• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bodypainting

Bodypainting

I was always fascinated by body painting. I found very interesting and exciting a beautiful woman completely naked, having painting on her, with every part of her visible, having the illusion, that she's not entirely nude.

Although I do not consider myself an artist, I like to paint and make various computer graphics.

Once I had a chat on this with a friend of mine, Janette, on the college campus hallway. I told her I liked watching these living pieces of art.

-Well, Sean, I bet you do, they are nude, aren't they? - she said.

-Not only because the nudity. It's because they become something surreal in the process. But for them it is also a fantastic feeling, I guess. The sensation of freedom, what comes with the nudity, with them being "not exactly" nude. The latter gives a little feeling of safety, I guess.

-Wow, what an analysis. What are you now, some art critcs?

-Well, forget it - I said, grumping.

-OK, just kidding. Anyway, there's this friend I have. She's crazy enough to be into it.

-And she would go along with some random dude painting her while being naked?

This made Janette thinking a bit.

-No, I think she's not that crazy. But can I paint her? Is it necessary for you to be there?

-The painting IS the main thing. The transformation. I want to be there, yes.

-OK. I'll tell her I'll paint her, you just make photos of her when ready. She will get used to the thought of being painted. Then we will both go to paint her. Maybe she will be a bit upset, but eventually she will agree.

We left it at that. I made a minimalist plan for the painting (I thought that for a first trial this would be sufficient). I ordered blue and white special body painting, and a golden body painting spray from some random web-shop. I also ordered a fishnet bodyhose, and a large plastic foil (for paint drops). I made some sketches on which I depicted the possible shapes.

Janette then called over her friend - her name was Sophie. She was a beautiful, tall, slim girl with long, brown hair. She was 23, just as myself and Janette. She was a young, strong, energetic lady, overwhelmed with self confidence. The kind of woman that was unreachable to me.

I showed her the sketches, then she chose one. We were going to make some alien-like creature from her: the body parted three vertically (front and back), with the sides being blue, and the middle white. Eventually she would take on the bodyhose, and have her painted with the spray to have golden dots (only on the sides). We told her, that the painting would take place at her apartment, and Janette would paint her. I would take photos in the end.

We were nervous a bit, standing before her door, before knocking in. We didn't know whether she would agree with the "circumstances changed" (that is, I would also take part in the painting session).

Upon opening the door, Sophie was a bit surprised, that we both stood in the door, but then she saw all the stuff in my hands, and she calmed down. I guess she thought I was there only to help bringing the equipment.

She invited us in her apartment. It was very cold there, because the heating system had some issues, and autumn came very early that year. I felt sorry for her, as she would have to stand there for hours naked.

We spread the foil in the middle of the room, then I gathered my courage, and said:

-I'd like to take part in the painting.

-Now that's new. And no, no way. What are you, some pervert? You don't really want to paint, you just want to eyeball me, don't you? Check every body curve from close! - Sophie got really angry.

-Don't worry, I'm not a pervert, I'm not going to 'eyeball' you. But it's my plan, my design. I want to drive this all the way. The metamorphosis, the transformation is the most important, not the end result.

-Metamorphosis? Metamorphosis my ass! I guess your purpose is to walk around with being hard-on for hours, then wank a huge at home, isn't it?

-I promise I won't have an erection. I don't get hard in these kind of situation.

-What situation? I will be naked!

-Yes, but I'm afraid of women, especially from self-confident women you are. I'm alone with two strong-minded women. I'm extremely nervous, my penis wouldn't dare getting hard. Plus painting is a hard work, so it's not an erotic situation at all.

-And how do we know that your dick remains limp in your pants? - Sophie asked.

-You want me to undress, too?

-Why not?

-It's 60 degrees!

-Yes, but that's 60 degrees to me, too, isn't it?

-I'm extremely shivery, just ask Janette! I take medications for hypertension. Besides, that's another reason why I won't get hard at all.

-Stop it, both of you! - Janette yelled at us - Sophie, if you are so interested in Sean's hanging limp dick, then he will get undressed, too.

-But I'm freezing! And it's not so nice to say that.

-OK, Sean, but you said you can't get hard. But sorry for the expression. Anyway, you will put on something transparent. Let's say, a pair of transparent pantyhose.

-Why? - I asked in surprise.

-In order not to get cold, you shivering pussy. And transparent in order Sophie can check on you so she would calm down. Is it okay for you, Sophie?

-Whatever...

-And for you, Sean?

I didn't say anything, just nodded sulkily, then I turned my head away, arms crossed. I was still shaking from the previous argument, and became sullen because Janette had yelled at me. My eyes became tearful, but I gathered the strength not to cry and cleared my eyes. I looked to Sophie, who was also crossing her arms, but remained extremely calm, and was smiling malevolently, seeing my red, wet eyes.

Janette brought a pair of skin color pantyhose, and she gave them to me. I got undressed, sat down on the floor, and put them on my feet. The pantyhose were sheer, so I felt a bit silly inside it. But they were loose, so I pulled them all over to my chest. It felt really warm.

-Wow, how comfortable you put them on, I'm sure you did it several times before - said Sophie, laughing.

-None of your business - I told her, grumping.

-Enough already! You both act like stupid bitches! - said Janette. It worked. We both went silent.

Sophie began to get nude also. She had beautiful body, long legs, small, but hard-looking tits, and a fantastic ass. Her pussy was shaved, and looked very tasty. But my penis, as expected, shrunk to the absolute minimal size, by getting nervous to see such a perfect body.

-See? - I asked Sophie contentedly. I opened my arms, and my shrunk penis was visible under the sheer, transparent pantyhose.

-You are right Sean, I don't have to be afraid from you - Sophie noted, smiling mockingly. That hurt.

I felt a bit ashamed, after all, a beautiful lady stood before me fully naked, and there I stood in Janette's sheer pantyhose, with both of them seeing my limp dick. I saw on Janette, that she was sorry for me, and Sophie was glad. But in the end, I was right, not Sophie, which made me very happy.

-OK, but you'd better remain limp! - Sophie said offensively.

I left that without answer.

Sophie stood to the middle of the foil, and we began to paint her, from two sides at the same time. Janette stayed in her clothes. Sophie stretched her arms. They were long, thin, but toned. I painted her left arm, then her perfectly smooth armpit, too. Then I got to her left breast.

-Now I have to hold your breast with one hand - I told her.

-OK, go ahead, but just keep your weenie at bay.

-I told you I wouldn't have an erection.

-Yeah, I know, I know you're impotent, blah, blah.

-That's right.

-But I'm watching, Mister.

I have never seen a such a beautiful woman naked in real life. I'm usually nervous around women, but I wasn't ever that nervous than now. But it was good, because it kept my penis at minimal size. Sophie kept checking it in every minute, and saw through my pantyhose that it was limp, so she calmed down eventually.

We were painting Sophie silently. I painted her gorgeous, slim waist, and her pear shaped left hip with blue. Then I painted along her long, toned left thigh. I had to squat for that. The pantyhose stressed my balls a bit, but I didn't want to get it off, as it felt warm in this cold room. After squatting, her smooth, shaved pussy became very close to my head. The scent and the scene of it was so tempting, that I would have gladly pushed my head to her pussy in a crazy moment. But of course I didn't. I finished daydreaming, but only until I got to her amazing, perfect foot. The toes, the heel were so nice, that I imagined I put them in my mouth and just lick and lick them endlessly. I quit dreaming again, and continued painting. I stood up to get to the white part in the painting process. Sophie checked my flaccid penis through the pantyhose, and remain calm and glad.

-Sean, have you ever had a girlfriend? - Janette asked a bit later, unexpectedly.

-No, I haven't - I answered. - As I have told you, I'm very shy with women in that sense, but I get along them very well, as a friend.

-You wouldn't have to be so shy. You are quite good looking.

-Oh my, if you like him so much, then book a room - Sophie said, smiling. She eased up in the past one hour, after she understood I was much more defenceless in this situation than her. While technically both of us were nude, she was above me by all means. Sophie had also figured it out by now. She was strong, beautiful, and I was weak, impotent, and in women's sheer pantyhose. (As I watched her thin, but toned arms, I would bet she could have even beat me in armwrestling.)

Janette continued the questions:

-Did you ever had sex with a woman?

-No, I didn't - I replied.

-Because of your little problem? - Sophie asked.

-Yes. I have tried it once, but I couldn't make it up. She was very kind, and patient, and tried everything, but I remained limp.

-Well, that could be embarrassing. Trying to loose you virginity, but having a soft penis - Sophie said.

-Don't you find Sophie sexually arousing, with she standing here naked?

-Yes, don't you? - asked Sophie suddenly, smiling. But that smile was comforting now, not malevolent. She began to dance like an idiot with lifting up her hands and rounding her lips. We were laughing at last.

-Yes, I do. And later I'll probably masturbate, thinking of her.

-There, I told you were a little pervert - Sophie said, smiling.

-But if you can wank, you are not entirely impotent, are you? - Janette asked.

-No, I'm not. I guess what I have is just psychological impotence. It's especially strong with such a beautiful, self confident lady, as Sophie.

-I know you liked me! - Sophie said, blinking - There, did you hear it, Janette? He told I was beautiful!

-And me? Do you find me beautiful, too? - asked Janette.

I wanted to answer, but she just grabbed my pantyhosed dick, and began to play with it. The sexual energy, which was suppressed by my embarrassment, and was cumulating inside me in the past one hour seeing, and smelling Sophie, began to break out. My penis began to get hard.

Sophie said:

-Wow guys, I can't believe my eyes! I thought it was about art! But if you are acting pervert, then so am I! I'm going to tape it!

She ran to her phone, and switched on the recording. It was a bit bizarre: me, being in sheer, skin color transparent pantyhose, Janette, doing handjob on my pantyhosed cock (she didn't extract it, as it was pulled all the way up to my chest), and Sophie, a beautiful, naked, painted woman recording it on phone. Soon, I was over the biggest orgasm I ever had.

-I'm sorry Janette, I have spoiled you pantyhose.

-Never mind, Sean. I bring another one. And get prepared, because soon I'm going to de-virginize you! But let's finish this painting, if we have got so far.

She brought another pair of pantyhose, I put them on, and we continued painting...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Bodypainting

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds