• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Woodland Walk - New Opportunities Ch. 01

Woodland Walk - New Opportunities Ch. 01

12

The tension in the car was palpable, both of them had been irritating each other for weeks now. Jill was pissed off by his lack career progress and shortage of money, Steve was pissed off by the lack of sex, which had fallen to zero. They had decided to go for a woodland walk, neutral territory where they previously enjoyed being together in more amicable circumstances. They pulled into the almost deserted car park, the only other vehicle was a works van with four blokes inside having their lunch. Jill climbed out of the passenger seat and zipped up her anorak, it was a bit chilly with a light drizzle falling. Steve locked the car, walked past the van and headed up the track, Jill followed but was aware of the men leering at her and she could see them passing comments, which she imagined would be quite crude.

She hurried to catch-up with Steve.

The walk through the dense wood relaxed both of them, and they made their way down the track leaving the more sparsely treed Beech Wood and into the Scots Pine where the track narrowed to single-file and the trees became more densely packed. They walked for a further 20 minutes savouring the solitude, starting to enjoy a friendly conversation about when they had last been here. Coming down the track, they saw four men approaching walking toward them, Jill thought it odd, they looked like the men from the car park.

As they approached, they let Steve through but immediately started walking toward Jill as he passed, she was some yards apart from Steve. As she passed the second man, she felt her arse being groped but decided to ignore it and moved faster through the group.

The second man said to the rest of the group, "Now that's a firm piece of meat, could enjoy fucking that."

She turned and glared at him "You'd be so lucky."

"Oh! A feisty young heifer, bet you're a squealer when you fuck."

She tried to move faster but crashed into the third man, who grabbed hold of her.

"Careful, you never know what might happen to you."

She shrugged as he released her, but as he did so he grabbed her left breast, squashing it through the anorak.

"I think its D or maybe an F Cup - looks like you were right Bob, she'd be a good tit fuck."

Stunned she, recovered her composure a swung her fist at him, screaming: "You bastard!"

Before her fist connected, her arms were grabbed from behind by the fourth man. She struggled but she was held tightly, he pushed her forward to try and limit her movement, and moved to hold her upper arms pushing them tightly together further restraining her movement, she continued to shout at the men but they just laughed. The third man proceeded to pull the zip down on her anorak.

"It's like Christmas, wonder what goodies we have in here?"

His hand moved inside the coat and massaged the right breast: "Fuck, you've a right pair here - how big are they?"

"Piss-off you perv," she replied.

"Now, now, calm down, no need to take that attitude, we are all just going to have some fun and then we'll leave satisfied and we'll be on our way."

Steve finally hearing the commotion, turned and ran back the track to save his wife. Before he could get to her, the first man turned and smashed his fist into his solar plexus and Steve doubled up in pain and collapsed on the grass. The first man pulled him up by his hair and held a knife to his throat.

"Now can we all ease up a bit, as Phil said we just want to have some fun and if we do get some co-operation from the little lady over there, nobody will get hurt. And you Rambo can just sit and watch you wife get assaulted by four very friendly weapons, or we can beat the shit out of you and still fuck her senseless. Comprende?"

Steve looked forlornly at to his wife, Phil was taking no notice of what was happening behind him, he was starting to lift up her thick woollen Scandinavian-style jumper.

Steve nodded to the first man, who said: "Good, but just for some added insurance I think I'll just tie you to that tree, but don't worry you'll still get to enjoy the action," he sneered. He pulled Steve across to the tree, who was still doubled in pain, and putting his arms being the trees, quickly produced some handcuffs and locked them on his wrists.

Jill was still struggling but to no avail and hurling expletives at her assailant. Phil carried on.

"Jesus, how much wrapping have you got on, can you pull off her coat Bob its getting in the way, and you," he said slapping her face hard "Can shut up. Did you not hear what Alan said, play along, no-one gets hurt, fail with the pleasuring and your hubbie will be minus a few significant appendages."

She stopped struggling, allowing Bob to quickly remove her anorak, he then also produced some handcuffs and quickly snapped them on her with hands behind her back.

"That was a bit stupid Bob, how am I supposed to get her top off now?"

"With this." Bob handed him a large hunting knife.

She was crying now realising that a gang-rape was inevitable.

"Aah don't cry," Phil said stroking her cheek "You've got some beautiful blue eyes and it's a shame to muddy them."

"Now where was I? Ah yes we wanted to find out how big your knockers are."

With Bob still holding her, he placed the knife under the bottom of her jumper and starting to slice it apart. Her chest was heaving with fear as she felt the blade slide up her chest. When he split the pullover, he proceeded to cut off the sleeves, as a result the woollen fell shredded to the floor. Underneath she was wearing a blue-checked cotton shirt buttoned up the front. Her breasts were becoming more clearly defined, and all the men, including Steve albeit reluctantly, savoured the deliciousness of her predicament. Phil stood back a moment an enjoyed the sight of the increasingly helpless women, her shortening breathing, her chest undulating ever so slightly quicker.

"Now what was the sweepstake?"

Bob said I thought she'd be a 34F, Alan piped up I thought a 38D but her back's narrower than I initially thought but I will stick with it, Terry, the second man of the group, said he had bet on a 36C but thought he might be wrong now looking at her.

Jill couldn't believe it, she was being assessed as a commodity, a piece of meat. She was about to speak, but Phil hushed her and said: "Quiet now we don't want to spoil the surprise for everyone. Now the thing I like second to a good fucking, is the sound of ripping cotton."

And with that he grabbed either side of the bottom of the shirt and ripped it apart, cloth and buttons flying everywhere and the shirt was stripped off in one go. She felt the cool of the breeze and the drizzle made her bra more transparent and involuntarily her nipples hardened.

"I love it when he does that, he always seems to be able to rip if off them in one single movement - quite a skill," Alan said to Steve "You're a lucky man, mate owning a pair of tits that big."

Steve grimaced, unable to believe how they had ended up like this. Alan carried on "Oh don't get miserable, we'll have her purring for more by the time we've finished and from our past experience, post-entertainment, the hubbies usually get a good screw as wifey wants to prove she still loves him."

"Now Phil what was your bet?"

"34DD" he said as slid the knife under the left bra strap and sliced through it, he pulled the cup away and harshly squeezed her breast, and she winced at the pain.

"Little fucker's getting ready, nips are hard already. Me thinks someone is enjoying this."

Jill blushed crimson at the suggestion.

Phil grabbed the right tit as he sliced through the strap. He then quickly cut the chest strap and handed the remnants of the bra to Bob.

"Ha 34F." Bob said as he examined the bra, letting her go, she fell to her knees.

"Time to pay-up."

Everyone, apart from Steve, laughed and each handed Bob a tenner.

Phil turned to Steve, "Bet she fucks like a train, does she give good head." Steve ignored the comment, Phil continued laughing "I can see by the smirk on your face she does, bet she swallows and takes up the arse like the good little whore she is - or soon will be."

He moved toward Jill, pushing her onto her back, "give us a hand Terry."

Jill fell back on a mound of earth which slopped gently upwards. They both proceeded to remove her boots and socks, she wriggled and tried to kick back but this only had the effect of making her boobs bounce wildly up and down and with her arms uncomfortably behind her back there was little she could do. Terry unbuttoned her jeans and they each pulled a leg down. The jeans were quickly thrown into the undergrowth.

Suddenly released she tried to get up, but Phil was too fast for her, holding her down again, his left hand moved to grab her cotton knickers. With her hands cuffed behind her back, her cunt was elevated for access

"Well we'll find out if you're a natural blonde or do we have a shaved pussy?"

He gently eased down the panties, revealing a fawn coloured beaver.

"A natural blonde then" he handed the knickers to Bob, who smelled them, "I think we've a proper whore here, she's enjoying this according to the dampness of these and already up for it."

Phil prised her legs apart "Sorry lads can't wait."

He moved between her knees and pulled out his hardened cock and without waiting, rammed it right up her cunt to the hilt, almost bottoming out. Jill screamed a guttural noise of despair emanating from her throat.

"Fuck she's tight, you not been fucking her Mister, we all thought she was your wife."

Her breathing quickened again and her juices started to flow, with her arms underneath her arse and positioned over the cusp of the mound, despite herself there was little she could do to stop her body automatically bucking back - partly as a result of his thrusts, but also as her animal instincts started taking over - setting up something of a rhythm with Phil, he continued to fuck her hard.

"That's better, knew you'd respond, so why hasn't he been screwing you - is he just a friend?"

Before she could answer, Bob forced his dick into her mouth, deep throating her as he savagely face fucked her. With her head perched over the top of the mound, it offered Bob perfect access which he fully used to his advantage. Both Bob and Phil hammered into her remorselessly, Phil enjoying the tightness of her cunt, Bob appreciating that she didn't gag, all Jill could do was issue muffled guttural groans and attempt to accommodate the two thrusting cocks.

"She must be excellent a giving head." said Bob "She's taking me all the way, bet the tart has blown lots of punters."

"Don't know about that, she's still pretty tight, can't have been screwed much recently, could do with a bit more responsiveness though, she's not really trying." mused Phil.

Bob smiled, and with his left hand held her nose closed, with his cock so far down her throat Jill could hardly breathe and felt like she was suffocating. Realising the only way she could avoid being asphyxiated was to bring both men off very quickly. Her fears intensified when Bob placed his right hand round her throat tightening it to cut off more of her air supply. Recognising she had to do something quickly, Jill began to thrust back wildly and opened her mouth wider to give Bob even better access.

"I like the way she has her hair cut short." said Alan "Means you get to see all the action. So why you not being get a piece of her?" He questioned Steve "Think if I had her, I'd make sure she went down on me each day."

Steve remained impassive, sinking into further into despair, wondering how far this degradation would go.

"Much better." exclaimed Phil "I knew the cunt had it in her." as Jill began to writhe and thrash about, she was definitely co-operating now.

She felt Bob tense, and then groaned as he emptied his seed into her throat. As he pulled his cock out, she gasped and gulped at the air. Phil came soon afterwards pumping his load into her pussy.

"Fuck she's good."

Strangely, given the circumstances, she warmed to the compliment, it has been years since she had a spit roasting, and in an odd way appreciated she could still take it. Before she had time to recover, Terry rolled her onto her front.

"Well if the pussy was a tight as you said, the arse may even be virgin territory." intoned Terry.

"So girlie are you an arse virgin?"

Jill said nothing.

Terry pushed two fingers into her twat and scooped some of the cum out and smeared it into the anal entrance, she squirmed and squealed at the rough intrusion. Continuing to work his two fingers into her anus, he lent forward biting her left ear and with his free hand sought out her breast and pinched her nipple.

"Ow that hurts, I thought you just wanted sex."

"We want and will take everything, now I asked you a civil question, are you an arse virgin?" Terry again bit her ear lobe and again squeezed her nipple."

"Aargh" she groaned, her eyes tearing up at the pain. "No, no I'm not a virgin there."

"So when was you last fucked there."

"About three years ago."

"With him?" Terry nodded toward Steve "and when before that?"

He nibbled he ear, she tensed at the expectation of more pain.

"No, no, not him" she cried "It was three years ago, when I was working in Paris, and before that a few years before when I was on holiday in Turkey," she quickly volunteered wanting to avoid the searing pain he had inflicted on her.

Alan picked up the cotton knickers from the tree they had been thrown onto previously by Bob. He walked toward Jill, rolling the panties into a ball, open up he commanded her and pushed the cotton ball firmly into the mouth, her jaw ached at being forced so wide apart.

"I know your going to hurt her, we just don't want her screaming the whole woods down," he said. Jill eyes widened in trepidation.

Terry smiled, "Talk about the kettle calling the pot black! She just needs a little breaking in, she'll be fine for you."

Jill felt a large bell-end push the entrance of her anus, she tensed up again attempting one final act of token resistance, Terry smiled knowingly, leaned forward again, keeping his cock poised at the entrance, he roughly tweaked her nipple, she squealed although the noise was muffled by the gag, at the sudden distraction of the short burst of pain, the muscles of her sphincter relaxed, allowing Terry to ram himself home, getting all 9 inches home in one sharp thrust. Jill arched in agony, guttural noises indicating her pain and tears flowed down her cheeks, her eyes widely dilated in pain. There was no let-up however as Terry pistoned into her, he grabbed a bunch of her blonde hair and pulled her head up savagely so he could gain deeper access.

Bob and Phil had moved to the other side of the mound. "I always like to see how they react to a hard arse fucking from Terry."

"He certainly takes it to a higher level, I like it when their expression shifts from pure pain to the first glows of pleasure. Look here she goes." he laughed.

At this moment Jill began to feel the pain ease, and her body began to warm with the early flush of an orgasm growing, she began to push back on Terry's thrusts and acknowledging her co-operation he released her hair. He grasped both hips and increased the tempo as he neared ejaculating, he groaned as he spent his load deep within her.

As Terry rolled off, Alan dived straight in easing his cock in the widened anus, he was already close to coming and Jill was thankful that he was comparatively gentle, at least compared to his friends and was thrusting at a slightly less vigorous pace. She was able to push back on him in time, as her breathing quickened she felt the biggest orgasm explode within her.

As she smiled, Bob clapped "Ha we finally got her, took longer than most though."

Phil pulled out the gag, as Jill gasped "oh, ooooh fuck that's good, give it to me harder aaahh."

Alan laughed "We'll this one's mine." and groaned as his spunk spasmed into her back passage.

As he pulled out, Terry passed him an opened bottle of Merlot, "Thanks, think she's been one of the better ones we've had recently, she certainly opened up toward the end." Alan stated as he took a swig.

Jill lay prone on the grassy mound, utterly ravaged, her breathing ragged as she slowly recovered her composure following the rapid and brutal assaults. Better take the cuffs off, Phil gestured to Bob. Jill groaned as her arms were released. She stretched out on the mound, oblivious to the cool of the breeze and the light drizzle which continued to fall, she dozed, enjoying the scents of the wood.

She slowly came out of her stupor, hearing the men, who had gathered around Steve, discussing her performance in comparison with other previous victims.

"For her age, definitely one of the fittest bodies."

"Certainly one of the tightest cunts."

"And a back-passage that was like a glove a size to small, certainly the most satisfying I've taken."

"Big, firm udders, with little sag despite her age, we could do with getting them pierced."

"Shame about the pussy, bitch needs to look after herself better and get herself waxed properly, we could get Sherry to do it, she always does a good job."

"Ah look she's stirring." They turned round and looked as Jill rolled onto her back, her legs still spread wide as they had yet to recover for Phil's penetration, she moaned, rubbing her arms to get the blood flowing again, she was starting to feel the cool now.

Bob produced a blanket, from a couple of rucksacks she hadn't noticed.

"Come and sit over here, you'll catch a cold." Bob said gently.

Realising she had nowhere to run, she complied, sitting cross-legged exposing her cunt lips - she was past modesty now. The ever resourceful Bob magically produced another blanket, wrapping it around her. Terry passed her some wine, as she drank, he raised the end of the bottle so he made sure she took at least half-a-bottle. She choked on the sudden surge of liquid and spilled some, coughing. The alcohol immediately started to take effect, further lowering her resistance levels - if indeed she had any left.

"Funny, I would have thought you could have swallowed more after what you gave Bob." Terry laughed.

"Ha, ha" she grimaced, the four men were now sitting around her on the edges of the blanket, admiring her body - Steve had fallen further into a stupor finding it difficult to come to terms with his failure to protect Jill.

"We were just scoring your performance for our records, top marks for initial resistance and reluctance but once you got going you must have been one of the more responsive fillies we've had." stated Alan.

Jill didn't know whether to laugh or cry, she'd just been gang-banged against her will, and here they are now chatting as if they just happened to be on a pleasant country picnic.

"I can't believe you lot, you've just viciously raped me, tied up my husband and then expect to have a pleasant conversation about it as if it was a post-match analysis."

"Well if you put it like that, first half was backs against the wall resisting probing actions from the opposition, second half you took the game to them, won a few points and the game ended in a score draw with sides drawing satisfaction from their performance."

"Piss-off" she said, although she couldn't deny she began be aroused toward the end, and perhaps even a little from the start.

"There you go again, spoiling the atmosphere with your foul-mouth. I'll let you off this time, but we don't let any of our bitches talk back to us like that, now apologise." barked Alan.

"Sorry" she timidly replied, understanding she was, and Steve was, very much at their mercy.

"Sorry, what?"

"Sorry...sorry Sir" she stuttered.

"Good, you're a fast learner. Now how come if you're married to that loser, was your pussy so snug and your anus tight as a clam at low tide?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Woodland Walk - New Opportunities Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds