• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Lucky Day, Conclusion

The Lucky Day, Conclusion

Boutique Bras continue to attract attention

Yes my time employed at the Mall Boutique definitely has had it's benefits. The greatest being an endless supply of young black cock to suckle on with the reward of the tasty man juice I have come to crave.

Towards the end of my employment at the boutique, Jill, the snotty store manager had become aware of my cravings just from her observations. One day she questioned this to me in the backroom.

"Susan, I notice you spending a lot of time with some of the younger men in our store." She stated.

"Well, they always ask for my help picking out bras for their girlfriends or wives." I countered. "I saw the sales report and this store is up year over year." I added.

"True, for that I am grateful, but what would David think?" referring to my husband.

"Does that matter?" I asked defensively.

"I suppose not. But is he aware of the time you spend outside the mall producing sales?" her voice took a slightly softer tone.

"Sometimes," I admitted, "he seems to get excited over it." I still am not sure why I told her that.

"Really, Bill (Her husband), is always trying to get me to try some stuff outside our marriage, you know spice things up a bit." She matched my omission with truth of her omission. I relaxed.

"Really, well, I am an expert at that." I assured her.

Grinning she smiled "I am just too shy."

"Nonsense, the hardest part is getting started." I said "Try showing a little more cleavage and let nature take its course."

"Would you like some help?" I added.

"I don't know, it would have to be our secret." She stated nervously.

"Of course, you keep mine and I'll keep yours." I agreed.

"But you tell David about your obvious extramarital affairs." She said.

"True, some but not all. Because of his prompting, I have become more of a slut than he really knows. I don't think he would be happy with the frequency I have my encounters, but I almost need them daily now." I admitted further to Jill.

"Really, well we will see, if I get the nerve." She answered.

A few weeks had passed since our initial conversation and Jill began wearing some more revealing clothing and painting her make-up on more deliberately especially her lip stick. She was following my lead, her change was noticed by me and some of the customers of the boutique including the young men looking for bra-gifts for their girlfriends. She seemed to begin to enjoy the attention and she definitely had a much more approachable demeanor about her.

Jill is in stark contrast to me. I am a curvy mixed black woman with nice 36C tits, dark hair, dark eyes and tall. Jill is blonde with freckles on her chest, blue eyed, younger, with smaller tits.

This was going to be fun, watching her take a big cock to the face. The thought caused my panties to moisten in the air conditioning of the mall.

Time for me to put a plan into action.

********

Not long after these thoughts a young black man was strolling by the boutique, his lean body strutting by causing some of the women to watch him. I watched Jill in the front fixing a display. The other clerk in the store was emptying the cargo in the backroom from our most recent delivery. Jill bent over a little which caused the young man to take notice. His reaction was obvious that he was interested. He quickly turned to enter the store.

Typically, I would trip over myself getting to the prospective customer or sperm donor but I did not in this case. I watched Jill.

She walked over to him and I heard her say "What can I help you with?"

He was totally digesting her when he glanced in my direction. I looked away acting like I had little interest in the conversation. He returned his gaze to Jill.

"Just looking for a gift." He said.

"Who for? Your wife or girlfriend? " Jill asked.

"Girlfriend, never been married." He answered while seemingly seeing the ring on Jill's finger.

"Do you know what size bra she wears?" Jill asked.

"About the same size of her." He stated returning his gaze to me. "But not quite as perky as yours." He added returning his dark gaze to Jill.

The tension in the store was already building. This was going to be the one. I was going to make sure of it. It was late in the day and we would be closing soon. I just have to get rid of the other snobby bitch in the backroom.

"Jill, can I help?" I asked as I approached the two.

"Sure." Jill said while looking defeated.

"What is your name?" I asked staring into his eyes.

"Jacob." He replied flatly.

"Well Jacob we will be closing in about half an hour, if you want to come back then, I can try some bras on for you." I said.

Jacob grinned "Done, I will be here." Jacob then looked back at Jill "Are you going to be here?"

"Ummm, why, yes." Jill Stammered.

Jacob then exited the store with a little more skip in his step.

"Are you crazy, Susan?" Jill asked. "What if he tries to steal something after we are closed? I could lose my job."

"Jill, relax, stealing something will not be on his mind, let's have some fun, and get rid of Toni." I said.

Jill smiled and went to the backroom while I attended to a woman looking for a bra. A few minutes later I saw Toni gleefully exiting the store. Toni looked in my direction "I just got the rest of the night off. See you tomorrow." Like she just got over on me or something.

"It is your lucky day." I said smugly.

She left.

I wrapped up with the customer as Jacob reentered the store.

I looked at him, one moment, and waved him to the backroom where Jill was sitting and not visible from the store entrance. Once he went in there, I went to the entrance and lowered the chain locking mechanism indicating we were closed.

I walked to the backroom to find Jill and Jacob talking about the bras 'we' would try on for him. Once completely in the backroom I unbuttoned my blouse revealing my breasts incased in a red lace bra. This bra fit perfectly and lifted my breasts into a very desirable position.

Jacob and Jill both stared. Jacob because of the free show and Jill because of my boldness.

Jacob then said "Wow, perfect."

Jill then interrupted his stare by saying "I will try on this black one you picked out."

"Ok." Jacob said while sitting down to reposition his engorging cock in his pants.

Jill with all her modesty went to the changing room to change into the black bra. I stayed with Jacob.

"Do you think she will like this?" I asked while pouting my full lips.

"Don't care, I know I like it." Jacob said while continuing to stare.

"I thought you liked Jill?" I asked as he inched closer to me.

"I do, shit I want you both." Jacob said. His young mind was reeling and his pants indicated his lack of self-control by the bulge that was growing.

That thought never really crossed my mind, interesting one though.

Then I heard Jill "What do you think?"

We both turned to see Jill in her skirt and the black bra. Beautiful and sexy. She blushed a little. I smiled and walked toward her.

"Let me adjust the straps." I said.

I went to adjusting the straps with vigor, making sure that the bra was not too tight but tight enough to lift her melons into a perfect view. Jill looked at me with a knowing smile and nodded.

I smiled back and looked at Jacob who was busy pulling on his cock through his jeans.

"Problem?" I asked while staring at his busy hand.

"Can't help it, that was the hottest thing I have ever saw." He stammered.

Jill turned red and then grabbed at the straps of my bra to adjust it.

"Want us to take the bras off?" I asked Jacob.

He nodded his head. I nodded to Jill and reached for her clasp. Jill unclasped my bra first and I caught it and set it on the counter. Jill put hers aside also. Jill's freckles were accented by her body's natural reaction, flushing red. Me on the other hand was not flushed based on my years of experience.

Jacob was visibly pulling on his cock now. I walked towards him.

"Looks like you need some help there." I said as I reached for his buttons.

Jacob feverishly nodded and Jill was behind me. I unbuttoned his pants and pushed them down to the floor. Jacob reached for my breasts. He noticed the wedding band on my finger.

"Damn, you both are married?" He asked.

I nodded and managed to get his jeans to his ankles.

"Jill." I said without looking at her instead my eyes were fixed upon 9 inches of thick dark cock. My mouth watered and I felt Jill brush past me on her way to her knees.

Jill grabbed at Jacob's cock with very little hesitation. "My first black cock." She murmured.

Grinning, I kissed Jacob and his hands found my breasts. He cupped them and squeezed them gently at first. Jacob then sucked air in through his teeth as Jill began to suck on his cock. I could hear her muffled gags as she jabbed her throat with his cock. I looked down and could see Jill could embed about half of his cock in her mouth and throat.

"Mmmm, looks fun." I whispered as I also went to my knees.

Jill released her mouth grip and reluctantly aimed his cock towards my lips. Jacob whispered "Yeah baby suck it."

