• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deep Undercover Ch. 04

Deep Undercover Ch. 04

12

After over an hour of soaking in the tub and freshening up, I emerge from Alex's bedroom, rejuvenated and refreshed in a pair of white cotton leggings and a large, plush white heavy-knit sweater. The light wood floor is warm under my bare feet. The sun has surrendered itself to a sudden thunderstorm. I love this weather.

I make my way downstairs, unable to hear or see Alex. I quickly peek into every room on the main floor, but he's nowhere to be seen. I guess he had to go out, after all. Sitting on the kitchen island, I find a sandwich and a note:

Madison,

Raspberry jam and brie grilled cheese.

Please enjoy,

Helga.

That was very sweet of her. Ravenous, I inhale the sandwich a large mouthful at a time. As I swallow the last bite and realize my plate is now empty, I'm startled by a voice behind me, "Looks like you were hungry." I turn to find Alex leaning against the glass walled corner where the foyer meets the kitchen. "Did you enjoy it?" he inquires with a smile.

"Yes. Very much. Thank you," I'm suddenly nervous being in the same room as him.

"Good," he saunters toward me, "But you have a little jam...just there." He leans forward and seductively licks the corner of my mouth.

"I'm not sure you got it all," I can't help but want more.

"No? Hmmm," he kisses me vigorously and tears away almost as suddenly, "There. Did I get it all now?"

Left panting with desire I can't help but long for more, "I don't think so."

Alex chuckles, "Well perhaps I'll have to work on my cleaning skills." He picks up my plate and puts it into the sink.

"I looked for you when I came downstairs, but you seemed to have vanish," the interrogator in me rears her head.

"I was around," he looks at me challengingly. He knows my game.

"Ah. Because I checked every room."

"Not every room."

Interesting. There's more to this house than I've seen. I round the island to the sink, run warm water to wash the sticky jam from my hands and continue my inquiry, "I thought I had seen the whole house."

"Not quite everything, Madison." It's clear from the look on Alex's face as he hands me a towel that he's not ready to share the rest of the house with me. I divert attention by playfully tossing the towel at Alex, which he catches inches from his face. He grins and tosses it onto the counter as I gracefully turn and head into the living room.

I walk to the wall of glass at the end of the room and watch the rain falling outside. I hear Alex settle onto the sofa behind me, "Do you enjoy the rain?"

"It's peaceful. It relaxes me. Always has," I am entranced watching the rain rhythmically beat on the window.

"Me too. Aside from the natural beauty of the region and this particular site, the frequent rain was a big factor in my purchasing land here."

"Well you picked an amazing spot. Your home is truly amazing."

"Is it?"

"Oh come on, Alex. You know it's incredible," I turn to give him a look that says I know he's fishing for a compliment.

"To be honest, I've never spent too much time here. As you surely know, our line of work requires quite a bit of travel. I own a lot of homes for convenience, but this one I designed specifically to be my escape, my sanctuary."

I turn to face him, "Well you certainly achieved that. This feels like another world." I move across the room and sit on the opposite side of the sofa, "Though...I have been kidnapped and am cut off. So that may also be a factor."

Alex smirks, "Well I hope that, as a prisoner, you feel you've been treated well."

"So far."

"Good."

I shift awkwardly under Alex's stare, "So...what's there to do around here on a rainy day?"

"Well, aside from certain physical activities, I have an excellent selection of books in the library. There's a chess board in there as well. Or, there's always TV. I have to admit, I love films. With what little downtime I have, I like to lose myself in another's story."

"I know exactly what you mean." Once again I find that I'm on the same wavelength as this man, my detainer. "I love horror films. And sci-fi. And romantic comedies. Ok I don't discriminate any genre, but horror films are my absolute favorite."

"Interesting," he looks somewhat surprised. "Well, would you like to watch one?"

"Sure." This man watched me masturbate myself a few hours ago with a metal dick and now he wants to watch a horror film. I'm amused by my thoughts and find myself appreciating the humanity of the man who I once believed was the most evil human being on earth. How quickly things can change.

Alex turns on the large flat screen and pulls up the list of streaming films. He stops at a title, "A movie about a haunting?"

"My favorite kind."

He grins, pushes play and uses the remote to turn off the lights so that we're left in a dark room, lit only by the cloudy light outside. He stands, takes off his suit jacket, tossing it onto the nearby lounge chair, and sits closer to me on the sofa. I pull my feet up beside me and rest my head on the sofa arm, as we lose ourselves in the world on the screen.

The movie wasn't scary, per se, but it definitely had some moments that made me jump. Alex found himself amused every time I twitched. I even found him sneaking his arm around me on the back of the sofa to give me comfort. It felt a bit like I imagine dating in high school would've felt. Unfortunately, I never had that pleasure.

As the movie went on, we found ourselves closer and closer until we were basically cuddling, like a couple on a typical Saturday afternoon watching a movie, though I'm not sure it's actually Saturday. It was, well, sweet. I barely know this man, yet I've never felt that kind've intimacy with another person. Not since my parents.

Hours later I wake to a darkening living room, covered in a soft wool blanket. I fell asleep!? The TV is off and Alex is gone, a red rose and a note in his place. I pick up the rose and hold it to my nose. Smells so good. I unfold the note and read it silently:

You're beautiful when you sleep.

It would be perfect if you would join me upstairs.

  • A.

That word, perfect. Am I reading into this right? I stand slowly and stretch, my whole body stiff from the awkward position in which I fell asleep. Carrying the rose, I creep toward the floating steps and make my way up them, slowly. Butterflies attack every wall of my stomach as I reach the top and walk down the hall. The door is ajar and I can see that there's a soft, warm glow coming from within. I inhale and push the door open.

Wow! There are at least 30 white candles of various heights on the floor surrounding the bed. I don't see Alex, but I can hear the shower running on the other side of the bathroom door. In the center of the bed is a white box with a white ribbon and another note. I smile at my dirty thoughts. Can't wait to see what's in this box.

I round the bed and pick up the note:

If you want this, as I do, I would very much like it if you would wear this.

If you decide to leave and return to the guest room, I will understand.

You are free to do as you wish...

...but I do hope that you will

give yourself to me.

  • A.

My heart stops beating as I read the last line. Give yourself to me. I mouth the words silently, as I untie the ribbon and life the lid. Amid a sea of white tissue paper I find...nothing. What? I dig around the tissue. Am I missing something? After a few moments, it occurs to me- he means for me to wear nothing. Clever.

Unable to stop myself, feverish with arousal, I tear off my sweater, placing it on the chair by the window, and go to work removing my leggings, bra and panties. I'm just folding the panties and placing them on top of my other garments when I hear Alex emerge from the bathroom. I turn to face him, completely exposed.

He's wearing only a white towel wrapped around his waist. His chiseled chest is spotted with leftover beads of water from the shower, and his hair is still damp. He smiles and walks to me, "God, Madison, you're so beautiful." He's silent for a few moments as he devours every inch of my body with his eyes. Then he continues, "I'm so glad accepted my offer. I've never wanted anyone so badly."

"Nor have I, Alex," I have to be honest about how I feel. I am nothing else if not honest.

He reaches his right hand out and rubs my cheek gently as he looks softly into my eyes. He comes closer, the knot of the towel pressing against my stomach, and kisses me passionately. He runs the back of his left hand slowly down my body. As he reaches my stomach, I feel the towel drop away, and I feel his strong erection spring to life and press against me. He pulls his lips from mine and gazes into my eyes, "I want to make love to you, Madison."

"Yes, sir, please make love to me," I'm committed to this game as his submissive. I want to try this.

"No, no, Madison. Right now I'm Alex. Just Alex."

"Ok...Alex. I want nothing more than for you to make love to me."

His mouth is instantly on mine, guiding me backward toward the bed. I feel the soft duvet on the backs of my knees. Alex's right hand is on my back, assuring me that I'm being cradled, as I lean and climb backward on top of the bed.

Our lips dare not part for a moment as we fall to the soft, plush bedding, Alex on top of me. I can feel the tip of his cock on my soaking wet cunt, waiting to enter. Holding himself up with his left elbow on the bed, his right hand runs down my body, over my soft breasts and down to my wanting pussy. He rubs my clit softly, while his tongue continues its assault on my mouth. I run my hands through his hair, grabbing it as I feel his middle and index fingers slide into me. In...out...in...out.

"Alex," I exhale as his mouth leaves mine. He kisses his way down to my rock hard nipple, flicking it with his tongue and wrapping his lips around it. He continues down...down...kissing and gently nipping me with his teeth.

Oh god he's there.

Alex continues his tongued torment on my aching clit, all the while plundering my pussy with his fingers. "Oh Alex! Please! I want you inside me!" I can't contain my need. I have to have his cock buried deep inside of me. He ignores my pleas and continues...in...out...in...out.

I feel an orgasm building. "Oh, Alex, please! You're going to make me come!"

He continues only a few more moments, bringing me closer and closer to coming. Before I even realize he's stopped his torment, his mouth is on mine and I can taste myself, as I feel his rock hard cock invade my throbbing cunt in one aggressive but gentle push. "Ugh!" he moans as he thrusts in. "You're so fucking tight, baby."

"Ahh!" I yelp, as he heaves in and out of me, his big, solid cock filling me up like I've never been before. I dig my nails into his back, grasping at anything that I can to remind myself that I'm still on earth and not floating away to a land of bliss. We continue this waltz for what seems like forever, yet, at the same time, seems like not long enough.

Alex wraps his arms underneath me and rolls over, putting me on top, not allowing us to be ripped apart. Sitting up, I lift myself rhythmically...up...down...up...down, "Do you like that, Alex? Do I feel good?"

"Fuck! Yes, baby. Don't stop," his face displays his total and utter ecstasy. His right hand massages my left breast, his left hand my right ass cheek. I lean over and loot his mouth with my tongue, supporting myself on my arms. Alex moves his hands to my hips and digs his fingertips into me, as he takes over and lifts me up...down...up...down...harder...faster...up...down...harder. I moan, the sound muffled by our joined mouths.

Before I realize what's happening, Alex is flipping me over again onto my back, my head on the pillows. His cock is still buried deep within me. He pushes himself forward so that his knees are supporting my thighs on either side of me. He looks down at me sternly, "I'm going to make you come now, baby. Are you ready to come with me?"

"Fuck! Yes, Alex!"

His eyes glaze over with intense lust, he wraps his right hand around the top of the wood headboard, and his left hand grips my right shoulder with his thumb pressing into the center of my neck. He pulls out slowly, his eyes penetrating mine. He thrusts in, hard. "Ugh!!" he wails out.

As he continues to pierce my dripping pussy with his strong spear, I grip his right leg with my left hand and wrap my right hand around his left wrist. As he thrusts in and out, faster and harder, his grip on my neck tightens. The slight choking sensation is pushing me closer to the edge in a way that I've never quite felt.

"Do you like that, baby!?" he grunts.

"Yes!" I cry out.

"Are you going to come for me?"

"Oh god, yes! Please don't stop!"

"Oh fuck," he exhales, "I'm so close, Madison!"

He jabs harder, faster, fucking me senseless. I've never been fucked so hard in all my life! So hard yet with such care.

"Oh!!" I wail, "Alex, I'm going to come!"

"Yes! Come for me, baby! Come for me!"

I can feel my pussy gripping his member, as I hit the edge, and the explosion begins to consume me.

"Yes, Madison! Yes!" As Alex's cock releases its load, filling me, his grip on my throat tightens, sending me plummeting over the edge in the most intense orgasm I've ever felt. Waves of pleasure roll over me, consuming me, as our bodies convulse together in the ultimate release.

Alex continues to push hard into me, watching me continue to convulse over and over. Just when I think an orgasm is ending, another attacks. He doesn't release his grip on my throat. He knows what it's doing to me, how it's amplifying my pleasure to deprive only a bit of oxygen, as both of my hands now grip his wrist.

Finally my orgasms subside and my body stills with the expulsion of its last bit of energy. Alex's lips are on mine, fiercely kissing me, his cock, still inside of me, spent, becoming docile. After minutes of our tongues dancing, he pulls away and gazes at me. "Madison," he says softly.

"Yes, Alex?" I'm high with rapture.

"That...was...incredible."

"Fuck. Yes it was, Alex. I've never experienced anything so amazing...ever," I barely have any breath to speak.

"Nor have I, Madison. Vanilla sex doesn't usually do it for me."

"No?"

He smiles knowingly, "No."

"Vanilla sex, as you call it, is really all I've ever known. Well, until earlier today," I can't help but smile as I reminisce.

"Interesting," a grin takes over Alex's face and he dives back in, blissfully overtaking my mouth with his. Finally when we can expel no more energy to continue, his body falls onto mine and his head drops to the pillow next to me. We stay that way, our bodies intertwined, for what seems hours before Alex musters enough strength to push himself from me.

A look of concern crosses his face, "Oh shit. Are you-?"

"Don't worry. I'm on birth control, Alex."

"Oh good. I suppose I should've asked that earlier."

"I"m not crazy," I laugh at the relief on his face.

"That's debatable."

"True, but I have no desire to have children, so that is definitely taken care of."

"Good."

We're silent for a few moments, holding each other. Finally, Alex breaks it, "Are you tired?"

"Despite the fact that I just woke up from a nap, I really am. That wore me out."

Alex chuckles, "I'll take that as a compliment. Although, that was nothing."

Really!? I can't even imagine what else there could be. I smile at Alex, a bit nervously.

He rolls off of me and stands. He starts making his way around the bed, blowing out the candles.

I start to get up, "Let me help you."

Alex puts out his hand and gestures for me to stay put, "No no, baby. I've got it. It'll take just a moment."

It's so weird that I love him calling me 'baby'. After he's finished blowing out all of the candles, he climbs back into bed and pushes a button on the universal remote, which turns all of the light off. It's not quite dark enough for Alex to disappear into the shadows, as he lies on his side and looks at me, "I realize it's early. Perhaps we can rest a bit and then get some dinner?"

"That sounds perfect. I just need a bit to get some energy back," I can barely move.

Alex seems pleased with himself, "Good."

I can't help but smile at his cockiness

He pulls me into his arms, gripping me tightly, as I stare out at the rain falling within the trees. I don't think I can sleep, but I'll let him rest. I think through the events of the past few days. Within the last 72 hours I've gone from being an unemotional, hard-ass of an agent to a wanton, sappy whore.

What the fuck happened!? I try to put the pieces together. There's no rhyme or reason to it, other than this man, who makes me want to do anything to please him. I'm not sure how he's gotten such a hold over me, but I don't want this feeling to end. This isn't going to end well.

About an hour of losing myself to my thoughts and pondering life, I decide it's time to move, my stomach rumbling loudly. Alex is still asleep next to me. I climb softly out of bed, careful not to wake him. I wander into the closet and select one of his white button-down shirts. Armani...perfect. It's just big enough to cover my ass and the very tops of my thighs.

I open the door to the hall slowly, making sure that it doesn't creak, and close it behind me. I make my way down to the kitchen island and pick up the wireless phone. "Yes, sir?" a voice stands at attention at the other end of the line.

"That's m'am to you," I decide to toy with this poor sap.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, m'am. I thought it was-"

"I know who you thought it was. He's otherwise engaged, but has a dinner request."

"Yes, m'am...what can I help with?"

"Is there anywhere nearby to get pizza?"

"Pizza, m'am?"

"Yes. Alex has a craving for pizza. Can you get one?"

"Of course, m'am. I'll put in the order now and send for it. It won't be long."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, m'am. Is there anything else that I can help you with?"

"No. That will be all, thanks," I hang up the phone, very pleased with myself and my perfect idea to surprise Alex with a pizza. I'll bet he's not had one in ages. I know I haven't.

I just set the phone on the counter when a hand reaches from my left side around and grips my right arm. Another hand wraps around my throat, hard. "I fall asleep for just a little while and I find you sneaking around downstairs and on the phone," Alex growls into my ear. "Why were you using the phone, Madison? And don't lie to me." I can feel his erection pressing through the fabric of his briefs and into the top of my bare ass.

"I was just ordering a pizza for dinner," I'm slightly afraid, yet so turned on.

"A pizza?" his grip on my neck loosens a little.

"I thought it would be nice. I assumed it's a treat you probably rarely eat, so I asked your guard on the phone to get us one."

"Oh," Alex moves his hand from my neck and slides it down into my shirt, kneading at my right breast. With his left hand, he slowly starts unbuttoning his Armani shirt. "That was very thoughtful of you, Madison. I'm starved. But I think I would rather have you for dinner."

My eyes are closed, my breathing heavy with lust once more, "I'm yours."

"Good girl. You finally realize it," he's reached the last button and is pulling off the white shirt. He tosses it onto one of the island stools. He puts both hands on my shoulders and strokes them tenderly, finally using his right hand to move my fiery hair aside, as he kisses my shoulder, up my neck and to my ear. He bites my lobe hard and commands, "Climb onto the counter and get on all fours."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Deep Undercover Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds