" she asked. But Oscar could not speak. He was in awe at the result. The skirt of the white dress rode some six inches above her knees and the high heels made her long legs look even more slender and inviting. He simply nodded his head. "Well, at last you got to see me in this outfit. So something good for you has come out of this." She took his hand and led him down the stairs. At the bottom she continued to hold his hand. "I suppose this must be difficult for you." She gave his hand a squeeze and kissed it. "But you've done a wonderful thing. Just remember that. We'll have more time to talk about it when I get back."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • Please, Don't Call Me Renie

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds