• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 04

Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 04

123

This is the final chapter of the 4 part series.

It will probably make more sense if you read Chapters 1, 2 and 3 of Secrets of The Stallion first.

May I once again Thank all the readers who have given me such positive feedback, the little pointers to improve and those who have made me a favourite author or story.

It is truly appreciated and will be taken on board in future stories and your votes / ratings a valued encouragement.

Thank you all. Now to continue and finish the story...

Regards

Stone. Xxx

*****

Jake's mind raced with lusty thoughts. These two lusty and willing women letting Titus and himself fulfil their desires. This one evening, all four of them would remember for always. The daisy chain was having the desired effect of getting all their minds and bodies back into full lust mode. Jake loved Safira's tongue and she licked and sucked his length, grazing him softly with her teeth until she felt him shift. The thought she was cleaning his cock after taking another woman also thrilled him.

Jake's excitement reached his peak and he wanted more. He was the first to break the chain. He sat up. He indicated for Brandy to mount Titus's hard cock. Brandy was only too willing. Just as Safira started releasing her juices in a heavier flow, Titus rolled on to his back and was mounted by Brandy.

Brandy looked Titus in the eyes as she teased him by slapping his cock against her wet opening before finally relenting and taking him deep into her wet pussy.

As she sank slowly on to his powerful erection, Titus watched enthralled. He felt a quick tease of her petals as they pressed against his shaft, then the wave of heat and wetness as she pushed herself down on his cock. He filled her pussy and she groaned at his entry. She slowly circled her hips feeling his cock. It touched her vaginal walls and massaged her cervix.

Jake gestured for Safira to sit up and smother Titus's face in her feminine scent. Safira faced Brandy and straddled Titus's face, smothering and grinding her wet pussy over his lips, chin and nose.

Brandy and Safira took up the positions as Jake had instructed. As Titus tongue fucked Safira, she groaned and writhed. Her juices drained down to coat his nose, lips and chin. She watched in stimulated excitement as Brandy's quim devoured Titus's cock hungrily. Her excitement was evident as he slipped easily inside her, unheeded and right to the hilt. Her thatch was vibrant red against his black haired tummy trail leading to his matching pubic hair.

She began a slow writhe on his cock and Safira matched her rhythm, grinding on his face. Two sexually excited women pleasuring themselves on top of a virile and fit male. Jake was mesmerised by the sight and allowed his eyes to drink their fill slowly stroking his cock.

The dominant man in Titus glowed, feeding off the women on top of him, knowing he was shown a respect he never expected, giving it back with each touch, each kiss, each thrust of his hips. His hands slid up along Safira's sides, finding her full breasts, taking them in his hands. The look on Safira's face showed she was very pleased with the expertise of his touch and tongue.

Safira closed her eyes, gave a wicked smile as she licked her lips in delight, and ground her pussy across Titus's eager tongue.

Jake stood between the two women and offered his raging hard cock to the lovely ladies. He steadied himself with a hand on each of their shoulders. Closing his eyes, Brandy and Safira worshipped his cock with relish.

Titus heard the deep moans of Jake as his cock was expertly looked after by the two willing women. Hard nipples grazed over the palms of his hand as he cupped Safira firmly.

Safira took her side of Jake's cock and Brandy took hers, licking, nibbling and sucking him. Their hair brushed and teased Jake's thighs and lower tummy.

Jake lewdly looked Brandy up and down, enjoying her fuck grinding of Titus. He had that lust look in his eyes. He groped her breasts lewdly, squeezed them a little roughly and caused her to groan in pleasure. His manner was almost to degrade her and use her for his own pleasure.

He moved one of his hand down to rub her clitoris as Titus's cock was filling her inside. Jake took his own greedy pleasure in feeling her intimately, knowing his own woman was watching him. It turned him on more.

He left her breasts and then looked at her ass. He groped and squeezed her cheeks whilst still rubbing and cupping her pussy.

He slapped her butt and whispered in her ear, "Grind faster. Rub you pussy in my hand."

Brandy upped her tempo and he slapped her bottom again and commanded, "Go Faster."

She did as she was told.

Grinding on Titus's cock felt pretty amazing to Brandy, especially when Jake started to take command and fondled and slapped her body to work harder. Brandy did, she ground faster when she felt Jake's stinging slaps. She sensed there would be red finger marks on her ass cheeks.

Jake groped her breasts lustily and a little roughly but his manner only served to accelerate Brandy's own desire and needs.

Her pussy flooded over Titus's cock, wetting and lubricating him even more. Then Jake tugged at her pubic hair. She felt a little degraded as she felt the pulls but it excited her too. She was after all his toy tonight.

He sought and found her swollen clitoris to play with. His stimulation as he rubbed caused her to moan and grind more with excitement.

Jake enjoyed her obedience and groped her tits with one hand again and said softly, "Good Girl, keep it up. Now feel your own titties."

He watched as she again obeyed him and nodded his approval. She was not the boss tonight.

He moved towards Safira and did the same degrading type treatment to her.

He lewdly looked her up and down, taking in his fill of her nudity and the sexual act of rubbing her dark pussy on Titus's face. He groped at her breasts a little roughly, heard the groans escaping her lips and then with one of his hand moving down, he pulled at her pubic hair a little.

He then shifted to her clitoris as Titus's tongue was inside her and circled it, masturbating her as Titus tongue fucked her. Safira groaned more. Both men were being so intimate with her body and it turned her on so much.

Brandy watched him dish out the same treatment to Safira. They both responded, wanting to please both men.

Jake enjoyed Safira's reaction and flushed face. Then he moved his hand from her breast to her buttocks. He looked and inspected her ass cheeks as he squeezed and groped each gluteus maximus lewdly. With his hand still on her clitoris and pubic hair, he smacked her bottom.

"Faster," he urged.

Safira ground onto Titus's tongue faster.

Jake smacked her again. "Faster," he demanded again.

Safira obliged.

Jake smiled. "Good Girl, keep it up and now feel your own titties."

He moved back to watch the action of both woman writhing and feeling their own breasts as they moaned in pleasure. He stroked his cock. He admired the image he had created. Then he moved between them.

"Suck my cock," he demanded of both women.

Brandy and Safira lapped at him, each taking the nearest side. He stroked their heads as they licked and suckled and nibbled and nuzzled. He threw his head back, shutting his eyes as they worked their magic.

After a while, Jake pushed Safira's head down to worship his balls with her tongue and his anal star with her wet finger. She prodded him a little, and slowly push her finger in to tease and tantalise. All the time kissing and sucking his beautiful gonads.

He pushed his cock fully into Brandy's mouth and she teased his length and intermittently tongue fucked his little opening. Jake was in heaven being serviced by two such beautiful women.

This image and stimulation was then enhanced by Titus's hands moving up Safira's body to grope and squeeze her breasts. Titus took his fill of her.

Safira and Brandy took turns sucking and licking Jake's cock and balls. As Brandy took him deep into her mouth, Safira nuzzled and licked his bollocks and bottom. Her finger probed and fucked his anal star, penetrating his ass, massaging his prostate gland.

Jake enjoyed the attention of both willing females. It was such a sexual thrill. Jake looked down as these women ground and fucked Titus and pleasuring him was so hot and amazing! Completely lost in the moment, Jake bit his lower lip as the finger inside him coaxed more precum to ooze onto Brandy's tongue. It was pure bliss!

Brandy took his cock full in her mouth and began a fabulously slow head fuck matching the rhythm of Safira's pussy grind and Brandy's cock grind on Titus.

The harem filled once again with moans and sighs as this amazing foursome continued late into the evening.

Slowly Titus's hands slid back to Safira's hips, pushing her upwards so he could free himself from her pressed down body and slid out from under her. Quickly he slipped from Brandy at the same time.

Safira felt Titus move out from under her and saw he had also uncoupled from Brandy.

Brandy felt Titus disengage from her and waited anticipation building.

They both continued to lick, suck and nuzzle Jake's wonderful cock.

He pushed Brandy on all fours so her ass was facing him. He pulled Safira into the same position. Brandy and Safira were next to each other on all fours, their asses facing Titus.

Their heads were by Jake. Jake pushed his cock in to Brandy's mouth and pulled Safira's head by the hair to continue with worshipping his balls and anal star. Safira and Brandy both, went to work to please him.

Brandy glanced back as Titus positioned himself behind her. He stood beside the bed, her hips in his hands, pulling her up until she was on all fours again, in a position that pleased him. Then she saw he positioned Stone in the same fashion. Both the women's hindquarters were facing him. Jake pulled on their heads to continue to suckle and lick his cock, demanding their full attention.

They continued to lick, suck and nuzzle Jake's wonderful cock. Their bottoms were displayed towards Titus, vulnerable to his whim.

Titus found a double headed vibrator from a night stand next to the bed. He looked at Jake and smiled wickedly and watched Jake hold Brandy's head just as he pushed his member down her throat.

As Jake held her there, fucking her lips in a slow, deep rhythm, Titus stepped in behind her and pushed his own cock into her ready channel, filling her sex with a single, fluent thrust.

Suddenly Brandy felt Titus's entry, one big thrust into her vagina. He was so big and hard. She gasped at his size. Jake filled her mouth fully with his throbbing erection, nearly choking her. She couldn't breathe for a few seconds which seemed to excite Jake. He used Safira's head and pushed her down to lick his balls and anal passage. Then Jake released Brandy and she gasped for oxygen in relief before repeating his deep penetration of her throat. The actions caused her to gag and drool.

Brandy was pinned down on two cocks, being taken from both ends. They slowly fucked her while Safira was giving Jake's balls the attention they needed.

Brandy was being filled and fucked from both ends in synchronised actions by both men. It was a perfectly executed Spit Roast. As Jake pushed his cock fully into her mouth, Titus was also fully embedded into her body, completely sandwiched and impaled by both men. Then they both slid out together before ramming and impaling again. Jake's cock hit the back of her throat, his length causing her to gag again and again in reflex as Titus banged into her cervix.

She gasped in her heightened sexual state, leaking her pleasure over Titus's cock and balls and at the same time salivating all over Jake's cock.

Just as Safira dived down deep, fingering his ass, Titus placed the double headed dildo against both of her entrances and pushed. She gasped for air as she was penetrated in both her pussy and anus at the same time. Her body froze, resisted, then pushed back and took the c shaped dildo all the way in. He switched the dildo to vibrate.

Safira heard Brandy's gasps on Jake's cock and realise that Tight was now fucking her. She had her fill of cocks in each end of her, a full blown Spit Roast!

At the same time, Safira's senses were suddenly assaulted by the double entry of a duel ended vibrating dildo. Titus pushed the toy into her vaginal and anal channels, and she felt the vibrations as it filled her up. The sensations were an amazing miracle and she gasped on Jake's bollocks. This was a sensory overload and she moaned as her pleasure increased tenfold. She gushed uncontrollably as her body responded coating the toy in her unique scent.

Titus started a steady fuck, Jake matched his rhythm in his head fuck and Brandy groaned as both men took and claimed her. Titus used the dildo to double fuck Safira in the same steady rhythm he was using on Brandy whilst Safira continued to suck Jake's bollocks and finger fuck his tight little ass.

Titus watched Safira's openings flutter and pucker as he fucked her with the toy. Then at his cock impaling Brandy's pussy. He felt strong, and powerful as he played with them so intimately.

They were all moaning in their own little euphoric world.

Titus, Jake and the vibrating dildo were all in sync, with the pushes of Jake and Titus sliding into Brandy. Both women were under their control, sending both Jake and Titus to heights of pleasure not thought of before.

Brandy was spit roasted between them. They fucked and used her. The flow of her juices betraying the sexual state she was in, getting closer to that threshold again. Just as Titus felt her body twitch and tremble between them, Jake and Titus stopped at the same time, releasing her from their throbbing members.

Then they both switched places. Safira was freed from the double headed dildo. It was then gently pushed into Brandy's entrances while Safira was mounted by Jake and Titus guided both ladies head to his shaft, feeding it through Safira's lips.

Brandy was vaguely aware of Safira's gasping as she was also impaled at her hind quarters. Brandy soon found out what Titus was using to excite her, as both men swapped positions and Spit Roast Safira.

Jake pulled the double dong out of Safira and spread Brandy's cheeks. Jake took the double ended dildo and pushed the vibrating toy into Brandy's two eager intimate orifices. She groaned at the new sensations.

This time Jake was going to fuck Safira's pussy and Titus was having the delights of her mouth. Jake slipped into Safira's wet pussy.

Titus pulled Brandy to lick and kiss his balls.

Brandy felt Jake insert the toy into her pussy and ass and he started to fuck her with it. Soon she was moving backwards and forwards herself, enjoying it filling her and the vibrations it was stimulating through the walls of each orifice. Brandy groaned and nuzzled into Titus's balls, going into her own little pleasure zone.

The men found a steady and pulsating rhythm. Jake and Titus falling into sync without too much effort. Jake moved the vibrator in Brandy to match their sawing movements.

Spit roasting Safira and toying Brandy. In a sexual frenzy, their lust ran unchecked. The men wanted it all and would not be denied their desires.

Safira groaned as Jake fucked her, his cock claiming her. Titus fucked her head. A Spit Roast between two handsome men. As she sucked on Titus's member, she couldn't help but think that Spit roasting was a new experience for her and that it was good, so very very good.

Servicing and having the attention of two men was so sexually exciting and stimulating. Safira sucked and teased Titus's cock as Jake fucked her. Safira wanted to give them as much pleasure as they were giving her.

Brandy wanted to lie down as the vibrating toy began to overpower her resolve. Luckily Jake sensed it and instructed Brandy to toy herself. The vibrating sensations were amazing to her and she lay back legs wide enjoying the sensations. She writhed on the bed groping her own breasts.

Jake turned his attention to Safira as he fucked her at a nice pace, his hands grasping her slender waist. Titus's back arched slightly as he was treated to some great oral pleasure by Safira.

Jake reached for the bottle of lubricant and he let it pour down Safira's ass, then he spread it out with his hands till her cheeks glimmered in the mellow lighting of the harem.

Jake's fingers teased Safira's tight anal bud in circular motions as he thrust in time with Titus. He slipped in one, then two fingers into her anal channel and she let out a sweet moan. Turned on beyond words, Jake's fingers could feel his hard cock pounding her pussy.

She felt Jake dribble lubricating oil onto her bottom and then to play with her little rosette, first the one and then the two fingers, circling and pushing into her.

Titus's cock was in her mouth, Jake's cock was in her pussy and Jake's fingers were deeply stretching and exploring her anus.

When Jake told her, she was to please the men in the harem that night, at that moment, never were his words more true. She was indeed the men's pleasurable toy, her body was theirs to do with as they willed.

Jake fucked her some more, then pulled his throbbing member out of her. His free hand collected up her sweet juices and lubricant which he spread along his shaft and cock head in a lusty wank. His erection was rock hard and ready.

Her natural lubricant glistened on his shaft in the soft light of the harem. He directed his erection to her anus, teasing the little puckered star with his crown and then pushed in to the hilt. Safira released whimpering feminine grunts at his size and entry. Then he began a slow and steady ass fuck.

Pushing gently against her anal star, he slowly filled her to the hilt, pausing as she got used to his invading cock. Safira gasped in delight then pushed back urging him to take her as he pleased.

She shut her eyes enjoying him and continued to lick, suck and nuzzle Titus's hard rod.

Jake started an easy slow ass fuck with long slow strokes, enjoying the tightness. He reached over and caressed Brandy's cheeks and smooth arched back. She was clenching the bed sheets is in a state of ecstasy.

He leaned over and addressed her, "Enjoying yourself?"

Brandy responded with a low but feminine moan.

"You like being filled up like this?"

She nodded, eyes closed.

Safira felt Jake press in to her, deepening his penetration, his chest warm on her back, and his whispering words teased the hair by her ear, "Enjoying this baby?"

She answered by pushing back, meeting his strokes even harder than before.

"Ready for both of us baby?"

Safira pushed back on his cock, mouth full of Titus's cock, moaned her affirmative answer and consent, rocking with him.

"I will take that as a yes," He concluded, smiling wickedly and made eye contact with Titus. Both men were going to use her like a dish rag. Their pleasure was going to take priority. The trepidation was intense.

Jake broke the Spit Roast and lay down. He nudged Brandy to make room for him, she responded by falling on her side, eyes wide open as she adjusted her position to watch what Titus and he had planned for Safira.

Jake pulled Safira off of Titus's cock and sat back motioning her to straddle him reverse cowgirl. Safira guided his cock back into her tight ass as Titus rose and shuffled forward. Titus grabbed her hair directing her for some more head fucking. He pushed his cock deep into her mouth and started to thrust and circle his hips.

Jake instructed Safira to continue the ass fuck in the reverse cow girl position. Both men watched as she bounced on his cock, moaning and groaning. Her beautiful tits rocked with her motions.

Jake enjoyed his woman's ass and then positioned Safira astride him, pulling her back towards his face whilst Titus watched, slowly wanking himself and shuffling forwards for Safira's delightful mouth again.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Secrets Of The Stallion Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 167 milliseconds