• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mine...Yours Pt. 07

Mine...Yours Pt. 07

1234

Author's Note: To End of Story, who makes my work readable...even if he doesn't like mountain dew you are awesome. To the usual people who help me in little ways, you know what you do and I thank you so much. Too the fans as well. I would write without you but your comments and hate mail are wonderful to read! Keep it coming.

Also a thank you to MarieLyne. You may not know it but by writing back and forth with you it helped me turn a hard nut into an onion. I very much appreciate our fun but infrequent conversations. I dedicate this Part 7 of my story to you. You have a gift.

*****

Chapter 21: Scent

We all piled into my little white truck, Lucretia put her seat belt on without a hint of discomfort this time. Her hoody was half way unzipped since it wasn't that cold out. Still, I noticed her nipples poking through the shirt and sighed.

"Why do I have to remind you to wear a bra?" I asked.

"Why do I need to wear one?" she asked back.

"You are exposing yourself too much." I said

"My breasts are covered by cloth, nothing is able to be seen..." she responded.

I was about to make a sharp retort, but her tone sounded...huh...she actually didn't know it seems. Nancy crawled from my coat pocket onto the armrest between us and watched as I pulled open Lucretia's hoody. My succubus arched her back a little, seeming to preen under my attention. I admit, it did make me smile a little. It was nice to have someone who wanted to display herself for me! I remembered Dawn would...

I felt a tremendous weight fill my stomach, and I crammed that feeling away hard behind the Door! I almost snarled as I remembered my dream. Well, going to have to take all these situations that keep cropping up and handle them one at a time. First answer Lucretia's question, second, find home for Nancy, third...third...why is Lucretia drawing away from me? Oh, that's right...she can feel what I am feeling.

I took a deep breath and let my tension fade, Lucretia looked worried, but not scared or anything...that was good. I gently parted her hoody again, and directed her attention to her chest.

"So, see how your nipples are pressed against the fabric? They are making dents in the cloth of the tank top?" I pointed out.

"Yes, I see them." She said.

"Well when guys see a girl with erect nipples, to them it is a sign that she is aroused. It makes them take notice of her and imagine her in ways that...how do I explain this..." My voice had trailed off to a contemplative mutter. Nancy took up the explanation in a crisp "nanny" tone.

"Dear, to flaunt yourself in front of other men when you have a Master is scandalous. It shows that he is not enough for you so you must attract others. That is not to say that you can't wear anything that is revealing, that would just be silly. But basic decorum dictates that you should at least wear undergarments when out in public. Unless you are on a beach wearing a bathing suit, but even those usually have liners in them."

I nodded my head at the rat, "Basically what she said."

Lucretia looked back and forth between us then frowned. I saw her close her eyes in concentration, then the fabric of her tank top shifted and I saw two cups of a bra appear under the fabric. She glanced down and saw the outline.

"Does that work Master?" She questioned.

"Don't know, does it feel comfortable?" I asked.

She shifted a little, and then reached a hand around to the small of her back.

"There's this little thing on one of the straps that's kind of itching!" She complained. She brought her hand forward again and then used her hands to shift her boobs around. "It also feels constraining. Do you really want me to wear one of these?"

I thought about it. I know that if I had a girlfriend I wouldn't want her to go around braless with her knockers swaying around for all the guys to ogle at. I wouldn't want them to think less of her, or have to worry about them trying to hit on her. Then again I am trying to teach her how to SEDUCE people. Hmmm...

"Here's the deal...for now wear a bra, but one that is comfortable. When you are on your own you can choose how to dress, but with me, please wear what I ask you to wear." I thought that was fair, and I could see Nancy nodding in agreement.

Lucretia shot the rat a dark look, then closed her eyes and concentrated. I could see through her tank top different cuts, colors and styles of bras rapidly shifting as she tried out the feel of each one. Finally it stopped on one that she smiled at and gave a little wiggle to test it. I had her lean forward so I could run my hand over her back.

"Which one is this?" I asked. Not like I know a lot about women's undergarments, but I was curious.

"It's a thin...umm...what do you call it? Ah! A sports bra! It doesn't have any of those scratchy things and hooks." She told me.

I did a quick nipple check and saw she was covered, as I moved away I saw her looking at me. She appeared to almost hesitate, like she was shy. I was worried about what she was going to ask now. She had no problems with nudity, so whatever was making her blush now must be one heck of a...

"I haven't kissed you in this form Master, may I?" she asked quietly.

A kiss? She was embarrassed about asking me for a kiss? Hmmm...

I looked at her, here she was looking so human, and sweet. A lie. Straight up lie! It was easier to kiss her in her true form because then she was being what she was, a succubus. There was nothing hidden from me. The horns, tail, wings, teeth and her other alien features were all on display. Like this, she looked like any other 25 year-old woman. She looked like what I wanted. I wanted a woman like this to kiss and cuddle with. A woman I could watch late night movies and share a tub of popcorn while we make fun of the film. Instead I am stuck with...wait...something she said to me earlier jumped out in my mind.

"Doesn't matter what I call you. Greg...Master...any of it. You are what you are to me, what I call you doesn't change that."

Lucretia is smarter than I thought!

No matter what form she takes, Lucretia is still MY Lucretia. When she is six feet tall and ready to fight, she is still Lucretia. If I am willing to kiss her when she has a mouth of razor tipped teeth, then why do I hesitate to kiss her when she looks like a human?

I leaned back a little taking a closer look at her. Her brow furrowed, I guess I was taking too long to answer.

"Master...?" she began. I held up a hand.

"Give me a moment...thinking." I told her.

Why did I respond the way I did to her when she is human looking and wants a kiss? Because I felt that when she looked this way it was a lie. That can't be right, now that I have figured out in my own head that no matter what she looks like she is still who she is. Then why hesitate to give her a kiss? Is it because I feel like she is trying to entrap me with her feminine wiles? Nope...her wiles aren't what was attracting me to her in the first place...it was her honesty. Her honesty...wait...I am the one who is screwed up! She has been honest with me so far, I am interpreting her being like this as being a lie. Oh, well done Greg...your supposed to be teaching her and you're the one getting lessons here!

I laughed, had to. At least my mixed up head gave me an answer! I draped my right arm over Lucretia's shoulders and pulled her to me. The position was a little awkward with the armrest between us so I lifted it up out of the way. I heard the click of her seatbelt disengaging so she could come closer still. I could feel her firm body under the hoody as I settled her in next to me. Her brown eyes looked up into mine, and her lips parted in a soft smile. I gently kissed the tip of her nose making her giggle, and kissed the small scar at the corner of her eye.

"I like that you left the scar." I told her.

"It seemed like a good suggestion, even though at the time I didn't want to hear what you had to tell me." Lucretia said.

"I would like to kiss you now, okay?" I asked. Lucretia nodded, but didn't wait for me to kiss her. She threw her arms around my neck and lunged the short distance between us planting her lips on mine. She was almost ferocious in how she kissed.

Oh my! I found out that her tongue somehow stays the same even in her human form! It was rather uncomfortable to French kiss her, but I tried my best to keep up. Something strange began to happen though. My lips started to feel a little cool, not because her body was cool...this was different.

You ever go swimming in a swimming pool, one that has a deep end? When I was younger I would go all the time. I loved to challenge myself and swim all the way to the bottom. I liked to go down to the deep part and touch the drain at the bottom. My dad and mom told me to stop doing that. They were afraid I would stick my finger in the grate and then get my finger stuck in it. I thought they were being a little too over protective until I read about it happening to another kid. Then I just thought my parents were really smart and stopped doing it.

Anyway, sometimes I would go down too often and when I came up for air I would be panting hard and my lips were tingling like crazy. This was just like those times.

I pulled back from Lucretia and she gave a needy whine. I found her hands suddenly gripping my jacket and she pulled me back to herself hard! I tasted her lips again as she began to kiss me with a passion that I had only seen in really cheesy black and white movies! The tingle was getting stronger and suddenly it felt like something...like...I don't know...was...really hard to describe.

It felt like my mouth was full of ice water and I was letting it slowly dribble out of my mouth over my lips. I don't know why anyone would do that, but it you are curious as to how it felt then do that and it's a pretty close approximation. The moment I felt that feeling I could hear Lucretia moan like she had just tasted the finest chocolate liquor and was rolling the flavor around in her mouth. The flow grew stronger still and suddenly I realized what was happening.

"...ucresha...sop!" I tried to say as her lips slid over mine again and again. I pulled my head back from her to pant out again.

"Lucretia sto..." She ravenously pressed her mouth to mine!

I grabbed her shoulders and pushed hard against her, she pushed right back! I growled in frustration, and an answering growl came from low in her throat. Suddenly I heard a sharp squeak and Lucretia yelped in surprise. I saw Nancy scurry up to my dashboard away from the direction of Lucretia's seat.

Lucretia looked down to where there was now a small hole in the thigh of her cargo pants. She looked back at me, her eyes black all the way through. First time I noticed they had changed color, maybe it was because she had been feeding on me. Wait...she had been starting to feed on me! Lucretia's eyes widened as she suddenly realized what she had been doing and her hands covered her mouth. Nancy was looking back and forth between us, her body tense as if she didn't know which way to move yet.

"Greg I didn't mean to..." Her voice trailed off as I covered her mouth with my left hand. I didn't trust myself to speak just yet, but also...I didn't want to hear her apologize either. I could feel her fingers trembling under my palm as I took deep steadying breaths. My heart was racing a mile a minute! I could feel my pulse beating in my ears. I was scared to death and felt so alive at the same time. I felt an insane amount of pressure building deep in my soul and a roar from a far of voice was echoing in my mind. I figured I must truly be insane. Why do I think that?

I wanted to kiss her again!

When my heart slowed and my body felt...well, as peaceful as it was going to get under the circumstances. I took my hand away from her mouth, and she lowered her hands as well. Her fingers weren't trembling anymore, but her lips were. She started to speak, but I shook my head at her.

"Don't apologize Lucretia. I know you are sorry. We...we will talk about this later, alright?" I told her. She nodded her head.

"Thank you Nancy..." I said to the rat who tilted her head at me.

"No need to thank me Gregory. I should have known this would happen..." She said. "Your Lady was just reasserting her claim on you." Nancy paused a moment, her rear leg coming up to scratch behind her ear.

I glanced over at Lucretia who was blushing furiously. Maybe I should have her stay in her human form more? She was adorable when she blushed like that!

"So this is how you react when I hold someone who you're jealous of?" I chided her.

"Only when you're holding a thief who is rubbing her scent all over you!" Lucretia growled.

Her eyes were beginning to turn black again. I saw Nancy out of the corner of my eye carefully putting more distance between her self and me. It was putting her closer to Lucretia, which seemed a bad idea, but then I got it. It was almost funny!

My succubus thought that I would want a talking rat over her! Where in the world would she get that idea? Oh...hmmm, let's look at this from her perspective. She has only been with me a couple of days, and sure we made great strides in our relationship, and last night was, well that was fun. Then this morning she sees another woman, sort of...not going to think to hard about that. She sees another "woman" in my arms and we are sleeping together!

I sighed. This is one of the reasons I try not to get into relationships. How do I show my succubus that she is the one I want, not a talking Furby?

I knew one way.

I grabbed Lucretia and yanked her to me roughly pulling her into my lap with her back to the driver's side window. Good thing she had taken off her seat belt when she was kissing me, would have wrenched her neck! She gave a cry of surprise which I silenced by giving her a slow deep kiss. I could feel the tingles in my lips and quickly pulled back. I laid my cheek along side hers and rubbed it against her.

"There, am I getting enough of your scent on me?" I asked as I nibbled her ear lobe. "Do you need to be jealous of a little lonely rat? She is a nice rat I have to admit, but I have you...why would I need more than you?"

Lucretia's teeth were biting my neck suddenly and I stroked her hair with my fingertips pulling her closer. She let go with her mouth, presumably to say something. She did, and it surprised me what she had to say.

"Mine! You are MINE!" she growled fiercely. I blinked at her.

"I thought that it went the other way around?" I asked with a raised eyebrow. She shook her head.

"Doesn't matter! Yours, mine, mine, yours...you belong to ME! Just like I belong to YOU!"

She was breathing hard, prepared to fight it seemed. Actually, in her mind maybe it was a fight. In my mind, there never was a fight, not for my affection. I traced my finger along her lips. So I belonged to her, as much as she belonged to me... hmm?

What strange belongings we were!

I gave her another quick kiss making her blink, and then settled her back into her seat. I got her buckled in and asked her to set Nancy in her lap. I wasn't about to take the chance of getting Nancy's scent on me. Not with Lucretia being as possessive as she was. For some reason I liked her being that way with me. Maybe I am a masochist, but it was nice to be that valued!

"You kissed me again Greg. After what I...why?" Lucretia asked out of the blue. Nancy chattered. Sounded like she was laughing

"Something you want to say thief?" Lucretia asked the rat.

Nancy looked over at me, and I gave her the nod to go ahead as I started the truck.

"It's simple, you scared him by starting to feed on him. For humans, that's like falling off of a horse. You need to get back on or you'll be too scared to try again. You scared him with your kiss, he kissed you to get over that fear, to show he still could. I am guessing it's a control thing." Both Lucretia and Nancy looked over to see my reaction. I gave a half shrug and put the truck in gear.

"You're almost right Nancy...you forgot one important part though." I said as I started driving.

"What did I forget?" Nancy asked curiously.

"I just really like kissing Lucretia!"

When I said that, my succubus began to blush again, and tried to hide her grin. Her eyes grew bright and it seemed as if the stress of her earlier feeding mishap fell away. I smiled listening to Lucretia's delighted laughter as I turned onto the highway.

Chapter 22: Vampyre

I had thought about who we should go to see to help Nancy. My initial reaction to talk to the Gatewatch, namely Gwen, had been kind of shot down when Nancy explained she was a wizard's familiar. Not to mention, emotions still might be running high after our meeting yesterday. That meant there was only one person I could think of that was knowledgeable about all this magical gobbledy-gook.

William Henry Abernathy the Ninth!

Besides, he hadn't met my new roommate yet...he was sure to deal with all this better than the Gatewatch had. Will was one of the most low-key people I had ever met. Except when it came to furniture. I was fortunate to have a mother who made me take my shoes off before I ever entered the house. For some reason, Will likes to have neat, tidy and clean furniture. I am sure he is one of those guys who, when he gets a couch he leaves that hard plastic covering on it to protect the fabric! It's probably why he let me put my own dumpster loveseat in his living room. So I could lay on it however I wanted to.

Driving into Portland, Lucretia was acting like a tourist, her face pressed against the widow, looking at the buildings, trees and the funny fashions people wear. To me it all looks the same, but every beatnik, hipster, hippie or grunge lover out there all says they have to have a particular look. I could care less, though some of the hats those hipsters wear don't look too bad. I hate driving in cities, and Lucretia kept trying to ask me questions about what she was seeing. I finally told her to ask Nancy since I was driving and had to pay attention. From what little I could hear Nancy seemed to be doing a good job of answering all the tiny little questions and the bigger ones.

We passed by a small store with a sign proclaiming "Voodoo Doughnuts" Specials on Bacon Maple bars...Mmmmm! Note to self, pick up a dozen on the way home. I can afford it now! Of course it also caught Lucretia's eye and she had to ask Nancy about it.

"What's a Voodoo? It's a doughnut?" Lucretia asked with her eyebrows drawn together.

"Voodoo is a form of magic/religion. They just use it as marketing to sell doughnuts." Nancy replied.

"What is marketing?" Lucretia asked, now watching the trolley on the light rail transit tracks.

"Marketing is convincing someone you have something they want." Nancy said finally. She looked over at me, and I gave a half shrug and a nod to confirm it.

Lucretia chewed her lower lips as she thought about this. Then she unzipped her hoody and looked at her chest.

"So when I wasn't wearing a bra, and you said it would attract men...that is a form of Marketing?" she asked Nancy.

I snorted and almost swerved the truck into another lane! Nancy clung with her claws to Lucretia's pant leg so she didn't fall over. When I had my chuckling under control I said, "That is a new way to put it, but yes...you definitely could call that a part of marketing."

The questions kept on coming, Lucretia seeing something she didn't understand and Nancy resting her forepaws on the edge of the passenger window to peer out at what was being asked. Most of it was standard stuff about fashion, buildings, bicycles and animals. One really stood out when we were passing Skidmore fountain.

"Why is that man painted like metal and holding still?" Lucretia asked.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Mine...Yours Pt. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds