• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 03

Shameless Ch. 03

12

-one-

Linda stared at her numbly.

"No, huh?" Doris concluded.

Linda shook her head.

"Well, you just relax and do as I say, and you'll find that you'll like it."

"But I-"

"Listen, if you really hate the idea," Doris said, narrowing her eyes in sudden hostility, "I'll turn you over to Johnny-he's spent half the evening telling us how he plans sticking that oversized cock of his up your asshole the first chance he gets-if you'd rather spend the night that way, I won't stand in your way."

Linda swallowed and shook her head again.

"What's that mean?" Doris demanded.

"I-no-I- rather stay with you-"

"Well, gee, thanks a whole lot."

Doris was really annoyed, Linda realized, her heart sinking.

"Please," she said, her voice as conciliatory as she could make it, "I only-I've never-I didn't mean-"

"Oh, forget it," Doris said moodily. "I don't give a shit if you want to make it with me or not-you're going to, and I'm going to enjoy it, that's all there is about it."

But she didn't look as though she would enjoy anything, Linda thought anxiously.

She tried to think of something to say that would restore the former more friendly atmosphere, but found herself bereft of words. She would have smiled if Doris had looked at her, but the woman kept her eyes averted while she finished eating, then she stood up, and still not looking at Linda, said: "Come on."

Linda followed her out of the kitchen and up the creaking stairs, into a bedroom with a double bed. It was hardly luxurious, she thought, but it seemed to be clean.

Doris shut the door and turned the key in the lock.

"Okay," she said, swiftly stripping off her shirt and jeans while Linda watched, "you're going to eat me, dear, and you're going to make a good job of it, whether you like it or not. You coped with that ass Johnny, and you're going to do as good for me. Get those damn clothes off."

She stalked to the bed and sprawled down on it, spreading her legs and bending them upwards and out, so that the crimson inner flesh of her sex was spread between the black coat of pubic hair. She caressed her own breasts, the brownish nipples standing high to tip the conical mounds.

Linda pulled off her sweater, then unfastened her skirt and slipped out of it She undid the tabs of her garter belt and rolled her stockings off, then tugged the garter belt over her hips and stepped out of it.

Doris' eyes were fixed on her, but she didn't look at Linda's face.

"Come on over here and get your face between my legs," she ordered harshly.

Linda knelt on the edge of the bed and crawled into what she assumed to be the right position. She clenched her teeth slightly, and moved her face towards that demanding spread cunt that awaited her ministrations.

She found herself staring in fascination.

She had really never seen female genitals in detail before, other than in the impersonal biology diagrams that had come her way in the course of hygiene classes. She had never felt the urge to examine that part of herself in a mirror-indeed, she had always assumed it was better not seen, any more than one

would want to look at anything dirty or disgusting.

But now she moved her face to within an inch of the open pussy, gazing with intrigued attention at its intricate structure: at the grooved central ridge with the tiny slit of the urethra; at the little inner lips that were the entrance to the vagina, and at the shadowy cleft behind that vanished in shadow.

She could smell it, too-not an unfamiliar smell. It was the same scent that had been on her finger when Tom had forced her to probe herself, and so presumably the taste would be the same as her own, musky, very slightly like very fresh fish...

"Go on," Doris urged her, voice husky with anticipation.

Slowly Linda advanced the tip of her tongue to make the tentative connection with the moist, hot, slippery flesh-this was territory utterly unknown. She had always assumed that some day she would be initiated into the mysteries of sexuality with a man, but such intimate contact with another of her own sex had never occurred to her before today as anything but a strange

aberration of certain people who were-different.

Doris sucked in a long, shuddering breath between her teeth as Linda's tongue tip brushed over her eagerly waiting flesh, then suddenly she pulled herself away convulsively and rolled over, and sat up cross-legged on the bed, shaking her head as though dazed from a sudden blow.

Linda, alarmed, pushed herself up and sat back on her heels, and asked anxiously:

"Did I hurt you?"

"Hurt me?" Doris said bemusedly, then gave an odd, dry laugh. "No, baby. No. It's just-I find I don't have the temperament for rape, that's all."

There was a long silence, during which Linda kept perfectly still, watching as Doris sat with fingers clenching and unclenching, her breath hissing in and out between her teeth in a rigidly controlled cadence, as though she were bearing the pitiless attack of some physical agony.

"I was falling into that goddamned trap," Doris said at last, "of trying to rival them in-sickness. Sexual obnoxiousness. Show them a woman can be every bit as crude as a man." She laughed again, bitterly. "I was raped once-that was

enough. You'd think I'd have learned better, wouldn't you?"

Linda said nothing.

"Now it's happening to you," Doris went demure "I thought I'd like to see it happen to somebody else. Join in-get my share of the action." She shrugged. 'Well, I can't do much to protect you, but I guess I can claim my share of you and give you the pleasure of being let alone once in a while."

She swung herself off the bed and stood with her hands on her hips, her slim, high-breasted figure straight and proud.

"The bathroom's through there," she said, gesturing at a door in one wall. "You could probably use a shower or something." She reached for a robe and wrapped it around herself. "See you later-I need a drink."

Linda found herself alone.

Her brain felt totally fatigued. Only Doris' suggestion about the shower really stayed with her, and she went to the bathroom. There were towels that looked clean, and a shower cap she could use, and soap-and when she tried the faucet, the water flowed through hot and soothing.

She took a deep breath, set the shower cap in place over her bundled-up hair, and stepped beneath the wonderfully cleansing warm spray. She reached for the soap and a washcloth, and made a generous lather of foamy white suds, spreading them over every inch of her body, over her breasts that had been violated by Johnny and Larry, over her sex where Tom's hand had worked and

filled her with that curious flood of sensation that had knocked her right out of the world for a few hectic moments.

Suddenly she ceased all movement as a thought struck her-had that been orgasm?

She had thought that it was just the sudden ending of tensions, of fear, of that dreadful hot itching-but-

She resumed washing herself, but carefully avoided her sex now, wondering profoundly. Her upbringing had so thoroughly prohibited any genital exploration with the twin threats of dirtiness and of damage to her "maidenhood" that she had never had any chance to discover for herself what that mysterious sensation was like.

Had she enjoyed what he had done to her?

She had enjoyed the relief-but the thing itself had been more frightening than pleasurable.

But-

Now her curiosity was intensely aroused, and in view of what had happened to her already, and what was going to happen in the course of the waiting for the mysterious Miles to put in an appearance, there didn't seem any point now in restraining herself from finding out!

She came out of the shower and dried herself, then went out into the bedroom, Doris had returned, and was in bed. She gave Linda a wry smile.

"I won't molest you," she said.

Linda took a deep breath.

"I hardly know anything at all about sex-really about it," she told Doris.

"You are really a virgin, hmm?"

Linda got into bed and leaned back against the pillows. She turned to face Doris who was looking at her quizzically.

"I was very strict upbringing, you see," she said.

Doris replied: "I didn't think it was because you weren't attractive to men!"

"I wanted to-stay a virgin until I was married."

"Well, I guess you're out of luck." But Doris' tone was not unsympathetic. "Shit, I'd get you out of this if I could-but there's no way. I can't control those dogs of Tom's-and anyway, I'm in it as deep as they are, now."

"How-I mean-why...?"

"How did a nice girl like me get mixed up in anything like this?"

Linda couldn't repress a tiny nervous giggle.

"Stupidity, dear," Doris said somberly. "Never mind the details-you put one foot wrong, and if there's guys like Tom around, you get deeper and deeper, trying to wipe out your first mistake. I thought I'd shaken him off, but he needed a place to hole up-and my house was it"

"This is your house?"

"Yup. Mine and Ed's. He's my brother. That's how I got tangled up with them in the first place."

"It's kind of lonely-do you live here all the time?"

"On and off. Not for a while. I wanted to try to set up a kind of commune here-only it looks as if I'm going to spend the next few years keeping out of the clutches of the FBI," she concluded bitterly.

"Couldn't you-tell them you were forced into it?"

"Sure I could-and they'd all swear I was the brains of the outfit. Anyway..."

There was a silence, then Doris said:

'Well, I guess we might as well go to sleep."

Linda said:

"I wish you'd-tell me about sex, Doris."

"Huh?"

"I told you-I just don't know anything-and I'd rather-be prepared if-"

"Oh." Doris grimaced. "Well-what can I tell you? I assume you know where babies come from!"

"You see, I've never-nobody's ever touched me-I've hardly ever even touched myself-"

"Mm."

"I don't know if I-had an orgasm-before?"

"With Tom, you mean?"

"Yes," she replied, embarrassed.

"Well, you certainly looked as though you were!" Doris told her. "Didn't you enjoy it?"

"I-I don't know..."

Doris assumed a thoughtful expression.

"You know," she said slowly, "the first couple of times I ever masturbated-trying out things I'd heard about-I seem to remember that it was just sensations, without any special pleasure attached-it took a time or two before it started to feel positively good-if that was really the first time for you, maybe..."

"Do you think he'll do it again?"

"Who knows? Tom's a nasty son-of-a-bitch. Do you want him to?" Doris asked curiously.

"I-I don't know..."

After a pause:

"Would you like me to?" Doris suggested. "You don't have to do anything you don't want."

Linda looked at her, then slowly nodded.

"But I will, if you want me to," she said seriously.

"Well, we'll see," Doris said. "No need to rush things. We have the whole night ahead of us."

She reached out and switched off the lamp by the bed, plunging them into unrelieved darkness. No filtering streetlights.

For a moment Linda wondered what on earth she was doing. Her whole head seemed to have been turned around, at least regarding Doris, while she was hardly aware of what was happening. It was as if some other will than her own had taken control of her.

Doris moved closer to her-and Linda jumped slightly as the other woman's hand lightly caressed one of her breasts.

"Relax, relax," Doris whispered. "Believe me, baby, I'm not going to do a thing to you that you won't like."

The feathery fingertips coaxed the nipple into a little peak of hardness, then Doris moved again, and Linda felt the warm wetness of her mouth closing about the tiny tower of flesh, the beginning of long minutes of gentle, ceaseless sucking.

Linda lay passive, wondering, until she discovered that a slow pulse of pleasure was beginning to beat through her belly. She realized this pleasure was akin to the sensations that had tormented her before, when she had assumed that they were simply the results of the tension of fear and revulsion.

Doris reached across to finger the other nipple while she still mouthed the first, and then her hand began to wander in ever-widening circles around the outer areas of Linda's breasts, and to touch delicately on her abdomen, then her thighs, sending tiny shivers of tactile pleasure through Linda's body.

The tension had begun to grow again, as it had before, only now it was without fear.

And again came that sense of moistness around the lips of her sex...

She found that she was waiting now for Doris' fingers to make contact with that most intimate region; that she was disappointed when the other woman's hand avoided it, and continued to caress her thighs, her breasts, her belly, pleasant

though that was.

Then, at last, when Linda was almost ready to beg for that favor, Doris' exploring fingertips brushed very lightly over the crisp curls of her pubic hair, so delicately that it was scarcely more than a breath of displaced air passing-but it was enough to send a deep shudder through Sally's body.

Doris teasingly caught a tuft of hair between her finger and thumb and tugged very gently.

Linda whimpered.

Taking pity on her, Doris gently worked a finger between the inflamed lips of Sally's sex.

Linda jerked involuntarily at the touch, unsure whether she liked it or not.

Doris moved the finger slightly, running its tip over that same area where Tom had zeroed in during his handling of her, and another uncontrollable shudder seized Linda's body. Pleasure or not, she didn't want it to stop!

"What-" she managed to gasp, "what is it you're touching?"

She knew that it wasn't the entrance to her inner canal.

"That's your clitoris, baby," Doris sounded amused.

"Oh." Sally had encountered the word in those diagrams, but had never really understood what it meant.

"That's the little key to the whole thing," Doris told her, gently vibrating her fingertip. "Feel how hard it is? Put your own finger there-feel it."

Linda moved her hand down, and Doris guided it into position, and Linda found that she was rolling a little object that felt like a tiny marble-and which was sending strange little spasms through her every moment.

"That's about the most important thing a woman has," Doris said, sliding her own hand back between Linda's legs and starting to finger her moist vulva. "The clit is just loaded with nerves-it's the same thing that a man's cock develops from, in the embryo. Only a woman has sensations all around, too-you'll find out-when you're really hot, you can come over and over again, while a man just gets one shot, then he has to wait till he's charged up again."

She began to push her middle finger between the tight lips of Linda's vulva, while Linda continued dreamily rolling her newly discovered clitoris beneath her finger.

"You'll find there are different kinds of coming." Doris' voice was becoming breathless now. "It can be triggered off from inside-or around the outside-or from directly rubbing your clit-the nerves are all in a network ... sometimes it's just a little feeling, other times it can blow you through the roof-"

Her penetrating finger was well inside now, very slightly painful, but that pain was quickly swallowed by the crescendo of pleasure that was overtaking Linda's senses.

Doris pushed Linda's hand away and caressed the hard little pleasure nubbin with her thumb, her index finger gently massaging the area between. Her

lips came back to Linda's breast, and Linda's head started to spin with the intensity of feeling that was building so inexorably. She started to gasp and moan.

Relentlessly, Doris continued that multiple friction with mouth and fingers and thumb, and suddenly Sally found herself going into ecstatic convulsions. There was no question now about the pleasure-it shook her from head to feet, sending her arching and writhing and bucking against Doris' hand, crying out and feeling the whirling blackness suck her into a mindless vortex

for interminable moments, until she lay panting and exhausted, slowly returning to her senses.

"Well," she heard Doris' amused voice saying, "do you think that you enjoyed that?"

"Oh," Linda murmured, drifting towards sleep, "it was absolutely wonderful!"

She felt Doris' lips caress her cheek.

"Good night, baby. Maybe it won't be so bad for you after all."

-two-

Linda was awakened by a hand softly stroking her body-a light caress that slipped gently down her side, undemanding, not overtly sexual as yet.

Doris, she thought, her mind sleepily recalling the events of the past night-and then the earlier happenings. For a moment a wave of panic threatened to overcome her, but the touch of Doris' affectionate hand was very soothing, and she was still drowsy, so she surrendered to the sensual pleasure of it.

She reached out her own hand, and returned the caress, letting her fingers glide over the other woman's silky skin with a curious thrill of pleasure.

Doris' arm stretched across her body and encircled her, pulling her close, so that their breasts pressed against each other, and their thighs rubbed together, and the curly bushes of their pubic hair-the blonde and the dark-tangled.

Then Linda felt Doris' breath against her neck, and the soft touch of her lips tracing the line of her jaw, upwards; a warm, wet tongue flickered against her ear and darted inside, making her squirm and giggle. It was ticklish-and very arousing.

The lips traveled over her cheek, and the tongue tip flickered out and darted into the corner of Sally's mouth. Then Doris laid her lips upon Linda's, and her tongue moved gently along the line between upper and lower lips, coaxing for entrance, and after a moment Linda's lips parted to permit the entrance of the soft, moist invader.

Doris' caressing hand moved over Linda's ass, and Linda clung to her, their breasts crushed even closer than before. She whimpered slightly against Doris' mouth as the stroking fingers aroused the quivers of need, and she could feel the first trickles of new moisture dampening the lips of her sex-wetness that she now knew was not perspiration at all!

Doris drew away from her mouth, cupping the back of Linda's head with her free hand. She pressed downward, very slightly, and whispered: "Would you like to suck my tits, baby?"

Linda moaned her acquiescence, and fastened her lips around Doris' breast, cupping the other in her hand. She was astonished how pleasant it was, and delightedly teased the pebbly-textured nipple into urgent hardness, feeling the surrounding area contracting into tautness as the blood engorged the erectile tissue of the dark pink tip.

"Oh, baby, that feels so beautiful," Doris sighed, stroking Sally's hair. She ran the blonde strands through her fingers dreamily. "Oh, it's so good... Your mouth is so warm and wet and sweet..."

Her words increased the moisture flow from Linda's sex, and she shifted her head to take the other breast, working tenderly yet determinedly, tiny contractions of responsive pleasure shooting through her belly every time the other woman moaned her joyful thanks for the sensations the avidly sucking lips and flailing tongue bestowed on her.

Doris' other hand continued to massage Linda's buttocks, whose skin seemed generously endowed with tactile sensation. Her fingertips slipped into the cleft after a while, and one rested very lightly against Linda's asshole.

Linda startled in surprise when that happened, and withdrew her mouth from Doris' breast, alert for what would happen next. That was another very taboo area according to the way she had been raised-but she could not deny that the touch felt extraordinarily pleasant.

Doris took her hand away and returned to stroking the firm flesh of the plump asscheeks, and Linda filled her mouth once more with the succulent flesh of Doris' breast.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Shameless Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 179 milliseconds