• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

1234

1.

Cassandra Lane.

America's sweetheart.

Her filmography included a dozen movies as the most popular a child starlet since Shirley temple and one of the hottest streaks of young adult mega hits. Ever since she had been cast as Super girl in the most expensive summer blockbuster ever made, the young darling from Northern California had become the hottest barley legal star in the world.

What do people love about Cassie? Well, natural dirty-blond hair waved down back, with an adorable set of bangs across her forehead, put puffy young lips that didn't even really need lipstick, and big almond colored eyes that radiated with youth and innocence.

Playing Super girl also gave her the world record for highest paid eighteen year old actress of all time.

Even with all this fame, this wealth, this love, Cassie had avoided the pitfalls of so many girls in her profession. Succumbing to drinking, partying, even drugs, those things weren't for Cassie.

Cassie was raised right.

The daughter of a Minister and a Plastic surgeon Cassie had grown up with an appreciation for natural beauty, and Jesus.

The wind blows past her face as the crane carries her across the green screen. She really does feel like super girl, especially when she's in the arms of Batman, or should she say? Manning Latemn. A twenty-eight year old super hunk that Cassie had been harboring a crush on since the controversial announcement of a blond haired blue eyed Caped Crusader.

She's wearing a blue uni with tall, knee high red boots muscular forearm wrapping around her waist as they fly though the sky together. She looked up into his big blue eyes and smiled right on cue as Manning landed back on the ground, Cassie's feet being set down by the hunk in the black and grey costume. She looked deep past his cowl into his blue eyes.

She felt his arm slide out from around her and was awoken out of dreamily state by the Director's yell of "Cut!"

"That's a wrap for today, Cassie, Manning, great work. We'll pick up here tomorrow."

"Oh, that's it for today?" Cassie whined.

Manning removed his Cowl, "Great work everyone, especially you kid," He gave Cassie a wink that made her knee's go weak.

Cassie was disappointed. The next scene that she would be shooting with Manning was one she had been looking forward too ever since she heard that the hunk had been caste opposite her.

The kissing scene.

This is a BIG deal for Cassie.

It's a big deal because for the first eighteen year's of her life Cassie parent's not only made sure to keep her away from the seedier elements of the industry, they also made sure to keep her away from the boys. Cassie had been forbidden to date all throughout high school and had no experience with romance at all.

She's never even kissed a boy, much less have one's arms wrapped around her while flying though the sky.

Since this is the first movie she's staring in since turning eighteen that meant it was her first shoot that didn't require parental supervision. While Cassie had always loved having such a close relationship with her family, and had always taken security in the knowledge that if anything went wrong her Dad or any of her three older brothers would be just a few feet away, watching over her like a guardian angel. Being able to work on her own, as an adult, was a new level of responsibility that gave her one of the greatest rushes of her young life.

Cassie almost can't stand the thought of having to wait another day to do the next scene. The idea that her very first kiss ever wouldn't just be with a super hunk dressed as Batman, but it would be on screen, for all the world to see. It gave her such a rush that her young soul couldn't explain.

Manning reaches up and gently caresses some hair out of her face with his black gloved hand, "Guess I'll have to get that kiss tomorrow." He smiles.

"Yeah, I guess so," Cassie blushes and turns her head away.

2.

Cassie was such a hot name that she was actually given second billing on the movie's poster, right under Manning's, and that's with a star studded cast featuring Matthew Machoneghy as Superman, Jennifer Lawrence as Wonder Woman and Riley Monroe as Cat Woman

The fact that Cassie got billing over Riley Monroe, the biggest pop star on the planet, shocked her so much that she had ended up feeling horrible. Like she didn't deserve it. So whenever she had a scene with Riley she made sure to treat her as nice as possible, she couldn't stand the thought of someone thinking ill of her.

Riley was two inches taller, and two years older then Cassie, platinum blond hair, cropped almost competently done on one side of her head with the mass of it combed into long pointed bangs over her left eye. Green mascara and blood red lipstick, even when she didn't have a scene to shoot that day. The only time she was wearing something more revealing than her cat-woman costume was what she wore off stage.

Riley struts across the set in a lime green mini tress that hug tight to her body, fish net stockings ran up her legs. Her fingernails are painted blood red, all equal length save for the middle finger on her left hand, it was just a bit longer and sharpened to a point instead of flat across like the rest. After finishing a scene and changing she walked up to Cassie backstage in her matching green five in spiked heels.

Cassie is sitting on a couch from an apartment sat finishing up some of her homework. It was July but Cassie knew even though she had plenty of money, she still needed to learn to take care of herself if the worst happened. So she was taking early class in summer to get a head start on School next semester.

Cassie's financial future however, was more then protected. Every penny she's ever made has been handled by her father. He had invested the money she earned as a child start into one of the safest portfolio's in the market. Cassie trusted her father with her money so much that as soon as she cached her signing bonus for her role as Super girl she immediately handed her entire payment right to Daddy's hands. He would always take care of her.

No matter what.

"What are you up too?" Riley asks taking a seat next to Cassie crossing her legs.

"Oh, just finishing up some homework."

"Ugh, I almost feel like I'm about to offer you charity."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the studio thinks it would be good press if the two of us were scene out together. So I'm taking you clubbing." Riley licks her lips.

"Clubbing? Gee, I've never been to a club before. I don't think I'm allowed, I'm only eighteen."

"You can get into a club when you're eighteen."

"You can?"

"You can when you're as hot as us!" Riley laughs.

"But Riley, I have to much homework to do, and we start shooting at six A.M. tomorrow and I have to get my beauty sleep."

"What, you are no fucking fun, you need to cut lose. You're going clubbing with me and that's final."

"But Riley, my homework. That and my Dad doesn't like it when I stay out late. At least I don't think he would like it, I've never stayed out late."

"Oh my god, you're coming, that's final." Riley reaches over and picks up Cassie's smart phone. Her deep red fingernails begin to tap against the screen as she types out a text message.

"Dear Daddy, not coming home tonight. Out getting fucked. SEND"

"WHAT! Riley how could do that! Do you have any idea how pissed my dad would be!"

"That's the point, now he wont be so angry when he finds out you just hit a club."

"What, oh, I mean, I guess that makes sense. Can I just have my phone back? I'll go okay." Cassie asks closing her books.

"You'll get it back when you earn it back." Riley smiles as she slides the phone between her pushed up breasts.

"Earn it? What do you mean earn it?" Cassie asked.

"You need to have a good time tonight," Riley licked her lips, "I'm gonna make sure of it."

Cassie blushed "You are? I mean, I guess doing something new can be fun. Where is it."

"It's downtown, don't worry, you'll love it. Manning goes there all the time."

Cassie's interest peaked, "Really? Do you think we might, you know, see him there."

Riley smiled, "Well, maybe. Who knows, maybe you two can get do a little private rehearsal of your big kiss tomorrow."

"Golly, do you think so?" Cassie's face lit up, "I mean, that might be cool, yeah I guess I can go."

"Mmm, I knew you'd come around, but there's just no way you're getting into a club dressed like that." Riley mocks Cassie's sensible capris and white blouse, "And flats, ewe."

"What," Cassie looks down at her clothing, "What's wrong with my outfit, I think it's cute."

"Ugh, that's the problem, it's cute." Riley stands up and heads across set to a clothing rack, "You don't need cute," she says as she starts to piece together an outfit for her costar, "We need to get you in something sexy."

"Sexy? I don't know, my Dad doesn't really approve of me dressing like, well you know, like."

"Like me?" Riley says, walking back to Cassie with a colorful armful of clothing.

"Well yeah," Cassie's Dad had become very hesitant about Cassie doing this movie once he found out that one of co-star's would be the same girl who made headlines for masturbating live on stage at the VMA awards. In fact, he had warned Cassie to stay as far away from Riley as she could. He thought that she might be a bad influence on her. But Cassie's a grown woman, she's eighteen years old and that means she's old enough to make her own decisions. Maybe it wouldn't be the end of the world if she went out for a night. It's not like she was planning to do drugs or get into any trouble. She was just going to go dancing with a friend, totally harmless. And maybe if she met Manning there, hit it off, danced a little with him, well maybe that wouldn't be the end of the world either.

Sure, Riley had a reputation, a really naughty reputation, but most of that had to just be for show right? Pop stars always play up their image to be a bit more fantastic then they are in real life. There's nothing wrong with a pair of girls hitting a club and dancing the night away.

What could possibly go wrong.

3.

Riley shoved the armful of clothes into Cassie's arms. She grabbed the blond's shoulders and pushed her into a dressing room, "Now don't come out until you're all changed for a night on the town."

"Ummm, Riley, are you sure you gave me enough clothes?" Cassie asks as she lays out the skimpy outfit that Riley gave her.

"Oh yeah, trust me, you're going to look hot as fuck in that."

"Hot, oh, well okay." Cassie undid her Capri pants and slid out of them leaving on her cotton white panties.

"And make sure you wear the whole ensemble, the panties too?"

"The panties?" Cassie asked through the door as she held up the thin, spaghetti strap G-string thong. "I don't know about this, I've never worn anything like this before."

"Trust me, it's an ensemble, you have to wear all of it together or it wont look right. It's going to look great on you, trust me."

Cassie shrugged as she put the thong to the side and removed her shirt.

"And that top shows off your shoulders, so make sure you take your bra off too."

"Oh gosh Riley." Cassie said as she took off her white B-28 cup bra and tossing it aside before her trembling hands took down her white cotton panties.

The lace of the black G-string tickled her snow white string bean legs as she pulled it up her thighs. She let out a little "Oh," as the satin crotch of the underwear tucked into her young womanhood.

"Wow these don't cover anything." She said as she picked up the Skirt Riley picked out for her. A hot pink PVC miniskirt that went halfway down upper thigh. It was tight around her waist, so tight that she could barley move her legs, and when she did the skirt was tugged up high enough to just barley flash the crotch of her black thong.

Riley's outfit also came with two thin black sheer stockings that were only long enough to go halfway past her knee.

Even standing there alone in the dressing room Cassie felt exposed, dirty, in the kind of raunchy clothing that her Daddy would kill her for wearing. She quickly threw the top over her head and squeezed into it.

It's a black Tank top with the phrase "Daddy's Girl" written across the front in cursive pink sequin letters.

Knock-Knock.

"Cassie honey, are you almost done in there?"

"Yeah, just a minute." Cassie said as she tried to tug her skirt down to a somewhat modest length. She opened the door and stepped out in-front of Riley, "I mean, its' definitely different, but don't you think that this is a little much?" She asked.

"Oh no, you look perfect!" Riley said as she walked around Cassie, pointing her to a nearby full length mirror. Riley put her hands on Cassie's side and slide them down to the young starlet's waistline. She ran her thumb's under either side of Cassie's black thong's waistband and tugged it up so her thong could ride up her slim little hips.

"Ah!" Cassie moaned as the pop star wedged more of the thong against her young pussy.

"Almost perfect," Riley said as she slid her slender fingers around to Cassie's tank top, tying the fabric into a knot that exposed Cassie's smooth flat white tummy. "There we go."

"Gosh Riley, I've never worn anything like this before, not even for a movie."

"That's a shame, because you look great in it!"

"I do?" Cassie bit her lip, "Because I've never been allowed to wear clothing like this, I mean gosh, I would hate for my Daddy to know I was going to go out showing this much skin."

"Oh really?" Riley said pulling Cassie's phone out of her cleavage, "Why don't we let him get a look?" She said holding up the camera to get a hot pic of Cassie in her new outfit.

Cassie quickly put her arms around herself trying to cover herself, "What, Riley no! He'll have a heart attack."

"Oh don't be such a drama queen, go on strike a pose," Riley focused the phone's camera in on the actress, "Something he can jack off too," she grinned.

"Ewe, that's gross Riley, he's my Daddy!"

"I'm just kidding silly, go on strike a pose, something sexy."

Cassie took a deep breath, uncrossed her arms, "I don't know, He would get really angry."

"So? You already said that he's going to be pissed that you're staying out late. In for a penny in for a pound?"

"More like ton!" Cassie said as Riley snaps a pic of her mature, risque new look.

"I'll put a little XOXO under it, so Daddy knows his little girl is thinking of him."

"Oh, I guess that's okay. Does this mean I can have my phone back?"

Riley's fingers kept typing away at the screen, "Oh no, you're not even close yet," Riley says "You do look really hot though, definite improvement, I think send this pic to your Twitter account while I'm at it."

"Twitter! Riley, all my fans follow me there! I don't want all my fans to see me like this?"

"You don't want all your fans to see you as an adult? As a woman? Do you have any idea how much they would love to see you finally dressing your age?"

"Really? A woman."

"Oh yeah, your fans are ready to see you grow up, wouldn't they want you to have a good time tonight?"

"I mean, I guess they would, but," Cassie fans her face with her hands, "This is all happening so fast, and this outfit. It just feels like it's all a bit too much."

Cassie felt her thighs rub together and a heat grow within her at the idea of millions of her fans seeing her dressed like a tramped up call girl.

"These pics are gonna be everywhere tomorrow you just watch, I bet you'll even make TMZ."

"TMZ? Oh golly!" She took a deep breath and her heart skipped a beat, "So many people."

"Yeah wouldn't that just be the best." Riley said sliding the phone back between her tits.

"I hope that seeing me dressed like this doesn't hurt anyone's opinion of me."

"Are you kidding, they're gonna love it."

"Okay, if you say so. I mean, it's kind of comfy, i feel like I'm playing dress up." She laughs.

"That's the spirit," Riley smiled, "You just need one more thing to make this ensemble complete."

"What's that?"

"Two words, New. Shoes."

"I still don't see what was wrong with the ones I was wearing, they were cute and really comfy."

"Oh my god, you talk like you've never worn a pair of heels in your life."

"Oh come on, I've worn heels?"

"Have you worn heels that weren't for a movie?"

"Well yeah, just not that much, I'm a total klutz and their so hard to walk in."

"You just need practice," Riley's six inch green spikes clicked as she walked over to the clothing rack, she reached under the colorful super hero costumes to a row of footwear laid out beneath it. "Oh yeah, these are perfect," she said as she grabbed a pair of five inch clear pink platforms. "They match your outfit and everything."

Cassie's eyes budged as she saw the obnoxious footwear. She took the pair of shoes from Riley and took a seat on the coffee table to lace them on.

"I don't even know how you expect me to walk in these," Cassie said as she finished buckling the second shoe, standing up her knees knocked together as she tried to find her balance. The tallest heel Cassie had ever worn was only three inches, and this pair was almost twice as high as that.

"Perfect." Riley thought to herself as she watched the young blond struggle to stand, "We better get going, the limos waiting."

4.

"Riley I can barely stand in these heels!" Cassie said as she wobbled along in her heels like a baby lamb.

"You just need to learn how to strut," Riley said, "Try balancing yourself, straighten your thighs, stick out your chest, pop that plum little ass out.

"Like this?" Cassie asked as she straighten her body out, she let the arch of the heels line up with her back making her eighteen year old ass stick out a bit as she put her hands to her sides walking like a runway model practicing with a book on her head.

"There you go, now just follow me," Riley said as she led Cassie to sound stages exit.

"Do you really think that Manning will be there? At the club?"

"Lot's of guys are gonna be there," Riley opened the door and stepped outside where a black stretch limousine was waiting, "and dressed like that, everyone is gonna want to fuck you tonight."

Cassie gasped, Riley gasped, "What, you don't mean that do you? I mean, I'm only eighteen and this is the first time I've ever been in a club. I don't want things to get too carried away, do you promise that tonight wont be too crazy?"

Riley brings her red painted fingernails to her chest, "Cross my heart sweetie." she says as struts outside, brimming with confidence, as the nervous Cassie follows her.

The studio back lot is fenced but just outside that fence poking though with their 10x mega zoom camera lenses are a horde of Paparazzi. When she sees them Cassie jumps back behind the door.

"Riley, I can't go out there, there are way too many cameras."

Riley beckons Cassie outside with her finger, "Everyone knows that you're dressed like this, there's nothing to hide anymore, come on, the limos waiting, I have a lot planned tonight and I don't want to be late."

"Oh gosh," Cassie bites her soft pink lip again as she walks out, trying not to fall as she follows Riley to the limo. She gives the paparazzi a little beauty queen wave, blushing a red deeper then Riley's fingernails as she's pepped with flashing lights of the voyeuristic cameras.

Unlike Cassie, Riley bathes in the flashing lights, she gives them a taste of tongue as she extends it out in front of the camera's opening her mouth wide before giving her red lips a slow, luscious, sexy lick. Riley put her tongue back in her mouth before reaching to the hole cut in her top and pulling it down to give the tabloids a flash of her perky breasts and sweet brown nipples. Then she grins, and then flips her middle finger to the Paparazzi as she opens the door of the limo.

1234
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Black Bred Celeb 01: Cassie Lane

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds