• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Walk In The Forest

A Walk In The Forest

This story is a complete work of fiction, and all character references have only coincidental similarity with any real person either living or dead.

Remember the difference between fantasy and reality is as fundamental as the difference between right and wrong.

********************

”What a wonderful wife you’ll make someone.” Anna’s friend Lauren tossed the now empty banana skin into the kitchen bin.

“Well if you can’t help a friend when she’s injured, when can you help them?” Anna replied. Lauren had hurt her right ankle in a fall recently and Anna had just completed the weekly shopping for her.

“You’re an absolute doll. Go and wash a couple of glasses and we’ll share a bottle of white.”

“That’s the best idea I’ve heard all morning,” laughed Anna as she took two wine glasses and began to rinse them under the tap.

“How’s the acting business Anna? I know you’ve had a bit of a struggle since leaving drama school.”

“It’s tough Lauren. You know, the other day I was turned down for a part because they said that I looked uncomfortable with an on screen kiss, and therefore how could I be expected to do sexual nudity? I ask you, with my reputation!”

“Ouch,” said Lauren in sympathy as she tugged at the loose long blond hair that tumbled around her lovely shoulders. “I bet you’re sick of it aren’t you?”

“No, something will turn up soon. In the meantime I’d better go and practice my sexual technique. At least it’s better than having to brush up on trigonometry!”

Both girls laughed loudly. Lauren had been a friend to Anna for years and very much appreciated her being there, especially when she needed a shoulder to whine on. The young actress drained the glass and then got up to leave.

“I’ll be seeing you love,” she said bending down to give her friend a kiss on the cheek.

“Yeah, thanks again Anna. Oh, and don’t worry you won’t fail the next audition because of a lack of sexual experience!”

“Why, are you going to teach me some new tricks? See you.” With that, and a smile, Anna opened the front door of her friend’s apartment and left.

Lauren watched the tight faded denim, covering her friend's curvaceous rear, disappear through the door, and sighed.

*******************

Anna stood half asleep under the shower. It had been a long morning and she had been up early to visit Lauren. Moving her hand to the dial she turned it towards the blue arrow and let colder water splash down onto her naked skin. She gasped and shook her head, her senses clearing a little under the cold spray.

Stepping out of the shower Anna slowed the speed down to a trickle and then turned it off. Outside the day was glorious and sunshine baked the garden. Anna admired her unclothed body in front of the shower room mirror before putting on a pair of white knickers. She had a good body, and she knew it. How could she be turned down because of a perceived lack of sexual stage presence? If she were a male then she would definitely fancy herself.

Anna began to fondle her large breasts making the red aureole stimulate the nipples into a state of solid erection. She was happy with the reflection facing her in the mirror and her eyes glazed over a little as she began to casually rub herself through the flimsy material of her knickers. Enjoying herself, Anna began to concentrate. Her fingers began to move more quickly as she tried to stimulate her clitoris but she realized that the material between her fingers and her pussy was prohibitive. Anna slipped her hand inside the hem of her underwear and located the stiff little bud. Closing her eyes with a look of pure pleasure she began to visualize her innermost and most erotic fantasies. Her mind’s eye went from a Pirate Ship to being tied up outdoors and across to having sex in a public place as she frantically worked her pussy up to a climax.

“Ohhhhh, fuck, yes,” she gasped as her thighs clenched around the invading fingers. Her efforts caused her to come, alone and unashamedly, with a look of basic lust on her lovely features as the pleasure ran through her taught body. Anna ground her hips furiously until she buckled at the knees and collapsed in a satisfied heap on the floor.

Once she had recovered from her orgasm Anna stood up. The weather was too warm for a bra and so she slipped on a short-cropped vest. Pulling on a pair of brief white shorts Anna decided to head outdoors into the field at the bottom of her garden.

The lovely young actress breathed deeply as the fresh air filled her lungs. She felt much more awake now as she ambled across the meadow and into the forest beyond. It was a fantastic day and she visibly relaxed as the sunlight beamed down through the criss crossed branches of the trees above her.

Anna glanced at the numbers on her watch and realized that the time was four thirty in the afternoon. She had been walking for three hours and, looking nervously around, had to admit that she was a little lost. Following her instincts Anna turned around and headed back. Moving more quickly now Anna felt a little more apprehensive than she had earlier.

“Shit,” she yelled to no one in particular, as she tripped and fell on the soft leaves. Picking herself up and cursing the old thick stump that had felled her Anna carried on. She moved quicker afraid of everything and nothing when, suddenly, she fell again. This time she had been tripped by something deliberately. As she lay on the soft earth Anna saw the glint of the trip wire and swallowed hard. Then, suddenly and shockingly, her head was pushed forcefully to the ground and rough hands turned her over onto her stomach. She tried to speak but was punched hard in the ribs. Gasping for air Anna felt sharp nails rake her thighs burning into her skin.

A feeling of utter helplessness came over her as she was dragged to her feet and saw a large gang surrounding her. All wore dark clothes and protective masks. She saw no faces, which made the whole situation even scarier, if that were possible. She gulped at the sight in front of and around her. Glancing to the side Anna looked for a way out but there was none. She looked apprehensively from one to the other but could see only cold, calculating desire in the eyes that stared back.

“Strip.” Came an order. Anna was struck dumb and could not move.

“P…p…please,” she begged finally, “let me go.” The deep, male voice replied.

“Prepare her.”

“Nooooooo!” yelled the beautiful, cornered girl as the gang advanced towards her.

They stripped Anna.

Then two strong arms held her to the ground while a body tried to mount her. She could see his large naked erection and she twisted and kicked trying to get out of the way. He battered her legs down, positioned himself between them and clutched her thighs to hold her still. He thrust against her, the head of his cock prodding time after time until her found the entrance to her pussy. Seeking out the dry split between her lovely legs the man plunged in. Anna cried out and closed her eyes tightly.

“Open your eyes. Look at him,” came a voice from above her, “we don’t like it when you close your eyes.”

She kept them shut as the man pounded her with quick hard strokes.

“You’ll be sorry bitch,” came the voice again.

Anna opened her eyes. The man’s hooded face was above her as he watched her through the narrow eye slits afforded by the mask, drooling over her superb breasts and narrow waist. His mouth was open and he grunted loudly with every stroke.

She turned her head to the side and saw a second man rubbing his cock while she was raped. Anna quickly looked back to the man gasping above her. The men pinning her down watched with an eager look in their eyes obviously waiting their turn.

The man pumped harder now. Anna stared at the body above her trying to put her senses far away from her current predicament, but failing to do so. Then he suddenly thrust hard and remained connected deeply to her, tight against her groin. His mouth opened wide and he growled his delight as his body twitched and throbbed inside her.

“You lovely bitch!” he spat.

The feel of his jerking cock sickened Anna. When it released its load into her pussy, she gagged.

He pulled out of her and stood. His shiny erection dripped a long white arc of spunk down to her pubic hair. Then he stepped back smiling, hands on hips, cockily looking down at his victim.

The man on her right let go of her arm. Anna watched helplessly as he got on top of her and prepared to enter her.

“No, please,” she begged pathetically.

She wanted to throw him off, to fight back, but she was powerless. So she lay beneath him motionless as he too rode her to a climax.

Then she watched again as he stood and laughed. He motioned to the man holding her left arm, who took up position and put his cock at the, now soaked, entrance to Anna’s pussy. She was breathing hard and ragged as the third man pushed his cock into her.


“Ohhhhhh,” she groaned. This one was smaller than the others and she moaned as he shoved himself into her harder then his colleagues. His mouth went to her right breast and sucked the nipple, gnawing on it almost. Anna cried out in pain and clutched at the dry earth beneath her.

“No, stop it,” she yelled as a reflex action made her take the man’s hair in her hands in an attempt to pull him away from her.

He snarled like a dog.

“You’ve blown it now slut,” he said smiling.

Anna’s survival instinct took over and she grabbed him again this time pulling his face to hers as she kissed him fully on the mouth trying to minimize the suffering she would experience at their hands. She darted her tongue into contact with his and stroked her hands under his black top and up his naked back pressing him even more deeply into her. He moaned with pleasure as she moved his head back to her breast showing him that it was okay to be attentive to her there as well. He chewed on it again. Anna bit her lips and winced once more. She cried out with pain but kept up the pretence of enjoyment until he finally shook with climactic spasms, moaning and gasping as he came.

The man stood up. No one else moved towards her even though she counted six in the gang. Anna sat up wincing from the pain in her body and from between her legs.

“Get up,” one man ordered.

Anna got to her feet as another man approached her. She hurt inside and she could feel the stickiness of their seed running down the inside of her thighs. She instinctively backed away wondering momentarily if she dare turn and run. But there were men behind her and she had nowhere to go. Her hair was grabbed and twisted and before she knew it Anna was on her knees in the dirt. Two of the men, who hadn’t yet had her, loomed threateningly. Anna was still terrified.

“Please, no more. Leave me alone now.”

Both men slipped out their rock hard erections. Looking down on her one man lifted his boot and kicked Anna in the stomach. She doubled over retching in agony.

“We have needs, and that’s just to remind you who is in control here.”

She felt her head pulled back up towards one man’s groin. Anna knew what he wanted and opened her mouth accepting the rigid purple cock head. As she began to stroke his shaft with her tongue Anna felt the other man’s hand stroke her bottom exploring and feeling her every curve. His fingers moved between her cheeks and Anna offered no resistance remembering the beating she would probably get if she did resist. The prick was huge in her mouth as a single digit slipped into her bottom. Anna’s eyes opened wide but she could not make a sound. She moaned around the invading shaft as the finger probed deeper and deeper. Anna was pushed down to the leafy floor onto her knees between the man’s thighs without releasing him from her oral warmth.

She felt her bottom raised into the air and held her breath as the second man’s cock was positioned against her arse. Anna knew what was coming and was certain that the lack of lubrication would hurt. But as he pressed she sucked more vigorously on the cock in her mouth and felt herself impaled as the tight ring of muscle relaxed and he sank into her bottom. Anna moaned as his hips pushed forward embedding his cock even more, cushioned against her soft bottom cheeks.

“Fuck me,” said the man who was being sucked off, gazing down at the lovely young actress sandwiched between him and his collaborator. Anna’s bottom tensed around his shaft and the cock in her mouth felt enormous. She groaned as the man behind her began to thrust in and out. Anna began to buck back and forth on his prick, when, ominously, she felt her hair grabbed in a strong fist. Her head was pulled roughly back as a cock erupted in her face, splashing sperm all over her mouth, her cheeks and her chin. At almost the same time the other man grunted and quickened the pace of his drive into her. Anna gasped and tried to get her breathing under control.

“I’m going to come,” yelled the second man as he fucked savagely into her arse causing Anna to fall onto the floor resting on her arms, unwittingly giving better access to her rear. Then he shoved and his cock was forced as far as it possibly could be inside her clutching depths. His whole body stiffened, groaning loudly as he ejaculated deep into her bowels.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh,” she groaned.

“Fuckkkkkk!” he yelled.

Then the two of them collapsed like rutting dogs into a heap on the soft earth. Without any respite Anna was pulled up to her knees. She was covered in dirt and slime from the abuse she had experienced. She noticed that the man now in front of her was one of her original attackers. The sixth member of the gang still sat on a tree stump, unmoving, watching every detail.

“Show some enthusiasm slut,” he taunted. His free penis was solidly erect again. He placed his palm on the back of her neck and pressed her to his groin. Anna’s lips peeled apart allowing him to slide easily into her mouth. It seemed to stiffen even more once inside her warm depths and she started to suck, obediently giving him what he wanted. He held her hair and ground hard into her face. From time to time he would pull out slightly and have her masturbate him into her own mouth. Anna knew where this was leading and she did not relish another throat full of spunk. But soon his excitement was at a peak and he came deep in her mouth. Anna could do nothing but swallow his seed.

“Fucking great bitch. Nothing wrong with your technique,” he laughed.

Anna sank back on her knees. What had happened to her? Why was this happening?

“How the fuck did you find me?” she shouted out loud. She began to sob great tears into her hands.

“Awww, poor thing,” mocked one of the men. He approached her and Anna felt her hair once more bunched into a tight fist. She instinctively moved her hands up to where her hair pulled on her scalp.

“No, please, where are you taking me.”

Anna felt her wrists bound cruelly together by thick white hemp the other end of which was thrown over a large tree branch. She was marched back until she stood behind a large felled tree. By pulling on the rope holding her wrists Anna’s arms were pulled out in front of her until she was bent over the trunk.

“Ouch,” she cried as the rough bark scratched her skin. She felt her body stretched over the tree as rough hands fondled her all over and the rope was secured over the higher branch. Anna felt very vulnerable with her bottom sticking out available to all that wanted it.

She sensed a group massing behind her and glanced at the solitary group member still sitting passively on the trunk, watching, enjoying.

She felt a presence behind her as someone reached round and found her lovely breasts, rubbing them. Anna felt her nipples harden as something unceremoniously penetrated her pussy. Anna gasped as he, whoever he was, filled her, her eyes widened, staring blankly ahead.

“Oh!” she moaned, as the pace of the thrusts became faster. The man inside her began to fuck her harder; his pushes now frantic and then she felt the thick sperm running out of her slit and down her legs. He had come. Another man took his place immediately with a mocking grunt as his cock slid home. Anna exhaled heavily as he shagged her roughly. She could do nothing but succumb to whoever decided to fuck her in whatever way they had chosen. Anna closed her eyes as the feeling coming through from between her legs began to arouse her.

Soon she felt him withdraw and ejaculate over her bottom only to be replaced straight away by a third cock entering her. Anna whimpered as her fucked her and she soon felt his sperm join that of his associates in filling her slit and covering her thighs.


A fourth penis touched her skin; equally as erect as the others but this time he slid into her bottom.

“Ouch, no please, that hurts.” She cried. Her awareness was becoming hazy as she felt the thick shaft pump in and out like a mechanical piston. She felt new hands on her breasts and fingers probing her cunt. One cock was replaced by another and then another as her arousal began to heighten, until just as she felt consciousness slipping away from her, she orgasmed. Her body cried out with a great rush of ecstasy straining her against every sharp edge and rough surface of the old gnarled bark.

“Fuckkkkkk!” she screamed crashing over wave after wave of lust fuelled energy until she finally slumped over the tree barely aware of where she was and what she was doing.

*******************

Anna Barrett came to slowly.

They had fucked her raw.

Gradually the pain in her body came back to her, and she focused slowly on the thick rope still wrapped around her wrists and fastened in front of her. Her head was swimming in a hazy way as she tried to concentrate. Her body felt cold and Anna could feel the slime from the men covering her bottom and legs. She could taste the residual sperm in her mouth, which was unpleasant at best.

Then, once more her head was raised by virtue of her hair being pulled cruelly upwards. She stared into a face of one of the gang. She could tell it was the sixth member, the one who had not taken part in the abuse of her body. Now she stared straight into his face. Only it wasn’t a ‘he’.

“So Anna, did you enjoy that?” Anna was shocked to hear the female voice, and a familiar one at that. “More to the point do you remember it, and will you remember it next time you need to?”

Her head was lowered and Anna looked up at the woman as she moved away from her.

“You won’t lose any more parts now. Untie her and let her go.”

Anna watched completely bewildered as the female walked away limping on her obviously injured right ankle.

THE END.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • A Walk In The Forest

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 88 milliseconds