His cock head penetrated my lips into my watering mouth. Jacob and Jill both moaned. Jacob's hand gripped the back of my head forcing me to take more of his cock. I did and after a few strokes his slippery cock began to slip into my throat. When my nose touched his pubic hair he held me down for a few seconds.

He allowed me to pull back gaining air I needed for survival. I gulped down the air before he pulled my head forward again. I could feel my eyes begin to water as I coughed on his cock.

Jacob chuckled "That is so fucking hot."

"I want some." My annoying female boss Jill said. At that moment I had forgotten she was even in the room.

Jacob allowed me to pull away and aimed his cock in Jill's direction. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her to take more of his cock with each thrust.

"You are two fine bitches." Jacob said.

I nodded while smiling at him and bent forward to lick his balls while he punished Jill's throat. She had visible tears rolling down her cheeks as he forced more of his black cock into the white bitches face. Eventually her chin kept bumping into my face forcing me to pull away. Jill had uncontrollable tears flowing from her eyes. Her eye liner formed a black streak from the corner of her eye and I grinned on the inside and at Jacob.

"You want a little more?" Jacob asked while staring at me rubbing my clit.

I nodded biting my lip and moving back towards his cock. Jill seemed ready for a break and she in her inexperience of deep-throating black cock rubbed at her eyeliner and make up giving her an 'I just gagged on a large cock' appearance. Jacob jabbed at my mouth rubbing his cock over my cheeks in the process. I opened my mouth and allowed him to punish me more for wanting to taste his cum. I hallowed my cheeks and rubbed my tongue on his sensitive head. He set a rhythm with is had wrapped around my pony tail.

I felt a petite set of hands on my tits as I was face fucked and while I rubbed my pussy. I am not a lesbian but the added sensation added to my own satisfaction I was about to experience. I then felt Jill lick my nipples sending me into a powerful self-induced orgasm. Jacob released his grip as I went into powerful orgasmic throws of passion. When I became aware of surroundings again I noticed Jacob was pounding Jill's face again. I could tell by his intensity and vigor he was going to cum soon.

Sure enough after a few more thrusts Jacob yelled "I cumming."

Jill pulled away and I opened my mouth and covered the head with my lips before he erupted. Cum filled my mouth, Jacobs knees buckled causing him to pull away and finish blowing his load on my face. I then felt Jill's tongue on my cheeks licking cum.

"I want a taste." She said "I have never swallowed before."

"I have a few times." I managed after gulping down his load.

Jacob recovered his balance and had that typical Susan-Just-Blew-You glow.

"Holy shit that was amazing." Jacob have yelled.

"Shhh, quiet." Jill said while standing up.

I sucked Jacobs twitching cock back into my mouth and licked the head enhancing his sensations. He mooned while Jill licked his neck and rubbed his chest.

Jacob began to get hard again. The fountain of youth reason is why I suppose. I bobbed my head up and down his shaft as Jill pushed his shirt over his head.

When Jacob seemed to be fully erect again I stood up and said "I have to get home to my husband, you two have fun."

While I was saying this, Jill grasp Jacobs hard cock and began to stroke it. Jacob nodded in my direction and reached under Jill's skirt. He hooked her panties above her hips and pushed them to the ground. I grabbed my bra and shirt and once I finished buttoning up my top I watched Jacob sink his cock into Jill who was bent over the table.

She squealed in delight and smiled at me. My temptation was so great to join in but instead I remember what my goal of the night was. That was to get Jill some black dick. Having accomplished this I grabbed my purse and walked towards the back door.

"See you in the morning, Jill." I said.

In between the grunts caused by Jacob's long dick penetration Jill said "ok-kay, may-ay-by, ma-YAY-BY not."

What a beautiful site. Jill with make up smeared all over her face and part pain and pleasure look on her face. Jacob had an almost angry look about him like he just wanted to fuck that white bitch hard. Perfect.

I smiled and pushed through the exit.

Susan

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Lucky Day, Conclusion

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds