• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught By My Step-Daughter

Caught By My Step-Daughter

Watching my step daughter grow up has been challenging, with no daughter of my own and my parenting skills honed to boys I've learned just how different young girls are. It's not that it's not fun or that it's not rewarding but it presents many new things for me, not least of which, has been her growing sexuality.

Over the last year she has blossomed into a very attractive 18 year old girl and with it has come some real issues for me. A slip of her shirt and a sexy boob falls out. "Let me show you what I learned in dance" is followed by several minutes of bra-less tits bouncing and butt-cheeks, and big hugs all bring out a completely wrong and hugely conflicting series of thoughts for me; how can I, even for a split second, think of this trusting teenager in any sexual connotation? But I do, and it's getting worse.

There were three triggers for this, each happened quite innocently over the past few months. I know exactly when each happened, I remember the details of all of them; what happened, what I saw and what I thought. These events and the subsequent smaller, minor happenings have fueled my fantasies and brought me to where I am today.

The very first slip down this path, the first infraction, happened so innocently about two months ago. Emily, my step-daughter, and I, were the only people at home. My wife and her son were out somewhere on this weekend morning and I was having a lazy morning lying in bed reading and listening to the radio. Emily came in and lay next to me, which was not uncommon, wanting a quick cuddle and to ask whether I'd take her and her friend to the mall that day.

I had may arm around her but it is important to understand just how since the position I was in both literally and figuratively made the situation what it was: - she lay on my right arm with it being under her head and neck, using my bicep as a pillow and she lay on her on her side with her back to me. As I tightened up my arm in order to cuddle her and bring my hand around to her waist - the "safe" place for me to touch - I missed and instead my open hand landed right on her left breast.

She's grown to be quite the buxom lass, a 36C today, but then, even just a short while ago she had those perfect pert, bouncy B cup handfuls...and I just placed my hand on one and for a very, very short time, held it! I didn't have an urge to do anything but correct my error, in fact, I didn't see it as an error but a truly honest mistake.

What happened next though was an error; I moved my hand to where it should be, in that safe zone right on her waist line, but in doing so my arm was now laying across the middle of her tits and I could feel the weight and warmth of her left breast resting on my forearm. An error and a hugely sexy feeling.

This all happened in a total of about one minute while we talked, had this quick cuddle, and made plans for the mall.

The second "happening" was similar yet very different. It was night time and the whole family was going to bed. The kids were still doing whatever they do to get ready for bed, walking around, getting clothes ready for school, poking at each other.

Laying in bed, my wife and I were listening to all of this waiting for the place to quieten down so we could have a quick fuck. I sleep on the right side of the bed, which is the side by the bedroom door and she on the left. My wife was playing with my cock, slowly squeezing it and cupping my balls, running her fingers gently down my to my ass, and I was playing with her wet pussy teasing her and rubbing her clit.

We were just getting close to that little clitoral orgasm when Emily came in and got on the bed next to me, again, not an uncommon thing; she just wanted a quick cuddle. She snuggled up to me, back first as she does and my wife reached over to hold her so I was sandwiched in the middle.

I rolled over so we were all facing the same way and quickly discovered the problem: my hard eight inches was pressing into Emily's butt and there was little I could do. I pulled my groin back a little but it was a tight set-up with us all squished together and I could only hold that for a second before my cock pushed back into her butt.

Meanwhile my wife was holding her tight and pulling her in and my arm was wrapped over Emily's body, only this time my hand fell to where her lovely tit was touching the bed. I was touching her tit and even if she noticed she wouldn't know if it was me or her Mom.

I never knew whether she was conscious of my cock pressing against her or ever thought that it might be my hand, not her Mom's on her tit.

There were many other instances, albeit not of the same level of inappropriateness that happened these past months. Mostly they involved her flashing her tits to me and to this day I never figured out whether these were intentional or accidental or whether there was any realization on her part of what she was doing. The most common happened the same way that I guess anyone with teenage daughters will recognize.

Most weekend mornings and almost every evening after she's showered, Emily walks around the house in little shorts or sweats and a tee-shirt. Sometimes these shirts are tight and show the shape of her beautiful bouncy tits and often her hard little nipples are poking through. She seems totally unabashed at this which is, I suppose, good since she's comfortable with herself and her home and her family. She'd never do this with guests in the house.

Other times that tee shirt is one of those loose fitting, off the shoulder types. Forever falling off and every movement gives a sneak peek 'down-blouse' to those wonderful bouncy boobs. She'll lean on the kitchen counter facing me and I can see everything, sometimes she'll squeeze them together, other times she'll adjust her shirt to hide them only to re-adjust it to show one of them more clearly. Is she teasing me? I wonder. Does she have any idea I'm looking?

One one occasion she was sitting on the sofa, her feet tucked around by her butt, texting on her phone and her shirt had slipped so that one of her tits was completely out and looking so sexy.

So you get the idea; I'm increasingly obsessed with a teenager's gorgeous body, growing sexuality, large perfect bouncy breasts. I'm faced with one of these sneak peeks several times a week and am well aware of the inappropriateness of it all. Whether she's doing any of it on purpose or not is not relevant and even if she were it would be a fairly normal, or at least reasonably OK, part of her growing up and discovering her sexuality.

But then came the next 'happening'. For a couple of weeks the kids bathroom was out of commission; it was being remodeled so they had to use the master bath. From my position in bed when I look through even the smallest crack in the bathroom door I can see the large double vanity mirror and in it can see much of the bathroom and the shower. You can guess what happened.

Emily is in the habit of showering in the evenings, sometimes early, sometimes just before bed, and while the bathroom sharing was going on she'd undress in her room and come in wrapped in a towel. On this night I was already in bed reading and my wife was downstairs when she came to shower.

She closed the bathroom door but left a small crack and that door is one of those that we all have that sort of creeps open by itself. So that small crack grew to about four inches while she was showering which meant that I could just about see her, at least her blurred outline and movements through the steamy shower glass. It also meant that I could see her clearly when she got out if she stood in just the right place.

I heard the showering stop; I heard her shut the shower door. I heard her toweling dry and then a minute or two later I saw her. Her towel now wrapped around her head, I could see her standing naked, completely naked in the mirror.

She was looking straight into the mirror and was obviously admiring herself, moving her hips and posing for herself. She held each breast with her hands and pushed them up and moved them around. She squeezed them together with her forearms and stroked her legs, butt and tummy. This 'I'm so sexy" teenage posing, this blowing kisses to herself in the mirror, this all made it finally clear; she was all too aware of her sexuality and was somewhat practiced, or at least naturally good, at using it.

While this should probably have immediately triggered the parenting gene it actually triggered something else. My mind went straight to the thought of her masturbating and caressing herself in the shower, in bed, wherever; it made we wonder more about her teasing - was it teasing or was it accidental?

It also pushed me over the edge to craft situations that would fulfill some of my exhibitionist and taboo thoughts. Knowing that the weekends are busy times in the house with kids, their friends, chores and errands I worked up to a situation that I thought would be fun.

The start was very simple. The kids' bathroom, now fixed up, is at the other end of the corridor from the master bedroom so in the mornings when Emily was getting ready for school she was in the bathroom with the door open fixing her hair and make-up, coming and going from her room in various states of dressing; bra and panties, jeans and bra, and then all ready to go.

While we tend to leave doors open the master bedroom door is placed so that you don't know whether it's open or not until it's too late, so even if my intent were different it would be difficult to close the door on my way to the bathroom.

So there I was one morning thinking "I'll accidentally flash her my hard cock". I got up from bed, naked and very hard and I knew she was in her bathroom. I guessed the bedroom door was wide open and I casually walked toward the bathroom.

One the way I glanced and indeed I could see her standing there in her bra fixing her hair and she was looking straight at me. She didn't know that I knew she could see and I did not look at her, but instead walked slowly but normally to the bathroom with my large hard cock in full view.

Over the coming month I repeated this on several occasions, sometimes the door was wide open and sometimes only a bit. I think that sometimes she saw me and others she didn't but I never knew for sure or was bold enough to make eye contact or even give the slightest hint that I thought I could be seen.

On a few occasions she was not the only one who saw. She has a good friend, Amy who stays over a lot, she's from a troubled home and has almost become another step daughter and they're always hanging out in Emily's room, going back and forth to the bathroom together on hair and makeup things.

I'm fairly sure that having two sexually developing teenage girls together fueled what happened next and that if it were just one of them this would never have happened.

It was a Saturday morning and my wife was out shopping. The girls, Emily and Amy, were the only ones in the house with me. I was getting up and I could hear them in Emily's room giggling and having fun as I got up to shower. The bedroom door was wide open and I didn't bother to close the bathroom door more than halfway when I got into the shower.

One of the other great things about that mirror was that, obviously, the view worked the other way round too. So, I was in the shower and I thought I heard something but was not concerned. Then I thought I saw something and adjusted my position only to notice both Amy and Emily peeking through the bathroom door watching me in the shower.

Surprised and excited I thought about what to do. I was being watched by two sexy teenagers and I knew what they were interested in; I knew it was sexually driven. So I decided to do what you're probably thinking I'd do: I slowly finished my shower but as I did I played with my hard cock hoping, but not knowing, they could see it.

I turned off the shower, grabbed a towel through the door and dried off in the shower, then, still with a hard cock I stepped out, drying my hair and looking to see if they were still there. And, they were, they'd backed up a little and had closed the door a bit so they could peek without being seen. (They thought.) So I dried my hair and then did what she did to me. I posed in the mirror jerking my cock and playing with my balls. I squeezed it to make it very hard and rubbed my hands all over my groin and butt in a showing off kind of way.

I then started moving slowly toward the door. I didn't want to be too quick and scare them. I needed to give them a safe getaway, so I walked toward the vanity, brushed my teeth and then left the bathroom. I could see that the bedroom door was open wide and could hear the girls music and laughter.

I went back and lay on my bed, uncovered and very excited that they'd been spying on me. I began to masturbate. Slowly stroking my hard cock and playing with my balls, I lay there with my eyes closed and very quickly sensed something.

I couldn't open my eyes and turn my head to check but I got the real sense that they were there. I continued to masturbate getting more and more excited think that two teenage girls were watching me, but I had to know for sure.

I slowly and very carefully opened my eyes, oh-so-slightly and moved my head in a "throws of passion" way. I didn't need to see everything, I just needed to know if they were watching, and they were.

Both of them crouched down peeking around the corner of the wall, half hidden by a dresser just five or six feet from me, watching me from over my shoulder. So I carried on with this phenomenal sense of arousal, my cock throbbing and my hand stroking.

I wiped the pre-cum with my forefinger and licked it. I caressed my balls and then got to that point where I could feel the pressure, both physical and emotional, building to the point that I had to let go, and I did; I started to cum but kept a tight hold on my cock to build up the pressure. Then I let go with a flood, a powerful jet of cum sprayed up my stomach and reached my chest, followed by another and then the last. I froze, squeezing the last drops and sighing.

Were they still there? I wondered. I couldn't look and I didn't hear anything. So, I rubbed the cum all over my chest and belly as the excitement wore down. I lay there for half a minute before getting up and back into the shower.

What did they see? How long did they watch? Do they still talk about it today and did they tell their friends? Who knows? Only they.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Caught By My Step-Daughter

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds