• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bizarre Yard Sale

Bizarre Yard Sale

1234

Everyone in the story is over 18 years old. This work of fiction is a product of the author's imagination and the characters, incidents or dialog are not to be construed as real. This story includes scenes of graphic sex and should NOT be read by minors or anyone that might be offended by such filth. No one should publish or post this story anywhere else without the author's written permission.

The length of this story is around 13,000 words and takes up 4 pages on Lit.

Tags used on this story are: mind control, gang bang, cum, cum eating, forced, control, hypnosis, blond, breasts, nipples

xxxxx

It's been a year since that day and I still have difficulty believing what happened. I'm writing it down to see if it sounds any more believable in black and white than it does in my head. Sometimes I wonder if it really happened.

I tried to forget it and succeeded in not thinking about it for months at a time. Then a year later, it all came back like a kick to the nuts. It was Sunday, and we slept in late, I got up and put the coffee on, and went out to get the paper.

I've started being more attentive to Annie since that time, acting more like I did when we were newlyweds. Not just in bed, but in all the little things I used to do for her. Opening doors, helping with the housework, helping with the meals, getting flowers, things like that. I've been trying to treat her like the lady she is. I want to show her that I still love her, love her with all my heart.

So I was going to fry up some bacon and scramble some eggs for her, bring it all up on a tray, bacon and eggs, orange juice and coffee. And of course, the Sunday paper. I thought we could lounge in bed and read the paper like we used to on Sunday mornings. Hopefully we would put the paper down at some point and ... enjoy each other.

So I headed out to get the paper, having made sure the door wouldn't lock behind me. It only takes once to be stuck out in your pajamas without a cell phone to take precautions for the rest of your life.

I headed back and when I got closer to the door, noticed a piece of paper hanging from the knob. A door hanger. My first thought that there was no election for some time, that some eager beaver politician was starting his campaign early. I picked it and intended to toss it in the recycle bin when I got inside.

I didn't pay attention to it, and just lay on the newspaper, only noticing some sort of map. You know the kind, just lines showing roads and highways, tiny lettering giving the names and route numbers of the roads, with a star showing where "IT" was. I never tossed it into the recycle bin.

My mind lazily just assumed it was a sale of some sort, perhaps a farm sale since it appeared to show rural county roads turning off of some Interstate. I do remember now, in retrospect, that before I went back inside, I looked out across the street, looking at all the front doors that I could see.

I didn't see any door hangers on any of the other doors, and again my mind lazily assumed they had gotten up earlier than I had and had taken them down. After all who puts a door hanger on a single door, I mean why do that, it would be crazy or something. Wouldn't it?

So, bacon, eggs, orange juice, coffee, tray, paper, the single rose I picked up on the way home yesterday. Napkins, forks, spoons, sugar, salt, pepper. Then upstairs to see my beautiful sexy wife.

It was wonderful, she was just coming out of the bathroom, had put on a nightgown, (We had fun last night and she fell asleep without one), and was belting her short robe over it.

A good breakfast in bed and I picked up all the detritus and put the tray on the chair by the door, then got back into bed as she pulled the Sunday paper towards her.

"What's this Carl? Did it come with the paper?" Annie asked, picking up the door hanger and handing it to me.

"Oh, I was going to toss it, just a door hanger, some sale or something," I said as I sat down on the bed, my pillows fluffed behind me so I could lean on the headboard.

Then I turned it over and looked at it. Annie was dissecting the paper, finding the sections she wanted to peruse. I was frozen, staring at the hanger. My mind gibbering in terror. How? How did they know? How did they find me? Find Us. Oh god oh god oh god!

All in silence, I couldn't talk, I was frozen and numb just staring at the flier. It advertised the "Annual Kurt, Kasim and Lorena yard sale" thousands of items new and old, something for everybody, explore our maze of thousands of items in the back, peruse the wonderful kitsch items in front. Come one come all. See map for location on back.

On the back, under the map, in bold letters, "YOU cannot miss this."

"YOU." What did they mean by "YOU"? Surely they didn't mean us, did they?

My hand started shaking, Annie looked over and took it from my hand.

"Oh wonderful, a yard sale, how innovative to advertise it like that. Look behind the writing they've got a shadow image of that old house. Oh Carl, we've got to go, we simply must, I had such a good time last year!"

Yes, a wonderful time I thought. You haven't thought of it or mentioned it since the day after we got back. Except the one time you saw pictures of it and were horrified before you went into denial, or worse.

It made me start to think about that day again. Annie had put the flier on her nightstand and was looking through the paper. I went back to that day last year, when we found that yard sale. I let out a sigh and my my mind drifted back to how it all started.

It all started with a funeral. Annie insisted we go and I was off for the summer and had done most of the maintenance around the house that needed doing for the summer, so I figured why not. All summer off is one of the perks of being a professor in a small liberal arts college.

Not that I enjoyed visiting her relatives, but this time we were staying in a motel, and not at her sister's place. Her sister's house has lots of bedrooms. But one and a half bathrooms with two kids plus her sister and brother in law plus us did not make for fun in the mornings.

Her sister Tina is nice enough, and Clyde, Tina's husband is OK, and the kids were normal kids, but I like my privacy and their house had none. Oh yeah, the funeral was for Clyde's ex cousin in law.

Let see if I can get this straight. Clyde has a cousin. He married Kelly, then divorced her. But Tina, Annie's sister, liked Kelly a lot, so Tina and Kelly stayed in touch and remained fast friends. I think Clyde's cousin moved out West, Montana or Wyoming or some such.

Kelly remarried and that husband died of cancer. We hardly knew Kelly and had only met her husband once. But Annie was always looking for the chance to get together with Tina. So we went to the funeral.

I got out my dark blue suit and off we went in Big Blue, our old custom van, an outdated gas guzzler but great on the highway, and roomy. Annie didn't have to tell me that she hoped to stop at a few antique places on the way back to see what there was she could buy. Just in case I took out the rear bench seat, to make room for whatever.

Annie had been talking about a new coffee table for the den we had downstairs. The den wasn't fancy, but a good place to retreat to for the few days or week or so when it was hot and sticky in the late summer. And why not be comfortable when we had to go down there for a tornado warning. And a nice place to put visiting relatives, there was a bedroom and bathroom down there too.

The funeral was OK, it drizzled but we had umbrellas and didn't take to long. It seems like a grey drizzly day is fitting for a funeral. Afterwords everyone sat around and ate, I mean that's what you do don't you?

Tina even brought her spaghetti mac casserole, she claims she's famous for it and I always say she's infamous for it. She pretends to slap me and everyone laughs. But hey, it was all gone and I didn't see any of it in the garbage can.

So once it was over we had a long drive, about sixteen hours to get home. We had made it in two days going out to Madison on the interstate. But Annie wanted to take three or four going back leisurely like, taking two lane blacktops and going through all the quaint little towns.

Those were her words. So way stayed another day in Madison and headed back. I let Annie navigate, she had the GPS and I went where she said. All I did was keep my eye on the fuel gauge and start looking for gas stations when it started getting low. We had a good time for a while. Stopped at one so called antique mall, browsed for ever, then back on the road. She had me turn onto one county road after another.

Then I saw her starting to get out the paper maps, but didn't think anything of it for a while until we came to an intersection and she didn't say anything about which way to turn.

"So Annie, there's this intersection here, so which way do you want me to turn babe?" I said in a calm detached voice

She just rustled her map and tapped on the GPS. I didn't want to stop and just kept on straight ahead on the road we had been on. Annie still didn't say anything. I could see her looking out the window this way and that, and looking at the map and the GPS.

The road started getting a little worse for wear, lots of patches and the occasional little pot hole. Nothing serious. The land was flat as a pancake, empty fields with bunches of trees around the occasional farm houses, and planted windbreaks of trees extending off here and there. Not too many of either. Lots of fallow fields and wetlands with cattails, tall native grasses and scrub.

We got to a stretch of land that was low lying, with wetlands stretching off on either side, lots of open ponds and small lakes and tall grasses in between. Red wing blackbirds perched on fence posts or low bushes, and the occasional waterfowl paddling around. I stopped for a big snapping turtle a couple of feet around as it crossed the road.

That prehistoric looking monster barely even looked at the car. And it eventually got past us. I just watched it get across the road and slide into the marsh on that side. I wouldn't want to be wading anywhere near that guy.

"Well hon, where are we now?" I asked Annie gently. It was a sore spot for her, getting lost, so I tried not to sound like I really cared. But the gas gauge was barely above a quarter tank.

"Um dear, I think you took the wrong road back there see. I can't tell just exactly where this place is." Annie answered, looking at her map.

I noticed that I was now responsible for being where we were, but I didn't say anything, not wanting to stress her overly much. She hated being lost and went into denial whenever it happened, even though she usually wanted to be the navigator when we started out on a trip.

I love my wife dearly, but we all have our strengths, and navigating wasn't hers, no matter what she thought. And I didn't want her to bust out in tears, or get into or a blame match, so I kept quiet and stayed calm.

I mean, what's the worst that would happen, we might run out of gas, but this was the mid-west, we could walk up to any farm house and get a ride, and there was bound to be a highway with a town and gas station near by anyway.

"Well, love of my life, are we still in Wisconsin, or have we made it into Minnesota yet?" I very carefully and neutrally inquired.

Annie let the map flop down on her lap and gave a sigh. She had a strange look on her face. She sighed again.

"The GPS thing you got here, well, it's not working. It keeps saying it's recalculating."

She sounded like she was going to cry, and I didn't want that. We had great sex the night before we left and again this morning. It was a great start for the day. I was hoping for more fun in the blankets tonight. There was something about Motels that turned Annie on and I didn't want her to lose the mood. I found out last night that she had packed some very erotic lingerie, and she wore it, for a short time.

So I kept a smile on my face and headed on. Pretty soon the land started to rise and we appeared to be approaching a small town. As we drove into the town it seemed smaller than it looked from a distance. There wasn't a gas station. Then Annie saw a sign.

"Look Carl, there's a yard sale, a huge yard sale." Annie was alive and happy again.

So I turned in the direction of the sign that said, 'Kurt, Kasim, and Lorena's Huge Summer Yard Sale', and turned down another street following the arrows. The streets in this place it were lined by huge trees in front of old Victorian or American Foursquare style houses, nearly every one needed paint. Some looked abandoned.

I turned another corner following the signs, and there it was, a yard sale in front of a large house with an old carriage house behind it. There seemed to be lots of plantings and hedges in back.

I parked between a couple of cars and noticed that there were only a few other cars parked along the street in front of the sale. And it was a huge sale, a dozen large tables were were arranged in the front along with shelves full of everything from old tools to used clothes. There were foot lockers opened up full of stuff, and even a few old oak tables and round top trunks for sale.

There was a perky blond woman who seemed to be the one selling the stuff. She wore shorts and a neat dress shirt. She had short hair and was about five feet eight inches tall.

She seemed to have a helper, he was an older balding middle aged man who was taking the money and making change. He seemed a little spaced out and kept walking back and forth and mumbling to himself in between the infrequent sales. Blond haired perky walked up to him and patted him on the shoulder and seemed to give him a short pep talk.

Annie and I walked up and started looking around. There were a lot of old tools, used modern pliers wrenches and such like, and old wooden planes and chisels and squares. It was an interesting mix and I was quickly browsing the tables.

I heard Annie asking about furniture and clothes, then she came over to me.

"Honey, I'm going to the back area, she said there was a lot of clothing and some antique furniture." Annie said.

"Sure thing honey," I answered looking at an old set of gimlets, still in its well made oak box.

"Wait a second honey, I may need to take some pictures, in case I want to come back later? Your new phone does a much better job than mine, can I borrow it?" Annie asked.

"OK, here," I said and handed it to her. It wasn't until she had gone around the corner that I thought I should have taken her phone in case she wanted me to come carry something for her.

I kept up browsing and about when I finished perusing every table and shelf I noticed a middle aged woman coming around the side of the house, from the direction that Annie had gone. She seemed to be in trouble or exhausted. But had a good figure and her long auburn hair was attractive, even if it was a loose and frazzled looking.

A tall dark haired woman with a severe face was helping her, and two tall, thin and fit looking dark haired men were following them carrying an end table and some bags that were full of clothing.

The balding man put his box of change down on the table, glanced at me, then went to help the woman who I took for his wife. They went to one of the parked cars. The men put the table into the trunk and the wife just flopped into the back and stretched out. They drove off.

It all looked a bit odd, and I was the only one of the few browsers that seemed to have noticed it. The other thing I noticed as the woman passed near me was the scent of sex. Musky, with overtones of bleach. And I could have sworn I saw something glinting, like liquid, on the inside of her leg below her knee length dress.

I was a little uneasy and dithered a bit. Oddly I seemed not to be able to think clearly. My mind seemed foggy and I only now noticed it. I tried something that usually brightened up a tired mind, say when I was grading paper after paper.

I tried to go through the family tree of the Saxon House of Wessex, I got as far as Cynegils King of Wessex, but for the life of me I couldn't go further. I tried, but it was all blank until Alfred the Great some two hundred odd years later. That bothered me. Usually the rote recital got me going.

Come on, I told myself, you're a history teacher and that is the era your doctoral thesis was on. I went through it again and again. I couldn't concentrate. I kept thinking about the night before, the love making that Annie and I had, how joyful she sounded and the little gurgling sound she would make when she was just falling asleep afterwords.

I thought about that sexy lavender baby-doll gown she put on. It barely covered anything, and what it covered was visible through the sheer material. She had this matching pair of satin panties, not see through, but a delight anyway.

She came out of the bathroom, her hair done up in two thick braids that hung past her shoulders, her deep blue eyes smoldering at me. I saw she had made them up, and the bright red lipstick that I love. The lavender chase-me-fuck-me stiletto heels had her standing on her toes they were so tall.

She slunk toward me, her hips sinuously moving side to side with each step, a lascivious smile on her lips. Oh those red lips. I got up from the chair I had been sitting in since I had gotten out of the shower. I had been watching a weather report on the TV and snapped it off, tossing the controller away.

She slid toward me, every part of her moving and jiggling and twisting. I swear I could smell her musk. By the time she got to me she had somehow lost her panties. I didn't know how she did, but she never fell out of step with her erotic slink toward me.

She pushed herself against me. My cock was erect as she pushed into it with her body, her breasts pressing against me and her mouth tilted up, inviting me to kiss her. I put my arms around her and slid my hands down to cup her wonderful bottom. Oh how did I love her bottom, she could walk away from you in ways that would drive a blind monk crazy when she wanted to.

I pulled her to me and kissed her, deeply. Her tongue was the aggressor tonight, weaving into my mouth, sliding around mine, exploring, searching, while her hands slid between us and pressed against my cock. She pushed me back until I fell to the bed, then she crawled on top of me.

She didn't stop until I was flat on the bed and she was crouched over me, holding on to the headboard she looked down at me, past her breasts, past her tummy, deep into my eyes.

"Make me cum professor husband, make me cum."

She lowered her pussy and I tasted her, I explored her and I couldn't keep my hands off her bottom, sliding, caressing pulling and pushing, until finally I crept between her cheeks, teasing her taint, and flirting with her little rosebud.

One hand kept busy thrusting fingers, one, two and then three of them into her slick wet pussy, while my tongue teased her clit. Her erect clit, her sensitive clit that by now was sticking out of her slit a good quarter inch, I love it and sucked it into my mouth, my tongue circling it, licking it, flicking it.

I pushed my other hand into her pussy, wetting it, lubricating it, I pulled more of her dripping wetness along her taint. I felt her shiver as I did that, and I pushed into her bottom. I pushed in to one knuckle and felt her pussy clench, another knuckle and her hips spasmed and I heard her breath draw in.

My face was drenched and now her hips were grinding into my face, I kept my mouth closed so my teeth wouldn't hit her, then she lifted and I was able to go back to her clit. And thrust again into her pussy, my finger in her ass pulled out and then I pushed back in with two fingers.

I tried to feel the fingers of the hand in her pussy with the fingers in her ass, and felt movement. I flirted with the thought of my cock pushing into her pussy only to feel another cock pumping her ass, I was hard and erect and I knew she was near to cumming.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mind Control
  • /
  • Bizarre Yard Sale

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds