• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

12345

Sun, sex and seduction on the French Riviera

Susan sat where the gentle waves could lap at her feet. It was warm enough in the sun, but she didn't like swimming unless it was really hot. Like tomorrow was forecast to be. She was content enough to sit and look out over the waters and marvel at the colour of the Mediterranean.

She heard soft footsteps on the sand approaching her from behind and she was aware of her heartbeat quickening. The dark, muscular body that sat down close beside her was not her husband.

A quick glance over her shoulder confirmed that Matt was 20 metres or so behind her, further up the beach. He appeared to be re-reading his screenplay as usual. Clara was lying topless face-down on a towel next to him. Susan turned quickly back to scan the horizon in front of her.

"C'est incroyable!" Julien almost whispered as he took his place beside Susan.

She didn't look at him. Her pulse leaped again. She was nervous, excited, and embarrassed all rolled up together. Just the fact of being topless in public had taken her out of her comfort zone from the start. Susan kept telling herself that it was all perfectly normal in France. Although no-one would have thought any worse of her if she hadn't followed Clara's lead in effortlessly stripping down to her bikini bottoms.

Susan considered her breasts to be one of her best assets. Matt had told her so often enough over the years to reinforce that. They were round and luscious and desirable - and Susan knew it. And, deep down, she wanted to show them off to Julien too.

After 18 years of marriage, Matt's physical attentions had been gradually dwindling. Not his love for her, mind you. That remained as strong as ever.

But now, suddenly - surprisingly perhaps - they seemed to be on the verge of both getting what they wanted from this trip: Matt the chance to spruik his script to a big name director, Susan to get a little sizzle back into her life.

And it was all thanks to a fortuitous meeting with Julien and Clara 2 nights ago.

What was that old saying? "Be careful what you pray for!"

*************************

Julien eased his body down onto the hard sand beside Susan. He knew that she didn't know much French, but it didn't take a genius to figure out what "C'est incredible" meant. Nor to understand just what he was referring to!

All day Julien had taken whatever chance he could to compliment her, and yet always in a way that could possibly be construed as something else. Even now: if challenged he could simply say he was referring to the stunning view of the ocean.

Susan kept looking out across the sea. "Thank you," she said softly to him.

Julien was sure that she had understood the implication of his comments. Thus far she had always seemed to take him at his literal words, but now a smile played at the corners of her lips. This was the first time she had acknowledged that his comment had really been about her.

He smiled inwardly. This was starting off very promisingly indeed. It seemed like Clara was going to be right. Again.

His wife seemed to have a gut instinct about people. Julien had witnessed the fruits this had borne many times now and knew better than to question her judgment in such matters. There was no way he would have picked these two for instance. An average suppressed English couple he had taken them for, so he was surprised to find Clara inviting them to back to their villa for several days after meeting them on the TGV from Paris to Avignon.

There was no doubt that Susan was beautiful. And there were signs she was beginning to thaw out already. Probably overlooked and ignored by a husband obsessed with his precious script. The sort of situation Julien was only too experienced in exploiting.

Clara would have the tougher challenge for sure, wresting Matt's attention away from his pet project. Although there was no doubt that Clara had the wiles - and the assets - to do it.

*************************

Clara smiled as her husband went over to sit next to Susan. She had high hopes for this couple. There would be a fair bit of resistance to break through first, but in instances like this a small crack might be all that was needed. Clara had seen several times before how tiny fissures in long-held defenses could open up dramatically, leading to a powerful explosion of pent-up passion.

This was exactly what she was hoping for here. Susan and Matt - strict moral code the both of them; the explosive release would be all the sweeter. So much more intense and satisfying than breaking in virgins, she thought to herself. Virgins were almost always too timid and unsure of themselves in bed. These two, however, had had years of experience - although admittedly only with each other.

Susan was the more attractive of the two really. At 41 she was the same age as Clara, and both of them would easily be mistaken for at least a decade younger.

Matt was a little on the paunchy side, and certainly couldn't match the ruggedly handsome physique of her own husband. Hopefully this would encourage a few naughty thoughts from Susan! Clara had witnessed many times just how many women lusted after such a body as Julien had.

But Clara didn't begrudge her side of the deal at all. Physically Matt was a bit flabbier than she would have preferred, but this was of secondary importance. No, what mattered most of all was that he was clearly a man of action, a man of passion and creativity. He would be dynamite, Clara was sure....if only she could supply the flame!

She looked over her shoulder. Julien and Susan were sitting near the waters edge - so close together they were almost touching. Beside her, sitting in a low beach chair, for all the world blind to this and to Clara's own semi-naked form, Matt was thumbing through his well-worn screenplay. She sighed. Perhaps she should have worn the G-string bikini bottoms after all. But no, she didn't want to excite any strong jealousy from Susan too early.

Clara decided she needed to do something to step things up a notch, jealousy or not. Susan seemed rather occupied right now though. With any luck she might not even notice.

*************************

Matt was in a state of suppressed excitement because of the woman next to him on the beach. She was undeniably gorgeous and sexy, but it was the fact that she was possibly going to affect a personal introduction to several international film producers that was setting him on edge.

So much so that he had even brought his scripts down to the beach with him. He was oblivious to his wife and Julien moving off to sit at the waters edge.

Clara's voice sexy French voice intruded on his thoughts. "Could you do me a favour, Matt?"

As he looked over she pushed herself up and reached over into her bag for something, her breasts on clear display. Matt certainly didn't mind that sort of an interruption to his work!

Clara brought forth a bottle of sunscreen. "Would be so kind as to put some on my back?" she said softly.

Matt was secretly thrilled to be allowed some direct skin contact with his beautiful hostess. He briefly wondered if perhaps her husband should be doing it though. It was then he noticed that Julien seemed rather occupied with Susan. Matt felt a slight pull of jealousy, but he also felt a strong trust in his wife's fidelity. Anyway, he couldn't really be jealous of her when he was about to be rubbing lotion on another woman's back!

He set to work applying the sunscreen as Clara settled back down on her towel. Her brown skin was warm from several minutes in the sun. He made sure he took his time rubbing the cream in well. He was aware of a stirring his his loins as he felt her supple back and noticed the swell of her breasts out to either side of her.

Boldly he rubbed the cream down her sides too, ever so slightly involving the sides of her breasts too. Clara was smiling as she sat up suddenly.

"I'd ask you to do my front too, but perhaps not in present company," she said with a wink.

Matt hurriedly lay down on his towel whilst she applied sunscreen liberally to her own breasts. He picked up his scripts again, but this time his thoughts were drifting. Just what was she implying by that? It sounded like she wanted him to rub her chest with the cream, and that if circumstances were different she would have. Could she really mean that? And if so, would he have done it? He was pretty sure Susan wouldn't approve of such a thing - but would that have been enough to turn down such an invitation?

Matt was pretty sure he would not have been able to resist such an offer. He could always claim that there was nothing sexual in it. Although the tenting of his pants as he imagined such a scenario begged to differ.

*************************

"Would you like to borrow a dress for this evening, Susan?"

Clara was pouring some chilled water from the fridge. The two women had replaced their bikini tops for the walk back to the villa, and Susan couldn't help noticing with annoyance how obvious Clara's nipples were through the fabric, hardening with the cool inside air. She wished now she herself hadn't put a t-shirt on over her own bikini.

Susan smiled at Clara though. "Are we really going out?"

"Monte Carlo is just up the road," Clara replied, handing around the drinks.

"Oooh," Susan said. She looked over to her husband who had possibly been staring at Clara's chest too. "Can we afford it?"

Julien spoke before Matt had a chance to reply. "This will be our - how do you say in English 'call'?"

"Shout", Matt corrected. "Really, I insist that we will shout you dinner tonight. It's only fair. I mean you're giving us free accommodation for several nights."

"Plus you're taking us out sailing tomorrow," Susan joined in.

Julien's eyes sparkled. "I hadn't forgotten, ma cherie."

Clara finished her drink. "Well perhaps you boys can stock up on food for tomorrow, whilst we ladies attend to our evening wear. Madam?" she turned to Clara and held out her hand.

Susan laughed, took the hand that was offered her, and was led away.

*************************

Julien had tossed up in his mind whether to sit beside Susan at dinner, or opposite her. He chose the latter, opting to gaze at her beautiful figure as much as possible. Clara had convinced her to wear a white satin backless dress with a fairly plunging neckline to match. He approved of the choice very much.

A jazz band began to play as they were waiting for their desserts. Several couples left their tables to dance in a small area beside the band.

Julien turned to his wife sitting beside him. "Care for a dance?"

"Not in these heels. I'll do myself an injury."

He looked across at Matt who was seated diagonally opposite. "May I be so bold as to ask to borrow your wife for a dance?"

Matt shrugged and looked at Susan. "Sure - I'm not much of a dancer, but Susan loves it."

Julien took Susan's hand and led her into some clear space. He led her through some moves and was pleased to find her keeping up easily.

"You move your body well," he complimented. He noticed Susan blush and quickly added, "I mean you dance very good."

"Oh, I haven't danced for years. Though I did do lessons at school."

Julien kept his body close, but not too close. By the third song his hands had crept into contact with the naked skin of her back. He could feel her body tremble as they swayed together to the slower music. He felt his own pulse quicken. The close proximity of this gorgeous woman was having it's effect on him down below too.

Gradually he maneuvered his body even closer to Susan's. He wanted her to feel for herself the effect she was having on him. He heard a soft gasp, a rapid intake of breath, and knew she could feel his erection gently pressing into her. Julien being taller than she it was pressing just above her pubic bone.

He felt her body stiffen and prayed she wouldn't run from the dance floor. He kept up a gentle rhythmic swaying to the music and gradually Susan relaxed again. Julien breathed a sigh of relief.

The song ended, but another slow tempo song replaced it. Susan made no move to distance herself from his body. In fact, after a few more minutes she rested her head against his chest.

Julien smiled to himself, and wondered whether it was too soon to move his hands a bit lower.

*************************

Matt finished his glass of Cote du Rhone and looked across at the glamorous beauty across the table. He sat with his back to the band and the small dance-floor. He saw Clara's eyes flick over his shoulder and then back.

"You don't mind my husband dancing with your wife, do you?"

Matt smiled and didn't even deign to look himself. "I'm not really the jealous type," he declared confidently.

Clara smiled too. "Neither am I." The fingers of her left hand played with the stem of her wine glass. "I couldn't possibly be married to Julien if I was."

"Oh?" Matt arched an eyebrow inquiringly.

"Well, there are so many other women...". She left the comment to hang in the air between them.

Matt couldn't resist discovering what she meant by that. "Which means what, exactly?"

"We are an open couple." She emphasized the word "open" to make an obvious point.

"He is free to pursue his pleasure with whomever he wants." She paused for effect, and then Matt felt her leg press into his own under the table. "And so am I," she purred.

Matt felt a thrill of nervous tension charge through his body. His heart rate jumped. He felt the surge of his erection in the tightness of his pants. His mouth was suddenly dry and his mind swirled with thoughts, wondering where this conversation was headed. He made no effort to pull his leg away from her touch though.

"You both...take other partners?" Matt blurted out. He own voice sounded slightly raw to his ears. He quickly poured himself some water.

"As our desires dictate," she replied cooly watching him.

Matt swallowed half a glass at a single gulp. He leg remained pressed against his own.

"How long have you been together?"

"We've been married 12 years."

"I can't imagine how that can work."

Clara smiled. Her leg was gently rubbing against his now. "It's actually quite simple. There's love, and there's sex. We don't pretend that they are both the same thing like most other couples do."

Matt tried to consider the logic of this, though her flirtatious behaviour under the table was messing with his mind.

"You can't say you or Susan have never had a crush on someone else, or a secret fantasy? No-one is as innocent as all that! Eventually all couples will be unfaithful to each other - even if it's just in their own minds. But that doesn't necessarily spell the end of that relationship, does it? Julien and I just put our boundaries a bit further out, that's all."

"I'm sure it's not as simple as all that."

Clara laughed and shook her head. "I assure you that it is. We find it's healthier for us to act on our desires rather than secretly bottle them up." Clara's leg continued to rub gently but insistently against his own. "Julien and I love each other passionately - you've seen that, surely?"

Matt nodded. "But if you love each other, why not stay faithful to each other?"

"But that's just the point - we're not being unfaithful. It can't be cheating if we both agree to it, can it?"

Matt's bulging erection was making it hard for him to think. There seemed to be no logical rebuttal to such an argument!

Clara put a hand on his thigh underneath the table, making him jump slightly. "With Julien it's love, but with the others it's only sex. 100% pure sex." Matt seemed rooted to the spot, speechless. Clara smiled. "Just relax. Let pleasure come where it will." She motioned her head in the direction of the dance-floor behind him. "See? It's not too hard to do."

Matt turned in his seat. His wife was was facing away from, her arms around Julien as they swayed slowly to the music. Julien's face was slightly turned away from them, so Matt couldn't see his expression. What he could see clearly though, was that both of his hands were cupping Susan's ass!

*************************

The valet brought the BMW M6 to the small group waiting on the curb. Susan half-dreaded yet half-wanted to be seated next to Julien for the drive home. She wasn't given an option though, as Clara directed her and Matt to sit in the back while she quickly hopped into the passenger seat beside her husband.

Perhaps she's jealous after all. Susan wondered for the first time whether Clara might have seen Julien fondling her ass.

As they threaded their way through Monaco back up to the motorway, Susan was silent as the others chatted happily. She was re-living her dance with Julien - his hands wandering teasingly down her bare back to her ass, his manhood pressing into her from the front.

Prior to leaving, Susan had to make a quick trip to the toilet in order to clean up her sopping cunt. It was all a bit in vain though; she suspected she was just as wet again right now!

Susan now noticed Clara's arm was reaching across to Julien. She made as if she were adjusting her position in her seat, but really took a quick look over at the drivers seat. Clara's hand was rubbing a large bulge in Julien's crotch.

Two can play at that game! Susan thought. She reached over and put her hand in Matt's lap, cupping his dick. He looked at her in surprise. He gave a nod of his head in the direction of Clara, as if to say "She will see you if she just turns around our way".

Susan ignored this. She just smiled, turned her head to look out her window and kept on massaging the now stiffening lump in Matt's lap. If only he realised that Clara was doing exactly the same thing to her own husband!

*************************

Julien felt his wife's hand sneak into his lap. When they were alone in the car, and even sometimes when they weren't, Julien would unzip his fly to allow Clara free access to his swollen cock.

He debated for a few moments whether or not to unzip now, but decided not to. He didn't want to freak Susan and Matt out at this juncture.

He found the motorway, and accelerated as his wife continued her loving. He thought back over the evening as Clara both pleasured and tortured him with the same movements.

Susan's dress had allowed so much access at the back that it was almost impossible not to touch her naked skin whilst dancing with her. He had felt her body tremble at his initial contact. He had noted the soft intake of her breath as he pressed close to her, letting her feel his arousal. And he had detected a small moan as his hands, after several drawn out minutes of slowly slipping further and further down her back, finally cupped her ass cheeks.

At each of these points he had half expected Susan to step back or disengage or return to the table where her husband was. But she had done none of these things, and it was only the band taking a break that had brought that sensuous encounter to a close.

Julien felt quite encouraged and emboldened. He had known from the start that she would be a hard one to crack. Tonight's experience made him much more hopeful of a successful seduction!

His desire for her was intense, and Clara rubbing his dick wasn't helping him stay very calm! Thankfully it was only a short trip home.

*************************

Clara rubbed her husband's erection through his trousers as he drove. She too longed to get it right out and pump that tall, thick phallus as it stood to it's full height - proud and free. She also resisted the urge.

A subtle movement behind her caught her attention. She turned her head slightly and glanced surreptitiously over her shoulder. Susan's hand was in Matt's lap, stroking him the same way she was doing with Julien.

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • 100% Pure Sex Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds